Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,532 members, 7,958,627 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 07:01 PM

Nigeria Is Not Broke - Ngozi Okonjo-iweala - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nigeria Is Not Broke - Ngozi Okonjo-iweala (21723 Views)

Emeka Offor Is Now Broke - SaharaReporters / (pic) See Why Nigeria Is Broke / Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Joins Lazard As Senior Advisor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Is Not Broke - Ngozi Okonjo-iweala by freshdude99(m): 9:08am On Apr 17, 2015
uselessgoat:
[size=16pt] undecided

THIS PUF PUF CHEEK LIAR IS THE REASON WHY I HATE IGBOS angry[/size]
The moment I looked up to see wrote this, that very moment I cared less

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Not Broke - Ngozi Okonjo-iweala by dandoki: 9:09am On Apr 17, 2015
Obasanjo just heard that this woman is in world bank and brought her as minister of finance without inquiring what she was really doing in world bank. It turned out that as admin officer she knows nothing about economics. However, OBJ was able to monitor her closely and that was why the OBJ administation achieved a measure of success. Unfortunately, in his cluelessness Jonathan retained her and gave her a blank cheque over the nation's economy without even supervising her. And that is how we got to where we are today. It is entirely Jona's fault. The buck stops at his table. When the time comes for her to give account Jonathan can never be exonorated, thy ould have to go down together. Tief tief girl. Tufiaaaaaaaaaaah!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Not Broke - Ngozi Okonjo-iweala by Opinedecandid(m): 9:10am On Apr 17, 2015
It is not in spewing rubbish: pelting the woman with hate, uttering unkind and insolent words, and hurling insults on her and President Jonathan that your lives would be better.

If you can't see anything good, nothing good can come your way.

When you know little or nothing about a thing- like the economic state of this nation this woman refers to- the highest sane thing to do is to keep your trap SHUT.
Re: Nigeria Is Not Broke - Ngozi Okonjo-iweala by toprealman: 9:11am On Apr 17, 2015
ijustdey:

this woman is just using English to confuse some gullible minds we all knew how they have nearly ruin the economy of this nation
DONT MIND THE FOOL.
Re: Nigeria Is Not Broke - Ngozi Okonjo-iweala by Nobody: 9:12am On Apr 17, 2015
ceejayluv:

GMB doesn't know $hit about economics.
...keep deceiving yourself. Your loser hero with his questionable PHD,GEJ ruined the Nigerian economy. Just wait till May 29th...
Re: Nigeria Is Not Broke - Ngozi Okonjo-iweala by TopHand: 9:14am On Apr 17, 2015
galadima77:
up till now?

modified:
maybe someone with better knowledge of economics will come and explain to us what this minister means...for me who's always in the mkt, I sincerely don't feel the presence of money in d system and I also know crude oil value has been all time low for weeks now. so like I said, someone should help me and my likes.

...lest I forget, on a Friday morning, what else can be more exciting than making the front page and also hitting jackpot wit FTC..... well I know it's no big deal, after all many have and will continue to attain similar feat, but guys. .......I dey feel myself die!!!
Dont mind her twisted words, she says we r asset rich basically we have oil in the ground, the question Apc and Nigerians r asking how much do we have in the bank? so now according to her, 4 the new govt to b able to carry out any new infrastructural projects it is going to have to borrow money from imf, world bank or anyone who is ready to borrow us against the country's future earnings fm oil tin, iron ore etc, I hope the new govt can locate the missing $20Bn then at least we will be able to finish some out standing projects
Re: Nigeria Is Not Broke - Ngozi Okonjo-iweala by eleko1: 9:18am On Apr 17, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.I just dey laff @ overtake Landcruiser.Bia,U wicked pass .
johnsonjosbles:
bros you bad oh, if na you! you go wait? make all the dead she buried open nyash! lol! after reading buhari biography of 1983, ? she go overtake Landcruiser.
Buhari is a change man now, lipsrsealed wink,he nor fit do her anything.Just for her to explain herself better sad/go home sorry I mean KIRIKIRI to rest cool lipsrsealed
Re: Nigeria Is Not Broke - Ngozi Okonjo-iweala by Nobody: 9:19am On Apr 17, 2015
lets smoke some shit
we w**d almost all night and day
the gods are broke too if naija don broke
Re: Nigeria Is Not Broke - Ngozi Okonjo-iweala by johnsonjosbles(m): 9:25am On Apr 17, 2015
eleko1:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.I just dey laff @ overtake Landcruiser.Bia,U wicked pass .Buhari is a change man now, lipsrsealed wink,he nor fit do her anything.Just for her to explain herself better sad/go home sorry I mean KIRIKIRI to rest cool lipsrsealed
jokes apart bros,we know buhari has changed,but those thiefs are still finding it very difficult to belief he has changed! conciense things tho

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Not Broke - Ngozi Okonjo-iweala by trayvon360: 9:27am On Apr 17, 2015
ceejayluv:

Rot in jail on what charges?
stealing and looting national and oil funds. Or are u not a Nigerian

Na my mouth u wan hear say nigerian flag na two colors.

