Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,044 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Igbobuofu.com - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbobuofu.com (12042 Views)

Buhari Appoints Technocrats From The SS,SE And Politicians From SW / Gej's Defeat: A Huge Blessing In Disguise To The SS/SE / Can The SW Ascend The Presidency Without The SS/SE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbobuofu.com by ezeagu(m): 6:50pm On Apr 16, 2015
superstar1:
What is all these arguments about?

The alliance should not only stop at SS and SE amalgamation, they are free to even annex southern Cameroon that used to be part of the old eastern region as well.

Once the objectives and aim of the alliances suits all parties, why should others be disputing it for them?

The alliance is about Oil and access to the sea for one party, why the other is in need of the numerical strength.

At the same time, no one should run back to Nigeria once more begging for freedom from his domineering neighbour.

You are so bitter. Why? I have no clue. In fact, that's a lie, I think I may know why.
Re: Igbobuofu.com by superstar1(m): 6:54pm On Apr 16, 2015
ezeagu:

You are so bitter. Why? I have no clue. In fact, that's a lie, I think I may know why.

Are you ok?

Do you need glasses to read what I wrote or you need an interpreter?

What is the bitterness you are talking about or what should I be bitter about?

1 Like

Re: Igbobuofu.com by joeyfire(m): 6:56pm On Apr 16, 2015
omonnakoda:
It was not a myth.The fact that Willinks said Eastern Nigeria was 98% Ibo speaks volumes. If PH was an Ibo town as he reported why then is there talk of abandoned property.That is a bit contradictory isn't it. It was the same phenomenon in the West that led to the formation of the MidWest Region whih was done fo political reasons in terms of timing. It was necessary to carve out Cross River/Akwa Ibom. Even there Willinks said Ibo were majority in Ogoja and it would appear he reinforced the idea of Aro as Ibo even though we know that the Ezes in Aro are no Ibo(discussion for another day)

Na true or na lie? -
12. “That there should be modern streetlight in Onitsha, and not Calabar, was also quoted as example of discrimination; it proved however that Onitsha Urban District Council had financed this measure from their own resources.”

1 Like

Re: Igbobuofu.com by omonnakoda: 6:58pm On Apr 16, 2015
ezeagu:

You don't want to go there with me.
Such an encounter will scar you permanently
Re: Igbobuofu.com by ezeagu(m): 7:01pm On Apr 16, 2015
omonnakoda:
Such an encounter will scar you permanently

Name a village in Agbor.
Re: Igbobuofu.com by omonnakoda: 7:04pm On Apr 16, 2015
ezeagu:

Name a village in Agbor.
You just come up with these random ejaculations from your "brain",what is this "want to be a millionaire quiz show?

1 Like

Re: Igbobuofu.com by joeyfire(m): 7:04pm On Apr 16, 2015
Another myth bites the dust
Re: Igbobuofu.com by omonnakoda: 7:04pm On Apr 16, 2015
ezeagu:

Name a village in Agbor.
You just come up with these random ejaculations from your "brain",what is this "want to be a millionaire quiz show?

You name an ingredient in peppersoup
Re: Igbobuofu.com by ezeagu(m): 7:07pm On Apr 16, 2015
omonnakoda:

You name an ingredient in peppersooup

What is the ancestral home of the Owa people? Where is Owa? What does Igbuzor and Onitsha have in common? What was the old European name for Aboh? What does dein mean?

Please scar me if you can.
Re: Igbobuofu.com by ijawcitizen(m): 8:22pm On Apr 16, 2015
Igbos at it again.
What an inferiority complex!

