Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,091 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

Check Out: If Your Boy/girl Friend Slaps You,what Would You Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Check Out: If Your Boy/girl Friend Slaps You,what Would You Do? (648 Views)

Guys, What Will You Do If This Chic Slaps Your Girl? (Photo) / 10 Signs To Know If Your Boy Friend Wishes To Marry You. / 11 Signs To Know If Your Girl Friend Is A Good Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out: If Your Boy/girl Friend Slaps You,what Would You Do? by prodogunwanoe(m): 5:01am On Apr 17, 2015
check out: if your boy/girl friend slaps you,what would you do?,kill,kiss,beat,embrace,unfriend....what would you do?
Re: Check Out: If Your Boy/girl Friend Slaps You,what Would You Do? by Nobody: 5:10am On Apr 17, 2015
*sings in James blunt's Voice* goodbye my lover,goodbye my friend...you have been the one,you have been the one for me. sad
Re: Check Out: If Your Boy/girl Friend Slaps You,what Would You Do? by FLAWLES(f): 6:17am On Apr 17, 2015
Seriously;am very Emotional(not dat am weak)my Ex or present lover has never done such to me/cuz shouting on me alone mks me cry...
Re: Check Out: If Your Boy/girl Friend Slaps You,what Would You Do? by Nobody: 6:38am On Apr 17, 2015
FLAWLES:
Seriously;am very Emotional(not dat am weak)my Ex or present lover has never done such to me/cuz shouting on me alone mks me cry...
ehya...
Re: Check Out: If Your Boy/girl Friend Slaps You,what Would You Do? by Nobody: 6:38am On Apr 17, 2015
Slap back undecided, then run away grin
Re: Check Out: If Your Boy/girl Friend Slaps You,what Would You Do? by Nobody: 6:41am On Apr 17, 2015
if she slaps me then am gone.
Re: Check Out: If Your Boy/girl Friend Slaps You,what Would You Do? by Nobody: 6:43am On Apr 17, 2015
I will slap the him back and run.....
Re: Check Out: If Your Boy/girl Friend Slaps You,what Would You Do? by FLAWLES(f): 6:50am On Apr 17, 2015
Nneka123:
ehya...
.lolz;stoppeet
Re: Check Out: If Your Boy/girl Friend Slaps You,what Would You Do? by FLAWLES(f): 6:50am On Apr 17, 2015
Nneka123:
ehya...
.lolz;stoppeet
Re: Check Out: If Your Boy/girl Friend Slaps You,what Would You Do? by Skillfullulu(m): 7:04am On Apr 17, 2015
Them no born her papa well, she sef go fear person wey she wan slap na. Not as big as I am
Re: Check Out: If Your Boy/girl Friend Slaps You,what Would You Do? by Skillfullulu(m): 7:06am On Apr 17, 2015
missclasssy:
I will slap the him back and run.....
so u got no mind? Then don't dear slap him o #advice#
Re: Check Out: If Your Boy/girl Friend Slaps You,what Would You Do? by Nobody: 7:24am On Apr 17, 2015
missclasssy:
I will slap the him back and run ....

~ Lmfao ..with the way you act online, one would expect you to be some sort of Iron Lady.

coward .... grin
Re: Check Out: If Your Boy/girl Friend Slaps You,what Would You Do? by AfricanApple(f): 8:23am On Apr 17, 2015
I will just slap him back, shikena
Re: Check Out: If Your Boy/girl Friend Slaps You,what Would You Do? by Nobody: 8:27am On Apr 17, 2015
slap ke,he chop craze!despite say i b comfirm troublesome babe,no guy have ever lay his hand on me cheesy
Re: Check Out: If Your Boy/girl Friend Slaps You,what Would You Do? by grad2012(f): 10:36am On Apr 17, 2015
I have never experienced such before and i pray to GOD idont. But if any gal or guy experinces such i tink its best to just leave der presence till u cool off ur anger. COs u no anger distroys alot of tinz.
Re: Check Out: If Your Boy/girl Friend Slaps You,what Would You Do? by Qmab: 11:18am On Apr 17, 2015
I did once when he was being so unreasonable. It wasn't even a hard one. I begged him for a whole week, had to involve my friend before he finally forgave me. I don't plan on going through it again.
Re: Check Out: If Your Boy/girl Friend Slaps You,what Would You Do? by Missmossy(f): 11:21am On Apr 17, 2015
I really don't know sad i can't imagine such a scene moreover.

2 Likes

Re: Check Out: If Your Boy/girl Friend Slaps You,what Would You Do? by Brugo(m): 11:32am On Apr 17, 2015
She wouldn't even dare.
Re: Check Out: If Your Boy/girl Friend Slaps You,what Would You Do? by prodogunwanoe(m): 1:30pm On Apr 17, 2015
Qmab:
I did once when he was being so unreasonable. It wasn't even a hard one. I begged him for a whole week, had to involve my friend before he finally forgave me. I don't plan on going through it again.
haha omo say na charm you take love am ni,you slapped a boy and begged him back! He never watch strike back!?
Re: Check Out: If Your Boy/girl Friend Slaps You,what Would You Do? by prodogunwanoe(m): 1:31pm On Apr 17, 2015
Qmab:
haha omo say na charm you take love am ni,you slapped a boy and begged him back! He never watch strike back!? Or who they deceive am !?

(1) (Reply)

The Girl I Met In A Party -MUST READ! / John Fashanu Claims Wife (adaeze Yobo's Mum) Tried To Kill Him / Dear Young Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.