Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,045 members, 7,818,142 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

Who Can Answer This Important question APC asked last year - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Can Answer This Important question APC asked last year (2126 Views)

Boko Haram Releases 10 Policewomen And UNIMAID Lecturers Abducted Last Year / The Questions Ekweremadu, Saraki, Melaye Asked Magu Before Rejecting Him / See The Question APC Nigeria Is Asking Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Can Answer This Important question APC asked last year by SageTravels: 7:01pm On Mar 30, 2016
This is a very important question. It was asked last year. Is the answer better after a year? Let us know your view.

Re: Who Can Answer This Important question APC asked last year by psucc(m): 7:08pm On Mar 30, 2016
Hahhhahahah,
Fashola, Oyegun, Oshiomhole to answer.

1 Like

Re: Who Can Answer This Important question APC asked last year by kilode100(f): 7:10pm On Mar 30, 2016
APC party of clowns, rapist, child molesters, wife molesters, thieves, liars...

APC is a curse to Nigeria!

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Who Can Answer This Important question APC asked last year by SageTravels: 7:11pm On Mar 30, 2016
psucc:
Hahhhahahah,
Fashola, Oyegun, Oshiomhole to answer.

Back In Days: The Evil men do live after them but NAWADAYS: The Evil men do follow them Automatic

1 Like

Re: Who Can Answer This Important question APC asked last year by pendusky(m): 7:14pm On Mar 30, 2016
Was given March 2016 PHCN bill on 15th of March 2016 and yet to see light

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Can Answer This Important question APC asked last year by datopaper(m): 7:21pm On Mar 30, 2016
No light! Since January 2016 in my area. Gbam

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Can Answer This Important question APC asked last year by DaBullIT(m): 7:36pm On Mar 30, 2016
GEJ shouldn't have sold phcn to his buddies
Re: Who Can Answer This Important question APC asked last year by Dmano: 7:46pm On Mar 30, 2016
According fashola & Osubanjo then it was not a rocket science 2 give Nigerian 24 hours power but not now,how time fly

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Can Answer This Important question APC asked last year by eyeview: 7:58pm On Mar 30, 2016
Now,its a testimony to have 3hours in a day
Re: Who Can Answer This Important question APC asked last year by excellencyabia1: 8:41pm On Mar 30, 2016
Nigeria you know is better than unseen promised america
Re: Who Can Answer This Important question APC asked last year by Nobody: 8:52pm On Mar 30, 2016
That answer to that question is. Since Gej administration
Re: Who Can Answer This Important question APC asked last year by GODDYGEE91(m): 9:30pm On Mar 30, 2016
Zombies should be able to give us an ideal answer to that question.
APC is a total failure.
Re: Who Can Answer This Important question APC asked last year by hylyne(m): 9:40pm On Mar 30, 2016
I love the social media, it's documents can't be burnt.... Fantastic record keeping.....

Because they wanted power at all cost, they were busy running their mouth up and down. Now that the chips are down, they have started giving excuses. Fools

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Who Can Answer This Important question APC asked last year by iamodenigbo1(m): 9:48pm On Mar 30, 2016
steady power when buhari tenure elapse
Re: Who Can Answer This Important question APC asked last year by anomsodi(m): 10:41pm On Mar 30, 2016
Tanx dat we cnt deIete our tweet or our facebook comments frm dia data base even if we try to deIete it

ours eIders says
becare fuI wit our words cos spoken words cnt be retrive
Re: Who Can Answer This Important question APC asked last year by ideology(m): 12:34am On Mar 31, 2016
SageTravels:
This is a very important question. It was asked last year. Is the answer better after a year? Let us know your view.
since buhari's body language expired and corruption fought back.

It seems corruption is winning with the new tarrif, i received today.

#When power bills begin to compete with rent

Solar panel on my mind …
Re: Who Can Answer This Important question APC asked last year by ideology(m): 12:35am On Mar 31, 2016
DaBullIT:
GEJ shouldn't have sold phcn to his buddies
and buhari cannot reverse the contract, receive knowledge …

3 Likes

Re: Who Can Answer This Important question APC asked last year by Lovelynature(m): 1:12am On Mar 31, 2016
APC and hypocrisy are the same. Party of scammers, lairs and graduated hypocrites

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Can Answer This Important question APC asked last year by neuroneXY(m): 2:09am On Mar 31, 2016
as of me o i enjoy stable electricity supply...atleast 20/22 hours a day...and before you come for my head ask anybody living in ikorodu lagos how steady eyita light is...God bear me witness
Re: Who Can Answer This Important question APC asked last year by neuroneXY(m): 2:11am On Mar 31, 2016
neuroneXY:
as of me o i enjoy stable electricity supply...atleast 20/22 hours a day...and before you come for my head ask anybody living in ikorodu lagos how steady eyita light is...God bear me witness
infact,at times we prayed light off

