Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,791 members, 7,820,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

Ajimobi Vows To Deal With Ladoja If He Misbehaves - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ajimobi Vows To Deal With Ladoja If He Misbehaves (33801 Views)

Ajimobi Greets Rashidi Ladoja (Photo) / See The Beautiful Daughters Of Governor Ajimobi / Rasheed Ladoja Secretly Refunded N500 Million Of Monies Stolen From Oyo Treasury (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ajimobi Vows To Deal With Ladoja If He Misbehaves by millionboi(m): 9:17pm On Apr 15, 2015
Ok
Re: Ajimobi Vows To Deal With Ladoja If He Misbehaves by fairygeh(f): 9:19pm On Apr 15, 2015
Action film,hope it won't have season tho
Cos season films are too long sad
BTw,we all know APC rigged in IB with all due respect sir
Na overnight rigging / winning una do
That said,ladoja should behave his age and not resort to violence.

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi Vows To Deal With Ladoja If He Misbehaves by Abayhormy(m): 9:19pm On Apr 15, 2015
Ok
Re: Ajimobi Vows To Deal With Ladoja If He Misbehaves by McLove(m): 9:19pm On Apr 15, 2015
The funniest part is that they are cousins...
Politics nawa o
Re: Ajimobi Vows To Deal With Ladoja If He Misbehaves by UnknownT: 9:20pm On Apr 15, 2015
Ladoja should know that only APC has the right to form a parallel government ala disturbance when it loses an elecction. He should go to court or be shot and re-shot if he survives the first shot
Re: Ajimobi Vows To Deal With Ladoja If He Misbehaves by Kobeje(m): 9:22pm On Apr 15, 2015
It would be recalled that at a meeting with his party members on Tuesday, Senator Rashidi Ladoja was quoted to have threatened to let his party members loose if assaulted by fellow politicians.

The above is the main issue the gov should deal with. Ladoja's comment is not about election result but about attacks on his party members.

I don't have the details, and I'm not defending Ladoja but just reading what is posted above.

Its OK do for the gov to talk tough on anything that will disturb public peace but should not use it as opportunity to be insultive. That's one of his problems with civil servant. He yarns too much and misfire as such.

2 Likes

Re: Ajimobi Vows To Deal With Ladoja If He Misbehaves by HzRF(m): 9:26pm On Apr 15, 2015
chymystique:
I am begining to like this Ajimobi Cause he is an aCtion Gov unlike those ones that make mouth with nothing tangible to show for it.... Ladoja should Concede defeat like other opponents and support this new govt. Ladoja should be dealt with wella iF he unleashes mayhem in the state whether he is an ex-gov or not, Nobody is above the Law!
Hope u have called dakuku to the above
Re: Ajimobi Vows To Deal With Ladoja If He Misbehaves by harry509: 9:27pm On Apr 15, 2015
Re: Ajimobi Vows To Deal With Ladoja If He Misbehaves by ZionJay(m): 9:28pm On Apr 15, 2015
brooklyn49:
while others are busy celebrating victory this one is already up with hate words...y that? its always d way in APC sha, not surprised...#fools
Did you bother to read the post? If yes and all u can spew is the thrash...I think you need a new brain sad
Re: Ajimobi Vows To Deal With Ladoja If He Misbehaves by Tomreal(m): 9:30pm On Apr 15, 2015
brooklyn49:
while others are busy celebrating victory this one is already up with hate words...y that? its always d way in APC sha, not surprised...#fools
You are either Ladoja's cousin or a member of his Accord party to make this comment. So, they should allow him to unleash violence on the people because he lost before they talk , abi ? Others congratulated the winner, he instead is threatening fire and brimstones.
Re: Ajimobi Vows To Deal With Ladoja If He Misbehaves by godoluwa(m): 9:34pm On Apr 15, 2015
modath:

Ladoja is loved by the civil servants, Ajimobi has the support of ordinary folks on the streets of Oyo state. Unfortunately the civil servants in Oyo(unlike ekiti) don't outnumber the other voter population, Ladoja needs to sheath his sword, take the defeat like a man and work with the governor to move the state forward.
The last governorship election is a scam well planned by the Oba's, Ajimobi & Akeju of the INEC. The number of votes in some areas is higher than the numbers of registered voters. The Oba's has their sons & daughters in Ajimobi cabinet. God shall judge all those that drag this state to village of backwardness because the best word to describe Ajimobi is disaster. I dont support Baba Ladoja because I expect him to be elder statesman. Akala, he has done his best & needs to retire. Teslim Folarin, he has nothing good to offer.
Re: Ajimobi Vows To Deal With Ladoja If He Misbehaves by godoluwa(m): 9:38pm On Apr 15, 2015
fairygeh:
Action film,hope it won't have season tho
Cos season films are too long sad
BTw,we all know APC rigged in IB with all due respect sir
Na overnight rigging / winning una do
That said,ladoja should behave his age and not resort to violence.
Ajimobi was with Akeju on the election day eve. how can we have 20,000 registered voter but 100,000 at d end? this is a PURE SCAM! OUR OBA'S ARE NOW THIEF!

2 Likes

Re: Ajimobi Vows To Deal With Ladoja If He Misbehaves by RAO1(m): 9:41pm On Apr 15, 2015
stubborn , greedy and an autocrat ......all these caused him defeat in the just concluded elections ....
gave tickets to those who were not supposed to b given...and denied those fit ....
green snake under d green grass

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi Vows To Deal With Ladoja If He Misbehaves by ThisMeansWAR: 9:48pm On Apr 15, 2015
This is the thug that wants to rule oyo state again and return us to the eba of amala politics and thuggery..

No more amala politics in oyo... Ijoba ajumose ti de
Re: Ajimobi Vows To Deal With Ladoja If He Misbehaves by Olofintoto(m): 9:49pm On Apr 15, 2015
hw true is this news?
Re: Ajimobi Vows To Deal With Ladoja If He Misbehaves by Borderless: 9:52pm On Apr 15, 2015
Ajimobi talks too much and without sense. I pray his mouth won't kill him.
Re: Ajimobi Vows To Deal With Ladoja If He Misbehaves by Theo001(m): 10:00pm On Apr 15, 2015
MLadoja iz a biq fool. Wia did he send his cerebellum wen d oda governor ask to join 2geda to vote out ajimobi..had it bin dat they march 2qeda as 1, tinz would av bin in positive side...but most of our politicians diz days are just runinq for dia own pocket..Next story jare

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi Vows To Deal With Ladoja If He Misbehaves by dsenator: 10:01pm On Apr 15, 2015
The governor should try to caution some of his supporters at some motor parks and some okada parks that have resulted to violent attacks on those people they claimed did not vote for Ajimobi at the polls.The message of ladoja to him is that he would tell his supporters to retaliate if the governor did not caution his boys that were attacking their party members.Akala too has complained about some APC guys attacking their members too.Ajimobi should know that violence begets violence.

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi Vows To Deal With Ladoja If He Misbehaves by omokab: 10:03pm On Apr 15, 2015
This is one of those things I keep on telling my people about Oyo state.In any free and fair election in Oyo state Ladoja can't win Ajimobi.2011 election he came 3rd now he's crying like a monkey.He was only loved by civil servant and Oyo state is not a civil servant state.He has no political strenght in outside Ibadan.I told my siblings and friends supporting him that with the look of things he can never win.come to look of it,Accord lost all the three senators and house of rep,how possible he will win without any backup.Despite the fact that most of the key apc members decamp to accord like Lanlehin,they still have nothing to show.Then,if he says violent is what he can do best now Ajimobi should show him that he's the number one in Oyo state.Ajekun iya loma je.Egbon osi,alai nironu!

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi Vows To Deal With Ladoja If He Misbehaves by ManTiger(m): 10:16pm On Apr 15, 2015
Irony of Life... Ajimobi with a sour mouth.
Re: Ajimobi Vows To Deal With Ladoja If He Misbehaves by anigold(m): 10:18pm On Apr 15, 2015
lalasticlala:

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2015/04/15/ajimobi-vows-to-deal-with-ladoja-if-he-misbehaves/

Action speaks louder than, but seriously if every Governor start threatening former governors then we are heading towards anarchy...