1 Like

Re: Igbobuofu.com by sCun: 8:40pm On Apr 16, 2015
ijawcitizen:
Igbos at it again.
Please be specific.
The OP at it again.
Not all Igbos are filled with such complex
Re: Igbobuofu.com by bolanto24(m): 8:56pm On Apr 16, 2015
Rennee:

"We"? Speak for yourself my brother.

ofcos we... u should
speak 4urself too.
Re: Igbobuofu.com by Goddex: 9:11pm On Apr 16, 2015
ocelot2006:
As much as we in the SS appreciate the support of the SE in the previous elections, we still 2 different geopolitical regions, NOT Eastern region. I've not heard of our leaders call for a merger, and we intend to keep it that way.

See this Yoruba boy
Re: Igbobuofu.com by dafuturis(m): 9:13pm On Apr 16, 2015
new2020:

What's eating you up at any mention of SE and SS reunification? Yorubas seem to lose every sense of reason and inflicted with paranoia subcontiously at any mention of this topic. People like you are not needed in this thread. Get your yoruba arse off from here...mind your effing business. Your tactics of division to continue to suck our oil dry are over. Let we SS and our SE brothers discuss our fate. The former generation may have made a grave mistake in hindsight however this generation including myself believe in one unified East made of SS and SE...

The yorubas has done absolutely nothing wrong to us. We should start holding our governors accountable for mishaps in SS. We get huge chunk of allocation for being the bread winner, yet it seems we're the poorest. Our problem is internal and I tell you we will be making a grave mistake if we ever form a separate unity with the SE. I live in Imo I know what am saying.

1 Like

Re: Igbobuofu.com by dafuturis(m): 9:18pm On Apr 16, 2015
ocelot2006:
As much as we in the SS appreciate the support of the SE in the previous elections, we still 2 different geopolitical regions, NOT Eastern region. I've not heard of our leaders call for a merger, and we intend to keep it that way.

Exactly Bro, I know how the Igbos reason, they are not to be trusted.

We remain SS and one Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Igbobuofu.com by ezeagu(m): 9:20pm On Apr 16, 2015
ijawcitizen:
Igbos at it again.

I can easily spat with you, but I won't. What I will tell you is that as somebody who supports Niger Delta (Ijo) 'militant' movement, you are gradually missing a rapidly moving train.
Re: Igbobuofu.com by ezeagu(m): 9:21pm On Apr 16, 2015
dafuturis:

The yorubas has done absolutely nothing wrong to us. We should start holding our governors accountable for mishaps in SS. We get huge chunk of allocation for being the bread winner, yet it seems we're the poorest. Our problem is internal and I tell you we will be making a grave mistake if we ever form a separate unity with the SE. I live in Imo I know what am saying.

What part of the 'SS' are you from?
Re: Igbobuofu.com by dafuturis(m): 9:35pm On Apr 16, 2015
ezeagu:

What part of the 'SS' are you from?

Delta, you?
Re: Igbobuofu.com by ezeagu(m): 9:37pm On Apr 16, 2015
dafuturis:

Delta, you?

Unless you're from the north, then this thread wasn't meant to pull you in. This thread is about the old east + Anioma.

1 Like

Re: Igbobuofu.com by ezeagu(m): 9:38pm On Apr 16, 2015
ocelot2006:

What part of the SS are you from?
Re: Igbobuofu.com by dafuturis(m): 10:32pm On Apr 16, 2015
ezeagu:

Unless you're from the north, then this thread wasn't meant to pull you in. This thread is about the old east + Anioma.

Am from the North, an Ika, Abavo precisely. So what difference does it make?

1 Like

Re: Igbobuofu.com by Nobody: 10:57pm On Apr 16, 2015
ezeagu:

Don't mind that imposter of a fellow. ..he is a yoruba man.
Re: Igbobuofu.com by omonnakoda: 11:16pm On Apr 16, 2015
ezeagu:

But you titled it SS Edo and Delta are SS >YOu folk always think everyone else is an idiot apart from you
Re: Igbobuofu.com by ezeagu(m): 11:26pm On Apr 16, 2015
dafuturis:

Am from the North, an Ika, Abavo precisely. So what difference does it make?

