Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,983 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

Was Jesus Naive To Have Said This? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Was Jesus Naive To Have Said This? (10341 Views)

TB Joshua Arrives Israel. Deputy Major Of Jerusalem Said This About Him (pics) / Where Was Jesus Between 12-30 Years Of Age. / Was Jesus Ever Sick? (Oyedepo's Blunder) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Was Jesus Naive To Have Said This? by Rilwayne001: 7:04pm On Apr 15, 2015
Truthman2012
eyeopener:
@ Rilwayne

Let me point out the fallacies in your defence:

Why didn't you point it out with your real moniker Instead of logging out and logging in your alternate moniker?

Oh! that must have been because of my comments before addressing the OP. I believe you know deep inside that is the bitter truth.

Everything you saiid here defines as meaning death. What is your point? In this case, it means death as in: Surah 19:33: Peace on me the day I was born, and the day I die, and the day I shall be raised alive! This is another quranic deception. ...."It appeared to them so" How could something that took place in the public appear to people unreal? Did alla performed magic there? Pilte condemned Jesus to death in the public, people, people there demanded for the release of the thief on the right side of Jesus. So, all those appeared to them so? What kind of a lie is this? "Surely we killed the Messiah, Isa the messenger of all.......". This is another lie. The Jews never accepted Jesus as their Messiah, hence they killed him. They would never have killed their Messiah.

Even if your son read my explanation to your posts up there, he will be highly disappointed in this your response.

Now please tell me the major reason why you replied my comment with your alternate moniker.
Re: Was Jesus Naive To Have Said This? by Nobody: 7:07pm On Apr 15, 2015
truthman2012:

Every subject you mentioned here were already written in the Christians' scriptures before Muhammad came, so you cannot be so sure it was knowledge given to him by allah.

Did I hear you say you are a better Christian? Are you a Christian? Which one you dey na?

Then how are you sure that that which Jesus tells you which agrees with the the Torah and Moses is his knowledge?

Every Muslim is a better christian than a "christian" because unlike you, we actually abide by the laws of Jesus and uphold his wishes, if you want proof, just ask for it.
Re: Was Jesus Naive To Have Said This? by truthman2012(m): 7:15pm On Apr 15, 2015
EzioAuditore:

Then how are you sure that that which Jesus tells you which agrees with the the Torah and Moses is his knowledge?

Every Muslim is a better christian than a "christian" because unlike you, we actually abide by the laws of Jesus and uphold his wishes, if you want proof, just ask for it.

Which Laws of Jesus do abide with and where did you find them?
Re: Was Jesus Naive To Have Said This? by malvisguy212: 8:44pm On Apr 15, 2015
EzioAuditore:

And the same word and similar verse was used for Muhammad while he was still alive, what's your point? There's nothing twisted here? It's like saying May Allah bless Zakir Naik on the day he dies and the day he is awakened alive? He's still alive is he not? But on that day, May God bless him and also bless him on the day of resurrection. Does this satisfy your curiosity? Don't just twist meanings in ways that suit you.
if you are saying the truth, you would've qoute the verse,muhammed don't even know how he will die, not even Allah know.

Surah 3:144: “Muhammad is no
more than a Messenger: Many were
the messengers that passed away
before him. IF HE DIE OR WERE SLAIN,
will ye then turn back on your
heels?” (Yusuf Ali)
This is Allah talking here, he didn't even know the manner in which muhammed will die.

Surah 7:188: Say: “I have no power
over any good or harm to myself
except as Allah willeth. If I had
knowledge of the unseen, I should
have multiplied all good, and no
evil should have touched me: I am
but a warner.” (Yusuf Ali)

Let us analyze the admission of
Muhammad in Surah 7:188. It should be of interest for Muslims to know that in this single verse in Surah 7:188,
Muhammad admitted the following:
(1) He has no power over any good or
harm to himself.
(2) He has no knowledge of the unseen.
(3) And because of these limitations, evil
(in this case, poison) touched him.
(4) He was just a warner.

One can almost feel an admission of
hopelessness by Muhammad in this
verse. It is a dying man’s confession!
Muslims who ascribe power and miracles to Muhammad are, in fact, deceiving themselves.

