Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,625 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

Graphic Photo Of The Kano State Female Sucide Bomber. (viewer's Discretion) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Graphic Photo Of The Kano State Female Sucide Bomber. (viewer's Discretion) (55264 Views)

Sucide Bomber Victims Lie On The Floor, Beds No Longer Available In Hospital / Pictures From Boko Haram Massacre In Dalori (Viewer Discretion) / Photo Of A Kano Suicide Bomber (Warning: Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Graphic Photo Of The Kano State Female Sucide Bomber. (viewer's Discretion) by dainformant(m): 6:58am On Jul 07, 2015
Pictured below is the suicide bomber who nearly attacked a mosque along Zaria road, Kano state before being stopped by people around. She was trying to cross over to the mosque, but she was stopped. She immediately detonated the bomb and died immediately. She was the only victim of the bomb blast...

Read the press release on the suicide bombing from the Nigeria police force;

At about 9:30pm today 06.07.2015, Police Team on duty around Aliyu bn Abi Talib Mosque, Dangi Roundabout ‪#‎Kano‬ prevented a female who tried to mingle with worshipers as they were coming out of the Mosque after prayers. The said female then blew herself up and died on the spot. No other casualty recorded. Scene secured by Police, investigation on going.

http://www.nationalhelm.com/2015/07/see-graphic-photo-of-kano-state-female.html

2 Shares

Re: Graphic Photo Of The Kano State Female Sucide Bomber. (viewer's Discretion) by INTROVERT(f): 6:58am On Jul 07, 2015
It just to bad.

Im tired of bomb here, bomb there. We thought when GMB enters it would be the end of bombing but alas alas.

cry cry cry

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Graphic Photo Of The Kano State Female Sucide Bomber. (viewer's Discretion) by Cutehector(m): 6:59am On Jul 07, 2015
Nice one...

4 Likes

Re: Graphic Photo Of The Kano State Female Sucide Bomber. (viewer's Discretion) by adioolayi(m): 6:59am On Jul 07, 2015
Good for her...Confusion will continually reign in the camp of the wicked. Yes, they will be so confused and start killing themselves.. Amen

82 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Graphic Photo Of The Kano State Female Sucide Bomber. (viewer's Discretion) by ggrin(f): 6:59am On Jul 07, 2015

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photo Of The Kano State Female Sucide Bomber. (viewer's Discretion) by shamsuRana(m): 7:00am On Jul 07, 2015
You see..

90 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Graphic Photo Of The Kano State Female Sucide Bomber. (viewer's Discretion) by Nobody: 7:01am On Jul 07, 2015
Alhamdulillah! May this continue to be their portions Amin.

29 Likes

Re: Graphic Photo Of The Kano State Female Sucide Bomber. (viewer's Discretion) by kodded(m): 7:01am On Jul 07, 2015
sad
Re: Graphic Photo Of The Kano State Female Sucide Bomber. (viewer's Discretion) by kay29000(m): 7:01am On Jul 07, 2015
Hmm! I think the military should be more concerned about that microchip that is placed in these suicide bombers brains...that would be a better way to go than bombing them. Cos we believed Jonathan almost wiped them off the face of the planet, but they keep attacking and killing innocent people. We need to find the masterminds doing all the brainwashing.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Graphic Photo Of The Kano State Female Sucide Bomber. (viewer's Discretion) by drsteroid(m): 7:02am On Jul 07, 2015
This is real wickedness
Re: Graphic Photo Of The Kano State Female Sucide Bomber. (viewer's Discretion) by kinglekan: 7:02am On Jul 07, 2015
INTROVERT:
It just to bad.

Im tired of bomb here, bomb there. We thought when GMB enters it would be the end of bombing but alas alas.

cry cry cry

You expected too much way too early.

4 Likes

Re: Graphic Photo Of The Kano State Female Sucide Bomber. (viewer's Discretion) by Nobody: 7:03am On Jul 07, 2015
This is a shame...a Damn shame. While the fg is still busy playing politics, spreading bokoharam to the east this is going on. Why isn't there a military move on this clown?

The DSS have been cut off, the only arm of government that used information to stop attacks..think about it

6 Likes

Re: Graphic Photo Of The Kano State Female Sucide Bomber. (viewer's Discretion) by greatiyk4u(m): 7:03am On Jul 07, 2015
This is serious ooo..........Pope JohnPaul 11 said in one of his encyclicas dat perfect peace can only be found in d Lord Jesus Christ.........na time 2 seek d Face of Our Creator cos dis is hostilities everywhere in d world now.....R.I.P 2 d unfortunate ones

3 Likes

Re: Graphic Photo Of The Kano State Female Sucide Bomber. (viewer's Discretion) by austin2all: 7:03am On Jul 07, 2015
Oh Glory!
Re: Graphic Photo Of The Kano State Female Sucide Bomber. (viewer's Discretion) by segzyj(m): 7:09am On Jul 07, 2015
God have mercy
Re: Graphic Photo Of The Kano State Female Sucide Bomber. (viewer's Discretion) by phransix147(m): 7:11am On Jul 07, 2015
More reason u should be scared of women...