Onye Ika ki wu? Then I know you're comments about the SE are personal and are not the sentiments of ndi Ika, because those days are ancient day. By the way, out of curiosity, what did you see in Imo that would be so ominous for the 'south south'?
Re: Igbobuofu.com by ezeagu(m): 11:27pm On Apr 16, 2015
omonnakoda:
But you titled it SS Edo and Delta are SS >YOu folk always think everyone else is an idiot apart from you

I put a note at the end of the original post.
Re: Igbobuofu.com by omonnakoda: 11:30pm On Apr 16, 2015
ezeagu:

I put a note at the end of the original post.
If it had the right heading I won't be here. You are advocating an even BIGGER BIAFRA

1 Like

Re: Igbobuofu.com by dafuturis(m): 11:38pm On Apr 16, 2015
ezeagu:

Onye Ika ki wu? Then I know you're comments about the SE are personal and are not the sentiments of ndi Ika, because those days are ancient day. By the way, out of curiosity, what did you see in Imo that would be so ominous for the 'south south'?

Er! Nwu onye Ika. It not sentiment but the view of many ika. About Imo and her ilk states, I chose not to say a thing.

3 Likes

Re: Igbobuofu.com by omonnakoda: 11:41pm On Apr 16, 2015
Are Ika now Eboes

1 Like

Re: Igbobuofu.com by ezeagu(m): 11:55pm On Apr 16, 2015
dafuturis:

Er! Nwu onye Ika. It not sentiment but the view of many ika. About Imo and her ilk states, I chose not to say a thing.

Ndi Ika a wukozi "ovigbo"? You cannot say Imo did anything bad and then not recount what they and "ilk states" (which would include Anioma) did bad.
Re: Igbobuofu.com by pazienza(m): 1:28am On Apr 17, 2015
Interesting in the Willink report that the Ogojas preferred to be in the same state with the Afikpo and Abakaliki people, they feared Efik/Ibibio/Annang domination, and they feared Igbo domination, Igbo in this context meaning other Igbo speaking groups except the Abakaliki and Afikpo people. This is not far fetched, considering that culturally, they are similar to Abakaliki and Afikpo people.

I tell people that Igbo speaking people are the uniting force of the SS region.

The Afikpo/Abakaliki people are culturally harmonious with the Ogoja tribes.

The Ukwuani with Isokos

The Ika with Esans and Binis
The Ndoki with Ogonis, Akwaibom groups and Ibani Ijaws
The Aros with Efiks

It's also interesting that the Ekpeyes wanted not to be in same state with Ijaws, fearing Ijaw domination, as much as they feared the domination from the Other Igbo. speaking tribes from the hinterlands.
Re: Igbobuofu.com by pazienza(m): 1:33am On Apr 17, 2015
In the end, it was pathetic fears of domination each of the groups had for each other that became the undoing of the region.

The monsters came, and gave life to those fears, and like a building with no foundation, we all fell apart.

To truly unite, we must not treat with kid gloves again, the fears of domination each of us harbours for each other, we must bring that topic out, let each present their case, and let appropriate provisions be made to assuage those fears. Ojukwu thought those fears were childish and he could just sweep them under the carpet, he was wrong, it became the undoing of Biafra!
Re: Igbobuofu.com by Duru1(m): 1:46am On Apr 17, 2015
dafuturis:

I would never want to do anything with group of people whom you have adjudged a bread winners and still remain poor. From your post, it is clear your problem is inferior mentality. I am for the Republic of Igbo land that excludes Ika. I do not need anybody's crude oil as do other meaningful Ndiigbo people in Nigeria. Ndiigbo have lived successful life without the benefit of crude oil since it was first struck in Igbo land in 1951.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lagos-Calabar Supposed Rail Route Crossing Into SE Is A FAT LIE!!! / Nigeria's Power Output Climbs 4,000 MW – Fashola / Electoral Act: We’ll Never Allow Saraki Humiliate Buhari – Senator Omo-agege

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.