Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,924 members, 7,821,239 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

Pushcv Stage 3: Who Passed & Who Got Disqualified? - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pushcv Stage 3: Who Passed & Who Got Disqualified? (29325 Views)

EFCC RECRUITMENT: Candidates Who Passed Interview Will Be Investigated / Why We Charge Users To Rewrite Their Cvs – Pushcv / PushCv Elite Employee Quest [Stage 2] - Career Data (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pushcv Stage 3: Who Passed & Who Got Disqualified? by urchbarbie(f): 8:43am On Apr 16, 2015
Chukwutobi:
I know I'm poor in the use of English language but I don't think I've ever come across this word 'chosed'. I think it is an error. Those affected should take note.

Don't let me quote you o!
my dear o. I av been complaining in my mind all morning
Not my business tho
Re: Pushcv Stage 3: Who Passed & Who Got Disqualified? by duos: 8:44am On Apr 16, 2015
If you've written stage4 please let's know how the test goes.
Re: Pushcv Stage 3: Who Passed & Who Got Disqualified? by gleatz: 8:45am On Apr 16, 2015
Sorry, you have been disqualified from the Elite Employee Quest.

Reason: Your stage 3 test score is below the 60% cut off mark.

Your Stage 3 score: 40%.

Thank you for participating. You will be allowed to re-take this stage as soon as this batch is over.

Am into Medics though, chose Management.
Re: Pushcv Stage 3: Who Passed & Who Got Disqualified? by David0(m): 8:46am On Apr 16, 2015
FreshNaijaBoy:

Here is what I Have on my Dashboard.....

Good Job A*****, you have completed
Stage Three of the Elite Program, your "certificate
of completion" is available for download.
We have tested your ability to think logically and
analytically. Typically, employers use tests like
this as part of their selection process; and based
on your performance in the Specialization test,
you have earned:
6500 Points
Your actual score for the test is: 65%
The total number of points you got was the
percentage equivalent of your score times one
hundred (x 100). However, the LONGER TIME YOU SPENT ANSWERING THE QUIZ, THE MORE YOUR POINTS REDUCED.

I Hope that clears it mate.
Cheers.

So PushCv want to tell me everyone that passed this stage were accurate enof to score a %tage equivalent to time spent?

Thats not possible. They can tell me they considered time, but I know dats a lie.
Re: Pushcv Stage 3: Who Passed & Who Got Disqualified? by Abduletudaye(m): 8:48am On Apr 16, 2015
Yay!! I passed my stage3..got 60% grin cheesy... This stage four sef... undecided.. I sha don do am...

1 Share

Re: Pushcv Stage 3: Who Passed & Who Got Disqualified? by awesomeb1783(m): 8:48am On Apr 16, 2015
How many question is in stage 4.
olayoungz:
I passed and i got 75%. Pheeewww. Just finished Stage 4. Its based on GRE and little bit of GMAT. For the stage 3, i chosed I.T as ma specialization
Re: Pushcv Stage 3: Who Passed & Who Got Disqualified? by ideologies(m): 8:54am On Apr 16, 2015
David0:

So PushCv want to tell me everyone that passed this stage were accurate enof to score a %tage equivalent to time spent?

Thats not possible. They can tell me they considered time, but I know dats a lie.

No passing this stage is totally based on actual score not points which is based on time.
See someone's scores below
929Points, 65% actual score

Re: Pushcv Stage 3: Who Passed & Who Got Disqualified? by Bevista: 8:55am On Apr 16, 2015
Mekzmoney:
I've not received any msg 4rm them oh.. I choose IT/Engineerring and I'm yet to get d msg n see my score...
As I've not heard 4rm dem does it mean dat I've been disqualified?
They did not send any email. Just log on to your PushCV profile.
Re: Pushcv Stage 3: Who Passed & Who Got Disqualified? by hurpeyeahme(f): 9:02am On Apr 16, 2015
Ve also been disqualified sadscored 50% Goodluck to those that scaled thru
Re: Pushcv Stage 3: Who Passed & Who Got Disqualified? by echibuzor: 9:07am On Apr 16, 2015
Scored 85% too. Will start stage 4 later in the day
Re: Pushcv Stage 3: Who Passed & Who Got Disqualified? by Mekzmoney(m): 9:08am On Apr 16, 2015
Ther hv nt, but lemme do as u ve said. Tnx man.

Bevista:
They did not send any email. Just log on to your PushCV profile.
Re: Pushcv Stage 3: Who Passed & Who Got Disqualified? by dammiedre(m): 9:09am On Apr 16, 2015
Martins301:
Logged into my pushcv account this morning to find the message that I have been disqualified for scoring 55% as againt the cut off mark of 60%. Since the marked test wasn't given to me, its difficult for me to determine which questions I passed and which I failed to have gotten that ridiculous score cos the questions weren't that brain racking for me.

So who else has passed this stage 3 and with what score?

N.B: I submitted my own CV. I didn't pay for theirs. Just chipping this in to check if there is any correlation between paying for the CV and passing the stage. Do endeavor to indicate so.
I got disqualified. I got 50% and i even paid for the CV.

