Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,989 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

Important Question - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Important Question (823 Views)

An Important Question Nigerians Should Ask About Aisha Buhari's Travel Scandal / Who Can Answer This Important question APC asked last year / ICC, Most Important Question To Buhari From Christianne Amanpour: Hissen Habre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Important Question by kellyJames5(m): 11:46pm On Apr 16, 2015
Well,2015 elections has come and gone just like every other activities with some things to be remembered for.
The election in the presidential race saw to the re-writing of history in our country as the opposition party won the election making it the first in history of our dear country since 1999.
Another interesting incident about the election is the Conceding of defeat by the incumbent president even before announcement of the result,also making it one of a kind in Africa.

Now;constitutionally;an incumbent president can re-contest for second tenure but we all know that in the case of President Jonathan he was defeated while on the race for second tenure.

Having then established that,my question is;can President Jonathan -if he so wishes,still contest for the same position in 2019 having been unable to complete his two tenure limitation at a go?
Re: Important Question by Nobody: 11:52pm On Apr 16, 2015
The poster below me have an answer for you
Re: Important Question by kellyJames5(m): 11:56pm On Apr 16, 2015
starlingslimnet:
The poster below me have an answer for you

Why spoil my FTC na!

Oboy you must modify before we get to the promise land.
Re: Important Question by Owoloku1: 12:39am On Apr 17, 2015
I think he can....probably for just one tenure
Re: Important Question by kellyJames5(m): 7:17am On Apr 17, 2015
Owoloku1:
I think he can....probably for just one tenure

Under the same party?
Re: Important Question by kellyJames5(m): 10:23am On Apr 17, 2015
Mods please help move this to the front page
I really answer to this question.
Re: Important Question by kellyJames5(m): 8:29pm On Apr 17, 2015
All these people wey dey view and no answer my question; there is Godooooo!!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Fiction War Of Nigeria With South Africa / Buhari Proposes Change Of Name..see The Name He Wants / Maheeda's Welcomes May With Hot New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.