I believe governor with ex-governors should work together for the positive betterment of our Nation..
Re: Ajimobi Vows To Deal With Ladoja If He Misbehaves by sniper77(m): 10:20pm On Apr 15, 2015
omenka:
Dude should show restraint when dealing with his detractors though. The beauty of democracy is in the accommodation of opposition and minority.

The opposition and minority will be accommodated as long as they obey the rule of law. I grew up in Ibadan and I know what the city looked like from 1999-2011.The present governor must be commended for the projects his administration started and completed in Oyo state.I am not in support of any political party and I rate politicians by their resumes.

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi Vows To Deal With Ladoja If He Misbehaves by milky3(f): 10:21pm On Apr 15, 2015
Steady steady Man so that d unexpected don't happen
Re: Ajimobi Vows To Deal With Ladoja If He Misbehaves by Osakah24(m): 10:22pm On Apr 15, 2015
But when Amaechi felt short-changed,He instigated violence.
Re: Ajimobi Vows To Deal With Ladoja If He Misbehaves by ewosk: 10:23pm On Apr 15, 2015
Senator Rashidi Ladoja was quoted to have threatened to let
his party members loose if assaulted by fellow politicians.

If!!!

AJIMOBI abeg concentrate on upsetting d salary arrears u ar owing joor.... N
Re: Ajimobi Vows To Deal With Ladoja If He Misbehaves by Nobody: 10:23pm On Apr 15, 2015
godoluwa:
The last governorship election is a scam well planned by the Oba's, Ajimobi & Akeju of the INEC. The number of votes in some areas is higher than the numbers of registered voters. The Oba's has their sons & daughters in Ajimobi cabinet. God shall judge all those that drag this state to village of backwardness because the best word to describe Ajimobi is disaster. I dont support Baba Ladoja because I expect him to be elder statesman. Akala, he has done his best & needs to retire. Teslim Folarin, he has nothing good to offer.
What's this one saying? If none of the Candidates you mentioned in your post ain't qualified to govern the state, then you are stylishly endorsing Seyi Makinde! Seyi is a Learner and he needs to get experience before eyeing the top seat. 3 of them have served as Senators, the remaining one was a Chairman, ex Deputy Governor and ex Governor like the two among the candidates. What can you say of Seyi
Think well before Op Burst forces you to think!!!

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi Vows To Deal With Ladoja If He Misbehaves by onatisi(m): 10:33pm On Apr 15, 2015
Ajimobi won fair and square . Ladoja,akala ,teslim and seyi should face each other and give each other 3 dirty gbosa slaps for been very foolish and silly.

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi Vows To Deal With Ladoja If He Misbehaves by ewosk: 10:36pm On Apr 15, 2015
Tomreal:
You are either Ladoja's cousin or a member of his Accord party to make this comment. So, they should allow him to unleash violence on the people because he lost before they talk , abi ? Others congratulated the winner, he instead is threatening fire and brimstones.

And i guess u cant read and clearly ignorant of the happening down here..... "Senator Rashidi Ladoja was quoted to have threatened to let
his party members loose if assaulted by fellow politicians.'' incidents hav occurred dat APC supporters despite winning still go on to harass supporters of other parties....and LADOJA shld b smiling and tell them to ride on abi....
PEACE is what we need but peace can only b achieved if we face d issues and not shadows...
Ajumose ajumobi should face his work....
Re: Ajimobi Vows To Deal With Ladoja If He Misbehaves by garriboy(m): 10:36pm On Apr 15, 2015
chymystique:
I am begining to like this Ajimobi Cause he is an aCtion Gov unlike those ones that make mouth with nothing tangible to show for it.... Ladoja should Concede defeat like other opponents and support this new govt. Ladoja should be dealt with wella iF he unleashes mayhem in the state whether he is an ex-gov or not, Nobody is above the Law!
But its mouth dis one just made too nao, abi has he dealt wit him yet?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Will PDP Senators Also Follow Saraki To Supreme Court? / Ramadan: Adeleke Dynasty Shares Rice And Beans Across Osun State (Photos) / Faces Of Party Leaders At The APC Mega Rally In Bayelsa (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.