Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,755 members, 7,827,797 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Pushcv Stage 3: Who Passed & Who Got Disqualified? - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pushcv Stage 3: Who Passed & Who Got Disqualified? (29337 Views)

EFCC RECRUITMENT: Candidates Who Passed Interview Will Be Investigated / Why We Charge Users To Rewrite Their Cvs – Pushcv / PushCv Elite Employee Quest [Stage 2] - Career Data (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pushcv Stage 3: Who Passed & Who Got Disqualified? by Nobody: 2:21pm On Apr 16, 2015
Mekzmoney:
I've not received any msg 4rm them oh.. I choose IT/Engineerring and I'm yet to get d msg n see my score...
As I've not heard 4rm dem does it mean dat I've been disqualified?
Not at all. Log in to your account and check your status.
Re: Pushcv Stage 3: Who Passed & Who Got Disqualified? by Hawlahscho(m): 2:40pm On Apr 16, 2015
Chukwutobi:
I know I'm poor in the use of English language but I don't think I've ever come across this word 'chosed'. I think it is an error. Those affected should take note.

Don't let me quote you o!

olayoungz:
I passed and i got 75%. Pheeewww. Just finished Stage 4. Its based on GRE and little bit of GMAT. For the stage 3, i [size=35pt]chosed[/size] I.T as ma specialization

You're not exposed @all, that word is not from ENGLISH LANGUAGE, it's an OUTGLISH WORD. grin
Re: Pushcv Stage 3: Who Passed & Who Got Disqualified? by Cohyhe(m): 2:59pm On Apr 16, 2015
Just finished my stage 4 (IT), it was full of logical questions, make sure you're with your pen, note and calculator before you start.
Cheers!
Re: Pushcv Stage 3: Who Passed & Who Got Disqualified? by Henrodah(m): 3:26pm On Apr 16, 2015
walearoy:

I failed woefully,
I did sales and got 45%
E really pain me gan cos I really wanted to be part of this PushCv.

Wish other guys success
Re: Pushcv Stage 3: Who Passed & Who Got Disqualified? by urchbarbie(f): 3:27pm On Apr 16, 2015
Chukwutobi:

You think so?
Excellent speaking and writing communication skills are part of key requirements for most jobs.
most u say? There is still room for those who don't possess d above dear. I have met some highly placed officers in corporate establishments who don't fare well in spoken english. So how did they escape the 'communication requirement'?
I still maintain that some unique expertise could qualify them over.......

2 Likes

Re: Pushcv Stage 3: Who Passed & Who Got Disqualified? by Henrodah(m): 3:29pm On Apr 16, 2015
I understand @waleoroy! It is well.
Re: Pushcv Stage 3: Who Passed & Who Got Disqualified? by Nobody: 3:43pm On Apr 16, 2015
kayspax:

Olodo Rabata... grin grin grin i scored 85% and i submitted my own cv too cuz i no gwt 1k to give away

May misfortune befall you.
Re: Pushcv Stage 3: Who Passed & Who Got Disqualified? by isiomaella: 3:45pm On Apr 16, 2015
How did u guy get the info dat u passed and went to the next stage? What link did u use to check ur result, please help i don't seem to know how?
Re: Pushcv Stage 3: Who Passed & Who Got Disqualified? by Frankdamaxx(m): 3:57pm On Apr 16, 2015
isiomaella:
How did u guy get the info dat u passed and went to the next stage? What link did u use to check ur result, please help i don't seem to know how?

Check your dashboard to monitor your progress.

Did anybody out marketing, seems like its IT/ Customer service that's more frequent.
Re: Pushcv Stage 3: Who Passed & Who Got Disqualified? by yetunde01(f): 4:02pm On Apr 16, 2015
I just finished my stage 4. Please what does this mean?
[size=16pt]
Your CV is still awaiting review, you can proceed to Stage 3.[/size]

CV uploaded
Status File Action
Awaiting Review CV Document Download | Email Me
Re: Pushcv Stage 3: Who Passed & Who Got Disqualified? by Nobody: 4:04pm On Apr 16, 2015
Hawlahscho:

You're not exposed @all, that word is not from ENGLISH LANGUAGE, it's an OUTGLISH WORD. grin

Oops, what happened to correcting someone when a mistake happens?? Yeah, I'm not exposed at all and it's coz I choose to be an introvert. I can't even remember quoting you. I'm not an English graduate in fact, I don't do English but I'm glad that I can write and communicate with it to the best of my ability. You didn't just become a DON urself, it took you time and I believe that when you made such kind of mistake too, no one ridiculed you but you were corrected. So when I make mistakes and you sight it, you can call my attention to it and not by adding an insult cum correction. I will also like to add that I'm using auto-predict on my keyboard. Thanks by the way..

