Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,261 members, 7,822,322 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

The Spirit Of Man - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Spirit Of Man (838 Views)

The Whole Duty Of Man, Please Read Through / How You Can Be Led By The Spirit Of God - K. E. Hagin [UPDATED -Now in Chap 20] / God Delivered My Sister From The Spirit Of Insanity: My Testimony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Spirit Of Man by harrisonsbible: 10:01pm On Apr 16, 2015
The spiritual controls the physical as we are all aware of and it is only those that are spiritual that understand spiritual things.

“Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God.
13 Which things also we speak, not in the words which man's wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual.
14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.”I COR 2 VERSE 12-14.

We are victims of our emptiness, an empty spirit is a risk and on the the day you face challenges, it will fail because it has nothing to draw from, and most often this result to stagnation, depressions, infirmities of different name and all sort of negative reports.

Let s maximize the death and resurrection of Christ through believing and confession of Jesus Christ as our Lord and Savior, whom has guided us all through this month of March through today ,for our total freedom and also reactivation of our spirit man.

1 Like

Re: The Spirit Of Man by johnw74: 2:35am On Apr 17, 2015
harrisonsbible:
The spiritual controls the physical as we are all aware of and it is only those that are spiritual that understand spiritual things.

“Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God.
13 Which things also we speak, not in the words which man's wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual.
14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.”I COR 2 VERSE 12-14.

We are victims of our emptiness, an empty spirit is a risk and on the the day you face challenges, it will fail because it has nothing to draw from, and most often this result to stagnation, depressions, infirmities of different name and all sort of negative reports.

Let s maximize the death and resurrection of Christ through believing and confession of Jesus Christ as our Lord and Savior, whom has guided us all through this month of March through today ,for our total freedom and also reactivation of our spirit man.

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Saviour also, whom I believe in.

It would be good to see who are the ones on nairaland forums, that believe in and confess Jesus Christ.
Re: The Spirit Of Man by harrisonsbible: 9:59pm On Apr 17, 2015
My Friend John,there are God,s chosen ones everywhere but mind you that God blesses Individuals not groups,but iron sharpeneth iron...you can drop your contact so we can talk and share more,perhaps we have got lots to learn as the HOLY SPIRIT UNVEILS TO US THROUGH THE WORD.
Re: The Spirit Of Man by Godownchild(f): 4:19pm On Apr 18, 2015
Re: The Spirit Of Man by harrisonsbible: 10:06pm On Apr 18, 2015
Godownchild:

Please expanciate on what you mean by Gods chosen ones?
Do they have the mark of God from birth?
Even if they are not born again and live in the world, are they still God chosen?

God Chosen ones are the Sons of God,yes they have the mark of God from Birth,being born again is of God too, because no one can come except God draws him/her,yes they might be in the world but when the said time comes you will see them back in their FATHER,S HOUSE.

My friend,It is not of him that willeth,neither of him that runneth..But God who showers his mercies upon us daily and alwaysly.
Re: The Spirit Of Man by Godownchild(f): 6:12am On Apr 19, 2015
Re: The Spirit Of Man by harrisonsbible: 12:51pm On Apr 19, 2015
Godownchild:

And those born without the mark of God are already doomed to hell from birth?

The Word of God cannot be broken and it is forever TRUE. 2 COR 4 VS 3-4 reads below using good news translation.

“3 For if the gospel we preach is hidden, it is hidden only from those who are being lost. 4 They do not believe, because their minds have been kept in the dark by the evil god of this world. He keeps them from seeing the light shining on them, the light that comes from the Good News about the glory of Christ, who is the exact likeness of God.

Nevertheless,As many that shall call upon the NAME OF THE LORD shall be saved…HE FURTHER SAID “MY SHEEP HEAR MY VOICE AND THEY FOLLOW ME”.

JESUS CAME FOR THE LOST AND IT IS VERY VITAL FOR US TO KNOW THAT.

My friend this will be all regarding what you seek,you can contact me through cell or anyother means you choose.
Thanks and God bless.
Re: The Spirit Of Man by harrisonsbible: 12:51pm On Apr 19, 2015
Godownchild:

And those born without the mark of God are already doomed to hell from birth?

The Word of God cannot be broken and it is forever TRUE. 2 COR 4 VS 3-4 reads below using good news translation.

“3 For if the gospel we preach is hidden, it is hidden only from those who are being lost. 4 They do not believe, because their minds have been kept in the dark by the evil god of this world. He keeps them from seeing the light shining on them, the light that comes from the Good News about the glory of Christ, who is the exact likeness of God.

Nevertheless,As many that shall call upon the NAME OF THE LORD shall be saved…HE FURTHER SAID “MY SHEEP HEAR MY VOICE AND THEY FOLLOW ME”.

HOWEVER,JESUS CAME FOR THE LOST AND IT IS VERY VITAL FOR US TO KNOW THAT.

My friend this will be all regarding what you seek,you can contact me through cell or anyother means you choose.
Thanks and God bless.
Re: The Spirit Of Man by Godownchild(f): 7:06pm On May 22, 2015

(1) (Reply)

W / Is Jesus God Or Lesser Than God / The Madness Of 72 Virgins Can Cause

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.