Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,196 members, 7,860,290 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:57 AM

An Unfunny Joke-"i HATE NIGERIA" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / An Unfunny Joke-"i HATE NIGERIA" (590 Views)

I Hate Nigeria. / I Hate Poverty, Seeing Me In A Private Jet Shouldn’t Be A Big Deal – Okorocha / Funnily Unfunny Things At different Polling Units! (see Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Unfunny Joke-"i HATE NIGERIA" by elhakiimed(m): 10:58pm On Apr 16, 2015
I travelled to Kaduna city in the year 2o11 to visit my brother,a student of Ahmadu Bello University,Zaria.I spent two months with him.

One night, I followed him to the common room to watch a world cup football match,Nigeria vs Saudi Arabia,( good football fans can recall it was very late in the night ).

No sooner had the national anthem begun than a young man (people said he is from igbira tribe in middle belt) stood up and shouted," I hate Nigeria". Everyone turned,but ignored him,he repeated it and people laughed and turned away from him.He felt embarrassed at the way people ignored him and continue shouting,"I hate Nigeria",and he began to put people off.Someone turned to him and told him "young man,the match don start abeg make we hear word".He ignored the man and continued shouting "I hate Nigeria".

The football match has fully started and the young man won't keep quiet, the students began to tell one another how much they would love to hit this guy if not for the strict anti-violence law of the university, if not for fear of rustication.
A young man finally stood up and, swoosh....a nice hit .The students got a greenlight,and all their fears gone, since someone had decided to launch the hit,they charged at him,carried him and threw him out of the common room,he struggled and got in ,and they threw him out again.His cloth had got torn by then. He ran to call the school security men.

To be continued...
Re: An Unfunny Joke-"i HATE NIGERIA" by Edwardhead(m): 12:06am On Apr 17, 2015
It's not just unfunny, it's boring as rust iron... and why u seeking attention?
Re: An Unfunny Joke-"i HATE NIGERIA" by mikron(m): 12:52am On Apr 17, 2015
haahahahahaha na im good for the guy. i schooled in ABU so im conversant with the common room football ish. which of the comon rooms? suleiman, dan fodio or ICSA?
Re: An Unfunny Joke-"i HATE NIGERIA" by elhakiimed(m): 5:47am On Apr 17, 2015
mikron:
haahahahahaha na im good for the guy. i schooled in ABU so im conversant with the common room football ish. which of the comon rooms? suleiman, dan fodio or ICSA?

iqsa/ramat common room : )
Re: An Unfunny Joke-"i HATE NIGERIA" by elhakiimed(m): 5:52am On Apr 17, 2015
Edwardhead:
It's not just unfunny, it's boring as rust iron... and why u seeking attention?

Edwardheaded I guess undecided undecided
Re: An Unfunny Joke-"i HATE NIGERIA" by mikron(m): 10:03am On Apr 17, 2015
elhakiimed:

iqsa/ramat common room : )
k

(1) (Reply)

Re:xenophobia-MTN Threaten 6,000 Job Losses,POOR PUBLIC RELATIONS APPROACH / Fashola To Be Honoured Internationally Alongside Tunisian President, Others For / Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.