Abeg leave me jare

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Not Broke - Ngozi Okonjo-iweala by etankoko(m): 9:30am On Apr 17, 2015
In wande coals voice sh'e na like this we go de dey ?
Re: Nigeria Is Not Broke - Ngozi Okonjo-iweala by ceejayluv(m): 9:36am On Apr 17, 2015
trayvon360:
stealing and looting national and oil funds. Or are u not a Nigerian

Na my mouth u wan hear say nigerian flag na two colors.

Abeg leave me jare
Hehehe... It's still speculation and random accusation.
Re: Nigeria Is Not Broke - Ngozi Okonjo-iweala by vikeyz(m): 9:37am On Apr 17, 2015
i pray o, where my youwin money?
Re: Nigeria Is Not Broke - Ngozi Okonjo-iweala by ceejayluv(m): 9:38am On Apr 17, 2015
Omotolu:
...keep deceiving yourself. Your loser hero with his questionable PHD,GEJ ruined the Nigerian economy. Just wait till May 29th...
Hehehe... Oya na, we're waiting.
Re: Nigeria Is Not Broke - Ngozi Okonjo-iweala by ceejayluv(m): 9:40am On Apr 17, 2015
TopHand:

Dont mind her twisted words, she says we r asset rich basically we have oil in the ground, the question Apc and Nigerians r asking how much do we have in the bank? so now according to her, 4 the new govt to b able to carry out any new infrastructural projects it is going to have to borrow money from imf, world bank or anyone who is ready to borrow us against the country's future earnings fm oil tin, iron ore etc, I hope the new govt can locate the missing $20Bn then at least we will be able to finish some out standing projects
You're still looking for $20 billion... Haven't you heard of the audit report?
Re: Nigeria Is Not Broke - Ngozi Okonjo-iweala by Nobody: 9:45am On Apr 17, 2015
trayvon360:
It will give me great joy and pleasure to see the two female paracites (ngozi and madueke) rot in jail under buhari's administration.

They joined. hands with the clueless one to destroy Nigeria and suck her dry.

All we want is a little retribution

Someone must pay for this economic mess we are in.

#retribution
#saibuhari
#killcorruption

Ignorance speaking. Pls get the facts of Nigeria's economic situation over the last 8 year before making uninformed statements.
Re: Nigeria Is Not Broke - Ngozi Okonjo-iweala by dandoki: 9:46am On Apr 17, 2015
Obasanjo merely heard that this woman is in world bank and just brought her in to be minister of finance without enquiring what her job really was at the world bank. It turned out that as admin officer she knows nothing about economics and that was why OBJ supervised her very closely and changed her potfolio at a point. In his cluelessness Jonathan not only retained her but also gave her a blank cheque over the economy. She has commited all the wreckage that could possibly done, and that is why we are where we are today. She keeps talking with both sides of her mouth but the real truth will never come out, which is the havoch she and her boss have wrecked on the nation's economy. In every situation there is always a pay back time.She should start preparing for the time is t hand. Tief tief girl. Tufiaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!
Re: Nigeria Is Not Broke - Ngozi Okonjo-iweala by trayvon360: 9:57am On Apr 17, 2015
Churchillomoni:

Ignorance speaking. Pls get the facts of Nigeria's economic situation over the last 8 year before making uninformed statements.
ok. U get a medicated pair of glass before reading people's comment on nl.
Re: Nigeria Is Not Broke - Ngozi Okonjo-iweala by Nomswag: 9:59am On Apr 17, 2015
;DDORO my country
Re: Nigeria Is Not Broke - Ngozi Okonjo-iweala by nkemjacob2(m): 10:22am On Apr 17, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
It will soon be. The clueless Buhari will be busy fighting corruption to realise that there's a need to increase our revenue from non-oil sources.
.... U expect buhari not to b busy in tackling corruption, wen u no corruption is one basic factor that disturb the economy..
Re: Nigeria Is Not Broke - Ngozi Okonjo-iweala by BillyOpe(m): 10:30am On Apr 17, 2015
Nigeria is not broke but most Nigerians are. Agood numer of Nigerians lives below breadline. What the heck is Nigeria whithout the people? Another space on the map methinks.
Re: Nigeria Is Not Broke - Ngozi Okonjo-iweala by nkemjacob2(m): 10:31am On Apr 17, 2015
Nigeria is not because the rich carbals knows were to hurdle money from.... Nigeria not broke, but poverty and corruption rate is high nd alarmy, 1 dollar : #200, graduate no jobs for them, not even an empowment program to keep them on track..... BUHARI......really need to do massive probing
Re: Nigeria Is Not Broke - Ngozi Okonjo-iweala by nkemjacob2(m): 10:40am On Apr 17, 2015
dandoki:
Obasanjo just heard that this woman is in world bank and brought her as minister of finance without inquiring what she was really doing in world bank. It turned out that as admin officer she knows nothing about economics. However, OBJ was able to monitor her closely and that was why the OBJ administation achieved a measure of success. Unfortunately, in his cluelessness Jonathan retained her and gave her a blank cheque over the nation's economy without even supervising her. And that is how we got to where we are today. It is entirely Jona's fault. The buck stops at his table. When the time comes for her to give account Jonathan can never be exonorated, thy ould have to go down together. Tief tief girl. Tufiaaaaaaaaaaah!!!
"STOP"praising obasanjo, it was obasanjo regime that our ecomony runs into shambles and depreciation, corruption raised his ugly head, companies starting closing down etc, while all this manace showcase massively in jonathan regime

