Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,178 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

Breathtaking Pictorial Representation Of Yoruba Orishas (deities) - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Breathtaking Pictorial Representation Of Yoruba Orishas (deities) (46447 Views)

Highlighting Two Igbo Deities And Their Significance To Their Followers (Pics) / The Beauty Of Yoruba Women / White Students Of Yoruba Language At Wisconsin University (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breathtaking Pictorial Representation Of Yoruba Orishas (deities) by shevi4mb(m): 10:59am On Apr 16, 2015
Where are thou PAGAN 9JA

3 Likes

Re: Breathtaking Pictorial Representation Of Yoruba Orishas (deities) by Nobody: 10:59am On Apr 16, 2015
Re: Breathtaking Pictorial Representation Of Yoruba Orishas (deities) by BUSHHUNTER: 11:00am On Apr 16, 2015
All I see is repeated shlt
Re: Breathtaking Pictorial Representation Of Yoruba Orishas (deities) by sammyj: 11:01am On Apr 16, 2015
From what i can see, it seems this Orisha has blocked the pics from opening !!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Breathtaking Pictorial Representation Of Yoruba Orishas (deities) by CHEAPDATASOLTN(m): 11:02am On Apr 16, 2015
FANTASTIC , BUT NOT AS THE LIVING GOD

1 Like

Re: Breathtaking Pictorial Representation Of Yoruba Orishas (deities) by Rilwayne001: 11:03am On Apr 16, 2015
undecided

1 Like

Re: Breathtaking Pictorial Representation Of Yoruba Orishas (deities) by Mitsurugi(m): 11:04am On Apr 16, 2015
Strange a lot of Yoruba are just seeing these works, since an nna bros like me has been using them as my wall paper grin since last year. My favs are Obatala and Oya (hott babe) grin

1 Like

Re: Breathtaking Pictorial Representation Of Yoruba Orishas (deities) by Nobody: 11:07am On Apr 16, 2015
This stupid boy didn't tell me he would use my picture for this angry
Re: Breathtaking Pictorial Representation Of Yoruba Orishas (deities) by Nobody: 11:09am On Apr 16, 2015
Oya no be Sango wife
Wanna know....often hear: Sango ati Oya sad
Re: Breathtaking Pictorial Representation Of Yoruba Orishas (deities) by Nobody: 11:12am On Apr 16, 2015
johnydon22:
Finally, God's that looks like me... smiley

Africans have a moral obligation not to let our cultures and traditions slip down the drain of westernization.

It is our only identity in the world and our children will not be proud if we loose this cherished norms.

Our father's didnt loose it, it shouldnt be lost in our own time.. Civilization and technology should be utilized to help us preserve our culture not kill it.

Nice works bro, keep it up... Tho the tattoos shaa..smiley
*gods*

lipsrsealed
Re: Breathtaking Pictorial Representation Of Yoruba Orishas (deities) by beylinko(m): 11:14am On Apr 16, 2015
tiamiyukunle69:
Erinle ooo
You saw it too!
Re: Breathtaking Pictorial Representation Of Yoruba Orishas (deities) by LEXYCOM: 11:14am On Apr 16, 2015
I bind them all in Jesus name
Re: Breathtaking Pictorial Representation Of Yoruba Orishas (deities) by tsdarkside(m): 11:19am On Apr 16, 2015
we shouldnt be afraid of the white-race,,,THEIR TIME IS OVER!!!

look how the iranians deal with their fear of the white-race......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZrgLFcIMYDk

angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Breathtaking Pictorial Representation Of Yoruba Orishas (deities) by cirmuell(m): 11:19am On Apr 16, 2015
chimkaire:
Oya no be Sango wife
Wanna know....often hear: Sango ati Oya sad
yep, one of his wives.
Re: Breathtaking Pictorial Representation Of Yoruba Orishas (deities) by Nobody: 11:21am On Apr 16, 2015
cirmuell:
yep, one of his wives.
Thanks cool
Nice day smiley
Re: Breathtaking Pictorial Representation Of Yoruba Orishas (deities) by menesheh(m): 11:21am On Apr 16, 2015
This is how all these popular religious believes are which is a different story line of a particular culture which each claiming superior over the other. All are myth.

A particular culture that yield enormous power will override the lesser and ingrain it teachings and believes to the later.
Re: Breathtaking Pictorial Representation Of Yoruba Orishas (deities) by Qmab: 11:21am On Apr 16, 2015
Wonderful pictorial representations.
Re: Breathtaking Pictorial Representation Of Yoruba Orishas (deities) by nwadiuko1(m): 11:22am On Apr 16, 2015
Sexy deities
Re: Breathtaking Pictorial Representation Of Yoruba Orishas (deities) by Businessideas: 11:22am On Apr 16, 2015
Satan is not the same as Esu.Most Yoruba scholars have repeatedly warned against such translation

5 Likes

Re: Breathtaking Pictorial Representation Of Yoruba Orishas (deities) by Nobody: 11:24am On Apr 16, 2015
[size=15pt]Nigerian's pls help a student,who is in trouble.
I have been seeking help,for over one month now and it is not yet coming.
all the people that called,just disappointment.
Am sorry for bringing this kind of issue here,but I have no option than to seek help.anywere.I can get..
I don't want to go into my personal details.
that would be for anyone who ask of it but I just want to say a little about my ordeal..
I am a student of NOUN university,studyin B.s.c criminology and security studies,who has been doing well.
I am responsible for my school fees,right from primary school,cos my dad didn't see any need,giving us eduction,but deep inside me.I refused to subcribe to his ideology and I wanted the best for my family,cos our condition was terrible,"financially".
My mom had to take care of our education.7 of us.
has the first.I couldn't stand the sight of seeing her go through all does suffering.
Just to give us eduction,so I left home and started hustlin from primary 5 and I took care of my school fees right from then till I graduated from secondary,now am in the university and was doing well,until I invested all I had in an importation business which leta turned out to be a scam,now am down to zero.
My school fees has elapsed, for a long time now.
I don't even attend lectures and can not write exams,which ironically means,that I will have to withdraw from school.
I would have gone for student loan,but I have tried to secure a student loan before,when I got scholarship to study outside and needed money for my papers,but it was frustrating cos I have no one to stand for me.