1 Like

Re: Pushcv Stage 3: Who Passed & Who Got Disqualified? by Mekzmoney(m): 9:09am On Apr 16, 2015
Will do dat sharply.. Tnx.

ikescope:

Log into www.pushcv.com & get ur score..they don't send this stage's result in ur mail
Re: Pushcv Stage 3: Who Passed & Who Got Disqualified? by Mekzmoney(m): 9:11am On Apr 16, 2015
Tnx.
help3852:

Don't expect message just go to the site and Login

1 Like

Re: Pushcv Stage 3: Who Passed & Who Got Disqualified? by Mekzmoney(m): 9:16am On Apr 16, 2015
I scored 75%... 2500points...

ikescope:

Log into www.pushcv.com & get ur score..they don't send this stage's result in ur mail

1 Like

Re: Pushcv Stage 3: Who Passed & Who Got Disqualified? by Leks(m): 9:17am On Apr 16, 2015
Scored 90% Finance/Accounting with 4,500 points.
Re: Pushcv Stage 3: Who Passed & Who Got Disqualified? by Mekzmoney(m): 9:18am On Apr 16, 2015
Just checked mine. Scored 75%. 2500points. IT/Engineering is my area of specialization. cool
Re: Pushcv Stage 3: Who Passed & Who Got Disqualified? by pasydron(m): 9:19am On Apr 16, 2015
Martins301:
Logged into my pushcv account this morning to find the message that I have been disqualified for scoring 55% as againt the cut off mark of 60%. Since the marked test wasn't given to me, its difficult for me to determine which questions I passed and which I failed to have gotten that ridiculous score cos the questions weren't that brain racking for me.

N.B: I submitted my own CV. I didn't pay for theirs. Just chipping this in to check if there is any correlation between paying for the CV and passing the stage. Do endeavor to indicate so.

same here...got 55%...and also submitted my own CV. However, i think the final score is fair. was actually expecting worst.
Re: Pushcv Stage 3: Who Passed & Who Got Disqualified? by Raalsalghul: 9:23am On Apr 16, 2015
olayoungz:
I passed and i got 75%. Pheeewww. Just finished Stage 4. Its based on GRE and little bit of GMAT. For the stage 3, i chosed I.T as ma specialization
Success bro!
Re: Pushcv Stage 3: Who Passed & Who Got Disqualified? by fwonders22: 9:27am On Apr 16, 2015
dammiedre:
I got disqualified. I got 50% and i even paid for the CV.

lolz kpele oooo i didn't pay for CV oo but scored 65% too.... i did that test unprepared and was not even coordinated that very day..... next stage loading....

1 Like

Re: Pushcv Stage 3: Who Passed & Who Got Disqualified? by ikescope: 9:29am On Apr 16, 2015
Mekzmoney:
I scored 75%... 2500points...

Cool & congrats

So now..unto the next stage wink
Re: Pushcv Stage 3: Who Passed & Who Got Disqualified? by Nobody: 9:31am On Apr 16, 2015
Chukwutobi:
I know I'm poor in the use of English language but I don't think I've ever come across this word 'chosed'. I think it is an error. Those affected should take note.

Don't let me quote you o!

Noted!!
Re: Pushcv Stage 3: Who Passed & Who Got Disqualified? by Bluffly: 9:33am On Apr 16, 2015
Martins301:

I was disqualified as well, that I scored 55% and I also submitted my own Cv. I think something is fishy
Re: Pushcv Stage 3: Who Passed & Who Got Disqualified? by gentlelinks: 9:34am On Apr 16, 2015
olayoungz:

How did u get seventy-five percent when you 'chosed' I.T?
English!
Re: Pushcv Stage 3: Who Passed & Who Got Disqualified? by ussy09(m): 9:36am On Apr 16, 2015
sum1 shuld pls xplain d benefit of dis pushcv to me cos afta passing stage two nd bin asked to move forward I stopped cos am seeing it as a waste of time.
Re: Pushcv Stage 3: Who Passed & Who Got Disqualified? by Nobody: 9:37am On Apr 16, 2015
Passed stage 3 wit 6500 points and 70%... but nna dat stage 4 get as e be... buh we ve done it.. I m hoping for d bst.. God thanks.. Success to all dose taking deir stage 4.. I did Engineering at stage 3... imagine after ds pushcv things and dem throw me put for Chevron.. wishes
Re: Pushcv Stage 3: Who Passed & Who Got Disqualified? by hagol: 9:37am On Apr 16, 2015
SeunTayor:
The pushcv thing is not fair to people in bio/medical fields. They should have made it clear from the start instead of givin people false hope. I'm a biochemist and i couldn't find my area of expertise. I made contact with them and they ask me to just choose anyone.

Fellow metabolite, I believe they are fair enough, try and retake the exam... I scored 70% (customer care).
Re: Pushcv Stage 3: Who Passed & Who Got Disqualified? by alabi484(m): 9:43am On Apr 16, 2015
I guess I was disqualified because I didn't upload my CV....them no even tell me my score....chai....
Re: Pushcv Stage 3: Who Passed & Who Got Disqualified? by opeyemiolu(f): 9:43am On Apr 16, 2015
I scored 80% with 8000 points in finance/accounting.

1 Like

Re: Pushcv Stage 3: Who Passed & Who Got Disqualified? by james809: 9:43am On Apr 16, 2015
perhaps they should publish the score sheet and you script.
Re: Pushcv Stage 3: Who Passed & Who Got Disqualified? by dmcdad: 9:45am On Apr 16, 2015
Mekzmoney:
Ther hv nt, but lemme do as u ve said. Tnx man.

I also wondered when I saw this thread that I didn't get any email as is costumed. But I logged on PUSHCV and voila, I passed.
Re: Pushcv Stage 3: Who Passed & Who Got Disqualified? by kulgee001(m): 9:46am On Apr 16, 2015
ussy09:
sum1 shuld pls xplain d benefit of dis pushcv to me cos afta passing stage two nd bin asked to move forward I stopped cos am seeing it as a waste of time.

Just forget it. Who go waste time explain for you?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Can You Manage 150k Salary In Lagos?? / 5 Habits That Will Increase Your Chances Of Landing A Job / Clear Signs To Know Your Boss Is About To Fire You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.