5 Likes

Re: Pushcv Stage 3: Who Passed & Who Got Disqualified? by Nobody: 4:15pm On Apr 16, 2015
Chukwutobi:
I know I'm poor in the use of English language but I don't think I've ever come across this word 'chosed'. I think it is an error. Those affected should take note.

Don't let me quote you o!

Thanks bro, it's an error like you said and I've effected it. This is how to correct someone and not by adding insult to it. Not like the guy that quoted me first. Though, it's because I turned on auto-predict. Thanks
Re: Pushcv Stage 3: Who Passed & Who Got Disqualified? by sleeky8(m): 4:25pm On Apr 16, 2015
Martins301:
Logged into my pushcv account this morning to find the message that I have been disqualified for scoring 55% as againt the cut off mark of 60%. Since the marked test wasn't given to me, its difficult for me to determine which questions I passed and which I failed to have gotten that ridiculous score cos the questions weren't that brain racking for me.

So who else has passed this stage 3 and with what score?

N.B: I submitted my own CV. I didn't pay for theirs. Just chipping this in to check if there is any correlation between paying for the CV and passing the stage. Do endeavor to indicate so.

I passed with 65% but the stage 4 na die see questions, this people are not playing o
Re: Pushcv Stage 3: Who Passed & Who Got Disqualified? by Chukwutobi: 4:38pm On Apr 16, 2015
olayoungz:

Thanks bro, it's an error like you said and I've effected it. This is how to correct someone and not by adding insult to it. Not like the guy that quoted me first. Though, it's because I turned on auto-predict. Thanks

You are welcome, we are here to help one another.
Re: Pushcv Stage 3: Who Passed & Who Got Disqualified? by Nobody: 4:52pm On Apr 16, 2015
Chukwutobi:

You are welcome, we are here to help one another.

Yeah
Re: Pushcv Stage 3: Who Passed & Who Got Disqualified? by Toonboard: 5:09pm On Apr 16, 2015
I dont know what is happening, the questions re always refreshing after sometime. Even after completing d 20 questions, i clicked on submit but it brought another set of questions. Pls help.
Re: Pushcv Stage 3: Who Passed & Who Got Disqualified? by AyamDazey(f): 5:36pm On Apr 16, 2015
FreshNaijaBoy:
Checked mine. Make sense small. so Who's started the stage four? How's it like Abeg?

Just concluded my stage four..its was a bit technical though..still waiting for the result..
Re: Pushcv Stage 3: Who Passed & Who Got Disqualified? by hagol: 5:50pm On Apr 16, 2015
Toonboard:
I dont know what is happening, the questions re always refreshing after sometime. Even after completing d 20 questions, i clicked on submit but it brought another set of questions. Pls help.

Normal , stage four is 40 questions. (20 per page)
Re: Pushcv Stage 3: Who Passed & Who Got Disqualified? by edey2real: 5:53pm On Apr 16, 2015
Choose Customer Service, scored 127 points and 65%. Passed stage 3 and I didn't buy their CV.
Re: Pushcv Stage 3: Who Passed & Who Got Disqualified? by tomayira(f): 6:07pm On Apr 16, 2015
Mekzmoney:
I've not received any msg 4rm them oh.. I choose IT/Engineerring and I'm yet to get d msg n see my score...
As I've not heard 4rm dem does it mean dat I've been disqualified?
Same here o, still waiting for a mail from them
Re: Pushcv Stage 3: Who Passed & Who Got Disqualified? by amadex(m): 6:14pm On Apr 16, 2015
tomayira:
Same here o, still waiting for a mail from them
just log in 2 ur account u will see ur score!!! Dnt wait till dey send msg
Re: Pushcv Stage 3: Who Passed & Who Got Disqualified? by Beesluv: 6:29pm On Apr 16, 2015
walearoy:

I failed woefully,
I did sales and got 45%
E really pain me gan cos I really wanted to be part of this PushCv.