The Holy Bible records the following
event where the prophet Elisha saved
certain prophets from the harmful effects of poisonous food:

2 Kings 4:38-41: “Elisha returned to
Gilgal and there was a famine in that
region. While the company of the
prophets was meeting with him, he
said to his servant, ‘Put on the large
pot and cook some stew for these
men.’ One of them went out into the
fields to gather herbs and found a
wild vine. He gathered some of its
gourds and filled the fold of his cloak.
When he returned, he cut them up
into the pot of stew, though no one
knew what they were. The stew was
poured out for the men, but as hey
began to eat it, they cried out, ‘O
man of God, there is death in the
pot!’ And they could not eat it. Elisha
said, ‘Get some flour.’ He put it into
the pot and said, ‘Serve it to the
people to eat.’ And there was
nothing harmful in the pot.”
Re: Was Jesus Naive To Have Said This? by truthman2012(m): 8:48pm On Apr 15, 2015
truthman2012:

@ EzioAuditore

Muslims find it easy to lie. Answer the question now.
Re: Was Jesus Naive To Have Said This? by malvisguy212: 8:51pm On Apr 15, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Truthman2012

Why didn't you point it out with your real moniker Instead of logging out and logging in your alternate moniker?

Oh! that must have been because of my comments before addressing the OP. I believe you know deep inside that is the bitter truth.

Even if your son read my explanation to your posts up there, he will be highly disappointed in this your response.

Now please tell me the major reason why you replied my comment with your alternate moniker.
this verse too was not talking about death, right?
Surah 39:42:
“It is Allah that takes (mutawaffika)
the souls (of men) at DEATH; and
those that die not (He takes)
(m utawaffika) during their sleep:
those on whom He has passed the
decree of death.” (Yusuf Ali)
Re: Was Jesus Naive To Have Said This? by malvisguy212: 9:01pm On Apr 15, 2015
EzioAuditore:

You say it as if what Muhammad says and what Allah teaches are different? Muhammad taught men the Quran, he speaks only that which Allah wants him to, just because its not in the Quran doesn't mean he learnt it from the christians..
in other word, Allah want him to marry his adopted son wife and in the bible we read how God punished David for taking another man wife.apart from the 13wives muhammed had, Allah permit muhammed to sleep with his slaves. The quran even indicate that Allah shere his glory with muhammed.
Re: Was Jesus Naive To Have Said This? by Rilwayne001: 9:01pm On Apr 15, 2015
Mr. malvis, I'm still expecting the thread you promised to open for our discussion on the creation of Adam.
malvisguy212:
this verse too was not talking about death, right?
“It is Allah that takes (mutawaffika)
the souls (of men) at DEATH; and

I owe you no explanation concerning the above for you are a stiffnecked being, I believe any reasonable muslim/xtian reading the refutation to the OP on page (1) will see that this thread has been desteroyed.

You and truthman can continue to wallow in your ignorance and deceit.

GOD is greater than you all.

3 Likes

Re: Was Jesus Naive To Have Said This? by Nobody: 9:08pm On Apr 15, 2015
malvisguy212:
Jesus died but the muslims scholar twist the chronological sequence of event in the very verse Jesus prophesied his death. But the same phrase is used in the verse that prophesied the death of john the baptist but the muslims scholar agreed, john died. If they agreed john died then it mean Jesus died, but they twist it just to avoid contradiction.

! I will take thee (Arabic- INNI MUTAWAFFEEKA) when ever someone died the quran used this phrase which mean DEATH, pay close attention to this verse;

“It is Allah that takes (MUTAWAFFiKA)
the SOULS (of men) at DEATH; and

The term “mutawaffika” occurs over 25 times in the Qur’an, and in each case it refers to the death of someone. Especially enlightening is its usage in Surah 39:42. The same word (mutawaffika) is used when Jesus talk about is death.

Oh dear!
Re: Was Jesus Naive To Have Said This? by truthman2012(m): 9:10pm On Apr 15, 2015
Rilwayne001:
Mr. malvis, I'm still expecting the thread you promised to open for our discussion on the creation of Adam.

I owe you no explanation concerning the above for you are a stiffnecked being, I believe any reasonable muslim/xtian reading the refutation to the OP on page (1) will see that this thread has been desteroyed.

You have made no valid points so far. Your lies have been exposed by eyeopener up there. What's more?
Re: Was Jesus Naive To Have Said This? by malvisguy212: 9:12pm On Apr 15, 2015
Rilwayne001:

your first post is still talking about what we all know, you did not explained anything, mutawaffika appear 25 times in the quran and all were talking about DEATH, but when it come to the very verse that talk about the death of Jesus muslims twist it.
Re: Was Jesus Naive To Have Said This? by Rilwayne001: 9:17pm On Apr 15, 2015
truthman2012:

You have made no valid points so far. You lies have been exposed by eyeopener up there. What's more?

eyeopener = truthman2012. you can lie that you are not the one and I'll expose your lie right here.

As I have said earlier, my refutation to the OP is not for you and malvis or any other stiffnecked reprobate on this board, it is for those who are reasonable and truth seeker.

How is your daughter? smiley
Re: Was Jesus Naive To Have Said This? by malvisguy212: 9:27pm On Apr 15, 2015
emusmith:

Oh dear!
I notice you are a moderator, why do you guys transfer my topics to the muslims section were I was ban? Do you guys find it pleasurable to hide the truth? Is this not a religion section? As long as the muslims coment on this section then you guy have no right to transfer topics in there section. God will judge you guys for All this evil.

