Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,289 members, 7,818,983 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

Sexy Marriage Revolution-be A Cougar To Your Spouse - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sexy Marriage Revolution-be A Cougar To Your Spouse (431 Views)

Ugandan Singer, 28, Weds His 68 Year Old American Cougar (photos) / Sexy Marriage Revolution- Keeping Your Spouse In Your Heart, Home And Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sexy Marriage Revolution-be A Cougar To Your Spouse by Nobody: 10:52am On Apr 16, 2015
Reread, Pause and wonder what the heck that means.

In my last post, I spoke about praying together. Now that the prayer aspect has been covered, we move to other ways of sexing up your marriage.

The thought of being a cougar makes many of us cringe, but take a minute to think about it and have an open mind.

For those who don’t know, a cougar is the female version of a sugar daddy.

You ask, ‘what can I possibly learn from an older woman who dates younger men?’.

The answer is ‘a whole lot’

If you have ever had the opportunity of seeing a cougar with her boy toy, then I am sure you understand what I mean.

Mama Cougar spares nothing to look young in order to compete with the younger crop of women who would normally appeal to her boy toy.

She is not only young at heart, she is young in her looks.

She keeps up every beauty routine necessary to ensure she keeps looking good.

She wears sexy lingerie to arouse the senses of her boy toy.

She doesn’t take sex passively; she is inventive in bed (we will get to that part in subsequent posts)

She doesn’t walk around the house looking like the hired help, she walks around the house looking like hot stuff (or better still naked)

Take a lesson from her and up your game.

Forget the age of your spouse and treat him like your younger lover, for whom you always have to look great.

Forget that you have been married for years, forget that he has seen you in the delivery room with everything hanging out, and forget that he has seen you poop!!!

Throw away your ‘can’t make the effort’ undies and make his eyes pop with new ‘I’m making the effort’ lingerie.

Invest in your looks and make sure that every time you are together, he is looking over his shoulder to give your admirers the evil eye (yes, men do that).

Never allow yourself look or think old. Never be part of the statistics of women, who after 5 years of marriage begin to look like their spouses’ older sister or mother for that matter.

Remember that men are visual creatures, whatever you do; always ensure you appeal to his eyes.

Go the extra mile to keep him always wanting more of you.

Sexing up your marriage is not child’s play, it takes commitment. Fortunately, the outcome is a fun party for both people involved.

If you are a man reading this post, flip sides and be a sugar daddy to your spouse and watch the sparks fly.

This week, I dare you to #COUGARUP.

If this post resonates with you, do share with friends and family who will benefit from it.

Thanks for reading. Thanks for sharing

(1) (Reply)

Todays Bible Verse....strictly For Romancelanders / The Quick And Easy Way To Build Muscle Faster / The "Relationship Prof"...seek For Any Dating,marriage,sex,love Etc Advise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.