Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,317 members, 7,811,945 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:26 AM

How Obasanjo Destroyed PDP (2) - VANGUARD - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Obasanjo Destroyed PDP (2) - VANGUARD (32037 Views)

Buhari Reveals How Obasanjo ‘tolerated Him’ / How Obasanjo Ordered NNPC To Retain NLNG Dividends-thisday / Obasanjo Destroyed The POWER SECTOR - Atiku Explodes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Obasanjo Destroyed PDP (2) - VANGUARD by fikky2013(f): 12:30am On Apr 17, 2015
HungerBAD:
I personally voted against Jonathan because of his wife.

That woman is OUT OF CONTROL and another 4 Years of Power would have seen her slapping Governors.

Jonathan is a weakling of a man, and Nigeria do not need weaklings.

He should as a matter of priority first work on his home front, and then we can take him serious. A man that can not tell his wife to dial down the tone with her Bus/Garage Rhetoric's and antics is not a man.

Gbam!
Re: How Obasanjo Destroyed PDP (2) - VANGUARD by fikky2013(f): 12:32am On Apr 17, 2015
jayfolarin:
Was it Obasanjo that stopped jonathan from building the 2nd niger bridge?

Did obj blackmail jonathan into not building new refineries and maintaining the existing ones?

Was it obasanjo that told Gej not to fulfil his promise of a stable electricity for nigerians in 4 years?

Abi it was Obj that wrongly advised jonathan to go about dancing shoki barely 24hours after Nyanya bomb blast?

Please stop this 'everybody against Gej campaign'!! Mr President was the sole cause of his own downfall. He failed nigerians and we treated his f.uckup at the polls. Simple

On point
Re: How Obasanjo Destroyed PDP (2) - VANGUARD by Nobody: 1:07am On Apr 17, 2015
Insulting a man From your tribe with his tribal marks...you well so?

Scatterboss:
[s][/s]

Dummy, Buhahahahaha. This old jobless he-goat is feeling important. Who wanna follow a wretched tanoid like you, have got no love for ugly psycophant like you. Your tribal marks alone makes me wanna throw up. Gosh!
Re: How Obasanjo Destroyed PDP (2) - VANGUARD by Scatterboss(m): 10:20am On Apr 17, 2015
peppyluv02:
Insulting a man From your tribe with his tribal marks...you well so?

Peppy oooo. No put mouth, we know as we dey yarb ourself. Me and Tomakint don dey teytey so make u leave us ooooo cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: How Obasanjo Destroyed PDP (2) - VANGUARD by Nobody: 10:22am On Apr 17, 2015
Don't yab his marks again or I whoop ya ass! angry angry
That is what makes us Africans!

Scatterboss:

Peppy oooo. No put mouth, we know as we dey yarb ourself. Me and Tomakint don dey teytey so make u leave us ooooo cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: How Obasanjo Destroyed PDP (2) - VANGUARD by Scatterboss(m): 10:25am On Apr 17, 2015
peppyluv02:

Lolzzzz. Okay ma.
Re: How Obasanjo Destroyed PDP (2) - VANGUARD by tomakint: 11:21am On Apr 17, 2015
peppyluv02:
How I wished I have tribal marks unfortunately, I don't have any but as for that old goat he likes stalking me around and I keep telling him I am straight that he should look elsewhere......scatterboss is going senile by the day. cheesy
Re: How Obasanjo Destroyed PDP (2) - VANGUARD by Scatterboss(m): 11:23am On Apr 17, 2015
tomakint:

How I wished I have tribal marks unfortunately, I don't have any but as for that old goat he likes stalking me around and I keep telling him I am straight that he should look elsewhere......scatterboss is going senile by the day. cheesy

Lolzzzzz. You don kolo oooooooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Loses Wife In Abuja Bomb Blast, Just One Year After Their Wedding (Photos) / YOLICOM To Declare Oodua Republic, Rejects Restructuring / Lauretta Onochie Calls Senator Abaribe A Buffoon.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.