Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,579 members, 7,812,884 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:20 PM

Jonathan’s Letter On Constitution Amendment Shocks Senate - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan’s Letter On Constitution Amendment Shocks Senate (65524 Views)

Senate Committee On Constitution Amendment At Eko Hotels For A Retreat / Reps May Include Age Reduction In Constitution Amendment- Dogara / Obasanjo Finally Replies Jonathan’s Letter On New Foundation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan’s Letter On Constitution Amendment Shocks Senate by midolian(m): 5:42am On Apr 16, 2015
light004:

A flawed elections you mean. Fake people that can't reason beyond their nose.
you are just pained..crying more than the bereaved...tell me one flawless election in the world and I ll begin to think you are not a dickhead..

PDP rigged to an xtent that elections were not held in some part of the S/S n S/E, results wre jst announced..despite that fact, you and your paymaster(failures) lost. Its obvious pple don't want u..good riddance

Etenal loser
Re: Jonathan’s Letter On Constitution Amendment Shocks Senate by folabayo1(f): 6:03am On Apr 16, 2015
Makamuanwuo:
tighter
grin
Re: Jonathan’s Letter On Constitution Amendment Shocks Senate by walozanga(m): 6:11am On Apr 16, 2015
Keneking:
I see impeachment looming,...he has been wrongly advised ...
No motivation to work again for the defeated PDP presidential candidate
This jonathan government sef grin

My good friend, dont be too negative. If u dont know wat to say shut up! Or ask to be educated

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Letter On Constitution Amendment Shocks Senate by adexway(m): 6:26am On Apr 16, 2015
Good way to go. My anger as ever is seeing a legislative house become a rubber stamp of an executive. Once in a while there should be mild conflicts between the Executive and Legislature. The case where all the lawmakers in states are from the ruling parties only leave us prone to EXECUTIVE RASCALITY
Re: Jonathan’s Letter On Constitution Amendment Shocks Senate by Nobody: 6:40am On Apr 16, 2015
Keneking:
I see impeachment looming,...he has been wrongly advised ...
No motivation to work again for the defeated PDP presidential candidate
This jonathan government sef grin

Impeachment? Really? How many days to go?
Re: Jonathan’s Letter On Constitution Amendment Shocks Senate by Makamuanwuo(m): 7:02am On Apr 16, 2015
fckmn24seg:

Check well if really your are first to comment

Don't you know the meaning of first
no bro...trying to figure our d meaning.....it hpn whn u typn with samsung R220.thanks
Re: Jonathan’s Letter On Constitution Amendment Shocks Senate by OlaOni1: 8:22am On Apr 16, 2015
It is high time for the entire labour force to rise up and challenge this so call politician that want to be collecting allowance long after they have lost their seat. It is not a pensionable appointment, but rather increasing cost of governance. We must say no to this selfish politicians.
Re: Jonathan’s Letter On Constitution Amendment Shocks Senate by fr3do(m): 8:28am On Apr 16, 2015
EdCure:

Why do you choose to be among those who lack basic understanding of the difference between the type of govt that Buhari presided over in the 80s and what is obtainable in the current dispensation? It is quite damaging to be willfully ignorant out of convenience.

Even at that, did GEJ not abuse his powers by notoriously haunting, and embarrassing Amaechi and almost setting up a parallel govt in the state?
It's on record that Opposition governors and leaders were placed under surveillance and sometimes had their movements restricted. Or you want to tell me that there was someone else running the government on behalf of GEJ, committing those abuses?

Yes Buhari's administration was a military one but we have seen military leaders that are not dictators.
Buhari had the choice to or not to abuse power and he made that choice.
Re: Jonathan’s Letter On Constitution Amendment Shocks Senate by fr3do(m): 8:31am On Apr 16, 2015
EdCure:
Does Gej still think those executive powers are meant for him to use? No doubt the clueless one was instructed by his "advisers" against signing it because it was a ploy by the opposition to reduce his presidential powers and "sabotage" his government grin grin

They should send it back to him the next time he gets drunk. grin

Meanwhile, someone please remind him that Nigerians won't require his catastrophic signature on such sensitive documents after May 29th.

You are oozing of pure hate, if Gej signed that bill, you curse him for sabotaging the incoming government.
Re: Jonathan’s Letter On Constitution Amendment Shocks Senate by PStacks(m): 8:34am On Apr 16, 2015
Chine12:
GEJ..Nigerians will need u in 2019

Dreamer
Re: Jonathan’s Letter On Constitution Amendment Shocks Senate by PStacks(m): 8:36am On Apr 16, 2015
san316:
If he had been doing things the right way from the beginning, I don't think they would be shocked. They are just surprised that he grew balls at the last minute not withstanding the ambiguous reasons for rejecting the bill.

What a president!!!

For six years he was watching terrorist build empires for themselves in the country but suddenly used just six weeks to reduce terrorism by 80%.

For six years, he has been using just 30% of his powers and now that he has just six weeks to leave, he wants to use the remaining 70%.

Yeye. GEJ now trying to man up when he has already been manned down. Too late.

I salute your intellect.
Re: Jonathan’s Letter On Constitution Amendment Shocks Senate by Afroconnect: 9:22am On Apr 16, 2015
The Nigerian president has too much powers...he is supposed to be a servant of the people not a dictator.