Proverb1:24-26
24 Because I have called, and ye refused;
I have stretched out my hand, and no
man regarded;
25 But ye have set at nought all my
counsel, and would none of my reproof:
26 I also will laugh at your calamity; I will
mock when your fear cometh;

And verse 28-29 said.

28 Then shall they call upon me, but I
will not answer; they shall seek me early,
but they shall not find me:
29 For that they hated knowledge, and
did not choose the fear of the LORD:
Re: Was Jesus Naive To Have Said This? by pneumaticos(m): 9:31pm On Apr 15, 2015
^^^^ proverbs sweet die,

loving this argument
Re: Was Jesus Naive To Have Said This? by Empiree: 9:42pm On Apr 15, 2015
You guys still at it?. Na wa oo.

See Malvis and falseman trying to "interpret" arabic they dont speak yet they can't speak original Aramaic language of their g-d.

Anyways, is this your new tactics....following your sweetheart ifean? heya!

Malvis, did you find Gospel of Jesus yet?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Was Jesus Naive To Have Said This? by truthman2012(m): 9:46pm On Apr 15, 2015
Rilwayne001:

eyeopener = truthman2012. you can lie that you are not the one and I'll expose your lie right here.

As I have said earlier, my refutation to the OP is not for you and malvis or any other stiffnecked reprobate on this board, it is for those who are reasonable and truth seeker.

How is your daughter? smiley

No truth seeker will believe your lies.

My friend, why do you muslims love deceiving yourselves, eh? None of you could refute my thread 'Islam Among Arabs' that was transferred to islam section. A woman nearly killed herself for seeing the deception of islam. Go there and say something. If you can't defend it, I wonder why you and others should remain muslims, facing Kaaba, the house of Arabian idols. See the link:

https://www.nairaland.com/2253144/islam-among-arabs
Re: Was Jesus Naive To Have Said This? by Nobody: 10:00pm On Apr 15, 2015
malvisguy212:
if you are saying the truth, you would've qoute the verse,muhammed don't even know how he will die, not even Allah know.

Surah 3:144: “Muhammad is no
more than a Messenger: Many were
the messengers that passed away
before him. IF HE DIE OR WERE SLAIN,
will ye then turn back on your
heels?” (Yusuf Ali)
This is Allah talking here, he didn't even know the manner in which muhammed will die.

Surah 7:188: Say: “I have no power
over any good or harm to myself
except as Allah willeth. If I had
knowledge of the unseen, I should
have multiplied all good, and no
evil should have touched me: I am
but a warner.” (Yusuf Ali)

Let us analyze the admission of
Muhammad in Surah 7:188. It should be of interest for Muslims to know that in this single verse in Surah 7:188,
Muhammad admitted the following:
(1) He has no power over any good or
harm to himself.
(2) He has no knowledge of the unseen.
(3) And because of these limitations, evil
(in this case, poison) touched him.
(4) He was just a warner.

One can almost feel an admission of
hopelessness by Muhammad in this
verse. It is a dying man’s confession!
Muslims who ascribe power and miracles to Muhammad are, in fact, deceiving themselves.

The Holy Bible records the following
event where the prophet Elisha saved
certain prophets from the harmful effects of poisonous food:

2 Kings 4:38-41: “Elisha returned to
Gilgal and there was a famine in that
region. While the company of the
prophets was meeting with him, he
said to his servant, ‘Put on the large
pot and cook some stew for these
men.’ One of them went out into the
fields to gather herbs and found a
wild vine. He gathered some of its
gourds and filled the fold of his cloak.
When he returned, he cut them up
into the pot of stew, though no one
knew what they were. The stew was
poured out for the men, but as hey
began to eat it, they cried out, ‘O
man of God, there is death in the
pot!’ And they could not eat it. Elisha
said, ‘Get some flour.’ He put it into
the pot and said, ‘Serve it to the
people to eat.’ And there was
nothing harmful in the pot.”
Muhammad focused on telling his people he was a mere messenger to avoid what happened in the case of Jesus where they mistook him for God. There is no need for God to start telling people when his prophet is going to die but Muhammad knew it was coming and gave the farewell sermon before then and when he fell sick afterwards and it became obvious, he told his daughter something that made her smile, that she would be the first of his family to go after him and so it was. Every prophet be it Elisha Jesus or Muhammad had knowledge and could perform miracles but only what God allowed them to. Did Jesus not pray to God? Did he not tell you not to call him good but God alone? He said he was sent to save the people of Israel, so God is sent to the people of Israel alone? The Quran teaches that all prophets are sent to a certain people but for Muhammad who was sent to all of Gods creatures. Do these facts not prove that Jesus himself surrenders to a higher authority? There are verses in the bible where he claims only God has certain attributes which he doesn't, does that not show you that there is only one God? Even Jesus claims not to have certain knowledge in the bible and that automatically disqualifies him as being your LOD because God has knowledge of everything.
Re: Was Jesus Naive To Have Said This? by Nobody: 10:08pm On Apr 15, 2015
malvisguy212:
in other word, Allah want him to marry his adopted son wife and in the bible we read how God punished David for taking another man wife.apart from the 13wives muhammed had, Allah permit muhammed to sleep with his slaves. The quran even indicate that Allah shere his glory with muhammed.

