Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,797 members, 7,810,075 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:06 PM

Push APC Into Atlantic Ocean, Agbaje Tells Igbo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Push APC Into Atlantic Ocean, Agbaje Tells Igbo (42366 Views)

Tell Your People To Forget About Biafra: Buhari Tells Igbo Corpers / BREAKING: What Jimi Agbaje Tells Supporters Today / Forgive Akiolu And Move On, Buhari Tells Igbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Push APC Into Atlantic Ocean, Agbaje Tells Igbo by Nobody: 2:27am On Apr 10, 2015
The Peoples Democratic Party governorship candidate in Lagos State, Mr. Jimi Agbaje, has urged Igbo across the state to push the All Progressives Congress ‘into the lagoon’ by voting for him on Saturday.
Agbaje said this while addressing Igbo traders at the Alaba International Market on Thursday.

The PDP candidate urged them to ignore the threats made by the Oba of Lagos, Rilwan Akiolu, that if they do not vote for the APC governorship candidate on Saturday, they would die in the lagoon.

“Nobody can push you into the Atlantic Ocean. Rather, you should use your votes to push the APC into the Atlantic Ocean by voting massively for the PDP on Saturday,” Agbaje said.
He urged the people to ignore the scare tactics being marshalled by the APC, saying, it was the antics of a drowning party.

Agbaje said, “Election is like a snake. You have to make sure you win by killing the snake completely by using your votes to drive the APC out of power. The reason why they are harassing you is because they fear Igbo votes. They will try to do ‘shakara’ for you but you must vote massively for the PDP and protect your votes.”

Agbaje, who was accompanied by his running mate, Alhaja Safuratu Abdulkarim; and the Minister of State for Foreign Affairs, Senator Musiliu Obanikoro, said the APC had become arrogant because the party had been in power for too long.

He said, “In the last 16 years, the APC has been full of arrogance. This arrogance must end once and for all. Saturday is the time to say enough is enough."
Counselling the audience to eschew violence and refuse to be intimidated at the polling venue, Agbaje urged them to guard their votes.

He said, “God is on our side and power will change hands on Saturday and life will be better for you and your businesses. There will be no oppression again because this election is about freedom from bondage.”

http://www.punchng.com/news/push-apc-into-atlantic-ocean-agbaje-tells-igbo/

73 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Push APC Into Atlantic Ocean, Agbaje Tells Igbo by drtwist(m): 2:29am On Apr 10, 2015
I love this Guy courage, I see him winning o. JK for lagos .also click to see 2015 Gov Election prediction and survey
https://www.nairaland.com/2247312/2015-gov-election-survey-prediction

215 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Push APC Into Atlantic Ocean, Agbaje Tells Igbo by Nobody: 2:31am On Apr 10, 2015
PDP shall rise again.

135 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Push APC Into Atlantic Ocean, Agbaje Tells Igbo by kodded(m): 2:33am On Apr 10, 2015
cheesy

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Push APC Into Atlantic Ocean, Agbaje Tells Igbo by Nobody: 2:34am On Apr 10, 2015
emusmith:

The Peoples Democratic Party governorship candidate in Lagos State, Mr. Jimi Agbaje, has urged Igbo across the state to push the All Progressives Congress ‘into the lagoon’ by voting for him on Saturday.
Agbaje said this while addressing Igbo traders at the Alaba International Market on Thursday.

The PDP candidate urged them to ignore the threats made by the Oba of Lagos, Rilwan Akiolu, that if they do not vote for the APC governorship candidate on Saturday, they would die in the lagoon.

“Nobody can push you into the Atlantic Ocean. Rather, you should use your votes to push the APC into the Atlantic Ocean by voting massively for the PDP on Saturday,” Agbaje said.
He urged the people to ignore the scare tactics being marshalled by the APC, saying, it was the antics of a drowning party.

Agbaje said, “Election is like a snake. You have to make sure you win by killing the snake completely by using your votes to drive the APC out of power. The reason why they are harassing you is because they fear Igbo votes. They will try to do ‘shakara’ for you but you must vote massively for the PDP and protect your votes.”