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Not Broke - Ngozi Okonjo-iweala by godunia(m): 10:56am On Apr 17, 2015
i hate reading this headline,if Nigeria is not broke,how come FG no longer release monthly allocations to Ministries,Department and Agencies?most MDAs have not paid Corp Members,IT,security and even Cleaners for up to 6 months cos of the inability of FG to remit allocations.why is our reserve going down if nigeria is not broke?NOI,i would have said u smoke weed but as a well trained African i wont say it.i get respect for elders
Re: Nigeria Is Not Broke - Ngozi Okonjo-iweala by abacusCm(m): 10:59am On Apr 17, 2015
How I wish today is May 29
Re: Nigeria Is Not Broke - Ngozi Okonjo-iweala by Image123(m): 11:02am On Apr 17, 2015
Sorry to say but i think this woman is a sociopath. End time woman.
Re: Nigeria Is Not Broke - Ngozi Okonjo-iweala by abamieda47: 11:24am On Apr 17, 2015
My dear friends, i congratulate Nigeria positively for the success of the peaceful non violence recently concluded election. Something bright and significant will happen in Nigeria soon. I want you all to just watch, be patient, and also do not loose concentration. Maharajji will always be in control, no matter the circumstances.
Today, founding of Satguru Maharajji village clock 28 years. I implore you all, good people of Nigeria to join in celebrating the founding day ceremony with the living perfect master at km 10. Ibadan/Lagos expressway, opposite odo ona kekere, ibadan, oyo state. Its three days program from 17th to 19th April, 2015. Come and drop all your problems and worries and start living a completely new and peaceful life..08034007045...WE ARE SUPREMELY BLESSED...
Re: Nigeria Is Not Broke - Ngozi Okonjo-iweala by ladipeacemaker(m): 11:36am On Apr 17, 2015
If you have always wanted to do 7 times more in your Business, Career and Life, then join over 500 Nigerians at this conference.

It is absolutely FREE. Hurry and register here on this link: http://www.blueoceanstrategyng.com/eventregister/?j=3

Please, note that the link will become inactive as soon as the first 500 people are registered.

Venue: Oakwood Park Hotel by Chevron R/About, Lekki-Epe Expressway, Lekki, Lagos.

Re: Nigeria Is Not Broke - Ngozi Okonjo-iweala by Itoro350(m): 11:46am On Apr 17, 2015
Okay
Re: Nigeria Is Not Broke - Ngozi Okonjo-iweala by Toofan007: 11:48am On Apr 17, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
It will soon be. The clueless Buhari will be busy fighting corruption to realise that there's a need to increase our revenue from non-oil sources.
you are still at it?? come on, duh, when are you gonna quit posting your drivel?
Re: Nigeria Is Not Broke - Ngozi Okonjo-iweala by Toofan007: 12:20pm On Apr 17, 2015
abamieda47:
My dear friends, i congratulate Nigeria positively for the success of the peaceful non violence recently concluded election. Something bright and significant will happen in Nigeria soon. I want you all to just watch, be patient, and also do not loose concentration. Maharajji will always be in control, no matter the circumstances.
Today, founding of Satguru Maharajji village clock 28 years. I implore you all, good people of Nigeria to join in celebrating the founding day ceremony with the living perfect master at km 10. Ibadan/Lagos expressway, opposite odo ona kekere, ibadan, oyo state. Its three days program from 17th to 19th April, 2015. Come and drop all your problems and worries and start living a completely new and peaceful life..08034007045...WE ARE SUPREMELY BLESSED...
wait, didn't Guru say Jonathan would win the election? The dude is confused. tell him to call me for help.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

DOMAK Group Chair Meets President Mnangagwa Over 1.2m Housing Units. / Daily FX Turnover Jumps To Record $857 Million As Naira Gains Momentum / Lagos Govt. Threatens To Shut Ladipo Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.