Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,550 members, 7,819,950 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

If You Could Rid The World Of One Thing, What Would It Be. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Could Rid The World Of One Thing, What Would It Be. (2414 Views)

"Get Rid Of Executive Grasscutters": #IStandWithNASS Banner / One Thing I Noticed About IPOB; And Why I Think Gov. Wike Should Be Careful. / If You Rid The World Of Something What Would It Be? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Could Rid The World Of One Thing, What Would It Be. by ZKOSOSO(m): 3:06am On Apr 17, 2015
More-Harm-Made-ism
Mush-Slam
Is-Lam

The only present Danger worldwide!!
Islam is it!!

The Mother catalyst of:
Alqaeda
ISIL
Hamas
Boko haram
Alshaabab
Alnustra
Daash
Hesbollah
Ansarul

...and thousands more!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Could Rid The World Of One Thing, What Would It Be. by Franzeez(m): 3:23am On Apr 17, 2015
Buhari
Re: If You Could Rid The World Of One Thing, What Would It Be. by akoaki(m): 3:42am On Apr 17, 2015
Ignorance.
Re: If You Could Rid The World Of One Thing, What Would It Be. by MightySparrow: 5:56am On Apr 17, 2015
Islam

1 Like

Re: If You Could Rid The World Of One Thing, What Would It Be. by CountDracula(m): 6:07am On Apr 17, 2015
Xavier9ja:
what why will u do that??
Let's go back to medieval tyms! Swords and horses! cheesy
Re: If You Could Rid The World Of One Thing, What Would It Be. by Nobody: 6:21am On Apr 17, 2015
Unemployment
Re: If You Could Rid The World Of One Thing, What Would It Be. by Xavier9ja(m): 7:41am On Apr 17, 2015
CountDracula:

Let's go back to medieval tyms! Swords and horses! cheesy
funny u
Re: If You Could Rid The World Of One Thing, What Would It Be. by Bola4mi(f): 12:29pm On Apr 17, 2015
Xavier9ja:
666.....lolz
ur not serious o
Re: If You Could Rid The World Of One Thing, What Would It Be. by Xavier9ja(m): 1:58pm On Apr 17, 2015
Bola4mi:
ur not serious o
u want ha to cut off my joystic?? lolz
Re: If You Could Rid The World Of One Thing, What Would It Be. by kay1one2(m): 2:07pm On Apr 17, 2015
Islam!
Re: If You Could Rid The World Of One Thing, What Would It Be. by Bola4mi(f): 4:29pm On Apr 17, 2015
Xavier9ja:
u want ha to cut off my joystic?? lolz
haba no o dont give me her number again o.
Re: If You Could Rid The World Of One Thing, What Would It Be. by Xavier9ja(m): 7:05pm On Apr 17, 2015
Bola4mi:
haba no o dont give me her number again o.
hehe
Re: If You Could Rid The World Of One Thing, What Would It Be. by Alfamann: 7:08pm On Apr 17, 2015
yoruba
Re: If You Could Rid The World Of One Thing, What Would It Be. by Wsdm: 7:24pm On Apr 17, 2015
discrimination.
Re: If You Could Rid The World Of One Thing, What Would It Be. by Curlieweed: 7:51pm On Apr 17, 2015
Apeeshit
Re: If You Could Rid The World Of One Thing, What Would It Be. by ahaz: 8:33pm On Apr 17, 2015
coolitempa:
dodgy spare parts.....fake drugs....prostitution......419ers.....kidnapping...armed robbery...u know what i mean grin angry
yes o u forget to mention ritiualist Armed robbers children molesters hypocrisy cowards lazy asses nd finally red roofs, red mud dwellers, red soups.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Could Rid The World Of One Thing, What Would It Be. by AlomoReloaded: 8:57pm On Apr 17, 2015
cc lalasticala, ishilove, seun[/quote]
Re: If You Could Rid The World Of One Thing, What Would It Be. by AlomoReloaded: 8:58pm On Apr 17, 2015
Xavier9ja:
if you are given an opportunity to rid the world of one thing, what would it be, MINE IS RACISM. add yours. only one thing please
TA.ORJI angry angry angry

cc lalasticala, ishilove, seun
Re: If You Could Rid The World Of One Thing, What Would It Be. by richidinho(m): 9:01pm On Apr 17, 2015
Honestly Buhari
Re: If You Could Rid The World Of One Thing, What Would It Be. by Nobody: 9:03pm On Apr 17, 2015
coolitempa:
dodgy spare parts.....fake drugs....prostitution......419ers.....kidnapping...armed robbery...u know what i mean grin angry
i will get rid of stupiid betraying noise making abokii_arsse _lickers.. grin angry ya know wha'mean,dontcha,punk?
Re: If You Could Rid The World Of One Thing, What Would It Be. by Balkan(m): 9:34pm On Apr 17, 2015
Oyelsoup pipl
Re: If You Could Rid The World Of One Thing, What Would It Be. by Xavier9ja(m): 9:35pm On Apr 17, 2015
AlomoReloaded:

I didn't put DAT T.A ORJI O. CHECK D FIRST POST PLEASE
Re: If You Could Rid The World Of One Thing, What Would It Be. by Xavier9ja(m): 9:37pm On Apr 17, 2015
Xavier9ja:
if you are given an opportunity to rid the world of one thing, what would it be, MINE IS RACISM. add yours. only one thing please

cc lalasticala, ishilove, seun
Re: If You Could Rid The World Of One Thing, What Would It Be. by bettercreature(m): 9:59pm On Apr 17, 2015
poverty

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Is The Grand Master Of Propaganda: AIT Or TVC? / Islamic Miseducation Is The Cause Of Islamic Terrorism / Photos - Saraki Leaving The Tribunal All Smiles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.