Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,378 members, 7,954,531 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:29 PM

Photo: Woman Delivers Bouncing Baby Boy Inside BRT Bus - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Photo: Woman Delivers Bouncing Baby Boy Inside BRT Bus (39639 Views)

Newly-Wedded Lady Dies Hours After Giving Birth To A Bouncing Baby. Photos / Woman Delivers A Bible And A Baby In Osun State - NTA [PICS+VIDEO] / Policemen Brutalise Eight-month Pregnant Woman: Delivers Baby Prematurely (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: Woman Delivers Bouncing Baby Boy Inside BRT Bus by banjicom(m): 11:27am On Apr 16, 2015
adorablepepple:

undecidedJust listen to ur stupid self

and so!

there is a reason for everything!
am just joking and I don't see anything stupid about it.
Re: Photo: Woman Delivers Bouncing Baby Boy Inside BRT Bus by Nobody: 11:27am On Apr 16, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

Daft sod. This can happen anywhere!

Really, you have the effrontery to insult me?

Are you crazed?
Re: Photo: Woman Delivers Bouncing Baby Boy Inside BRT Bus by mike404(m): 11:27am On Apr 16, 2015
WHERE IS THE PICTURE
Re: Photo: Woman Delivers Bouncing Baby Boy Inside BRT Bus by chibuike65: 11:28am On Apr 16, 2015
lewispius:
cool
sorry for you
Re: Photo: Woman Delivers Bouncing Baby Boy Inside BRT Bus by yuncka: 11:28am On Apr 16, 2015
kestolove95:
So dix guy will grow up and tell his friends dat he was born in a brt bus?.nawa sha
grin
Doesn't matter where you are born. I will proudly tell dem where I was born...afteralll we are all chatting togeda on d same level irrepective of our birth places.

Jesus sef was born in a manger and achieved more than some people born on top of gold bed.
Re: Photo: Woman Delivers Bouncing Baby Boy Inside BRT Bus by ajealadick(m): 11:28am On Apr 16, 2015
agarawu23:
wonderful God!

but more pictures will show how true the story is cos we only see ppl standing in front of BRT

Wetin you dey plan to see? Stages of delivery? Wetin dey hungry you no dey market

1 Like

Re: Photo: Woman Delivers Bouncing Baby Boy Inside BRT Bus by ElFenomeno1: 11:29am On Apr 16, 2015
missclasssy:

Really, I have the effrontery to insult me?

Are you crazed?

Your father is crazy.... You bloody vacuous troglodyte!
Go fu...ck yourself.
Re: Photo: Woman Delivers Bouncing Baby Boy Inside BRT Bus by fankidzei: 11:29am On Apr 16, 2015
banjicom:
cheesy cheesy cheesy Maybe the baby Boy is Destined to be a Conductor.

or a driver!

[size=8pt]se oro de niyen sha[/size]

shey na talk be diz sha
Re: Photo: Woman Delivers Bouncing Baby Boy Inside BRT Bus by tomzman: 11:30am On Apr 16, 2015
Congrats to the mother
Re: Photo: Woman Delivers Bouncing Baby Boy Inside BRT Bus by banjicom(m): 11:30am On Apr 16, 2015
alberto2k:

see ya mumu life undecided

No vex!
but why u take am personal like this!
Re: Photo: Woman Delivers Bouncing Baby Boy Inside BRT Bus by geniusmedia: 11:31am On Apr 16, 2015
Wonders of the world
Re: Photo: Woman Delivers Bouncing Baby Boy Inside BRT Bus by stigman(m): 11:31am On Apr 16, 2015
banjicom:

or a driver!

Na so una dey bless pikin for house? That means u go remain a fool
Re: Photo: Woman Delivers Bouncing Baby Boy Inside BRT Bus by Nobody: 11:33am On Apr 16, 2015
chimkaire:
It's still a bus undecided lipsrsealed

grin

Its not soooo bad smiley neither does it have any impact on the child undecided
Re: Photo: Woman Delivers Bouncing Baby Boy Inside BRT Bus by banjicom(m): 11:33am On Apr 16, 2015
bigt2:
I don't think you are serious. Can you pray for yourself to be a bus conductor? undecided

sure! if am gonna be successful why not.
Re: Photo: Woman Delivers Bouncing Baby Boy Inside BRT Bus by Emmahunk(m): 11:33am On Apr 16, 2015
umunaija:
Passengers on a Bus Rapid Transit going to the CMS area of Lagos on Wednesday were forced to become emergency midwives and labour attendants when a pregnant woman was delivered of a bouncing baby boy inside the bus.

According to reports, the woman identified simply as Afolaranmi, was going to a private hospital in CMS for a medical checkup, when her labour suddenly started. Fortunately, some medical workers in the bus immediately organised other passengers and helped in delivering the baby at about 12pm, around the Constain bus stop.

After the delivery, the mother and the new baby were taken to a private hospital.

