Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,834 members, 7,828,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

Which Of The 134a car AC Gas brands is the Best - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Which Of The 134a car AC Gas brands is the Best (20512 Views)

5 Popular Cars Brands That Are Most And Least Expensive To Maintain In Nigeria / 5 Most Loved Car Brands In The World.. / How Much To Refill Car AC Gas? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of The 134a car AC Gas brands is the Best by jodeci(m): 4:32am On Apr 17, 2015
I have spent quite a lot of money filling,draining and refilling of my car AC gas to get that factory fitted cooling yet to no avail.

I have used lexus,masron and honeywell,they are not giving me the original cooling feel of the AC.All other factors of my cars AC system are ok and intact.

Please if you know of any better quality/brand of 134a AC gas let me know,i dont mind cost.
Re: Which Of The 134a car AC Gas brands is the Best by chukel(m): 7:29am On Apr 17, 2015
U want to get that factory fitted cooling? Simple. Vacuum ur hvac system. Go to any technician with vacuum pump nd do it. Come back nd thank me.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Of The 134a car AC Gas brands is the Best by dotna(m): 10:01am On Apr 17, 2015
Hmmm. Vacuum "hvac system" I have to google that one
Re: Which Of The 134a car AC Gas brands is the Best by jodeci(m): 6:37pm On Apr 17, 2015
I would have to ask questions and try it out,i really need the factory fitted cooling.Thanks

chukel:
U want to get that factory fitted cooling? Simple. Vacuum ur hvac system. Go to any technician with vacuum pump nd do it. Come back nd thank me.
Re: Which Of The 134a car AC Gas brands is the Best by chukel(m): 7:52pm On Apr 17, 2015
jodeci:
I would have to ask questions and try it out,i really need the factory fitted cooling.Thanks

if u r in lagos, I think there is a technician with vacuum pump. He was mentioned in one of the ac threads. His contact was also dropped there. Just do some search in this forum
Re: Which Of The 134a car AC Gas brands is the Best by OCTAVO: 11:33am On Apr 12, 2017
chukel:
Where can one get the Vacuum pump?
Re: Which Of The 134a car AC Gas brands is the Best by chukel(m): 5:09pm On Apr 12, 2017
OCTAVO:
Where can one get the Vacuum pump?
I can get one for you.
Re: Which Of The 134a car AC Gas brands is the Best by honmusa(m): 5:19pm On Apr 12, 2017
search for Mosbus on car talk to vacuum your AC system for u.
Re: Which Of The 134a car AC Gas brands is the Best by charlesadeoye(m): 5:27pm On Apr 12, 2017
Try Snow Gas... its simply amazing...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Of The 134a car AC Gas brands is the Best by Somatic(m): 8:41pm On Apr 12, 2017
Try vacuuming and checking for leaks and all that. If AC is certified OK, regas with Harp gas and testify.

NB, there are fake Harp gas cans in the market. The original can be identified by the nature of the tap.

2 Likes

Re: Which Of The 134a car AC Gas brands is the Best by OCTAVO: 10:27am On Apr 13, 2017
Somatic:
Try vacuuming and checking for leaks and all that. If AC is certified OK, regas with Harp gas and testify.

NB, there are fake Harp gas cans in the market. The original can be identified by the nature of the tap.
I was at a technician's place yesterday, told him about the Vacuum pump. He did not understand what I meant. When he did his checks, he said I'll replace the condenser (About 23k Tokunbo type), then I'll change something under the dash board for 15k. Refill gas for 6k (which is understandable). Total cost was running to 50k. shocked
I told him not to worry anymore and left. After all I went there to make enquiry about vacuum pump.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Of The 134a car AC Gas brands is the Best by baloo779: 2:41pm On Apr 13, 2017
Good day house, I'm new on this forum and what I met is very interesting, actually many of technician does not have the vacuum pump cos am also a technician..... to vacuum system is very very important that's why I got my own in other to make my work perfect and guarantee.... thanks

1 Like

Re: Which Of The 134a car AC Gas brands is the Best by olaboy1: 4:08pm On Apr 13, 2017
See if you could buy AC pro online, it seals leakages. I have a friend that got a big estimate to fix same problem you are having for his car's AC, he simply bought the AC pro and it's colder than ever now and he has been using it for over 2yrs still stone cold.
Re: Which Of The 134a car AC Gas brands is the Best by OCTAVO: 8:55am On Apr 14, 2017
olaboy1:
See if you could buy AC pro online, it seals leakages. I have a friend that got a big estimate to fix same problem you are having for his car's AC, he simply bought the AC pro and it's colder than ever now and he has been using it for over 2yrs still stone cold.
Ok, lemme search online. You guys are great here. Thanks.
Re: Which Of The 134a car AC Gas brands is the Best by grimadult(m): 12:36pm On Apr 15, 2017
Harp gas

1 Like

Re: Which Of The 134a car AC Gas brands is the Best by Fitbillionairep: 9:30am On Oct 27, 2018
OCTAVO:

I was at a technician's place yesterday, told him about the Vacuum pump. He did not understand what I meant. When he did his checks, he said I'll replace the condenser (About 23k Tokunbo type), then I'll change something under the dash board for 15k. Refill gas for 6k (which is understandable). Total cost was running to 50k. shocked
I told him not to worry anymore and left. After all I went there to make enquiry about vacuum pump.
so filling of ac gas is 6k now?

