Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,680 members, 7,809,575 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:29 AM

Can I Still Make It? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Can I Still Make It? (638 Views)

5 Signs A New Employee Won't Make It In Your Company / Can I Still Make It? / Can I Still Make A 4.0? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can I Still Make It? by Mark554: 3:52am On May 14, 2015
I used to be a hard working student back in secondary school but I don't know what's wrong now.
After working hard to gain admission into the university, I suddenly lost interest in my course and I've been drifting away from studies.
I remember mentoring people and having folks who looked up to me and even used me to boast cos of my excellence then but things have turned around. I've stopped reading, stopped attending classes etc I can't just focus again.
Since that ASUU strike ish, I just got lazy. I'm able to pass some exams without attending lectures but it's no longer working.
My CGPA is currently 1.58 thanks to my lack of focus. There's a difference between reading and failing and not reading and failing. The latter is my case.
I don't seem to care if I pass or fail which is strange.
I am a shadow of my former self.
My fall if I put it in this way is terrible.
Getting back on my feet is difficult and I don't know what to do.
Re: Can I Still Make It? by Nobody: 3:59am On May 14, 2015
That you opened this thread means you still care.
I perceive you to be smart and Intelligent. Its obvious you have recognized the problem. Solving it is the easy part wink

(1) (Reply)

Great Opportunity For Nigerians! / Start The New Year Off Right By Living A Different Lifestyle! / Business Ideas Requiring Little Or No Capital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.