Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,322 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:48 AM

The Blackman Is Behind!!!the Flying Car Has Finally Arrived - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Blackman Is Behind!!!the Flying Car Has Finally Arrived (5367 Views)

That Igbo Man Has Finally Arrived Home, His Grand Mother Cried When She Saw Him / Kaduna Killings: My Old Friend Has Finally Lost His Mind - Fani-kayode / Photos: The Cyclists Riding For Buhari Have Finally Arrived Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Blackman Is Behind!!!the Flying Car Has Finally Arrived by tonychristopher: 2:42pm On Apr 16, 2015
While some people are thinking of how to push them into lagoos some people are saying that Education is evil, while majority are saying 80yr old can rule Nigeria but one thing for sure is that Nigerian and Black man is left behind, some dude in Nnewi built a ccar they said is igbo made, Agbalaka (Dr.) Gave a hiv drug they messed it up, all because its a black man now while we are at our tribal politics of giving out two square meal a day oyibo is building flying car whereas we have refused to support our own innoosson

The Flying Car Has Finally Arrived (SEE PHOTOS):
First, hear it all from the man who made it all possible. His name is Carl Dietrich, he is the chief executive and co-founder of Terrafugia, an aerospace company. Mr Carl has been working to bring consumers to the prospect of a practical flying car, envisioning a vehicle that does not require its operator to be a trained pilot. The company, Terrafugia, announced the concept of TF-X, a four-seat, plug-in hybrid electric car that can do vertical take-offs and landings.

The good thing is that the flying car operator won't need to have the skills of a pilot to fly it...
"Once you're flying, the actual operation of all the flight control surfaces is going to be computer controlled because, frankly, the computer can do it better than a pilot.

"They don't need to know those things because the computer is plugged in to a data network that automatically helps them plan the flight path, avoid other air traffic and air space restrictions, things of that nature," says Mr Carl. He explains that operators would still have to make high-level, critical decisions, like determining whether it's safe to take off and land or approve the landing zone in advance.

"Anything that happens on the ground, the person is going to make a call," says Mr Carl.

Carl Dietrich

Terrafugia’s CEO/CTO, Co-Founder, received his BS, MS and Ph.D. from the Department of Aeronautics and Astronautics at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) shortly after being selected as the 2006 winner of the prestigious Lemelson-MIT Student Prize for Innovation. Carl was additionally recognized by the Aero/Astro Department at MIT as one of sixteen exceptional graduates under the age of 35. Carl has also been named as one of the Boston Business Journal's "40 Under 40" in 2009. He has been a private pilot since the age of seventeen.

1 Like

Re: The Blackman Is Behind!!!the Flying Car Has Finally Arrived by emmysoftyou: 2:48pm On Apr 16, 2015
igbo kwenu..grin

nnewi will always be my 2nd home..

It s a home of technology and science...
Dont worry,with time,we shall overtake japan..cool
i know the flying car will be cheaper cos buhari my president dont like things that re very expensive to come into nigeria..
So how much will it cost to get them like two.grin

4 Likes

Re: The Blackman Is Behind!!!the Flying Car Has Finally Arrived by SeverusSnape(m): 2:50pm On Apr 16, 2015
I need one, How much?
Re: The Blackman Is Behind!!!the Flying Car Has Finally Arrived by Nobody: 2:59pm On Apr 16, 2015
op...instead of feeling racially inferior because of someone else's innovation, why don't you use your own God given endowments to create something everyone can be proud of? It really is not THAT difficult to create something new if you put your mind to it, and your skin colour has 0% to do with it.

3 Likes

Re: The Blackman Is Behind!!!the Flying Car Has Finally Arrived by Nobody: 3:03pm On Apr 16, 2015
Do you know how long the black man has been flying? Ask yourself that witch from your village disturbing you in America, how did she get there

7 Likes

Re: The Blackman Is Behind!!!the Flying Car Has Finally Arrived by abduljabbar4(m): 3:04pm On Apr 16, 2015
Is that the best you have seen? I've seen a car that drives itself.

