Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,708 members, 7,816,909 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

My Picture Used As Young Tinubu In Documentaries — Donald Duke Cries Out - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Picture Used As Young Tinubu In Documentaries — Donald Duke Cries Out (65544 Views)

Throwback: Young Tinubu Making Promises To Nigerians (video) / My Picture Used As Young Tinubu On His Website – Donald Duke Cries Out / The Fake Turkish Crowd Picture Used By Akpabio’s Media Team (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Picture Used As Young Tinubu In Documentaries — Donald Duke Cries Out by Gucciblog: 9:13am On Nov 23, 2022
Donald Duke, the former governor of Cross River state, has claimed that his photograph was used in various documentaries to depict the childhood of Bola Ahmed Tinubu, the All Progressive Congress presidential candidate.

Duke made this startling revelation to editors during a roundtable that was organised by the Front Fort Media Initiative and the MacArthur Foundation and held recently in Lagos.

Recall that in a bid to clear the numerous controversies surrounding the background of Tinubu’s presidential candidacy, APC supporters and their media teams packaged various documentaries to launder the image of their presidential candidate.

The documentaries which were televised some months ago on the TVC, and also uploaded on various YouTube channels, used a slew of photos and videos to narrate the life history, political ascendancy, and

And in the video, a particular monochrome photograph of a young boy in dark sunglasses, seated and with his fingers joined together, was cited as Bola Tinubu during his years as a young boy.

However, Duke said that the photo of the boy shown as ‘young Tinubu’ in the documentaries, is him and not the Bola Tinubu as televised. He said that he took the picture when he was 12 years old.

The picture of the boy used as Bola Tinubu in all the documentaries is me. I am the boy in the picture, not Tinubu as they claimed in their documentaries. That photo was taken when I was 12 years old during my school years at the Federal Government College Sokoto, in Sokoto state.” Duke said.

https://championnews.com.ng/my-picture-used-as-young-tinubu-in-documentaries-ex-gov-donald-duke-cries-out/

46 Likes 9 Shares

Re: My Picture Used As Young Tinubu In Documentaries — Donald Duke Cries Out by Gucciblog: 9:13am On Nov 23, 2022
Tinubu & Fake Identity 5&6

286 Likes 19 Shares

Re: My Picture Used As Young Tinubu In Documentaries — Donald Duke Cries Out by Gucciblog: 9:13am On Nov 23, 2022
Wahala

370 Likes 16 Shares

Re: My Picture Used As Young Tinubu In Documentaries — Donald Duke Cries Out by PureMe01: 9:14am On Nov 23, 2022
Agbado urchins and fake EVERYTHING.
But jokes apart. Who exactly is thiefnubuu??

732 Likes 62 Shares

Re: My Picture Used As Young Tinubu In Documentaries — Donald Duke Cries Out by WibusJaga: 9:15am On Nov 23, 2022

From Tinubu's Genealogy to his Age to his Education to his Health Status to his Source of Wealth to his Drug Business to Muslim-Muslim Ticket to...

Infact, Tinubu & Controversy are like... cheesy

714 Likes 67 Shares

Re: My Picture Used As Young Tinubu In Documentaries — Donald Duke Cries Out by aceman88(m): 9:16am On Nov 23, 2022
Lol.

Everything gotta be fake. What a life!

437 Likes 30 Shares

Re: My Picture Used As Young Tinubu In Documentaries — Donald Duke Cries Out by nabiz(m): 9:16am On Nov 23, 2022
Lol

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Picture Used As Young Tinubu In Documentaries — Donald Duke Cries Out by slivertongue: 9:16am On Nov 23, 2022
Toh

Tinubu has no true Identity everything about him na packaging. False personality defines tinubu

82 Likes 11 Shares

Re: My Picture Used As Young Tinubu In Documentaries — Donald Duke Cries Out by VeryWickedGoat: 9:17am On Nov 23, 2022
This is fraud. Why is a Presidential candidate involved in fraud?

554 Likes 43 Shares

Re: My Picture Used As Young Tinubu In Documentaries — Donald Duke Cries Out by Antyislam: 9:18am On Nov 23, 2022
What Tinubu and his urgins can not steal does not exist , don't vote Tinubu he does not mean well for you

382 Likes 35 Shares

Re: My Picture Used As Young Tinubu In Documentaries — Donald Duke Cries Out by beerfraud: 9:19am On Nov 23, 2022
David Hundeyin in tlouble

49 Likes

Re: My Picture Used As Young Tinubu In Documentaries — Donald Duke Cries Out by PointZerom: 9:20am On Nov 23, 2022
grin

Thifnubu is a fraud. Everything about him has 'K leg. Even the sign on his cap was stolen from INFINITY.

285 Likes 21 Shares

Re: My Picture Used As Young Tinubu In Documentaries — Donald Duke Cries Out by Sheistoopretty(f): 9:24am On Nov 23, 2022
Lol everything about this old man is fakegrin grin grin grin grin grin grin

59 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Picture Used As Young Tinubu In Documentaries — Donald Duke Cries Out by Mercisharelove(f): 9:24am On Nov 23, 2022
Watch this, for instant testimonies

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=89O6uWx4xg4
Re: My Picture Used As Young Tinubu In Documentaries — Donald Duke Cries Out by TruthIsBitter02: 9:26am On Nov 23, 2022
Does it mean that tinubu has no childhood. Everything about this man is shredded in secrecy.
Place of birth: unknown
State of origin: Unknown
Real father's name: unknown
Real mother's name: unknown
Real family members: unknown
Real birth name: unknown
Real age: unknown
Primary attended and classmates: Unknown
Secondary School attended and classmates: Unknown
Source of wealth: unknown
No early life pictures with friends and relatives
So many unknowns...