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: Graphic Photo Of The Kano State Female Sucide Bomber. (viewer's Discretion) by Kastonkastroll(m): 7:13am On Jul 07, 2015
This is just a girl with an innocent soul and boko haram send her to meet her Waterloo. I think a very proactive measurement should be taken to really checkmate any girl wearing "black" hijab, especially if they are approximately close to any worship center, market place or where buses are boarded. They should be thoroughly search if they are found among the above mentioned places.

The end is very near for boko are rams

8 Likes

Re: Graphic Photo Of The Kano State Female Sucide Bomber. (viewer's Discretion) by Orunto: 7:15am On Jul 07, 2015
Bokoharam explained in practice!!!!
Re: Graphic Photo Of The Kano State Female Sucide Bomber. (viewer's Discretion) by dre11(m): 7:15am On Jul 07, 2015
Why do one just found happiness killing his/her fellow humans with the aid of bombs and other devices. One whom you can't create but you just take/drive joy in seeing his hurt/death

They are just being enslaved by religion and false teachings.

2 Likes

Re: Graphic Photo Of The Kano State Female Sucide Bomber. (viewer's Discretion) by Flets: 7:17am On Jul 07, 2015
Buhari is obviiously not interested in ending bokoharam insurgency...... Infact, his emergence has triggered their efforts.

Ask yourself these questions
Why the inaction by the military?
Why remove military checkpoint?
What working efforts have been witnessed to ending insurgency under the new govt?
Why is an attack on Bokoharam an attack to the north?
Re: Graphic Photo Of The Kano State Female Sucide Bomber. (viewer's Discretion) by JAMANZE: 7:20am On Jul 07, 2015
Please what is happening to inteligent gathering. Is SSS still doing their work? Why is it hard for the Army to master the pattern of BH operation. Do we still have militry men fighting BH or did Oga GEJ leave Aso rock with all of our fighters? I guess every thing is polticalized in this country.

3 Likes

Re: Graphic Photo Of The Kano State Female Sucide Bomber. (viewer's Discretion) by iamarvye(m): 7:22am On Jul 07, 2015

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photo Of The Kano State Female Sucide Bomber. (viewer's Discretion) by Nobody: 7:46am On Jul 07, 2015
To say am not disturbed at the insurgency in the north is an understatement..
How did we suddenly get to Afghanistan level?

7 Likes

Re: Graphic Photo Of The Kano State Female Sucide Bomber. (viewer's Discretion) by byteHead(m): 8:03am On Jul 07, 2015
I think these boko haram guys are no more as strong as before and are losing the war so their only alternative is suicide bombing because they know how difficult it is to detect these suicide bombers.

2 Likes

Re: Graphic Photo Of The Kano State Female Sucide Bomber. (viewer's Discretion) by EmmySparky(m): 8:07am On Jul 07, 2015
Damn I love this..more of such pics is alright
Re: Graphic Photo Of The Kano State Female Sucide Bomber. (viewer's Discretion) by manuelpepper: 8:07am On Jul 07, 2015
allahu akbar!
Re: Graphic Photo Of The Kano State Female Sucide Bomber. (viewer's Discretion) by micseyi(m): 8:09am On Jul 07, 2015
cry With this high rate of female suicide bombers, I just hope its nt the kidnapped girls that are bein brainwashed to do this evil.

Well, God will punish the brainwasher and the bokoharam sponsors.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Graphic Photo Of The Kano State Female Sucide Bomber. (viewer's Discretion) by micseyi(m): 8:13am On Jul 07, 2015
EmmySparky:
Damn I love this..more of such pics is alright

U love it? hasn't it occurred to you that its one of the innocent girls that was kidnapped?

Well, these pics saddens me anytym I see it.

I hope all these mess will end one day.
Re: Graphic Photo Of The Kano State Female Sucide Bomber. (viewer's Discretion) by ROCKHARDDK(m): 8:15am On Jul 07, 2015
Happy Birthday 2me... Even though i couldn't believe me when i turned a SixFigure PaperBoy... Moet 2all lovers, kilichi and palmy 2ma haters....

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Graphic Photo Of The Kano State Female Sucide Bomber. (viewer's Discretion) by docphresh(m): 8:16am On Jul 07, 2015
I left u majority of this extremist.. Hv psychological problems
Re: Graphic Photo Of The Kano State Female Sucide Bomber. (viewer's Discretion) by sukkot: 8:16am On Jul 07, 2015
well dayum

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photo Of The Kano State Female Sucide Bomber. (viewer's Discretion) by MillionDollars: 8:16am On Jul 07, 2015
WHAT ARE THEY USING TO BRAINWASH THESE MHEN

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria May Shut Down Internet As #EndSARS Protests Continue - The Guardian / 21 Released Chibok Girls On Their Way To Maiduguri (Photo) / Omisore Tells Supporters Whom To Vote For At Osun Governorship Rerun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.