Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,924 members, 7,817,705 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

BREAKING: What Jimi Agbaje Tells Supporters Today - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: What Jimi Agbaje Tells Supporters Today (3781 Views)

Push APC Into Atlantic Ocean, Agbaje Tells Igbo / How I Silenced Buhari Supporters Today. / Don’t Take The Law Into Your Hands, Buhari Tells Supporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: What Jimi Agbaje Tells Supporters Today by farem: 7:04pm On Apr 15, 2015
I know that a lot has been said following the declaration by INEC on the governorship election for our great state Lagos State. As you may already have heard, I have since called Mr. Akinwunmi Ambode to congratulate him and wish him well.
It would be unfair, however, not to stop by here to thank all of YOU who came on this platform, invested your time and energy to support our cause.
To my fellow Lagosians, especially those who stood by our campaign every step of the way, I want to thank you. The passion that you have brought into this democratic process and your participation have not been in vain. On the contrary, because you have made your voices heard in this election, in the final analysis, win or lose, our dear state will be the better for it.
To my team - my friends, my supporters, donors and volunteers, your extraordinary work over the last 4-months gave us more than a fighting chance. Your intellect, passion and motivation kept the engines running. I sincerely thank you, for all the long hours, sleepless nights and immense sacrifice that you have all made towards this cause. Not minding the outcome of the elections, I can guarantee that your contribution to this campaign has helped expand the wider narrative of democracy and good governance in Lagos. You can hold your heads high knowing that you have all done a great job as citizens of this great state and country.
To my family and my wife, Biola, I couldn’t have done this without you. Your prayers, perseverance and words of wisdom were ever so priceless during this campaign. Thank you for tolerating my crazy schedules and intense routine.
I believe in Lagos. I believe in the people of Lagos. Elections come and go - sometimes we win and sometimes we lose. But through it all, democracy teaches us that we can agree to disagree without necessary compromising our stand, or values or the very principles that make us unique. For Lagos, we must keep on pushing for a government that does not only work for a few elite but for the greater good of our people. We have an obligation to ensure that Lagos continues to be inclusive and that our development must have a human face. This is what I committed to when I decided to run and this is worth fighting for.
Although this election is over, our work as citizens must continue. Each and every one of us has a duty to ensure that our government continues to be transparent and accountable. Only then do we really reap the rewards of our democracy.
As always feel free to drop a message or two here and I'll try to keep up my engagement as time permits. It is my greatest honor to have competed in this race and interacted with so many of you in the course of this campaign. May God almighty continue to bless the people of Lagos. And may God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria. Thank you.

11 Likes

Re: BREAKING: What Jimi Agbaje Tells Supporters Today by itetemi: 7:05pm On Apr 15, 2015
wetin he talk

6 Likes

Re: BREAKING: What Jimi Agbaje Tells Supporters Today by Firefire(m): 7:13pm On Apr 15, 2015
I believe in Lagos. I believe in the people of Lagos. Elections come and go - sometimes we win and sometimes we lose. But through it all,

democracy teaches us that we can agree to disagree without necessary compromising our stand, or values or the very principles that make

us unique.

For Lagos, we must keep on pushing for a government that [size=15pt]does not only work for a few elite [/size]but for the greater good of our people.

We have an obligation to ensure that Lagos continues to be inclusive and that our development must have a human face.
- Jimi Agbaje

Best of Luck to Mr. Jimi Agbaje, we live to fight another day.

Cheers!

11 Likes

Re: BREAKING: What Jimi Agbaje Tells Supporters Today by Day11(m): 7:14pm On Apr 15, 2015
Please port to APC

I voted APC because you are "One of Dem"

Meanwhile Sai Baba grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: What Jimi Agbaje Tells Supporters Today by tinuolababy(f): 7:30pm On Apr 15, 2015
Okay.
Re: BREAKING: What Jimi Agbaje Tells Supporters Today by eluquenson(m): 7:33pm On Apr 15, 2015
Summary pls, i can't read all this poo tongue
Re: BREAKING: What Jimi Agbaje Tells Supporters Today by KwoiZabo(m): 7:34pm On Apr 15, 2015
Strengthen the party, it will help us in the Longrun. JK always OK.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: What Jimi Agbaje Tells Supporters Today by Elslim: 7:52pm On Apr 15, 2015
Tooo Long

Abeg werin d guy talk?
Re: BREAKING: What Jimi Agbaje Tells Supporters Today by Abayhormy(m): 7:53pm On Apr 15, 2015
K
Re: BREAKING: What Jimi Agbaje Tells Supporters Today by Dannyset(m): 8:00pm On Apr 15, 2015
Ok....Jimi posted this here himself with that moniker and ask us to drop comments or the real one behind the moniker want to answer comments on his behalf?
Well, my own comment is he should stop inciting the Igbos against us. We've been brothers for long, and this isn't our first election.