1 Like

Re: The Blackman Is Behind!!!the Flying Car Has Finally Arrived by jascon1(m): 3:15pm On Apr 16, 2015
Abeg anybody get trium charger?
Re: The Blackman Is Behind!!!the Flying Car Has Finally Arrived by tonychristopher: 3:16pm On Apr 16, 2015
abduljabbar4:
Is that the best you have seen? I've seen a car that drives itself.

tjqts easy ..with gps tech and sensing a car can drive itself
Re: The Blackman Is Behind!!!the Flying Car Has Finally Arrived by aurenflani: 3:17pm On Apr 16, 2015
Khalessi:
Do you know how long the black man has been flying? Ask yourself that witch from your village disturbing you in America, how did she get there
grin grin cheesy grin
Re: The Blackman Is Behind!!!the Flying Car Has Finally Arrived by tonychristopher: 3:17pm On Apr 16, 2015
Khalessi:

Lol
Re: The Blackman Is Behind!!!the Flying Car Has Finally Arrived by tonychristopher: 3:54pm On Apr 16, 2015
how? does it mean we dont have intelligent muslims and forward thinking muslims?

pls explain
SHARIAREPORTERS:
Islam
Drawing us back
Jews christians and infidels re inventors
Re: The Blackman Is Behind!!!the Flying Car Has Finally Arrived by willi926(m): 4:19pm On Apr 16, 2015
SHARIAREPORTERS:
Islam
Drawing us back
Jews christians and infidels re inventors
u wan find some people trouble oooo.
Re: The Blackman Is Behind!!!the Flying Car Has Finally Arrived by Ilekeh(f): 4:22pm On Apr 16, 2015
Khalessi:
grin grin grin grin
Re: The Blackman Is Behind!!!the Flying Car Has Finally Arrived by Geraucald(m): 4:59pm On Apr 16, 2015
Hope FG will ban it in Naija, if not, high death rate due to accidents will improve, and crash will cost more deaths than boko haram each year.
Re: The Blackman Is Behind!!!the Flying Car Has Finally Arrived by sammyj: 5:27pm On Apr 16, 2015
This is mission impossible accomplished and I know most of our money miss road leaders would have booked for this new innovation grin grin grin !!!
Re: The Blackman Is Behind!!!the Flying Car Has Finally Arrived by freecitizn: 6:44pm On Apr 16, 2015
This is not a flying car. Its a driven airplane grin
Re: The Blackman Is Behind!!!the Flying Car Has Finally Arrived by Nobody: 6:49pm On Apr 16, 2015
@ tonychristopher

this flying car have been in existence about 10yrs ago, so if u are just hearing of it for the first time means that u are not current about aircraft.
u have to know this that the flying car is more easier to build compare to a helicopter bcus it is almost thesame thing as an aeroplane using a propeller.
also note that there is new aircraft which powered by solar energy which is currently doing its fly around the world for six month which started from march this year.
Re: The Blackman Is Behind!!!the Flying Car Has Finally Arrived by pazienza(m): 6:49pm On Apr 16, 2015
OP, where is your source?
Re: The Blackman Is Behind!!!the Flying Car Has Finally Arrived by tonychristopher: 9:19am On Apr 17, 2015
lies...those where the prototype and not solar energy. a solar energy doesnt have the full cvapacity to propel an engine wit a shaft. The technology has not yet been invented, this car is or do i say craft works on rocket principle, it takes off vertically not horizontally. why say its easier to build, well talk is cheap. A plane isnt designed for a long distant drive but short take off and this combines the functionality of a car and that of the plane

kind of the best of both worlds

DONBROTHER1:
@ tonychristopher

this flying car have been in existence about 10yrs ago, so if u are just hearing of it for the first time means that u are not current about aircraft.
u have to know this that the flying car is more easier to build compare to a helicopter bcus it is almost thesame thing as an aeroplane using a propeller.
also note that there is new aircraft which powered by solar energy which is currently doing its fly around the world for six month which started from march this year.
Re: The Blackman Is Behind!!!the Flying Car Has Finally Arrived by hazyfm: 9:20am On Apr 17, 2015
COOL STUFF
Re: The Blackman Is Behind!!!the Flying Car Has Finally Arrived by SLIDEwaxie(m): 9:53am On Apr 17, 2015
emmysoftyou:
igbo kwenu..grin

nnewi will always be my 2nd home..

