Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

Xenophobia: South Africa Vs One Nigeria.[photo][viewer discretion] - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Xenophobia: South Africa Vs One Nigeria.[photo][viewer discretion] (5914 Views)

BBC Describes Current PDP Crisis In Nigeria(photo) / Pictures From Boko Haram Massacre In Dalori (Viewer Discretion) / Graphic Photo Of The Kano State Female Sucide Bomber. (viewer's Discretion) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Xenophobia: South Africa Vs One Nigeria.[photo][viewer discretion] by nkpommpko(m): 6:36am On Apr 16, 2015
The xenophobic attacks of the south africans was impeded when the nigerians unified as one matched them axe for axe. The reports reaching me, said the south africans met their stumbling block when they intended to attack nigerians,thinking they where harmless, instead they met a well oiled and prepared one nigeria battle ready with axes, cutlasses bottles etc ready to unleash the meaning of ONE NIGERIA on them, they counted their teeth and retreated. Our strength is really in our diversity. Nigeria we hail thee!!!!! [Photo] viewer discretion advised.

1 Share

Re: Xenophobia: South Africa Vs One Nigeria.[photo][viewer discretion] by temitemi1(m): 6:39am On Apr 16, 2015
Eye for eye. I hope this their madness stop one day.

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia: South Africa Vs One Nigeria.[photo][viewer discretion] by jhydebaba(m): 6:43am On Apr 16, 2015
Peace be unto the world.
Re: Xenophobia: South Africa Vs One Nigeria.[photo][viewer discretion] by seankafor(m): 6:52am On Apr 16, 2015
hmmm. U mean we fought them on their own soil with bottles and cutlasses...haba u knw its impossibble naa. Just like saying igbos in maidugiri fought the hausas with cutlases or vice versa
Re: Xenophobia: South Africa Vs One Nigeria.[photo][viewer discretion] by yuncka: 6:59am On Apr 16, 2015
Pls put 'viewer discretion' on Ur topic.
Re: Xenophobia: South Africa Vs One Nigeria.[photo][viewer discretion] by ademoladeji(m): 7:01am On Apr 16, 2015
Tell me it's fotoshopped
Re: Xenophobia: South Africa Vs One Nigeria.[photo][viewer discretion] by Yujin(m): 7:01am On Apr 16, 2015
Pls be careful with what you post on net. Your insinuations could worsen the already fragile situation. Modes pls do the needful.
Re: Xenophobia: South Africa Vs One Nigeria.[photo][viewer discretion] by Emmatdayo(m): 7:04am On Apr 16, 2015
Naija no dey carry last,we no dey dull at all
Re: Xenophobia: South Africa Vs One Nigeria.[photo][viewer discretion] by nkpommpko(m): 7:10am On Apr 16, 2015
seankafor:
hmmm. U mean we fought them on their own soil with bottles and cutlasses...haba u knw its impossibble naa. Just like saying igbos in maidugiri fought the hausas with cutlases or vice versa
yes na, don't joke with nigerians OOOo!
Re: Xenophobia: South Africa Vs One Nigeria.[photo][viewer discretion] by nkpommpko(m): 7:12am On Apr 16, 2015
ademoladeji:
Tell me it's fotoshopped
photo shop! Live picture.

2 Likes

Re: Xenophobia: South Africa Vs One Nigeria.[photo][viewer discretion] by Nomswag: 7:35am On Apr 16, 2015
;Dwe will return the favour in kind.......i trust Nigerian
Re: Xenophobia: South Africa Vs One Nigeria.[photo][viewer discretion] by nkpommpko(m): 7:59am On Apr 16, 2015
Yujin:
Pls be careful with what you post on net. Your insinuations could worsen the already fragile situation. Modes pls do the needful.
nigeria knows where their power lies, a coward dies many times before he dies, a villain never taste death but once. Am not insinuateing any thing, naija stand firm, if you run you die!
Re: Xenophobia: South Africa Vs One Nigeria.[photo][viewer discretion] by sinkhole: 8:16am On Apr 16, 2015
@OP, dat pics, is he a nigerian or SA? whichever one, thats horrible
Re: Xenophobia: South Africa Vs One Nigeria.[photo][viewer discretion] by Yujin(m): 9:52am On Apr 16, 2015
nkpommpko:
nigeria knows where their power lies, a coward dies many times before he dies, a villain never taste death but once. Am not insinuateing any thing, naija stand firm, if you run you die!
Friend wisdom profiteth but folly destroys. Not all things are said. Some are better done without making much noise. For your information it wasn't just Nigerians but the entire African foreign nationals who came out together well armed. Two people where injured when the police fired rubber bullets.
Re: Xenophobia: South Africa Vs One Nigeria.[photo][viewer discretion] by nkpommpko(m): 12:37pm On Apr 16, 2015
Yujin:

