Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,679 members, 7,820,378 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

Pushcv Stage 3: Who Passed & Who Got Disqualified? - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pushcv Stage 3: Who Passed & Who Got Disqualified? (29324 Views)

EFCC RECRUITMENT: Candidates Who Passed Interview Will Be Investigated / Why We Charge Users To Rewrite Their Cvs – Pushcv / PushCv Elite Employee Quest [Stage 2] - Career Data (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pushcv Stage 3: Who Passed & Who Got Disqualified? by MoyoGENERAL: 9:48am On Apr 16, 2015
zeelo2014:

A very lousy statement.
Not only lousy, but also SENSELESS!
Re: Pushcv Stage 3: Who Passed & Who Got Disqualified? by FreshNaijaBoy(m): 9:50am On Apr 16, 2015
ussy09:
sum1 shuld pls xplain d benefit of dis pushcv to me cos afta passing stage two nd bin asked to move forward I stopped cos am seeing it as a waste of time.

you see yourself!!!?? And to play Game overnight no be waste of time Abi? youth these days prefer to spend time on mundane and unnecessary things!

SMH!
Re: Pushcv Stage 3: Who Passed & Who Got Disqualified? by Obadar(m): 9:50am On Apr 16, 2015
olayoungz:
I passed and i got 75%. Pheeewww. Just finished Stage 4. Its based on GRE and little bit of GMAT. For the stage 3, i chosed I.T as ma specialization

Bro qud morninq...pls hw mani questnz was staqe 4 tho n hw was it.
Re: Pushcv Stage 3: Who Passed & Who Got Disqualified? by ussy09(m): 9:55am On Apr 16, 2015
FreshNaijaBoy:

you see yourself!!!?? And to play Game overnight no be waste of time Abi? youth these days prefer to spend time on mundane and unnecessary things!

SMH!

is dat d ansa to my question? if u dnt hv any meaningful tin to say dnt quote me angry[quote author=FreshNaijaBoy post=32777054]
Re: Pushcv Stage 3: Who Passed & Who Got Disqualified? by bidexolumanish(m): 9:55am On Apr 16, 2015
Martins301:
Logged into my pushcv account this morning to find the message that I have been disqualified for scoring 55% as againt the cut off mark of 60%. Since the marked test wasn't given to me, its difficult for me to determine which questions I passed and which I failed to have gotten that ridiculous score cos the questions weren't that brain racking for me.

So who else has passed this stage 3 and with what score?

N.B: I submitted my own CV. I didn't pay for theirs. Just chipping this in to check if there is any correlation between paying for the CV and passing the stage. Do endeavor to indicate so.
I got 75% and I am ready to trash d last stage
Re: Pushcv Stage 3: Who Passed & Who Got Disqualified? by Nobody: 9:59am On Apr 16, 2015
Obadar:

Bro qud morninq...pls hw mani questnz was staqe 4 tho n hw was it.

20 questions
Re: Pushcv Stage 3: Who Passed & Who Got Disqualified? by Setaje(f): 10:00am On Apr 16, 2015
Got 70%. Am surprised though. Don't know whether to start stage 4 or do it at midnight when network is ok. Meanwhile during the first stage. I saw a lot of people bragging about how they scored 9000 points etc. That first stage I got 3000 points or so. I felt bad a bit. Now I see that the first stage was initial gra gra. The 4 th stage is really where wahala dey. Abeg o someone should tell us what to expect na for the 4th stage.
Re: Pushcv Stage 3: Who Passed & Who Got Disqualified? by Nobody: 10:00am On Apr 16, 2015
gentlelinks:

How did u get seventy-five percent when you 'chosed' I.T?
English!

LOL, I don't know how but I believe I put in my best. It's not just English bro, and I'm glad I pass the cut off. The certificate is the most important to me. If I get the job like they said, it's God
Re: Pushcv Stage 3: Who Passed & Who Got Disqualified? by Setaje(f): 10:01am On Apr 16, 2015
olayoungz:

20 questions

20 questions on what na......... embarassed
Re: Pushcv Stage 3: Who Passed & Who Got Disqualified? by Nobody: 10:01am On Apr 16, 2015
help3852:

Pls how many questions and was it timed.