It s a home of technology and science...
Dont worry,with time,we shall overtake japan..cool
i know the flying car will be cheaper cos buhari my president dont like things that re very expensive to come into nigeria..
So how much will it cost to get them like two.grin
so, na NNEWI ds one come from abi u no dey read again?

The only things u guys will do are fakes
Re: The Blackman Is Behind!!!the Flying Car Has Finally Arrived by TopsyKrete: 10:02am On Apr 17, 2015
Lemme quickly buy this land before its too late...

Oya here is my receipt
Re: The Blackman Is Behind!!!the Flying Car Has Finally Arrived by Nobody: 11:38am On Apr 17, 2015
tonychristopher:
lies...those where the prototype and not solar energy. a solar energy doesnt have the full cvapacity to propel an engine wit a shaft. The technology has not yet been invented, this car is or do i say craft works on rocket principle, it takes off vertically not horizontally. why say its easier to build, well talk is cheap.
Truely they say " ignorance is a disease". why don't u browse the internet to check if what am telling u ir true or not.
well, let me save u from ur ignorance by educating u about the featurers of the SOLAR IMPUSLE-2 plane. it has a single seat cockpit with a wingspan of 72m longer than that of the Boeing 747. it has is solar panel mounted on top of its wing which charges a 17,000 solar cells for driving four different electric motors which is use as its propeller.it is a zero-emission plane.
Andre Borschberg and Bertrand Piccard are the pilot.
check the pics below.

Re: The Blackman Is Behind!!!the Flying Car Has Finally Arrived by iykebesbt1(m): 11:43am On Apr 17, 2015
How is it different from a plane?
Re: The Blackman Is Behind!!!the Flying Car Has Finally Arrived by tonychristopher: 11:45am On Apr 17, 2015
is it a car also? or do we have full powered solar car...pls go back to the topic and stop derailing this

thank u

DONBROTHER1:

Truely they say " ignorance is a disease". why don't u browse the internet to check if what am telling u ir true or not.
well, let me save u from ur ignorance by educating u about the featurers of the SOLAR IMPUSLE-2 plane. it has a single seat cockpit with a wingspan of 72m longer than that of the Boeing 747. it has is solar panel mounted on top of its wing which charges a 17,000 solar cells for driving four different electric motors which is use as its propeller.it is a zero-emission plane.
Andre Borschberg and Bertrand Piccard are the pilot.
check the pics below.
Re: The Blackman Is Behind!!!the Flying Car Has Finally Arrived by Nobody: 11:55am On Apr 17, 2015
just type ikenga gyro copter on u-tube and see for your self an Igbo man gyro copter .

just type ikenga gyro -copter on u-tube see for your self .
Re: The Blackman Is Behind!!!the Flying Car Has Finally Arrived by Nobody: 11:55am On Apr 17, 2015
tonychristopher:
is it a car also? or do we have full powered solar car...pls go back to the topic and stop derailing this

thank u

i think u don tire na, u just dey smart anyhow for watin u nor know.
Re: The Blackman Is Behind!!!the Flying Car Has Finally Arrived by tonychristopher: 11:56am On Apr 17, 2015
DONBROTHER1:

i think u don tire na, u just dey smart anyhow for watin u nor know.

am just asking, is the plane a flying car
Re: The Blackman Is Behind!!!the Flying Car Has Finally Arrived by Nobody: 11:58am On Apr 17, 2015
ikenga gyro copter on u-tube videos .

power of igbo's i swear .
Re: The Blackman Is Behind!!!the Flying Car Has Finally Arrived by Nobody: 12:00pm On Apr 17, 2015
yes igbo man ikenga gyro copter flies

yes it flies see for your self .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

AUDIO: Listen To El-zakzaky Phone Call To Iran During Army Raid At His Home / Atiku & Buhari Today: Pictures Dont Lie. Who Is More Closer To The People? / VIDEO: SEE MADNESS! IPOB'S NELLY OFOEGBU SAYS THEY ARE NOT BIAFRANS BUT IDUU!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.