Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,136 members, 7,829,065 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

Wicked Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wicked Girls (1459 Views)

Wicked Girls Everywhere! / Hilarious Pic One Words For This Wicked Girls / Why Are Women This Wicked....true Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wicked Girls by Bwon(m): 4:43pm On Apr 15, 2015
a fan from my blog wrote this article and i want to share with nairalanders. I am writing from the immense pain in my heart. Been longing for the top babe in my class she looks very attractive and adorable. She did have a big as* and quite voluminous bo0bs the exact thing that drew me to her was that backside its was like OMG. I had to just get her of which i did but she was never allowing the boy touch anything i was probation for few months finally she allowed and there and there i hated babes. You won't be what i experienced it was all foam... i was like why all my investment i don maga tire say i want chop correct brukoto(Bush meat) only to find out all where fantasy she got no boobs no ass? But this goes out to all the babes deciving we men outchea there is God o.. and know that you can't make heaven whalahi FOR DECEIVING US ...SUCH A WICKED WORLD
Re: Wicked Girls by Nobody: 4:45pm On Apr 15, 2015
grin see you guys are the reasons them girls are putting themselves through unnecessary stress.....ya all make it look like beauty is all there is to a woman. Forgetting that there's something call character.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wicked Girls by Acekidc4(m): 4:46pm On Apr 15, 2015
Eeya, Sorry Mistergringrin
Re: Wicked Girls by Bwon(m): 4:47pm On Apr 15, 2015
Acekidc4:
Eeya, Sorry Mistergringrin
bros don't believe that packaging them wicked..
Re: Wicked Girls by lanicky(f): 4:50pm On Apr 15, 2015
Hahahahahahahahahahaha! Can't stop laughing. grin

Sorry dude! U need to use google glasses next time not all boobs nd a.ss are fake. Lol
Re: Wicked Girls by Bwon(m): 4:51pm On Apr 15, 2015
rokiatu:
grin see you guys are the reasons them girls are putting themselves through unnecessary stress.....ya all make it look like beauty is all there is to a woman. Forgetting that there's something call character.

seems u a good woman... where are u?? irumole Boards plane leaves london
Re: Wicked Girls by Bwon(m): 4:52pm On Apr 15, 2015
lanicky:
Hahahahahahahahahahaha! Can't stop laughing. grin

Sorry dude! U need to use google glasses next time not all boobs nd a.ss are fake. Lol
you think... or u know?
Re: Wicked Girls by Nobody: 4:52pm On Apr 15, 2015
You're actually the foolish one. Liking a girl solely cos of her ass. Even if the ass attracted you at first, what other qualities are attached to it?
Re: Wicked Girls by Bwon(m): 4:55pm On Apr 15, 2015
Blackett:
You're actually the foolish one. Liking a girl solely cos of her ass. Even if the ass attracted you at first, what other qualities are attached to it?
You are in trouble without knowing you need a miracle you lost ur brains.

Re: Wicked Girls by Nobody: 4:57pm On Apr 15, 2015
Bwon:
You are in trouble without knowing you need a miracle you lost ur brains.
Losing brains indicated I once had them. . . You've never had any.
Re: Wicked Girls by Bwon(m): 4:57pm On Apr 15, 2015
Blackett:
Losing brains indicated I once had them. . . You've never had any.
shoro niyen
Re: Wicked Girls by Nobody: 5:26pm On Apr 15, 2015
rokiatu:

Nice talk. Character matters a lot. Just like I hate wen some girls ignores and pretends they didn't see PM or hear their names being mentioned. Bad character
Re: Wicked Girls by Bwon(m): 5:27pm On Apr 15, 2015
figo05:

Nice talk. Character matters a lot. Just like I hate wen some girls ignores and pretends they didn't see PM or hear their names being mentioned. Bad character
bros fvck character wild girls are needed with big yash and bo0bs
Re: Wicked Girls by Nobody: 5:29pm On Apr 15, 2015
figo05:

Ok you have my attention. grin grin grin grin grin

Seun needs to have a feature here like facebook where we get the messages. like an inbox here. I get so lazy with my inbox....and its so much so I just ignored most.
Re: Wicked Girls by Nobody: 5:40pm On Apr 15, 2015
rokiatu:
Ok you have my attention. grin grin grin grin grin

Seun needs to have a feature here like facebook where we get the messages. like an inbox here. I get so lazy with my inbox....and its so much so I just ignored most.

Ifu are getting so lazy with ur inbox are u gonna get lazy with ur phone as well?
Re: Wicked Girls by 2dice(m): 5:41pm On Apr 15, 2015
Life is bigger than boobss and Ass..
We Guys are the Ronaldo(Dilemma) of our own problem
Re: Wicked Girls by Nobody: 5:41pm On Apr 15, 2015
Bwon:
bros fvck character wild girls are needed with big yash and bo0bs

Sorry I dnt understand ur sentence
Re: Wicked Girls by lanicky(f): 9:34pm On Apr 15, 2015
Bwon:
you think... or u know?

I know nd I think!

(1) (Reply)

My Love Letter To Ginawest / 5 Kinds Of Male Friends Every Nigerian Girl Has / Do We Still Have Such Men? Picture.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.