Agbaje, who was accompanied by his running mate, Alhaja Safuratu Abdulkarim; and the Minister of State for Foreign Affairs, Senator Musiliu Obanikoro, said the APC had become arrogant because the party had been in power for too long.

He said, “In the last 16 years, the APC has been full of arrogance. This arrogance must end once and for all. Saturday is the time to say enough is enough."
Counselling the audience to eschew violence and refuse to be intimidated at the polling venue, Agbaje urged them to guard their votes.

He said, “God is on our side and power will change hands on Saturday and life will be better for you and your businesses. There will be no oppression again because this election is about freedom from bondage.”

SECONDED

92 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Push APC Into Atlantic Ocean, Agbaje Tells Igbo by alberto2k(m): 2:52am On Apr 10, 2015
[size=18] Agbaje Eleniyen cool [/size]

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Push APC Into Atlantic Ocean, Agbaje Tells Igbo by aresa: 3:12am On Apr 10, 2015
Well said Jk aka Jimi ugochukwu agbaje... grin

106 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Push APC Into Atlantic Ocean, Agbaje Tells Igbo by Jaypea98: 3:17am On Apr 10, 2015
In a sane environ PDP shouldn't even be contemplating contesting for Lagos votes after abandoning and starving it of funds and allcations for.16years. But my fellow countrymen never cease to amase me with their actions.

388 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Push APC Into Atlantic Ocean, Agbaje Tells Igbo by VickJames(m): 3:31am On Apr 10, 2015
Question: What do you think will happen to Tinubu if he loses Lagos?

Answer: He will push Akiolu into the Lagoon!

Jk we know! Jk we trust!

198 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Push APC Into Atlantic Ocean, Agbaje Tells Igbo by bewla(m): 3:32am On Apr 10, 2015
u or dead on the first push JIMI go manager ur to shops well when u have like 20 branch come back for our support then we go assist u freely let us first get what lagos deceive. but u to have said it Lagos can not avoid to be in opposition party now 2015 .y do u want to now go against your WORD are u not man of your word or na the tif tiff na him dey blind your face

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Push APC Into Atlantic Ocean, Agbaje Tells Igbo by ROCKJ1(m): 3:46am On Apr 10, 2015
The man above me is writing gibberish.

174 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Push APC Into Atlantic Ocean, Agbaje Tells Igbo by anonimi: 3:54am On Apr 10, 2015
Jaypea98:
In a sane environ PDP shouldn't even be contemplating contesting for Lagos votes after abandoning and starving it of funds and allcations for.16years. But my fellow countrymen never cease to amase me with their actions.

The OLD pdp man, OBJ who seized LGA funds for two years is now APC navigator.
Is that not so

What shall it profit a man to tell LIES and lose his soul for an election?

[img]http://babajidesalu.files./2015/04/jk-bold-ideas-jide-salu.png?w=700&h=367[/img]

[size=18pt]Better Lagos - JK's Promise, Delivered![/size]

168 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Push APC Into Atlantic Ocean, Agbaje Tells Igbo by Truckpusher(m): 4:06am On Apr 10, 2015
anonimi:

The OLD pdp man, OBJ who seized LGA funds for two years is now APC navigator.
Is that not so

What shall it profit a man to tell LIES and lose his soul for an election?

[img]http://babajidesalu.files./2015/04/jk-bold-ideas-jide-salu.png?w=700&h=367[/img]

[size=18pt]Better Lagos - JK's Promise, Delivered![/size]
Most of these APC supporters are like fanatical catholic church members in the dark ages.

The same Obasanjo that initiated the fund choke hold is now their navigator ,yet the imbeciile is here blaming the PDP.

Little wonder the Oba of Lagos is now the current Minister of the Lagoon. grin

156 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Push APC Into Atlantic Ocean, Agbaje Tells Igbo by kliq(m): 4:15am On Apr 10, 2015
JK is OK for Lagos

Change continuity!

66 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Push APC Into Atlantic Ocean, Agbaje Tells Igbo by fromnigeria(m): 4:25am On Apr 10, 2015
Chai!!! Ndigbo being used since the time of Azikiwe.