The man you refer to as his stepson Zayd, was a slave who Muhammad raised as his own, they had no blood ties, Muhammad arranged his marriage with Zaynab who was a very influential woman in order to raise the status of slaves but after a while it became clear that she felt superior to him and was never really in love with him so after the marriage dissolved, Muhammad married her because it is allowed in Islam because Zayd is not his stepson but his adopted son and adopted sons do not even have a share in their fathers inheritance and he did it also to prove that such marriages were allowed because the Arabs had different views about adopted sons. Zayd has no blood ties to Muhammad! And Muhammad did not steal anybody's wife.

2 Likes

Re: Was Jesus Naive To Have Said This? by malvisguy212: 10:10pm On Apr 15, 2015
EzioAuditore:

Muhammad focused on telling his people he was a mere messenger to avoid what happened in the case of Jesus where they mistook him for God. There is no need for God to start telling people when his prophet is going to die but Muhammad knew it was coming and gave the farewell sermon before then and when he fell sick afterwards and it became obvious, he told his daughter something that made her smile, that she would be the first of his family to go after him and so it was. Every prophet be it Elisha Jesus or Muhammad had knowledge and could perform miracles but only what God allowed them to. Did Jesus not pray to God? Did he not tell you not to call him good but God alone? He said he was sent to save the people of Israel, so God is sent to the people of Israel alone? The Quran teaches that all prophets are sent to a certain people but for Muhammad who was sent to all of Gods creatures. Do these facts not prove that Jesus himself surrenders to a higher authority? There are verses in the bible where he claims only God has certain attributes which he doesn't, does that not show you that there is only one God? Even Jesus claims not to have certain knowledge in the bible and that automatically disqualifies him as being your LOD because God has knowledge of everything.
you know not what you are saying , even john the baptist prophesied his death but Allah greatest prophet could not. Muhammed did not performed a single miracle https://www.nairaland.com/1970166/lying-deity
Re: Was Jesus Naive To Have Said This? by Nobody: 10:12pm On Apr 15, 2015
malvisguy212:
I notice you are a moderator, why do you guys transfer my topics to the muslims section were I was ban? Do you guys find it pleasurable to hide the truth? Is this not a religion section? As long as the muslims coment on this section then you guy have no right to transfer topics in there section. God will judge you guys for All this evil.

Proverb1:24-26
24 Because I have called, and ye refused;
I have stretched out my hand, and no
man regarded;
25 But ye have set at nought all my
counsel, and would none of my reproof:
26 I also will laugh at your calamity; I will
mock when your fear cometh;

And verse 28-29 said.

28 Then shall they call upon me, but I
will not answer; they shall seek me early,
but they shall not find me:
29 For that they hated knowledge, and
did not choose the fear of the LORD:

Sir, the rules of NL has it that threads are meant to be in the proper sections where they can be read by those who understand them.
Re: Was Jesus Naive To Have Said This? by Nobody: 10:15pm On Apr 15, 2015
malvisguy212:

Here's the what the bible says about slavery.

Let us look at Deuteronomy 24:7 "If a man is caught kidnapping one of his brother Israelites and treats him as a slave or sells him, the kidnapper must die. You must purge the evil from among you." This verse quite clearly states that the Israeli is better in human value than any other human being in the eyes of GOD. If an Israeli is treated as a slave, then we would have the world's greatest problems. But however, it is ok to treat others as slaves, and to kill them too according to Exodus 21:20 above.

Let us look at Leviticus 25:39 "If one of your countrymen becomes poor among you and sells himself to you, do not make him work as a slave." This verse seems to despise the slaves by ordering people to be merciful on others from the same tribe and not to treat them bad and not to make them work as slaves. It is quite obvious that his verse doesn't believe in human equality.

Now, let us look at this verse Exodus 21:32 "If the bull gores a male or female slave, the owner must pay thirty shekels of silver to the master of the slave, and the bull must be stoned. (but not to death)"

Unfortunately, there is no equality between human beings in Christianity! Christians like to think that the Bible honors all human beings and loves all human beings, but the reality proves otherwise.

