Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,012 members, 7,828,554 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

Buhari Vows To Kill Corruption In Nigeria; - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Vows To Kill Corruption In Nigeria; (1050 Views)

Boko Haram: Buhari Vows To Find Missing Chibok Girls / We’ll Kill Corruption, Solve Power Problem – Osinbajo / Fear Grips Politicians As Buhari Vows To Clean NNPC “mess” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Vows To Kill Corruption In Nigeria; by Nobody: 9:57pm On May 07, 2015
The President–elect, Maj.-Gen. Muhammadu Buhari,
says he will kill corruption before it kills Nigeria when his
administration takes off on May 29.
Buhari said this when members of the All Progressives
Congress (APC), Akwa Ibom Chapter, paid him a
courtesy visit in Abuja on Thursday.
He said the nation’s problems were not ethnic or
religious corruption.
He said tackling corruption was third on his agenda, after
insecurity and unemployment.
“So the point I want to make here is that the problem of
Nigeria is not ethnic or religious, it is corruption.
“This is what we are fighting, that is why corruption is
number three in my campaign.
“The first one is insecurity in the North-East and the
Niger Delta where people are kidnapped and ransom is
being demanded which people cannot afford.
“The second one is unemployment, 60 per cent of
Nigerians are youths, most of them, whether they went
to school or not, are unemployed and that is dangerous.
“So we have to get the issue of the economy right to
make sure the jobs are made available and we should try
to kill corruption before corruption kills Nigeria.
“Let us practice what we preach as well, whoever wins
as a governor too has a lot of work to do because
corruption is fast becoming a culture and to try to
caution people is not an easy task but it must be done.
“I know you all represent various constituencies, please
pass our message and give them hope that we’ll do our
best in the interest of all’’, Buhari said.
He encouraged Umana Umana, the APC gubernatorial
candidate in Akwa Ibom who lost to Udom Emmanuel
(PDP), with the story of his three political struggles in
court.
He advised him to believe in the judicial system as “the
right place to fight for your right and the right of the
people you represent.
“I have appealed three times and arrived at the Supreme
Court not because I believe the system had changed but
this time around, in your own case, you were still denied
even with the use of PVCs and the card readers.’’ http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/05/we-will-kill-corruption-before-it-kills-nigeria-says-buhari/

Re: Buhari Vows To Kill Corruption In Nigeria; by Nobody: 9:59pm On May 07, 2015
God bless my mentor
Re: Buhari Vows To Kill Corruption In Nigeria; by Nobody: 9:59pm On May 07, 2015
Too much promises
Too much mouth
Too much noise
29th of may no far
Make we see how d tin go be

I wish him d best sha
Naija better na for all of us

Say no to change
Let's say yes to transformation
May our lives be transformed
Amin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Vows To Kill Corruption In Nigeria; by Acekidc4(m): 10:00pm On May 07, 2015
Huh!!
Re: Buhari Vows To Kill Corruption In Nigeria; by dunkem21(m): 10:03pm On May 07, 2015
Oga, GEJ has fought insurgency to a standstill ..we seldom hear about kidnappings in the Niger Delta ..Pls make fighting corruption your priority and No 1 on the list ..No excuses!

..Goodluck to you, ..you will need it. grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Vows To Kill Corruption In Nigeria; by Scholes007(m): 10:05pm On May 07, 2015
[size=25pt]No the heading should be "corruption vows to kill the old man" (AKA buhari the noise maker) [/size]

1 Like

Re: Buhari Vows To Kill Corruption In Nigeria; by RealSleek(m): 10:10pm On May 07, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Too much promises
Too much mouth
Too much noise
29th of may no far
Make we see how d tin go be

I wish him d best sha
Naija better na for all of us

Say no to change
Let's say yes to transformation
May our lives be transformed
Amin

Lord God, we remember dis our brother in prayers, pls dash him some sense ...Amen

Won ni omode yi o gbon, e ni ko sha maku...kini o pa ti o ba she ego?

They say the child is foolish,him mama say make him sha no die.. Wetin go come kill am,if not his foolishness?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Vows To Kill Corruption In Nigeria; by Nobody: 10:12pm On May 07, 2015
Baba one chance

1 Like

Re: Buhari Vows To Kill Corruption In Nigeria; by Samchelsea(m): 10:12pm On May 07, 2015
Is the word corruption programmed into his medulla oblongata?....abeeg start work and let's hear word

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Vows To Kill Corruption In Nigeria; by Jesusloveyou: 10:31pm On May 07, 2015
dunkem21:
Oga, GEJ has fought insurgency to a standstill ..we seldom hear about kidnappings in the Niger Delta ..Pls make fighting corruption your priority and No 1 on the list ..No excuses!