A passenger on the bus, who gave his name as Shodipo told PUNCH Metro that both the woman and the baby seemed to be fine. He said:

“It was a very interesting experience. To my novice eye, the woman and the baby were both fine as of the time I left the bus.”

http://www.umunaija.com/photo-woman-delivers-bouncing-baby-boy-inside-brt-bus/

I pray the boy grows up to become MD of BRT and not a BRT driver or conductor. Lol
Welcome to the new Nigeria boy
Re: Photo: Woman Delivers Bouncing Baby Boy Inside BRT Bus by babat85: 11:34am On Apr 16, 2015
Na God win
Re: Photo: Woman Delivers Bouncing Baby Boy Inside BRT Bus by alberto2k(m): 11:36am On Apr 16, 2015
banjicom:

No vex!
but why u take am personal like this!
bro, you should ask yourself why u made that kind of comment undecided

Even in a joking manner, Its not nice!
Re: Photo: Woman Delivers Bouncing Baby Boy Inside BRT Bus by wummyanthoy: 11:41am On Apr 16, 2015
She don born Ambode ! #lol#
Re: Photo: Woman Delivers Bouncing Baby Boy Inside BRT Bus by Bobbyjay001(m): 11:42am On Apr 16, 2015
kestolove95:
So dix guy will grow up and tell his friends dat he was born in a brt bus?.nawa sha
So therefore,he would be claiming "staff" because automatically,he's one.
Re: Photo: Woman Delivers Bouncing Baby Boy Inside BRT Bus by Nobody: 11:44am On Apr 16, 2015
Lies, Lies, Lies and Lies and guess what, More Lies.

Pictures Please.
Re: Photo: Woman Delivers Bouncing Baby Boy Inside BRT Bus by eugoo: 11:46am On Apr 16, 2015
Dats niger for you,we love ourselves so much,if not for all these blood ducking politicians.do you know if it was in the UAE every body that help this pregnant women will be arrested
Re: Photo: Woman Delivers Bouncing Baby Boy Inside BRT Bus by Nobody: 11:47am On Apr 16, 2015
banjicom:

so it is now a crime to be a Driver now abi?

No, BT it's a crime to wish some one to be a bus driver.....u cn wish dat for urself if u don't mind undecided
Re: Photo: Woman Delivers Bouncing Baby Boy Inside BRT Bus by rubyradiance(f): 11:49am On Apr 16, 2015
[/sub][sub][/i][i][i][/i][center][/center[center][/center. How can u open ur mouth to say something so wicked about a baby dat doesn't have control of where he is to be delivered?
banjicom:

or a driver!
Re: Photo: Woman Delivers Bouncing Baby Boy Inside BRT Bus by banjicom(m): 11:56am On Apr 16, 2015
zaragal:

No, BT it's a crime to wish some one to be a bus driver.....u cn wish dat for urself if u don't mind undecided

don't take it too personal sister. I was just joking.
Re: Photo: Woman Delivers Bouncing Baby Boy Inside BRT Bus by blackfase(m): 11:59am On Apr 16, 2015
Amazing stuff! Just like d other day, I saw a woman giv birth at d edge of a cliff......
Re: Photo: Woman Delivers Bouncing Baby Boy Inside BRT Bus by Nobody: 12:09pm On Apr 16, 2015
banjicom:

don't take it too personal sister. I was just joking.

I am not bro grin wink smiley
Re: Photo: Woman Delivers Bouncing Baby Boy Inside BRT Bus by banjicom(m): 12:17pm On Apr 16, 2015
rubyradiance:
[/sub][sub][/i][i][i][/i][center][/center[center][/center. How can u open ur mouth to say something so wicked about a baby dat doesn't have control of where he is to be delivered?

sincerely I was just joking I didn't really mean it!

chai I don suffer 2day!! no vex baba mi.

I wouldn't have write something like dat if I know it going to make Frontpage
Re: Photo: Woman Delivers Bouncing Baby Boy Inside BRT Bus by wiZbanky(m): 12:19pm On Apr 16, 2015
MissSlimbody:

That's because we have a lot of bizarre people in Lagos grin
and does dat mean u r staying in lag as well?
Re: Photo: Woman Delivers Bouncing Baby Boy Inside BRT Bus by Allansmith: 12:23pm On Apr 16, 2015
banjicom:
cheesy cheesy cheesy Maybe the baby Boy is Destined to be a *****************.

or a **************!

edited!

nairalanders! make una forgive me na joke I dey joke oooo

God na him save you so o
Re: Photo: Woman Delivers Bouncing Baby Boy Inside BRT Bus by Ojochegbe1(m): 12:23pm On Apr 16, 2015
i was born too in d bathroom that's what my mom says embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

53-Year-Old Lady Who Got Married In 2014 Welcomes A Bouncing Baby Boy (Photos) / 2-year-old Boy Shreds N381,600 His Parents Saved For Utah Football tickets / She Married My Best Man Without Divorcing Me - Nigerian Husband Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.