Let us look at Galatians 4:28-31 "Now you, brothers, like Isaac, are children of promise. At that time the son born in the ordinary way persecuted the son born by the power of the Spirit. It is the same now. But what does the Scripture say? 'Get rid of the slave woman and her son, for the slave woman's son will never share in the inheritance with the free woman's son.' Therefore, brothers, we are not children of the slave woman, but of the free woman." This verse from the New Testament despises children who are born from slave mothers. This verse doesn't recognize children born from slave mothers as normal sons because they are not allowed to inherit. This verse doesn't recognize slaves as equal to normal human beings. This verse agrees fully 100% with slavery and enslaving people.

Let us look at Philemon 15-19 "Perhaps the reason he was separated from you for a little while was that you might have him back for good no longer as a slave, but better than a slave, as a dear brother. He is very dear to me but even dearer to you, both as a man and as a brother in the Lord. So if you consider me a partner, welcome him as you would welcome me. If he has done you any wrong or owes you anything, charge it to me. I, Paul, am writing this with my own hand. I will pay it back not to mention that you owe me your very self." This verse is another proof that the Bible (1) Looks as slaves as sub humans or animals as was shown in Exodus 23:12 and Leviticus 25:46, (2) A slave is a despised person that he will never ever be recognized as a normal human being unless he becomes a Christian. If the slave refuses to become a Christian, then he will never gain his freedom, and he will never be even looked at as a human being; he must always be treated as an animal by the Christians.

Let us look at 1 Corinthians 7 "Were you a slave when you were called? Don't let it trouble you although if you can gain your freedom, do so. For he who was a slave when he was called by the Lord is the Lord's freedman; similarly, he who was a free man when he was called is Christ's slave." In this verse, Paul was asking the person "Were you a slave?" meaning Were you something bad and not normal?

Also "...if you can gain your freedom, do so... (1 Corinthians 7)" which means that the New Testament will not help anyone nor will call any Christian to fight for the rights of any slave to be freed. The slave will simply have to either live as a slave and die as a slave, or fight for his freedom against Christians.

Let us look at 1 Timothy 6:1 "All who are under the yoke of slavery should consider their masters worthy of full respect, so that God's name and our teaching may not be slandered."

Matthew 10:24 "A student is not greater than the teacher. A slave is not greater than the master."

Let us look at 1 Peter 2:18 "Slaves, submit yourselves to your masters with all respect, not only to those who are good and considerate, but also to those who are harsh."

Let us look at Colossians 3:22 "Slaves, obey your earthly masters in everything; and do it, not only when their eye is on you and to win their favor, but with sincerity of heart and reverence for the Lord."

2 Likes

Re: Was Jesus Naive To Have Said This? by Nobody: 10:22pm On Apr 15, 2015
malvisguy212:
you know not what you are saying , even john the baptist prophesied his death but Allah greatest prophet could not. Muhammed did not performed a single miracle https://www.nairaland.com/1970166/lying-deity

He knew when he was dying like I said, that's why he gave the farewell sermon, but telling the people will only bring panic and so he didn't. Did you not read my last post? If this is your best argument then you are off point. Did Jesus give you a date of when he's coming back? Rubbish!
Re: Was Jesus Naive To Have Said This? by Nobody: 10:45pm On Apr 15, 2015
truthman2012:

Jesus orders Christians to follow the Law of Moses in the Old Testament: "Do not think that I [Jesus] have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them. I tell you the truth, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke or a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished. (Matthew 5:17-18)" It is quite clear from these verses from the New Testament that Jesus peace be upon him did honor the Old Testament and did say that every single "letter" of it has to be honored, followed and fulfilled.

Where did you get monogamy from? Why do you eat pork?

Jesus also prayed to God, why do you pray to him and not God?

If Jesus was GOD, then why in Mark 12:29 Jesus said "Here, O Israel: The Lord our God is one Lord." The words "our God" indicate that Jesus had a higher God over him, a stronger God than him. Jesus didn't say "Your God". He said "our God" which includes Jesus as the creation of GOD.

If Jesus was GOD, then why did he ask for GOD's Forgiveness in Luke 23:34? Please visit How can Jesus be GOD Almighty when he asked for GOD's Forgiveness?

If Jesus was GOD, then why Mark 15:34 says "And at the ninth hour Jesus cried out in a loud voice, "Eloi, Eloi, lama sabachthani?"—which means, "My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?"

If Jesus was GOD, then did Paul say in 1 Corinthians 8:6 "yet for us there is but one God, the Father, from whom all things came and for whom we live; and there is but one Lord, Jesus Christ, through whom all things came and through whom we live."

If Jesus was GOD, then why in John 20:17 Jesus said "Do not hold on to me, for I have not yet returned to the Father. Go instead to my brothers and tell them, 'I am returning to my Father and your Father, to my God and your God.' "

If Jesus was GOD, then why in John 8:28 Jesus said "I do nothing of myself"? Can't GOD do anything he wills?