Friend wisdom profiteth but folly destroys. Not all things are said. Some are better done without making much noise. For your information it wasn't just Nigerians but the entire African foreign nationals who came out together well armed. Two people where injured when the police fired rubber bullets.
ok good for them. I rest my case.
Re: Xenophobia: South Africa Vs One Nigeria.[photo][viewer discretion] by soilsista(f): 12:52pm On Apr 16, 2015
I don't understand why old photos are being used to add more fuel to the fire. Photos of events that happened long ago even.

OP you're even cheering on your brothers for retaliating. Does that make you any better than those people killing innocent people? Smh
Re: Xenophobia: South Africa Vs One Nigeria.[photo][viewer discretion] by Yujin(m): 12:57pm On Apr 16, 2015
nkpommpko:
ok good for them. I rest my case.
It is not a contest between the two countries hence my comments. Peace is what we want. Right now a peaceful march is ongoing by thousands of people both SAns and foreigners to condemn the trend.
Re: Xenophobia: South Africa Vs One Nigeria.[photo][viewer discretion] by nkpommpko(m): 2:22pm On Apr 16, 2015
Yujin:

It is not a contest between the two countries hence my comments. Peace is what we want. Right now a peaceful march is ongoing by thousands of people both SAns and foreigners to condemn the trend.
ok, that's good, after war, then comes peace.

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia: South Africa Vs One Nigeria.[photo][viewer discretion] by Nobody: 2:25pm On Apr 16, 2015
seankafor:
America today once belonged to the native Indians. It's all about survival of the fittest.
Re: Xenophobia: South Africa Vs One Nigeria.[photo][viewer discretion] by nkpommpko(m): 2:26pm On Apr 16, 2015
soilsista:
I don't understand why old photos are being used to add more fuel to the fire. Photos of events that happened long ago even.

OP you're even cheering on your brothers for retaliating. Does that make you any better than those people killing innocent people? Smh
it keeps happening, and everybody is give peace a chance, and it still keeps happening, its time to bring out the long stick, so as not to spoil the child.
Re: Xenophobia: South Africa Vs One Nigeria.[photo][viewer discretion] by deanoffaculty: 3:01pm On Apr 16, 2015
Prince of peace, please come and speak peace to the hearts and world of ours......

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia: South Africa Vs One Nigeria.[photo][viewer discretion] by soilsista(f): 7:41pm On Apr 16, 2015
nkpommpko:
it keeps happening, and everybody is give peace a chance, and it still keeps happening, its time to bring out the long stick, so as not to spoil the child.
And the spoilt child being us, right? Lol wow. This whole thing has exhausted me! We just hope that it's sorted out soon.
Re: Xenophobia: South Africa Vs One Nigeria.[photo][viewer discretion] by disumusa: 8:10pm On Apr 16, 2015
na igbos dem they kill so
Re: Xenophobia: South Africa Vs One Nigeria.[photo][viewer discretion] by nkpommpko(m): 9:01am On Apr 19, 2015
soilsista:

And the spoilt child being us, right? Lol wow. This whole thing has exhausted me! We just hope that it's sorted out soon.
no the spoilt child is south africa, let's flog them little
Re: Xenophobia: South Africa Vs One Nigeria.[photo][viewer discretion] by soilsista(f): 6:03am On Apr 20, 2015
nkpommpko:
no the spoilt child is south africa, let's flog them little
That's what I meant. I'm South African.

(1) (Reply)

Nwodo Laments Non-Payments Of Pension To Enugu Ex-Governors / Edo 2016: All 35 Kings (Enigie) Of Esan Land Endorse Pastor Ize Iyamu Of The PDP / #EndSARS: Taraba Judicial Panel Concludes Sitting, No Victim Compensated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.