Mr Jonathan is afraid for he knows the amount of criminality he and his crew have committed.
Re: Jonathan’s Letter On Constitution Amendment Shocks Senate by hohafrank(m): 10:11am On Apr 16, 2015
EdCure:
Does Gej still think those executive powers are meant for him to use? No doubt the clueless one was instructed by his "advisers" against signing it because it was a ploy by the opposition to reduce his presidential powers and "sabotage" his government grin grin

Meanwhile, someone please remind him that Nigerians won't require his catastrophic signature on such sensitive documents after May 29th.
You talk like an idiot which i believe you are.
Re: Jonathan’s Letter On Constitution Amendment Shocks Senate by ezecushy(m): 10:30am On Apr 16, 2015
Mogidi:

Devolution of power is what I stand for, with GEJ or without GEJ.
Excessive power in the hands of power-drunk dictator like Buhari is dangerous.

GEJ never abused his power like Buhari did in the 80s, jailing anyone that has the temerity to scrutinize his actions or inactions.
. I don't understand the way people like you comments. Is it that you don't understand english or you can't identify military rule to democracy rule. Am sure you where not even born when GMB was the head of state. Those that where jail had there hands in one thing or another so move forward $ stop critisizing.
Re: Jonathan’s Letter On Constitution Amendment Shocks Senate by WILSON(f): 10:46am On Apr 16, 2015
GEJ stoped signing money for OBJ that was why he incited the north and west against him. that is the truth. I hope you will not regret soon. APC are ensuring that majority of the seats in the senate and house of assemblies are occupy by their candidates. It will soon be easy for 2/3rd to obey their father's will of shouting halah kubalu, alah huh alah hu!
Re: Jonathan’s Letter On Constitution Amendment Shocks Senate by Orunto: 11:17am On Apr 16, 2015
GEJ IS RIGHT. We are having a new Government next month. Let the new Government try its hands at constitution ammendment.
Re: Jonathan’s Letter On Constitution Amendment Shocks Senate by nworanco(m): 11:30am On Apr 16, 2015
EdCure:

Childish statement, what about the incoming President who is in favour of this Jonathan's legitimate fight for the benefit of future President, which Buhari is not exception.

In terms of national issues u should keep calmed and listening to others important contributions, Okay. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Letter On Constitution Amendment Shocks Senate by omohj: 1:11pm On Apr 16, 2015
folabayo1:
Loser tongue
Stop acting like an animal in human form
Re: Jonathan’s Letter On Constitution Amendment Shocks Senate by fanysteve: 1:11pm On Apr 16, 2015
EdCure:

pls if u don't understand english don't speak, GEJ is only helping buhari by not signing those bills into law, that's what it mean ok. Illiterates

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Letter On Constitution Amendment Shocks Senate by fanysteve: 1:14pm On Apr 16, 2015
midolian:
you are just pained..crying more than the bereaved...tell me one flawless election in the world and I ll begin to think you are not a dickhead..

PDP rigged to an xtent that elections were not held in some part of the S/S n S/E, results wre jst announced..despite that fact, you and your paymaster(failures) lost. Its obvious pple don't want u..good riddance

Etenal loser
50 anti-buhari sites already opened,waiting for him to be sworn in,

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Letter On Constitution Amendment Shocks Senate by folabayo1(f): 1:17pm On Apr 16, 2015
omohj:

Stop acting like an animal in human form
ur entire family down to ur generations are animals...
And if u don't mind ur biznes and quote me again may thunder strike u to death
Re: Jonathan’s Letter On Constitution Amendment Shocks Senate by OILOFGLADNESS: 4:55pm On Apr 16, 2015
san316:
If he had been doing things the right way from the beginning, I don't think they would be shocked. They are just surprised that he grew balls at the last minute not withstanding the ambiguous reasons for rejecting the bill.

What a president!!!

For six years he was watching terrorist build empires for themselves in the country but suddenly used just six weeks to reduce terrorism by 80%.

For six years, he has been using just 30% of his powers and now that he has just six weeks to leave, he wants to use the remaining 70%.

Yeye. GEJ now trying to man up when he has already been manned down. Too late.
nigerians wil regret there 2015 decision, they simply didnt give Gej benefit of doubt

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Letter On Constitution Amendment Shocks Senate by pussyphilia(m): 5:35pm On Apr 16, 2015
OILOFGLADNESS:
nigerians wil regret there 2015 decision, they simply didnt give Gej benefit of doubt
Don't mind them! God gave us a once in lifetime opportunity to be led by a true democrat but bigots sacrificed that opportunity on the alter of tribal and regional sentiments.

#people get the kind of leaders they deserve, so Nigerians don't deserve a good leader like GEJ for now.

#just sipping my cold origin and watching Nigerians suffer under boo-hari for the next 4yrs.Guy man must always survive!
Re: Jonathan’s Letter On Constitution Amendment Shocks Senate by san316(m): 7:05pm On Apr 16, 2015
OILOFGLADNESS:

Nigerians will never regret anything. GEJ is a reactive president and not a proactive one. If he had won, he wont value the support he had from the masses and would still wait for bad things to happen before he takes action.
Re: Jonathan’s Letter On Constitution Amendment Shocks Senate by seguno2: 11:49am On Apr 28, 2020
EdCure:

Five years later, how far

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Picture Used As Young Tinubu In Documentaries — Donald Duke Cries Out / Elisha Abbo Marries Stacey Power As Third Wife (Pictures) / The Northern Counter-coup Of 1966: The Full Story Without Bias!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.