..Goodluck to you, ..you will need it. grin
if insurgency lasted for 48hrs,know that d govt has hand in it, so before another shekau and asari,massob or opc,wil raise their ugly heads,they wil be cruch, pass d massage to ur 'area boy' this time no mercy, the same goes to corrupt minded pple. Sai buhari my mentor
Re: Buhari Vows To Kill Corruption In Nigeria; by Nobody: 10:32pm On May 07, 2015
hmm
Re: Buhari Vows To Kill Corruption In Nigeria; by doctokwus: 10:32pm On May 07, 2015
Every time one hears this man speak,one feels as if one is at the promised land already.
It may take longer,but baba,its sure whenever u finish your tenure,generations unborn would read your tales and wished they were witnesses to the phenomenal achievements you brought to Nigeria.
Re: Buhari Vows To Kill Corruption In Nigeria; by dunkem21(m): 10:41pm On May 07, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
if insurgency lasted for 48hrs,know that d govt has hand in it, so before another shekau and asari,massob or opc,wil raise their ugly heads,they wil be cruch, pass d massage to ur 'area boy' this time no mercy, the same goes to corrupt minded pple. Sai buhari my mentor

Your first line made me give up on you.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Vows To Kill Corruption In Nigeria; by TechRev: 10:47pm On May 07, 2015
The zoological republic of nigeria. Filled with monkeys and baboons. The to be chief baboon is talking, listen or you will be soaked in blood.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Vows To Kill Corruption In Nigeria; by BlackTechnology: 10:49pm On May 07, 2015
Baba One Chance

Baba Aladdin with his Jinni lamp

Baba Of Excuses

Baba of Chameleons

Duara Magician

G= Great

M= Magical

B= Baba

When are you probing Tinubu OBJ Saraki Atiku etc

grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Vows To Kill Corruption In Nigeria; by Vicadonis(m): 11:32pm On May 07, 2015
That means he is going to kill Tinubu, Amechi, Saraki and Okorocha

1 Like

Re: Buhari Vows To Kill Corruption In Nigeria; by OreMI22: 1:51am On May 08, 2015
Re: Buhari Vows To Kill Corruption In Nigeria; by lyntiffany(f): 5:33am On May 08, 2015
TechRev:
The zoological republic of nigeria. Filled with monkeys and baboons. The to be chief baboon is talking, listen or you will be soaked in blood.
Bro you wicked o! @ chief baboon - you got me ROTF LMAO cheesy

1 Like

Re: Buhari Vows To Kill Corruption In Nigeria; by Nobody: 6:59am On May 08, 2015
doctokwus:
Every time one hears this man speak,one feels as if one is at the promised land already.
It may take longer,but baba,its sure whenever u finish your tenure,generations unborn would read your tales and wished they were witnesses to the phenomenal achievements you brought to Nigeria.
Re: Buhari Vows To Kill Corruption In Nigeria; by dollarsplenty(m): 7:22am On May 08, 2015
my president, be cautious of what you say

i know you didn't mean killing corruption entirely.

that is not possible, unless you want to kill

Atiku, Tinubu, Saraki, Amaechi, Fashola, and others.

what you mean is corruption will be reduced to the minimum level.

corruption is like poverty, you cannot kill it, even in the Vatican and Saudi Arabia, it exists.

may ALLAH bless BABA
Re: Buhari Vows To Kill Corruption In Nigeria; by sinizia: 7:42am On May 08, 2015
I trust you baba. But i think you should do less of talking and get ready for of action.

Please start from NNPC and arrest all those corrupt pigs in that sector. Diezani must be arrested.
Re: Buhari Vows To Kill Corruption In Nigeria; by comos: 8:20am On May 08, 2015
sinizia:
I trust you baba. But i think you should do less of talking and get ready for of action.
Please start from NNPC and arrest all those corrupt pigs in that sector. Diezani must be arrested.
Go talk to dogs

(1) (Reply)

Heavy Bokoharam Attack On Giwa Barracks Borno / Buhari Scared Of Eagle Square, - To Start Hiding From The Public / The Nigerian(yoruba) Mentality About Education

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.