Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,159 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:02 PM

The Blackman Is Behind!!!the Flying Car Has Finally Arrived - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Blackman Is Behind!!!the Flying Car Has Finally Arrived (5368 Views)

That Igbo Man Has Finally Arrived Home, His Grand Mother Cried When She Saw Him / Kaduna Killings: My Old Friend Has Finally Lost His Mind - Fani-kayode / Photos: The Cyclists Riding For Buhari Have Finally Arrived Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Blackman Is Behind!!!the Flying Car Has Finally Arrived by tonychristopher: 4:30pm On Apr 17, 2015
we need your type to put us in the map

TRIBALSTOOGE:

yes ,

buy your English wheels and fabricate your machine's ,

you need a lot of low price harbor freight machine's .

i will ship all my machine's to Nigeria ,it will take me two years .

1 Like

Re: The Blackman Is Behind!!!the Flying Car Has Finally Arrived by Nobody: 4:37pm On Apr 17, 2015
tonychristopher:
we need your type to put us in the map

thank you my dear brother .

i'm still taking 3 D art , sculpting ,drafting ,printing , welding ,fabricating mold's of different shapes.

, CAD inventor class .

craft man mentality , wood works .
Re: The Blackman Is Behind!!!the Flying Car Has Finally Arrived by tonychristopher: 4:58pm On Apr 17, 2015
AND WHAT OF AVIONICS BRO?

TRIBALSTOOGE:

thank you my dear brother .

i'm still taking 3 D art , sculpting ,drafting ,printing , welding ,fabricating mold's of different shapes.

, CAD inventor class .

craft man mentality , wood works .

1 Like

Re: The Blackman Is Behind!!!the Flying Car Has Finally Arrived by Nobody: 5:09pm On Apr 17, 2015
tonychristopher:
AND WHAT OF AVIONICS BRO?

bros the same is applied to a craft fabrication's .

go check it out for your self

c.n.c machine can built jet engine prototype or existing models

you can fabricate the aluminum body easily with your molding skills
Re: The Blackman Is Behind!!!the Flying Car Has Finally Arrived by tonychristopher: 5:10pm On Apr 17, 2015
i know, your such a smart dude...keep it up, i got ur back

TRIBALSTOOGE:

bros the same is applied to a craft fabrication's .

go check it out for your self

c.n.c machine can built jet engine prototype or existing models

you can fabricate the aluminum body easily with your molding skills
Re: The Blackman Is Behind!!!the Flying Car Has Finally Arrived by Nobody: 5:12pm On Apr 17, 2015
tonychristopher:
i know, your such a smart dude...keep it up, i got ur back

thanks

1 Like

Re: The Blackman Is Behind!!!the Flying Car Has Finally Arrived by Nobody: 8:23pm On Apr 17, 2015
Nigeria e e

they ran away from this page .okay

i love this page
Re: The Blackman Is Behind!!!the Flying Car Has Finally Arrived by Nobody: 8:31pm On Apr 17, 2015
my next auto mobile components development

ikenga motor works = ikuku 400zoom sports coupe . RACE TEAM .

design and develop by ikenga motor work s grin grin grin grin
Re: The Blackman Is Behind!!!the Flying Car Has Finally Arrived by Nobody: 8:32pm On Apr 17, 2015
looking for tech team.
Re: The Blackman Is Behind!!!the Flying Car Has Finally Arrived by Nobody: 8:40pm On Apr 17, 2015
will train you how to use machine's like c.n.c machine .

looking for loyal team

do you love hands on /?

do you wanna take a pride on what you love doing ? auto mobile parts fabrication .

i have a dream for you ,

come join my team

1 Like

Re: The Blackman Is Behind!!!the Flying Car Has Finally Arrived by ChinonsoDike2: 3:55pm On Jan 18, 2016
tonychristopher:
I FELT ASHAMED THAT THEY VOTED A MAN THAT BPROMISED THEM 2 SQUARE MEAL OF FOOD AND 5000 FOR JOBLESS, I WAS SO ASHAMED, THE OLD MAN NEVER SAID ANYTHING ABOUT SCIENCE, ABOUT PATENTS, ABOUT BUILDIND SMART CITIES, INSHORT THEY ARE SO CONFUSED ABOUT R & D ..YET THEY VOTED THIS OLD DUDE IN...

WE ARE JUST BACKWARD. THE BEST IS TO SPLIT THIS COUNTRY, SOME PEOPLE ARE JUST PULLING OTHERS BACK AND SOME GROUP ARE BACKSTABING , THERE IS AN ARTICLE THAT I HAVE IF YOU READ IT YOU WILL HATE NIGERIANS(SOME)

CAN I SHOW YOU THE ARTICLE, DO YOU HAVE THE MIND TO READ IT?

IF YES I WILL GIVE IT TO YOU

I'll like to read the article please. Nigerians are their own worst enemies. The Nigerians here in the US are the biggest backstabbers you'll ever meet.
Re: The Blackman Is Behind!!!the Flying Car Has Finally Arrived by tonychristopher: 4:04pm On Jan 18, 2016
ChinonsoDike2:

I'll like to read the article please. Nigerians are their own worst enemies. The Nigerians here in the US are the biggest backstabbers you'll ever meet.
I will pm you and send the articles ....this is not the best place to send it

It will cause the second civil war

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Amaechi Replies Tony Okocha: "Hunger Will Kill You!" / Atiku & Buhari Today: Pictures Dont Lie. Who Is More Closer To The People? / Igbos Making Waves Globally, Hated In Their Country

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.