165 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Push APC Into Atlantic Ocean, Agbaje Tells Igbo by anonimi: 4:26am On Apr 10, 2015
We the people, residents and tax payers of Lagos don tire to dey carry shiit of Thief'nuibu cabal for 16 years. Monkey nor go fit dey work and na only baboon go dey chop!

Enough is Enough!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2014489_jaykay_jpeg7ef8a321506c06ee715f87740393c8ec

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2080663_olee_jpeg50ac2c9e26795655ae17af1287062b25

64 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Push APC Into Atlantic Ocean, Agbaje Tells Igbo by oduastates: 4:28am On Apr 10, 2015
A severe case of lack of common sense and sense of decorum.
A candidate for governor of anambra or ekiti.
Definitely not governor of lagos

60 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Push APC Into Atlantic Ocean, Agbaje Tells Igbo by dodoniyi: 4:33am On Apr 10, 2015
The Oba of Lagos has really done a good job for Jimi Agbaje. Note that while the Oba was making the alleged anti - Igbo statements, the Igbo leaders who visited the Oba were applauding him in the video and that should tell us that there is more to it. If I am correct, till now, none of the Igbo leaders who visited the Oba has come out to criticise or clarify what Oba really meant. Remember that this same Oba is related to Jimi Agbaje. Besides, after so much pleas from the APC Lagos and National leaders to enable this Oba to endorse Buhari's presidential candidacy during the presidential campaign, he (the Oba) stubbornly refused to endorse. Then how can the Oba become a spokesman for APC?

151 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Push APC Into Atlantic Ocean, Agbaje Tells Igbo by anonimi: 4:39am On Apr 10, 2015
oduastates:
A severe lack of common sense and sense of decorum.
A candidate for governor of anambra or ekiti.
Definitely not governor of lagos

Tell your Aare Afonja JagbaJantis to carry his Ondo man, Ambode to contest in Ondo or even his own Iragbiji, Osun state governorship.

He is rejected here.
Thanks.

[img]http://babajidesalu.files./2015/03/screen-shot-2015-03-24-at-18-10-19.png?w=700&h=465[/img]

59 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Push APC Into Atlantic Ocean, Agbaje Tells Igbo by free2ryhme: 5:04am On Apr 10, 2015
emusmith:

Agbaje forget story, you will end up like Jonathan., do you think only alaba votes can make you the Governor keep on dreaming.

191 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Push APC Into Atlantic Ocean, Agbaje Tells Igbo by adeoladrg(m): 5:15am On Apr 10, 2015
Since the day the race started, I started to pay attention to the two candidates. Because I totally knew that the two parties are not the best we have. They both have their flaws.

Ever since then, only one person has impressed me. The only one person seems to understand what governance is about.

Only one person seems to understand the pain of the average Lagosian on the streets.

Only one person seems to understand the pain of the medical doctors. Being a respectable Pharmacist himself.

Only one person seems to understand the pain of the market women.

Only one person seems to understand the pain of the LASU students.

Only one person seems to understand the pain of the tax payers. My aunt paid 8.6 million as tax last year. Her stock isn't up to 10 million. She was crying when she told my mom. I just overheard the conversation and smh.

Lagos is the 137 over 141. The 4th worst state to get a land and build in Africa.

Only one person seems to have a plan to reduce that burden and sustain our economic development.

Only one person is able to speak up for himself. I've not seen Bode George (who just a PDP chieftain anyways) on the campaign train for Agbaje. He does the talking himself. Not pushed around by Fashola and Jagaban.

Only one person chose his Deputy. I'll join APC the day that happens.

Only one person invited Omojuwa (an APC supporter) to anchor his interview session. That day the whole PDP came on his neck, he didn't bulge. That tells you he'll choose his commissioners without Tinubu having to force anyone on him.

Only one person has a plan to install a light rail system.

Only one person has plans to stop Alpha beta. The Tinubu owned company that collects 1 billion out every 10 billion that Lagos State makes. Do your research, thank me later.

Only one person has been involved in activism in politics. He was a part of the concerned professional group that comprised Oby Ezekwesili, Pat Utomi and Co. During the annulment of the election in 1993.