the only problem we have with buhari's administration is inflation due to the temporary decrease in naira value...we use prepayment metre and we pay as low as #1000 a month with heavy gadgets
God is my witness
Re: Who Can Answer This Important question APC asked last year by LesbianBoy(m): 2:14am On Mar 31, 2016
My Goodness! How did we get here? Just see what hate and tribalism has caused. It shall not be well with all ZOMBIES and their families! Yes GEJ (who happens to be THE HERO OF OUR DEMOCRACY by the way) should have stepped down but not voting this evil party called APC who were just shout "Change" without having the intention of doing anything. Chai! angry
Re: Who Can Answer This Important question APC asked last year by LesbianBoy(m): 2:35am On Mar 31, 2016
eyeview:
Now,its a testimony to have 3hours in a day
Azin! These days UNINTERRUPTED DARKNESS is common now! Also, seeing people queue for fuel looks normal to me now yet some zombies on here want to have us believe buhari is better jonathan.
Re: Who Can Answer This Important question APC asked last year by Nobody: 3:08am On Mar 31, 2016
Dmano:
According fashola & Osubanjo then it was not a rocket science 2 give Nigerian 24 hours power but not now,how time fly
Yeah Time-flies indeed. That's life for you... Is not good to talk too much because it may backfire

Apc should learn how to close their mouth small. Na emechi nata onu fa small
Re: Who Can Answer This Important question APC asked last year by DaBullIT(m): 7:13am On Mar 31, 2016
ideology:
If that's how they reverse it , wouldn't the world be a better place ?

Maybe you are the one who needs sense

How would you feel if you bought a house, paid , documents handed over and because of a dispute at the owner of the house's family or company , another member of the family tells you to vacate the house or they want to reverse the contract ?

Oponu
Re: Who Can Answer This Important question APC asked last year by Oxenomy: 7:36am On Mar 31, 2016
DaBullIT:

How would you feel if you bought a house, paid , documents handed over and because of a dispute at the owner of the house's family or company , another member of the family tells you to vacate the house or they want to reverse the contract ?

Oponu
Those who bought PHCN, are they qualified to buy it or not? You guys are very shameless..
Re: Who Can Answer This Important question APC asked last year by DaBullIT(m): 7:43am On Mar 31, 2016
Did you even read the story from the beginning ? my first comment and his first response ??
Oxenomy:
Those who bought PHCN, are they qualified to buy it or not? You guys are very shameless..
Re: Who Can Answer This Important question APC asked last year by blithe2nice(m): 7:47am On Mar 31, 2016
ideology:
don't mind am...let them keep blaming GEJ.....and Bubu enjoying himself,while he is suffering and smiling.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Can Answer This Important question APC asked last year by Oxenomy: 7:48am On Mar 31, 2016
DaBullIT:
Did you even read the story from the beginning ? my first comment and his first response ??
You said that GEJ sold PHCN to his buddies and I asked you, are they not qualified to buy PHCN? Who are his buddies that bought PHCN if I may ask?
Re: Who Can Answer This Important question APC asked last year by DaBullIT(m): 8:02am On Mar 31, 2016
Oxenomy:
You said that GEJ sold PHCN to his buddies and I asked you, are they not qualified to buy PHCN? Who are his buddies that bought PHCN if I may ask?

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/05/privatisation-of-phcn-a-fraudelectricity-workers-tell-buhari/

My favorite part is where Jonathan has paid over 200 Billion to PHCN a private sector

If that's not fraudulent I do not know what is

Oh , and find out who owns Forte Oil PLC and Amperion Power company let me know what you think
Re: Who Can Answer This Important question APC asked last year by Oxenomy: 8:13am On Mar 31, 2016
DaBullIT:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/05/privatisation-of-phcn-a-fraudelectricity-workers-tell-buhari/

My favorite part is where Jonathan has paid over 200 Billion to PHCN a private sector

If that's not fraudulent I do not know what is

Oh , and find out who owns Forte Oil PLC and Amperion Power company let me know what you think
And what is your messiah Buhari waiting for before revoking the privatization if it's fraudulent? Why is he comfortable working with a fraudulent process? The said N200B paid, in what capacity and terms & condition? It was given as a loan which will be repaid back later so, what is wrong with that? ...By the way, you haven't answered my question.. Are they qualified to buy PHCN or not?
Re: Who Can Answer This Important question APC asked last year by ideology(m): 12:56pm On Mar 31, 2016
DaBullIT:

Oponu
to reply you or not to reply, kiddooooo

Ask Fashola how many of the contracts and properties he sold to his friends that Ambode have reverse,

REceive Receive receive Wisdom, amen

If buhari cannot reverse it, then he does not have the political will to change thins country Oponu times 100000 raised to power 1000000
Re: Who Can Answer This Important question APC asked last year by DaBullIT(m): 1:17pm On Mar 31, 2016
I don't go around looking for trouble , but apparently , you do , so have a nice day and when you have more internet ettiquette let's argue further

ideology:
choi, how did you know, hahaha, i got home hungry, and too lazy to prepare anything, i just bought fries came online to look for trouble , cheesy grin naughty girl

ideology:
to reply you or not to reply, kiddooooo

Ask Fashola how many of the contracts and properties he sold to his friends that Ambode have reverse,

REceive Receive receive Wisdom, amen

If buhari cannot reverse it, then he does not have the political will to change thins country Oponu times 100000 raised to power 1000000

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nationwide Power Supply Drops To 1400MW— May 17, 2016 / Buhari Has No Programme, He Should Not Think Of Recontesting - Obasanjo / Okorocha Set To Trade Imsuth Orlu To Owerri For His Private University?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.