If Jesus was GOD, then why in John 14:28 Jesus said "My Father (GOD) is greater than I"?

If Jesus was GOD, then why in Luke 23:46 Jesus said "Father (GOD), into thy hands I commend my spirit"?

If Jesus was GOD, then why in Mark 10:18 Jesus said “And Jesus said to him, ‘Why do you call me good? No one is good but God alone.”?

Also in Luke 18:19 Jesus said only GOD Almighty is Good: ""Why do you call me good?" Jesus answered. "No one is good—except God alone."

If Jesus was GOD, then why in Matthew 26:39 Jesus begged his GOD to have mercy on him and to pass the cup to death (kill Jesus in another words) before Jesus goes through the pain of crucifixion? Also see: Jesus' crucifixion in Islam

If Jesus was GOD, then why in John 18:38 he didn't reply when he was asked about the truth?

If Jesus was GOD, then why in Matthew 24:36 Jesus said "No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father." Jesus told his followers that no one (including Jesus) knows when the judgment day will come, only GOD knows?

If Jesus was GOD, then why in Isaiah 11:2-3 GOD had put the spirit of fearing GOD in Jesus? Also see GOD's Spirit in the many others beside Jesus.

If Jesus was GOD, then why in John 5:31 Jesus told his followers that if he (Jesus) bears witness of himself, then his record is not true?

If Jesus was GOD, then why in John 5:30 Jesus told his followers that he can't do a single thing of his own initiative?

If Jesus was GOD, then why in John 5:36-38 Jesus said that GOD had assigned him (Jesus) work and GOD is a witness on Jesus?

If Jesus was GOD, then why in John 5:32 Jesus told his followers that they have never seen GOD at anytime nor ever heard his voice?

If Jesus was GOD, then why did he pray to his GOD in Luke 5:16?

If Jesus was GOD, then why in Matthew 26:39 Jesus fell on his face and prayed to his GOD?

If Jesus was GOD, then how come in Hebrew 5:7 he prayed and cried for GOD to hear him and give him mercy by saving him from death?

If Jesus was GOD, then how come in John 1:18 he said "No one has ever seen God, but God the One and Only, who is at the FATHER'S side, has made HIM known." Where do you see Trinity in this Verse?

If Jesus was GOD, then how come in John 5:37 he said "And the FATHER who sent me has himself testified concerning me. You have never heard HIS voice nor seen HIS form," Jesus and the GOD are different. People heard Jesus, but never heard GOD.

…21"Not everyone who says to Me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father who is in heaven will enter. 22"Many will say to Me on that day, 'Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in Your name, and in Your name cast out demons, and in Your name perform many miracles?' 23"And then I will declare to them, 'I never knew you; DEPART FROM ME, YOU WHO PRACTICE LAWLESSNESS.'

What does that tell you?

Muslims believe that Prophet Jesus peace be upon him is a messenger from God. He was sent from God Almighty to deliver God's words to his people. Jesus was never God, nor ever claimed to be God. Jesus was a humble wonderful human being just like the rest of the Prophets and Messengers of God.

2 Likes

Re: Was Jesus Naive To Have Said This? by Nobody: 10:54pm On Apr 15, 2015
malvisguy212:

And Muhammad had 9 wives not 13. He did not sleep with slaves like you accuse him of doing.

The Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) contracted some of his marriages for sociopolitical reasons. His principal concern was the future of Islam. He was interested in strengthening the Muslims by all bonds. That is why he married the young daughter of Abu Bakr, his First Successor, and the daughter of `Umar, his Second Successor. It was by his marriage to Juwayriyyah that he gained the support for Islam of the whole clan of Bani Al-Mustaliq and their allied tribes. It was through marriage to Safiyyah that he neutralized a great section of the hostile Jews of Arabia. By accepting Mariyah, the Copt from Egypt, as his wife, he formed a political alliance with a king of great magnitude. It was also a gesture of friendship with a neighboring king that Muhammad married Zaynab who was presented to him by the Negus of Abyssinia in whose territory the early Muslims found safe refuge. And where did you Christians get monogamy from eh? Islam is the only religion that restricts marriage and one can only marry more than one wife under special circumstances.

1 Like

Re: Was Jesus Naive To Have Said This? by truthman2012(m): 11:00pm On Apr 15, 2015
EzioAuditore:

The man you refer to as his stepson Zayd, was a slave who Muhammad raised as his own, they had no blood ties, Muhammad arranged his marriage with Zaynab who was a very influential woman in order to raise the status of slaves but after a while it became clear that she felt superior to him and was never really in love with him so after the marriage dissolved, Muhammad married her because it is allowed in Islam because Zayd is not his stepson but his adopted son and adopted sons do not even have a share in their fathers inheritance and he did it also to prove that such marriages were allowed because the Arabs had different views about adopted sons. Zayd has no blood ties to Muhammad! And Muhammad did not steal anybody's wife.