2 Likes

Re: Which Of The 134a car AC Gas brands is the Best by ShenTeh(m): 2:45am On Oct 28, 2018
Fitbillionairep:

My brother...
Re: Which Of The 134a car AC Gas brands is the Best by VeeBabs(m): 8:35am On Nov 22, 2018
Fitbillionairep:

Maybe they're filling Ozone gas. grin

Boooommm!!!
Re: Which Of The 134a car AC Gas brands is the Best by princecemo(m): 8:21am On Dec 13, 2018
We r dealers of Johnsen's product USA
AC gas with stop leak
It does a chemical welding where dere is a leakage (minor)
Call 07032886943
Pls you dont have to remove ur dashboard, try this AC gas sealant first.
Call 07032886943
Delivery anywhere in Nigeria

Re: Which Of The 134a car AC Gas brands is the Best by Kewtt: 8:27am On Dec 13, 2018
princecemo:
AC gas with stop leak
Call 07032886943
Call 07032886943
Price?
Your office address?
Re: Which Of The 134a car AC Gas brands is the Best by Ladipodeal: 4:05pm On Dec 13, 2018
princecemo:
AC gas with stop leak
Call 07032886943
Call 07032886943

Which one be chemical welding again?
Re: Which Of The 134a car AC Gas brands is the Best by mosbus: 10:10pm On Dec 13, 2018
We can help you run leakage test on your car without bring down your dashboard.we can detect if it is leaking or not.
I will advice you fix up the leakage and stop wasting money on refilling.
Does gas with leakage sealant in NIGERIA are fake.

1 Like

Re: Which Of The 134a car AC Gas brands is the Best by princecemo(m): 11:55am On Apr 17, 2019
Ladipodeal:

Which one be chemical welding again?

Ask google bro....
Re: Which Of The 134a car AC Gas brands is the Best by princecemo(m): 11:56am On Apr 17, 2019
princecemo:
AC gas with stop leak
Call 07032886943
Call 07032886943

Car AC gas with sealant
Make ur order now, few remaining
AC gas with sealant, it stops leaks....
You dont have to remove your dashboards for minor leaks
Johnsen's Brand Made in the USA
With Leak Detector, For R134 Systems
Contains 2oz of a mixture of PAG Lubricant, Seal Additive and Red dye
Plus 1oz of R134a

Call 07032886943
Price is 3500
On Amazon or Ebay its sold for 20$ which is approx. 7k
This gas can seal leakages on ur ac cooling systems
An original product from USA
Call 07032886943

Re: Which Of The 134a car AC Gas brands is the Best by Treasures443: 10:21am On Apr 27, 2019
I think I need this stuff. How do I get it? shocked
Re: Which Of The 134a car AC Gas brands is the Best by stanley000: 10:36am On Dec 15, 2019
Rubbish! They are all rubbish. I will jail all ac repairers if I was ever made president. They will install your unit being it split or refil your car and will not check for leaks. Even when they find one they keep mute so you call them next time to milk you off more money. Go on YouTube and check how to refil yourself. buy the gas and do it OYO. Because if u keep calling them they will keep extorting you.

9 Likes

Re: Which Of The 134a car AC Gas brands is the Best by Hondaonly: 1:47pm On Dec 16, 2019
They are all scams
Well af spent nonsense money,but finally i got a compressor and bad ass double cell
Na just fuel remain for me.im getting 13.6mpg
U can imgine. Fuel dey zap
Re: Which Of The 134a car AC Gas brands is the Best by princecemo(m): 11:04am On Jun 21, 2020
mosbus:
We can help you run leakage test on your car without bring down your dashboard.we can detect if it is leaking or not.
I will advice you fix up the leakage and stop wasting money on refilling.
Does gas with leakage sealant in NIGERIA are fake.

Note: this are American product. Works 100%.

If u dont knw ask people who have used it.
Re: Which Of The 134a car AC Gas brands is the Best by ezugegere(m): 5:02pm On Aug 12, 2021
What about Pure Cheb? Is it a good gas?
Re: Which Of The 134a car AC Gas brands is the Best by Coldair(m): 2:21pm On Oct 26, 2021
Go for Lobocool gas
Re: Which Of The 134a car AC Gas brands is the Best by Peppermintflav: 3:20pm On Oct 26, 2021
jodeci:
I have spent quite a lot of money filling,draining and refilling of my car AC gas to get that factory fitted cooling yet to no avail.

I have used lexus,masron and honeywell,they are not giving me the original cooling feel of the AC.All other factors of my cars AC system are ok and intact.

Please if you know of any better quality/brand of 134a AC gas let me know,i dont mind cost.
To answer your question, 'Snow' or 'Harp' gas is ok.
Cool ac doesn't always have to be about the type of gas used.
Your expansion valve is what makes the car chill very well. If you have a very good expansion valve, and every other component working well, your ac will chill even if you use a lower quality gas.
Vacuuming alone won't solve your problem.
Re: Which Of The 134a car AC Gas brands is the Best by Coldair(m): 8:37pm On Oct 26, 2023
There are alot better now like Ulszl Iceloong Freshcool HVAC

(1) (Reply)

Japan Is Testing Driverless Buses To Help Old People Move Around / 15 Tips To Prolong The Life-span Of Your Vehicle. / How To Resolve Binding Brake Issue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.