The amount in question is,N52,000 and am ready to work for it,if necessary.
I am not saying you should dash me the money,a loan will be well appreciated and am ready to use all my school,birth,state of origin cartificate's, infact all my earthly possesion as a collactorall for the loan
Pls nigerian's. I know so many people bring fake story about such matters online,so am ready to corporate with anybody who can help verify this story.I live in abuja.

[size=15pt]please,I want to appeal to those,who called,and at the end keep posting me.
after calling and showing interest in helping,I stopped posting this article online.
what I get at the end is posting,..you are not doing any good to my situation.instead,u are worsinin it,the time I would have use to get help,is wat you are wasting. by making me to stop posting this online..
I did my best to corperate and even sent my school registration NO and study centre for
comfirmation..
I am not saying,they should dash me this money.I can work for it,just that am not fit right now to raise the the money and exam,is around the corner..
[/size]
[size=15pt]
I WILL BE VERY GREATFUL,IF ANY ONE CAN ASSIST ME WITH A LOAN INSTEAD

SOM1 QUOTED ME,QUESTIONIN THE CREDIBILITY OF THIS STORY.
IF YOU HAvE UR RESERVATIONS CONCERNIN THE CREDIBILITY OF THiS STORY.
YOU CAN MEET UP WITH ME,SO WE COULD GO,TO MY STUDY CENTRE TOGEDA FOR COMFIRMATION OR AT MY SCHOOL HEAD OFFICE,AT WUSE,HERE IN ABUJA
[/size]
Re: Breathtaking Pictorial Representation Of Yoruba Orishas (deities) by rattlesnake(m): 11:25am On Apr 16, 2015
ThisMeansWAR:
sango will kick jesus butt.

Ode
Re: Breathtaking Pictorial Representation Of Yoruba Orishas (deities) by manuelpepper: 11:27am On Apr 16, 2015
which of them is oyedepo worshipping?
Re: Breathtaking Pictorial Representation Of Yoruba Orishas (deities) by manuelpepper: 11:30am On Apr 16, 2015
christians and muslims uses olorun too.

Do they worship our deities together with their imported gods from arabs and europe?

2 Likes

Re: Breathtaking Pictorial Representation Of Yoruba Orishas (deities) by cirmuell(m): 11:32am On Apr 16, 2015
chimkaire:
Thanks cool
Nice day smiley
You too. smiley
Re: Breathtaking Pictorial Representation Of Yoruba Orishas (deities) by OutLoud(m): 11:32am On Apr 16, 2015
Oildichotomy:
What's the idea behind such depictions ?

Is it to confirm the barbarian and fetish stereotype of the African by the west or for some temporary awe by arts enthusiast.

The world is moving ahead with science that can be empirically evaluated and proved , and we are here beholding some "awe" of Orishas and Sango which exist in the metaphysical mind of some tiny ifa worshippers.

Africans sha !

Olorun je kio gbon. Brainwashed mofo!

7 Likes

Re: Breathtaking Pictorial Representation Of Yoruba Orishas (deities) by kings09(m): 11:33am On Apr 16, 2015
LatestTrend:
So Osun isn't "white" anymore but black naked woman, right ? Drunk artist.
Pls can u give us a version of ur own artwork then we can evaluate. Mumu. All u knw z 2 criticize instead of giving credit to sum1 dat made an effort. Wit ur type d world wld be stagnant. #DrunkMumuWithInferiorityComplex
Re: Breathtaking Pictorial Representation Of Yoruba Orishas (deities) by geniusmedia: 11:33am On Apr 16, 2015
Nice
Re: Breathtaking Pictorial Representation Of Yoruba Orishas (deities) by johnydon22(m): 11:37am On Apr 16, 2015
chimkaire:
*gods*

lipsrsealed

what is the difference between Goat and goat?

2 Likes

Re: Breathtaking Pictorial Representation Of Yoruba Orishas (deities) by Nobody: 11:40am On Apr 16, 2015
johnydon22:

what is the difference between Goat and goat?
I need not go further. Almost got ''enlightened'' by your website cool cool
Hasta la vista cool
Re: Breathtaking Pictorial Representation Of Yoruba Orishas (deities) by tsdarkside(m): 11:41am On Apr 16, 2015
now you all know your deitys,,,,now what... angry angry angry

now that you know that you are gods and godesses,what is your next move...

TO HELL WITH THAT WHITE-JESUS CHRIST....

the black-race destiny is to rule the world,again....get this slave-mentality,out of your minds....QUICK... angry angry angry

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Beauty Of Igbo Isiagu Attire / Oluwo Of Iwo, Oba Akanbi And His Lamborghini In New Photos / Olu Of Warri Coronation: Tsola Emiko Walking Before Departing For Ode-Itsekiri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.