It was timed 45mins

1 Like

Re: Pushcv Stage 3: Who Passed & Who Got Disqualified? by Nobody: 10:03am On Apr 16, 2015
Setaje:

20 questions on what na......... embarassed

20 questions in Stage 4. And it's best on little bit GMAT and more of Graduate Record Examination (GRE)

1 Like

Re: Pushcv Stage 3: Who Passed & Who Got Disqualified? by Krak(m): 10:03am On Apr 16, 2015
I just logged in and I got 65%. My preferred field was Sales and Marketing and I uploaded my own CV.

I will try the stage four questions later in the day.
Re: Pushcv Stage 3: Who Passed & Who Got Disqualified? by Flameneo(m): 10:03am On Apr 16, 2015
The cv payment thing is not the issue,the issue is your score. I scored 60% & was issued yet another certificate
Re: Pushcv Stage 3: Who Passed & Who Got Disqualified? by Setaje(f): 10:04am On Apr 16, 2015
Funny thing is that people are taking this thing for granted. But something major might come out of it to the surprise of everybody.

3 Likes

Re: Pushcv Stage 3: Who Passed & Who Got Disqualified? by help3852: 10:04am On Apr 16, 2015
olayoungz:

It was timed 45mins
Thanks not bad if you share the nature of the questions,
Verbal or etc …
Re: Pushcv Stage 3: Who Passed & Who Got Disqualified? by freshblaze45(m): 10:05am On Apr 16, 2015
i just checked my and i passed wit a score of 70%. i summited my CV i did nt pay. so i dot think they is any correlation btw paying and passing the stage.
Re: Pushcv Stage 3: Who Passed & Who Got Disqualified? by abimbawealth(f): 10:06am On Apr 16, 2015
FriedPlantain:
I passed and I scored 92%, this football manager 2015 game is getting more difficult by the day sef. angry

FriedPlantain
grin
FriedPlantain:
I passed and I scored 92%, this football manager 2015 game is getting more difficult by the day sef. angry

FriedPlantain
Re: Pushcv Stage 3: Who Passed & Who Got Disqualified? by Nobody: 10:16am On Apr 16, 2015
help3852:

Thanks not bad if you share the nature of the questions,
Verbal or etc …

Logic, Quantitative reasoning and critical thinking

1 Like

Re: Pushcv Stage 3: Who Passed & Who Got Disqualified? by savio07(m): 10:18am On Apr 16, 2015
I just completed Stage 3 of the Elite Employee Quest 2015 » View my Certificate: https:///f02nUsgrNe #EliteQuest via @Push_CV

Re: Pushcv Stage 3: Who Passed & Who Got Disqualified? by Chukwutobi: 10:22am On Apr 16, 2015
urchbarbie:
my dear o. I av been complaining in my mind all morning
Not my business tho

Let's be of help to one another; Imagine a job seeker using that word when writing an aptitude test shocked shocked shocked
Re: Pushcv Stage 3: Who Passed & Who Got Disqualified? by kayspax(m): 10:23am On Apr 16, 2015
Martins301:
Logged into my pushcv account this morning to find the message that I have been disqualified for scoring 55% as againt the cut off mark of 60%. Since the marked test wasn't given to me, its difficult for me to determine which questions I passed and which I failed to have gotten that ridiculous score cos the questions weren't that brain racking for me.

N.B: I submitted my own CV. I didn't pay for theirs. Just chipping this in to check if there is any correlation between paying for the CV and passing the stage. Do endeavor to indicate so.

Olodo Rabata... grin grin grin i scored 85% and i submitted my own cv too cuz i no gwt 1k to give away
Re: Pushcv Stage 3: Who Passed & Who Got Disqualified? by massingale(m): 10:24am On Apr 16, 2015
duos:
I scored 60%

If you've written stage4 please let's know how the test goes.