366 Likes 33 Shares

Re: My Picture Used As Young Tinubu In Documentaries — Donald Duke Cries Out by Abfinest007(m): 9:27am On Nov 23, 2022
Tinubu nor handsome reach like this b4

186 Likes 16 Shares

Re: My Picture Used As Young Tinubu In Documentaries — Donald Duke Cries Out by densiks: 9:31am On Nov 23, 2022
Comedy

14 Likes

Re: My Picture Used As Young Tinubu In Documentaries — Donald Duke Cries Out by Ofunaofu: 9:31am On Nov 23, 2022
TruthIsBitter02:
Does it mean that tinubu has no childhood. Everything about this man is shredded in secrecy.
So many unknowns...

Tinubu might not even be a Nigerian

If you trace his ancestry, he could come from Benin Republic or Togo

317 Likes 26 Shares

Re: My Picture Used As Young Tinubu In Documentaries — Donald Duke Cries Out by ganisucks(f): 9:32am On Nov 23, 2022
Trouble dey sleep, yanga go wake am. The Doc that featured the pic is even running on TVC. Why didn't they just confirm from their principal and supposed owner: Tinubu.

178 Likes 15 Shares

Re: My Picture Used As Young Tinubu In Documentaries — Donald Duke Cries Out by Nokio1: 9:33am On Nov 23, 2022
when a man who is 90 doesn't have childhood pictures then his parenthood is motherhoodless

182 Likes 10 Shares

Re: My Picture Used As Young Tinubu In Documentaries — Donald Duke Cries Out by ganisucks(f): 9:34am On Nov 23, 2022
Nokio1:
when a man who is 90 doesn't have childhood pictures then his parenthood is motherhoodless
A father is the mother of the child when the mother dies.

66 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Picture Used As Young Tinubu In Documentaries — Donald Duke Cries Out by Opinedecandid(m): 9:35am On Nov 23, 2022
Na dem

2 Likes

Re: My Picture Used As Young Tinubu In Documentaries — Donald Duke Cries Out by potent5(m): 9:38am On Nov 23, 2022
Stolen identity, stolen candidature, stolen history, stolen everything. cheesy

171 Likes 13 Shares

Re: My Picture Used As Young Tinubu In Documentaries — Donald Duke Cries Out by Babaken(m): 9:42am On Nov 23, 2022
Tinubu you again why why Infact balablue bluba.

124 Likes 10 Shares

Re: My Picture Used As Young Tinubu In Documentaries — Donald Duke Cries Out by Babaken(m): 9:50am On Nov 23, 2022
Ofunaofu:

Tinubu might not even be a Nigerian

If you trace his ancestry, he could come Benin Republic or Togo
Tinubu is an orphan that the woman from Iragbiji in osun state that base in Lagos he claim to be his mother adopt him from cotonou when she was going There to buy fish.

145 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My Picture Used As Young Tinubu In Documentaries — Donald Duke Cries Out by Ogbuefi2020: 9:51am On Nov 23, 2022
Too much baggages for this man

125 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My Picture Used As Young Tinubu In Documentaries — Donald Duke Cries Out by waterpouroverfl: 9:53am On Nov 23, 2022
Nawao

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Picture Used As Young Tinubu In Documentaries — Donald Duke Cries Out by PrinceOfLagos: 9:53am On Nov 23, 2022
Tinubu could be a reincarnated ghost because nobody seems to know his childhood friends, siblings, classmates and where he once lived

He's even impersonating someone else's picture to be his

Tinubu is a Ghost

147 Likes 9 Shares

Re: My Picture Used As Young Tinubu In Documentaries — Donald Duke Cries Out by Mrkindness: 9:54am On Nov 23, 2022
Tinubu and his afonja muslim supporters are pathological liars, they are agents of the devil. Tinubu lies with confidence because he is of the devil who is the father of liars.

107 Likes 9 Shares

Re: My Picture Used As Young Tinubu In Documentaries — Donald Duke Cries Out by waterpouroverfl: 9:54am On Nov 23, 2022
TruthIsBitter02:
So many unknowns...

Who knows whether this man had served prison terms before

125 Likes 10 Shares

Re: My Picture Used As Young Tinubu In Documentaries — Donald Duke Cries Out by Theunbothered: 10:11am On Nov 23, 2022
I am a fraud

I have no known date of birth

No birth certificate

No primary school certificate

No secondary school certificate

No childhood pictures

Fake University certificate

Unknown gender

No father

Drug is my source of wealth

But I want to rule Nigeria because "Emilokan".

Who am I?

104 Likes 8 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Rochas Okorocha, Uche Nwosu Organize Protest Against APC (Photos) / Transition C’ttee: Buhari Insists On Credible Persons As Bakare Heads Screening / Picture Of Buhari And His Men As They Arrive Paris Has Got People Fascinated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.