Only one person has the true interest of the people since 1993. Not the accountant that'll continue cooking the books of Lagos for his master.

Only one person is a true Lagosian. A true son of the soil. I watched his biography on YouTube this morning. Link here

www.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=3h6x3I8Zams

While I agree that both He and PDP haven't employed the best campaign methods. I said that at the beginning. But only one person has one my vote.

Just one person Jimi Kolawole Agbaje

Jaykay we know! Jaykay we want!

76 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Push APC Into Atlantic Ocean, Agbaje Tells Igbo by nakamora: 5:23am On Apr 10, 2015
But ibos supported Gej in Lagos,the result is failure. Whether they vote for JK or not,JK is a loser.

131 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Push APC Into Atlantic Ocean, Agbaje Tells Igbo by Adesiji77: 5:55am On Apr 10, 2015
lalasticlala, Ishilove, Seun...over to you cool
Re: Push APC Into Atlantic Ocean, Agbaje Tells Igbo by Volksfuhrer(m): 6:08am On Apr 10, 2015
I never knew Agbaje was this desperate and clueless! I believe he has overplayed the Igbo card!

121 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Push APC Into Atlantic Ocean, Agbaje Tells Igbo by MugabeRobert: 6:08am On Apr 10, 2015
anonimi:

Tell your Aare Afonja JagbaJantis to carry his Ondo man, Ambode to contest in Ondo or even his own Iragbiji, Osun state governorship.

He is rejected here.
Thanks.

[img]http://babajidesalu.files./2015/03/screen-shot-2015-03-24-at-18-10-19.png?w=700&h=465[/img]

It's ok for ibos from Abia to become HOR members in Lagos but wrong for an Ondo man or Osun man, right?

Is Lagos no more a no man's land? But Ben Okorie your brother from Abia is contesting and no wahala with that.

You ibos are the most tribalistic and senseless animals alive.

202 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Push APC Into Atlantic Ocean, Agbaje Tells Igbo by omenka(m): 6:08am On Apr 10, 2015
And Agbaje, a once respected man, strolls confidently into the hall of shame and infamy.

Politics is indeed a very dirty game.

82 Likes 1 Share

Re: Push APC Into Atlantic Ocean, Agbaje Tells Igbo by 247notire(m): 6:10am On Apr 10, 2015
oluwafemi113:
APC owns Lagos

You Igbos guys can go and die undecided
This one is just an empty vessel o. That is how ur people played into the hands of the northern oligarchy with their two eyes open. I don't blame u, it's ur slave mentality I blame. U can as well beg Thief.nubu to keep On enslaving u and ur entire family. Animal.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Push APC Into Atlantic Ocean, Agbaje Tells Igbo by 247notire(m): 6:14am On Apr 10, 2015
MugabeRobert:

It's ok for ibos from Abia to become HOR members in Lagos but wrong for an Ondo man or Osun man, right?

Is Lagos no more a no man's land? But Ben Okorie your brother from Abia is contesting and no wahala with that.

You ibos are the most tribalistic and senseless animals alive.
u need help bro. Ur bile level is quite high. May God help u to break free from the curse laid on ur grandfather for stealing goats in 1940, Amen.

42 Likes

Re: Push APC Into Atlantic Ocean, Agbaje Tells Igbo by oluwafemi113(m): 6:21am On Apr 10, 2015
247notire:
This one is just an empty vessel o. That is how ur people played into the hands of the northern oligarchy with their two eyes open. I don't blame u, it's ur slave mentality I blame. U can as well beg Thief.nubu to keep On enslaving u and ur entire family. Animal.

Why are you crying you this kid?
Like I av said you can hang your self after Saturday election because APC owns Lagos if you like it or not..... If you're not okay with that the door is open back to your village

You this Mugu of a kid undecided

85 Likes 6 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Akaeze Ebonyi Accident: Umahi Visits Scene, Commiserates With Deceased Families / Femi Fani-kayode Praises TB Joshua / Ataoja of Osogbo: Adeleke’s Emergence Saved Me From Palace Eviction – Oba Jimoh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.