Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,862 members, 7,810,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:52 AM

Advice- Who Should Leave, Her Or Househelp? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice- Who Should Leave, Her Or Househelp? (685 Views)

When You Leave Her House After 2 Hours Of Kissing. / Househelp Shows How Life Has Changed After Landing Oyinbo Hubby (pics) / My Neigybor Leave Her Lantern On, Her Cotton Open, I See Her Sometin +pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice- Who Should Leave, Her Or Househelp? by shamota: 5:06pm On Apr 16, 2015
A friend of mine lost her job in an oil firm last year and been trying to get another. She was coming from job hunting when she met the unthinkable. She went to the backyard to pick clothes on the line before she enters her flat only to hear some funny sounds. A peep through the window and she saw her husband sucking the housemaid's kitten. In anoda second he was on her having sex. She wants to leave but i think its housegirl that should go while she settle scores with her husband.

What do nairalanders think?
Re: Advice- Who Should Leave, Her Or Househelp? by Nobody: 5:22pm On Apr 16, 2015
Lol

She should give herself a knock for hiring a help in the first place.

Fire the gurl, and either leave the man or forgive his cheating ass.
Re: Advice- Who Should Leave, Her Or Househelp? by Dyt(f): 5:27pm On Apr 16, 2015
They didn't see her?
Why didn't she go in?
Re: Advice- Who Should Leave, Her Or Househelp? by shamota: 5:28pm On Apr 16, 2015
Dyt:
They didn't see her?
Why didn't she go in?

she claimed she was to shocked to move an inch
Re: Advice- Who Should Leave, Her Or Househelp? by Dyt(f): 5:30pm On Apr 16, 2015
shamota:

she claimed she was to shocked to move an inch

No evidence
Ask if she enjoyed all she saw?

BT wait o, after they finished
She went in
Kissed him
Welcomed him
Abi na now now e happen?
Re: Advice- Who Should Leave, Her Or Househelp? by Nobody: 5:30pm On Apr 16, 2015
The husband should leave grin

Seriously no idea what she should do.
Re: Advice- Who Should Leave, Her Or Househelp? by ritababe(f): 5:31pm On Apr 16, 2015
She deserve it, why hired a housemaid?
Re: Advice- Who Should Leave, Her Or Househelp? by shamota: 5:36pm On Apr 16, 2015
Dyt:

No evidence
Ask if she enjoyed all she saw?

BT wait o, after they finished
She went in
Kissed him
Welcomed him
Abi na now now e happen?

She has locked herself inside her room now and sent me the message about what happened.
Re: Advice- Who Should Leave, Her Or Househelp? by Dyt(f): 5:40pm On Apr 16, 2015
shamota:

She has locked herself inside her room now and sent me the message about what happened.

What's the tittle of the movie again
Genevieve and Ramsey Noah?
Re: Advice- Who Should Leave, Her Or Househelp? by uboma(m): 6:00pm On Apr 16, 2015
ritababe:
She deserve it, why hired a housemaid?

Do you think that if she had an iota of feeling that her husband will stoop so low for the house help, she would have gone ahead to hire one?

By the way, there's nothing wrong in hiring a house help if there is really the need for one.

In this case i blame the husband. Like someone suggested above, she should fire the house-help and either work it out with her hubby or opt for a divorce.
Re: Advice- Who Should Leave, Her Or Househelp? by ITbomb(m): 6:37pm On Apr 16, 2015
That is the price of being a career woman.
Re: Advice- Who Should Leave, Her Or Househelp? by Cutehector(m): 6:39pm On Apr 16, 2015
After everytin, wives wil stil keep on employin housemaids... But why will a man stoop so low to sleep wit d housmaid. Its only abraham dat I knw dat slept wit sarah's maid in a honorable way. grin

(1) (Reply)

FOR GUYS: Top 10 Lies Women Tell You / The Formulae For Women And Money / Can U Escape False Rape Allegation From A Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.