Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,333 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

REVEALED! Meet 11 Citizens Who Used Social Media To Chase PDP Out Of Benue - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / REVEALED! Meet 11 Citizens Who Used Social Media To Chase PDP Out Of Benue (1046 Views)

Photos Of Igbuya Leading Thugs To Chase Governor Okowa From Sapele / Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US / We Will Chase PDP Out Of Ekiti In 2018, APC Boasts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

REVEALED! Meet 11 Citizens Who Used Social Media To Chase PDP Out Of Benue by owukpa(m): 7:38am On Apr 16, 2015
These are social media enthusiasts from Benue community. These people took the battle beyond home front to the blogsphere, thus, hacking the PDP campaign train with social media hacksaw and the ruling party evently crumbled from its political pinnacle of glory.

http://www.idomavoice.com/2015/04/revealed-meet-11-citizens-who-used.html

Re: REVEALED! Meet 11 Citizens Who Used Social Media To Chase PDP Out Of Benue by temitemi1(m): 7:42am On Apr 16, 2015
GEJ my HERO! FAYOSE my ROLE MODEL cool cool cool
Re: REVEALED! Meet 11 Citizens Who Used Social Media To Chase PDP Out Of Benue by Nobody: 7:45am On Apr 16, 2015
temitemi1:
you need deliverance

1 Like

Re: REVEALED! Meet 11 Citizens Who Used Social Media To Chase PDP Out Of Benue by Nobody: 8:05am On Apr 16, 2015
eliment:
you need deliverance
serious one
Re: REVEALED! Meet 11 Citizens Who Used Social Media To Chase PDP Out Of Benue by MrIncrediible(m): 8:08am On Apr 16, 2015
[s]
temitemi1:
[/s]
GEJ is a loser
Fayose is a thug
Robot Mugabe, If these two are your role models, what are you??
Re: REVEALED! Meet 11 Citizens Who Used Social Media To Chase PDP Out Of Benue by omenka(m): 8:13am On Apr 16, 2015
Dr Usha and Terkura representing! gringrin

Good one guys. smiley
Re: REVEALED! Meet 11 Citizens Who Used Social Media To Chase PDP Out Of Benue by Dannyset(m): 8:20am On Apr 16, 2015
We are proud of them tho.....but this is not how to meet people. Just their small pictures isn't enough. Give us their twitter handles, and some little things about the individual.
That these group of people are from Benue even makes it more interesting.
Let's go!
Re: REVEALED! Meet 11 Citizens Who Used Social Media To Chase PDP Out Of Benue by ochigboandy: 8:31am On Apr 16, 2015
Those people your see there are light weight they are not significant they real heroes of this struggle are they generality of the electorates.
Re: REVEALED! Meet 11 Citizens Who Used Social Media To Chase PDP Out Of Benue by PassingShot(m): 8:33am On Apr 16, 2015
temitemi1:

temitemi1 our robot grin grin grin
Re: REVEALED! Meet 11 Citizens Who Used Social Media To Chase PDP Out Of Benue by efilefun(m): 8:35am On Apr 16, 2015
confirm deliverance na hin e need
eliment:
you need deliverance

1 Like

Re: REVEALED! Meet 11 Citizens Who Used Social Media To Chase PDP Out Of Benue by efilefun(m): 8:37am On Apr 16, 2015
Dem reprogram ur brain from GEJ till 2019 to this... chaii soon na countdown to when dem go release dem from prison dem go program for ur brain
temitemi1:

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Vows To Kill Corruption In Nigeria; / Apple Buys Nigerian Born Chinedu Echeruo’s Hopstop.com For $1 Billion / Ebun Adegboruwa's One Of Fashola's Biggest Critic Has This To Say About Him.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.