You have no evidence to back up your assertions here. So I consider it to another taqqiya (lie to defend islam).

The truth is, allah, not being the holy God or Muhammad planned it saying:

And when you said
to him to whom Allah had shown
favor and to whom you had shown
a favor: Keep your wife to yourself
and be careful of (your duty to)
Allah; and you concealed in your
soul what Allah would bring to
light, and you feared men, and
Allah had a greater right that you
should fear Him. But when Zaid
had accomplished his want of her,
We gave her to you as a wife, so
that there should be no difficulty
for the believers in respect of the
wives of their adopted sons, when
they have accomplished their want
of them; and Allah's command
shall be performed (Quran 33:37).

The true and holy God would not enjoin his prophet to marry a married woman. From the tone of the verse, Zayeed was yet to divorce Zaynab when allah spoke. Therefore he was forced to divorce her against his wish for Muhammad to marry. Muhammad is an example of anything adulterous.
Re: Was Jesus Naive To Have Said This? by Nobody: 11:09pm On Apr 15, 2015
truthman2012:

You have no evidence to back up your assertions here. So I consider it to another taqqiya (lie to defend islam).

And when you said

The true and holy God would not enjoin his prophet to marry a married woman. From the tone of the verse, Zayeed was yet to divorce Zaynab when allah spoke. Therefore he was forced to divorce her against his wish for Muhammad to marry. Muhammad is an example of anything adulterous.

lol! Even when the true nature of a situation has been spelt to you, you ignore and choose to believe what you want. The verse was sent after Muhammad married her git. You think you know about Islam but you know nothing, only what your pastors want you to. Read the verses again. What evidence do you need?

Re: Was Jesus Naive To Have Said This? by falseman(m): 11:13pm On Apr 15, 2015
Empiree:
You guys still at it?. Na wa oo.

See Malvis and falseman trying to "interpret" arabic they dont speak yet they can't speak original Aramaic language of their g-d.

Anyways, is this your new tactics....following your sweetheart ifean? heya!

Malvis, did you find Gospel of Jesus yet?

Hey dude don't put my moniker in quotes when you are actually referring to someone else.
Re: Was Jesus Naive To Have Said This? by Nobody: 11:16pm On Apr 15, 2015
truthman2012:

And when you said

Also, you must not forget that Muhammad was the person who arranged the marriage in the first place, no one was forced to divorce anyone, he had already divorced her before Muhammad married her and it was after the marriage that those verses were sent down. You can accept the true explanation, or you can keep deceiving yourself,
Re: Was Jesus Naive To Have Said This? by truthman2012(m): 11:20pm On Apr 15, 2015
EzioAuditore:

Jesus orders Christians to follow the Law of Moses in the Old Testament: "Do not think that I [Jesus] have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them. I tell you the truth, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke or a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished. (Matthew 5:17-18)" It is quite clear from these verses from the New Testament that Jesus peace be upon him did honor the Old Testament and did say that every single "letter" of it has to be honored, followed and fulfilled.

Where did you get monogamy from? Why do you eat pork?

Jesus also prayed to God, why do you pray to him and not God?

If Jesus was GOD, then why in Mark 12:29 Jesus said "Here, O Israel: The Lord our God is one Lord." The words "our God" indicate that Jesus had a higher God over him, a stronger God than him. Jesus didn't say "Your God". He said "our God" which includes Jesus as the creation of GOD.

If Jesus was GOD, then why did he ask for GOD's Forgiveness in Luke 23:34? Please visit How can Jesus be GOD Almighty when he asked for GOD's Forgiveness?

If Jesus was GOD, then why Mark 15:34 says "And at the ninth hour Jesus cried out in a loud voice, "Eloi, Eloi, lama sabachthani?"—which means, "My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?"

If Jesus was GOD, then did Paul say in 1 Corinthians 8:6 "yet for us there is but one God, the Father, from whom all things came and for whom we live; and there is but one Lord, Jesus Christ, through whom all things came and through whom we live."

If Jesus was GOD, then why in John 20:17 Jesus said "Do not hold on to me, for I have not yet returned to the Father. Go instead to my brothers and tell them, 'I am returning to my Father and your Father, to my God and your God.' "

If Jesus was GOD, then why in John 8:28 Jesus said "I do nothing of myself"? Can't GOD do anything he wills?

If Jesus was GOD, then why in John 14:28 Jesus said "My Father (GOD) is greater than I"?

If Jesus was GOD, then why in Luke 23:46 Jesus said "Father (GOD), into thy hands I commend my spirit"?