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING: What Jimi Agbaje Tells Supporters Today by Nobody: 8:46pm On Apr 15, 2015
Firefire:
I believe in Lagos. I believe in the people of Lagos. Elections come and go - sometimes we win and sometimes we lose. But through it all,

democracy teaches us that we can agree to disagree without necessary compromising our stand, or values or the very principles that make

us unique.

For Lagos, we must keep on pushing for a government that [size=15pt]does not only work for a few elite [/size]but for the greater good of our people.

We have an obligation to ensure that Lagos continues to be inclusive and that our development must have a human face.
- Jimi Agbaje

Best of Luck to Mr. Jimi Agbaje, we live to fight another day.

Cheers!
Cool it. No fights please. Smh
Re: BREAKING: What Jimi Agbaje Tells Supporters Today by hamrad(m): 8:52pm On Apr 15, 2015
OK
Re: BREAKING: What Jimi Agbaje Tells Supporters Today by Oyetboy(m): 9:03pm On Apr 15, 2015
i believe this guy would make a good governor, if only he didn't contest under the wrong party
Re: BREAKING: What Jimi Agbaje Tells Supporters Today by prettyjo(f): 9:18pm On Apr 15, 2015
who read am abeg summarize
Re: BREAKING: What Jimi Agbaje Tells Supporters Today by modath(f): 9:28pm On Apr 15, 2015
If he had come across this way during the whole electioneering process and not allowed himself be dragged into using cheap ethnic/tribal sentiments, he MAY have been able to get the job done but.....

Heard a rumour he was given a billion naira by the oga at the top for campaign & logistics cos he was the only person that was sellable, im sure he has a couple of millions stashed away somewhere so he's still OK.

5 Likes

Re: BREAKING: What Jimi Agbaje Tells Supporters Today by Mowire: 9:37pm On Apr 15, 2015
farem:
For Lagos, we must keep on pushing for a government that does not only work for a few elite but for the greater good of our people.

Still unrelenting in the display of ignorance. How many projects executed by the Tinubu and Fashola administrations have been targeted at the the "few elites" in comparison with the common "masses"?

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: What Jimi Agbaje Tells Supporters Today by Nobody: 10:08pm On Apr 15, 2015
Right candidate... wrong party.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: What Jimi Agbaje Tells Supporters Today by udemzyudex(m): 10:25pm On Apr 15, 2015
modath:

If he had come across this way during the whole electioneering process and not allowed himself be dragged into using cheap ethnic/tribal sentiments, he MAY have been able to get the job done but.....

Heard a rumour he was given a billion naira by the oga at the top for campaign & logistics cos he was the only person that was sellable, im sure he has a couple of millions stashed away somewhere so he's still OK.
forget abt this poo u guys talk here? Did u hear him say something bad against the oba statement? Yes or no? If yes,pls paste it here...

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: What Jimi Agbaje Tells Supporters Today by adegunahmed(m): 11:34pm On Apr 15, 2015
JK IS A WONDERFUL MAN
Re: BREAKING: What Jimi Agbaje Tells Supporters Today by Princess042(f): 12:52am On Apr 16, 2015
JK is OK
Re: BREAKING: What Jimi Agbaje Tells Supporters Today by tunde1200(m): 12:57am On Apr 16, 2015
you get it smiley

teeowl:
Right candidate... wrong party.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: What Jimi Agbaje Tells Supporters Today by tunde1200(m): 12:59am On Apr 16, 2015
make sense a lot.

i have this on my mind

modath:

Re: BREAKING: What Jimi Agbaje Tells Supporters Today by modskiller(m): 4:49am On Apr 16, 2015
Day11:
Please port to APC

I voted APC because you are "One of Dem"

Meanwhile Sai Baba grin
He can't port to APC, Tinubu is a coward, he's scared of Agbaje.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Gbawe, Berem, Omenka, Egift, Obiagelli: Now That Buhari Is In / A Child Awaits Her Food Voucher From A Relief Worker During The Civil War 1968 / Jackson Ude: Where Did Osibanjo's Daughter Earn #800 Mil To Buy This (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.