Stage 4 is very hard. It takes a lot of understanding to understand the English test. Some calculations there are kinda simple. All the best.
Re: Pushcv Stage 3: Who Passed & Who Got Disqualified? by nickydof(m): 10:26am On Apr 16, 2015
vone2000tolu:
I was disqualified, scored 40% and the questions were easy, shocked i didnt pass and i made payment for their CV....... It was noted i will retake after the batch is over. Had over 9000 points at first. One can't even see the result. So Sad

Pls, how much did you paid for their CV?
Re: Pushcv Stage 3: Who Passed & Who Got Disqualified? by massingale(m): 10:26am On Apr 16, 2015
olayoungz:

It was timed 45mins

Bros, I doubt it's 45mins. I used 25mins and I was given another test to start afresh. This time, it was harder than the former.
Re: Pushcv Stage 3: Who Passed & Who Got Disqualified? by LoveableSnr(m): 10:27am On Apr 16, 2015
I just checked after seeing this post. I made it. Didn't pay for the CV either. I scored 70%. I was not actually paying adequate attention to the tests, even though they were pretty easy questions.

By the way, thanks for making me know i'm not alone in this and i sincerely hope it's not a scam. I entered one in my second year in 2005 and that wasn't funny because almost everyone in UNICAL bought those scratch cards for scholarships.

Martins301:

Re: Pushcv Stage 3: Who Passed & Who Got Disqualified? by echibuzor: 10:27am On Apr 16, 2015
massingale:

Stage 4 is very hard. It takes a lot of understanding to understand the English test. Some calculations there are kinda simple. All the best.

Through with stage 4 too. Knowledge of English matters, I just did the ones I am sure of and randomly chose answers for the others. I smashed the calculations though.
Re: Pushcv Stage 3: Who Passed & Who Got Disqualified? by Nobody: 10:29am On Apr 16, 2015
crixtex:
Passed stage 3 wit 6500 points and 70%... but nna dat stage 4 get as e be... buh we ve done it.. I m hoping for d bst.. God thanks.. Success to all dose taking deir stage 4.. I did Engineering at stage 3... imagine after ds pushcv things and dem throw me put for Chevron.. wishes

I got 75% buh 2500 points. Doesn't correlate
Re: Pushcv Stage 3: Who Passed & Who Got Disqualified? by Nobody: 10:32am On Apr 16, 2015
massingale:

Bros, I doubt it's 45mins. I used 25mins and I was given another test to start afresh. This time, it was harder than the former.

It's 45mins bro. U started afresh because you spent to much time (25mins) so the page refreshed itself. The network is better early morning and there is less traffic by that time. So that's why you think it's more than 45mins. Mind you, I spent only 15mins on mine.
Re: Pushcv Stage 3: Who Passed & Who Got Disqualified? by help3852: 10:36am On Apr 16, 2015
SeunTayor:

I got 75% buh 2500 points. Doesn't correlate
Forget the point, this stage is based on actual score not points
Re: Pushcv Stage 3: Who Passed & Who Got Disqualified? by Nobody: 10:39am On Apr 16, 2015
hagol:

Fellow metabolite, I believe they are fair enough, try and retake the exam... I scored 70% (customer care).

i actually scored 75% (management) buh datz only coz i have a thing for books and i am versatile. what of brilliant biochemists dat are not very versatile.
Re: Pushcv Stage 3: Who Passed & Who Got Disqualified? by FreshNaijaBoy(m): 10:40am On Apr 16, 2015
ussy09:

is dat d ansa to my question? if u dnt hv any meaningful tin to say dnt quote me angry

Oh!!!!
You need me to explain the benefits of pushcv to you because you Don't know it.

Ok, first Lemme say............ Wait oooo!!!!!! Didn't you say you did the first stage and second stage? So How come? you dey do something you no understand, you do stage one, you do stage two, you come dey ask questions now.

I Hail your intellect Oga mi. One gbosa for you!!!
Re: Pushcv Stage 3: Who Passed & Who Got Disqualified? by Juliuss01: 10:44am On Apr 16, 2015
I got 46 points and actual score is 85%

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

5 Habits That Will Increase Your Chances Of Landing A Job / Clear Signs To Know Your Boss Is About To Fire You. / Myjob Mobile App (android)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.