If Jesus was GOD, then why in Mark 10:18 Jesus said “And Jesus said to him, ‘Why do you call me good? No one is good but God alone.”?

Also in Luke 18:19 Jesus said only GOD Almighty is Good: ""Why do you call me good?" Jesus answered. "No one is good—except God alone."

If Jesus was GOD, then why in Matthew 26:39 Jesus begged his GOD to have mercy on him and to pass the cup to death (kill Jesus in another words) before Jesus goes through the pain of crucifixion? Also see: Jesus' crucifixion in Islam

If Jesus was GOD, then why in John 18:38 he didn't reply when he was asked about the truth?

If Jesus was GOD, then why in Matthew 24:36 Jesus said "No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father." Jesus told his followers that no one (including Jesus) knows when the judgment day will come, only GOD knows?

If Jesus was GOD, then why in Isaiah 11:2-3 GOD had put the spirit of fearing GOD in Jesus? Also see GOD's Spirit in the many others beside Jesus.

If Jesus was GOD, then why in John 5:31 Jesus told his followers that if he (Jesus) bears witness of himself, then his record is not true?

If Jesus was GOD, then why in John 5:30 Jesus told his followers that he can't do a single thing of his own initiative?

If Jesus was GOD, then why in John 5:36-38 Jesus said that GOD had assigned him (Jesus) work and GOD is a witness on Jesus?

If Jesus was GOD, then why in John 5:32 Jesus told his followers that they have never seen GOD at anytime nor ever heard his voice?

If Jesus was GOD, then why did he pray to his GOD in Luke 5:16?

If Jesus was GOD, then why in Matthew 26:39 Jesus fell on his face and prayed to his GOD?

If Jesus was GOD, then how come in Hebrew 5:7 he prayed and cried for GOD to hear him and give him mercy by saving him from death?

If Jesus was GOD, then how come in John 1:18 he said "No one has ever seen God, but God the One and Only, who is at the FATHER'S side, has made HIM known." Where do you see Trinity in this Verse?

If Jesus was GOD, then how come in John 5:37 he said "And the FATHER who sent me has himself testified concerning me. You have never heard HIS voice nor seen HIS form," Jesus and the GOD are different. People heard Jesus, but never heard GOD.

…21"Not everyone who says to Me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father who is in heaven will enter. 22"Many will say to Me on that day, 'Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in Your name, and in Your name cast out demons, and in Your name perform many miracles?' 23"And then I will declare to them, 'I never knew you; DEPART FROM ME, YOU WHO PRACTICE LAWLESSNESS.'

What does that tell you?

Muslims believe that Prophet Jesus peace be upon him is a messenger from God. He was sent from God Almighty to deliver God's words to his people. Jesus was never God, nor ever claimed to be God. Jesus was a humble wonderful human being just like the rest of the Prophets and Messengers of God.

I asked a simple question: Which laws of Jesus do you abide with and where did you get them, but see the lengthy essay you have written, full of irrelevancies.

Now, you are quoting and saying you are obeying the laws from the bible. Is the bible the same as the quran? Is the laws in the bible the same as sharia law?
Re: Was Jesus Naive To Have Said This? by Empiree: 11:44pm On Apr 15, 2015
falseman:

Hey dude don't put my moniker in quotes when you are actually referring to someone else.
oh woow, sorry. You right. i was actually (taunting) a self proclaimed truthman2012. So there is such moniker like yours? Wahala dey o grin

1 Like

Re: Was Jesus Naive To Have Said This? by Anas09: 12:47am On Apr 16, 2015
Someone said Mohammed did not perform any miracle. Well, he did. What greater miracle is there than, a 53yrs old man inserting his dick into a 9yrs old and successfully having sex with her? Yuck. That child did even have nipples. What excited Mohammed abeg? He performed the miracle of sex. That guy was a Nymphor. A thief, a retard and the worst liar that ever lived. Just see his antecedents in the life of his followers. Looking the truth in the face yet denying it, even wen its taken from their plagiarized book. And, what with the THEE and THOU way of writing the koran? THEE and THOU is Elizabethan English, what's the connection with arabian religion? Lol. Dis pple will do everyfin to look and sound like the Bible. Copycats. Funny enough, ur knowledge of the Bible is what will be used to judge u. I pity u all, reprobate Muslims.
Re: Was Jesus Naive To Have Said This? by falseman(m): 2:20am On Apr 16, 2015
Empiree:
oh woow, sorry. You right. i was actually (taunting) a self proclaimed truthman2012. So there is such moniker like yours? Wahala dey o grin

Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Reasons Why Pastors Cannot Be Millionaires By Deji Yesufu / Most Nigeria Top Pastors Are Tied To Ilorin(kwara State) / Another Ban On Them Again, This Time In Germany.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 150
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.