Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,563 members, 7,820,035 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

Photo: Woman Delivers Bouncing Baby Boy Inside BRT Bus - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Photo: Woman Delivers Bouncing Baby Boy Inside BRT Bus (39538 Views)

Newly-Wedded Lady Dies Hours After Giving Birth To A Bouncing Baby. Photos / Woman Delivers A Bible And A Baby In Osun State - NTA [PICS+VIDEO] / Policemen Brutalise Eight-month Pregnant Woman: Delivers Baby Prematurely (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: Woman Delivers Bouncing Baby Boy Inside BRT Bus by banjicom(m): 12:29pm On Apr 16, 2015
Allansmith:

God na him save you so o

bros no be small tin my eyes see o. Some people sabi vex o. u need to see the kind of comment and mention wey some people dey send me.

Chai!
Re: Photo: Woman Delivers Bouncing Baby Boy Inside BRT Bus by Allansmith: 12:30pm On Apr 16, 2015
africanusvu:
The coming of yet another Agbero in lagos to head BRT parks,Well come my oga

And you would smile and say thank you if such was said to your child at birth right??

1 Like

Re: Photo: Woman Delivers Bouncing Baby Boy Inside BRT Bus by frisky2good(m): 12:31pm On Apr 16, 2015
And the baby shall be called ABIONA. Simple.
Re: Photo: Woman Delivers Bouncing Baby Boy Inside BRT Bus by Allansmith: 12:33pm On Apr 16, 2015
banjicom:
cheesy cheesy cheesy Maybe the baby Boy is Destined to be a *****************.

or a **************!

edited!

nairalanders! make una forgive me na joke I dey joke oooo

And you call such stupid talk a joke??Thats weird dude...very crazy of a thing to say
Re: Photo: Woman Delivers Bouncing Baby Boy Inside BRT Bus by babybuzx(f): 12:54pm On Apr 16, 2015
Naming ceremony coming up at 8th days At BRT bus-stop CMS
optimistcandyboy:
when and where is the naming ceremony?

1 Like

Re: Photo: Woman Delivers Bouncing Baby Boy Inside BRT Bus by chronique(m): 1:28pm On Apr 16, 2015
Last week,a lady delivered on the road. Today,another one delivered in the bus. Very soon,doctors would have to start doing promo for people to come deliver in the hospital.
Re: Photo: Woman Delivers Bouncing Baby Boy Inside BRT Bus by chyluv4luv(f): 1:36pm On Apr 16, 2015
Wowwww, dats precipitated labour, I thank God for her
Re: Photo: Woman Delivers Bouncing Baby Boy Inside BRT Bus by MissSlimbody(f): 1:40pm On Apr 16, 2015
wiZbanky:
and does dat mean u r staying in lag as well?
Yeah...actually a Lagosian.
Re: Photo: Woman Delivers Bouncing Baby Boy Inside BRT Bus by ilerry007(m): 1:49pm On Apr 16, 2015
grin cheesy[color=#006600][/color]she is a good wife because she removed hospital cost and bills from his husband head lolz
Re: Photo: Woman Delivers Bouncing Baby Boy Inside BRT Bus by espn(m): 1:55pm On Apr 16, 2015
MzzTega:
And he is just in a hurry to come to this world.
Welcome babe!
in a hurry to feel d wind of CHANGE.. I pray he becomes a blessing to his parent.
Re: Photo: Woman Delivers Bouncing Baby Boy Inside BRT Bus by enomakos(m): 2:06pm On Apr 16, 2015
[quote
author=kestolove95 post=32776367]So dix guy will grow up and tell his
friends dat he was born in a brt bus?.nawa sha[/quote]buhari was born in the farm
Re: Photo: Woman Delivers Bouncing Baby Boy Inside BRT Bus by DaBullIT(m): 2:40pm On Apr 16, 2015
optimistcandyboy:
when and where is the naming ceremony?

On another BRT bus, they will change the advert posters to Naming ceremony today

Look for the said bus next week grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Photo: Woman Delivers Bouncing Baby Boy Inside BRT Bus by DopeGod(m): 2:51pm On Apr 16, 2015
Thank God d mother and child are fine...
Re: Photo: Woman Delivers Bouncing Baby Boy Inside BRT Bus by DopeGod(m): 2:53pm On Apr 16, 2015
Allansmith:

And you would smile and say thank you if such was said to your child at birth right??
should a retard of himself
Re: Photo: Woman Delivers Bouncing Baby Boy Inside BRT Bus by breastsucker: 2:55pm On Apr 16, 2015
missclasssy:

No, its just that the possibility of bizarre occurrences in Lagos is very high.
u re very stupid
Re: Photo: Woman Delivers Bouncing Baby Boy Inside BRT Bus by MzzTega(f): 3:18pm On Apr 16, 2015
espn:
in a hurry to feel d wind of CHANGE.. I pray he becomes a blessing to his parent.
Amen
Re: Photo: Woman Delivers Bouncing Baby Boy Inside BRT Bus by Nobody: 3:35pm On Apr 16, 2015
Re: Photo: Woman Delivers Bouncing Baby Boy Inside BRT Bus by maureeoy: 4:03pm On Apr 16, 2015
teemanbastos:
and yoruba are 4ny in giving names..
Wunt b surprised if he is named 'abisinumoto' -he was born in a car grin grin grin

VERY FUNNY AND IS VERY POSSIBLE THEY CALL HIM THAT
Re: Photo: Woman Delivers Bouncing Baby Boy Inside BRT Bus by optimistcandyboy(m): 4:46pm On Apr 16, 2015
DaBullIT:

On another BRT bus, they will change the advert posters to Naming ceremony today

Look for the said bus next week grin grin grin

I'd like to meet u at the ceremony cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Photo: Woman Delivers Bouncing Baby Boy Inside BRT Bus by DaBullIT(m): 7:14pm On Apr 16, 2015
optimistcandyboy:

I'd like to meet u at the ceremony cheesy cheesy grin grin

I go dey for work , sorry
Re: Photo: Woman Delivers Bouncing Baby Boy Inside BRT Bus by evesdon4u: 7:29pm On Apr 16, 2015
kestolove95:
So dix guy will grow up and tell his friends dat he was born in a brt bus?.nawa sha

Does it really matter where he tells his friends he was born? Come to think of it, only God knows what He may have saved him from if he was eventually given birth to somewhere else other than that bus. Its sad how we concern ourselves about things that make no sense at all...
Re: Photo: Woman Delivers Bouncing Baby Boy Inside BRT Bus by dacanv(m): 11:53pm On Apr 16, 2015
Well where is she and baby?
Re: Photo: Woman Delivers Bouncing Baby Boy Inside BRT Bus by LAGrejectIBO: 8:40am On Apr 17, 2015
Congratulations to mother and child.
Re: Photo: Woman Delivers Bouncing Baby Boy Inside BRT Bus by optimistcandyboy(m): 1:51pm On Apr 17, 2015
DaBullIT:

I go dey for work , sorry

no wahala, would ve loved to meet later sometime in the weekend, had it been u be babe ni cry cry cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Kids Nanny Is Leaving - Urgent Advise / How I Paid My WIFE Back For Her Deeds. / Lady Reveals Why She And Her Husband Live In Separate Houses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.