Wish other guys success

You can register now and be in the 2nd batch. Its not too late
Re: Pushcv Stage 3: Who Passed & Who Got Disqualified? by FreshNaijaBoy(m): 6:36pm On Apr 16, 2015
AyamDazey:

Just concluded my stage four..its was a bit technical though..still waiting for the result..

Thanks dear. I had issues with the site ooo. if I pick an answer, it will load and then bring another set of twenty questions again for me. happened like three times and I had to just forget it.

I used Opera Mini though. However, I've Been using the Same opera for the previous tests and had no problem.
Re: Pushcv Stage 3: Who Passed & Who Got Disqualified? by Nobody: 6:58pm On Apr 16, 2015
awesomeb1783:
Yea. I think the disparity is because you used more than the given time for the test. I finished mine before the given time and I got 85% and 8500 points.
I spent less dan 30mins
Re: Pushcv Stage 3: Who Passed & Who Got Disqualified? by Hawlahscho(m): 7:08pm On Apr 16, 2015
olayoungz:

Oops, what happened to correcting someone when a mistake happens?? Yeah, I'm not exposed at all and it's coz I choose to be an introvert. I can't even remember quoting you. I'm not an English graduate in fact, I don't do English but I'm glad that I can write and communicate with it to the best of my ability. You didn't just become a DON urself, it took you time and I believe that when you made such kind of mistake too, no one ridiculed you but you were corrected. So when I make mistakes and you sight it, you can call my attention to it and not by adding an insult cum correction. I will also like to add that I'm using auto-predict on my keyboard. Thanks by the way..

My mistake is I didn't direct My comment to a particular person when I quoted 2 ppl. I Was actually talking to d guy above u in d quotes but quoting u is d mistake.

the statement "YOU'RE NOT EXPOSED @ALL" Was not for you, I was ironically telling the other guy that chosed does not exist.

sorry for quoting u, I would av copied your text instead cos that's d only thin I needed in d comment.

#PEACEFULLY LOYAL
Re: Pushcv Stage 3: Who Passed & Who Got Disqualified? by senoreetah(f): 7:18pm On Apr 16, 2015
Scored 75% Engineering...didn't pay for their CV
Re: Pushcv Stage 3: Who Passed & Who Got Disqualified? by Nobody: 7:19pm On Apr 16, 2015
this last stage is the real thing, the previous stages are just mere child's play... I really enjoyed the feeling of being in the exam hall again. for the first time i took this poeple serious. i hope and pray i scale through. All the best to everybody

1 Like

Re: Pushcv Stage 3: Who Passed & Who Got Disqualified? by Zonacom(m): 7:26pm On Apr 16, 2015
Re: Pushcv Stage 3: Who Passed & Who Got Disqualified? by Zonacom(m): 7:26pm On Apr 16, 2015
Toonboard:
Experienced same in stage 3 and i believe it added to my poor performance. What browser did you use? I used Opera mini for the stage 3 but for stage I'm going to use either chrome or fire fox. I think those two are better. I advice you do same
Re: Pushcv Stage 3: Who Passed & Who Got Disqualified? by jobyyjob: 7:31pm On Apr 16, 2015
Please, when is the deadline for submission of this stage 4. Will it still be available by Saturday.
Re: Pushcv Stage 3: Who Passed & Who Got Disqualified? by Pinkieblue(f): 7:34pm On Apr 16, 2015
Martins301:
How about you guys?

Cc: OreofeeOluwa uyosolo Pinkieblue Glaxx Abdulleeh Henrodah angely2k2005 walearoy chibuikegn Ask4bigneyo gommex teejah03 mrtidier

I have not checked mine 0, I have 2 go 2 d cafe because its n0t opening on my fone
Re: Pushcv Stage 3: Who Passed & Who Got Disqualified? by urchbarbie(f): 7:42pm On Apr 16, 2015
hagol:

Normal , stage four is 40 questions. (20 per page)
hey. Mine was just 20 questions o. Shld I retake d test cos there is an icon for retake stage 4 test

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Clear Signs To Know Your Boss Is About To Fire You. / What's The Starting Salary For Chartered Accountants / 5 Habits That Will Increase Your Chances Of Landing A Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.