Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,178 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:16 AM

Nigeria Is Not Broke - Ngozi Okonjo-iweala - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nigeria Is Not Broke - Ngozi Okonjo-iweala (21533 Views)

Emeka Offor Is Now Broke - SaharaReporters / (pic) See Why Nigeria Is Broke / Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Joins Lazard As Senior Advisor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Is Not Broke - Ngozi Okonjo-iweala by Nobody: 8:28am On Apr 17, 2015
Hated because she is Igbo.a woman that has been recognized home and abroad.she is the minister of finance based on merit and not on quota system.
The problem is that it is not easy to be a minister of finance in a country where you have bigots,illiterates and educated illiterates
Re: Nigeria Is Not Broke - Ngozi Okonjo-iweala by Nobody: 8:29am On Apr 17, 2015
midolian:
Suddenly suddenly! Naija is not broke...hmm

We don't need your explanation now..wait til after handing over day.

NOTHING WILL HAPPEN TO HER, SHE'S A LEGEND.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Not Broke - Ngozi Okonjo-iweala by Burger01(m): 8:30am On Apr 17, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
It will soon be. The clueless Buhari will be busy fighting corruption to realise that there's a need to increase our revenue from non-oil sources.
Buhari is not clueless...Jonathan is, and your post reeked of ignorance undecided
Re: Nigeria Is Not Broke - Ngozi Okonjo-iweala by Jetjacky(m): 8:31am On Apr 17, 2015
angry
ijustdey:

this woman is just using English to confuse some gullible minds

we all knew how they have nearly ruin the economy of this nation
Shot up! don't you know you cannot put a new building on an old one, it would not last. you must first brake the old and then build them all up together. Your own na today point hand, why don't you go out their and do your own make we see. Nigeria is too dependent on oil that they're blind to their other ability

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Not Broke - Ngozi Okonjo-iweala by ibrozyconcept(m): 8:32am On Apr 17, 2015
FULL DATA PRICE ON nairasage

NOTE- For etisalat data, you can be credited with the requested data before payment if thats how you want it...

Data usable on all devices - Android, iPhone, Tablets, Modem, Pc,Nokia, BlackBerry 10...with 1 month validity

MTN DATA PLANS
1GIG - 1300 Naira
2GIG - 2500 Naira
3GIG - 3800 Naira
5GIG - 6000 Naira

Higher data also available...
CALL /WHATSAPP 08068745750
Www.nairasage.com

NOTE: Data balance can be checked on these MTN
plans by dialing *461*7#

ETISALAT DATA PLANS
- 100mb goes for N250 monthly
- 250mb goes for N500 monthly
- 500mb goes for N800 monthly
- 750mb goes for N1,000 monthly
- 1gb goes for N1,300 monthly
- 1.5gb goes for N2,000 monthly
- 2gb goes for N2,500 monthly
- 3gb goes for N3,800 monthly

-Higher plans available...

NOTE: Data balance can be checked on these Etisalat
plans by dialing *229*9#

CALL OR WHATSAPP 08068745750
Www.nairasage.com
BBM-55661ECF MOBILE NO-08068745750,08094641432

NOTE- For etisalat data, you can be credited with the requested data before payment if thats how you want it...
Re: Nigeria Is Not Broke - Ngozi Okonjo-iweala by Bants(m): 8:32am On Apr 17, 2015
Economy worldwide is still on recovery but why wont Nigeria be broke when they siphon all the money
Re: Nigeria Is Not Broke - Ngozi Okonjo-iweala by xagaboi(m): 8:33am On Apr 17, 2015
just passing
Re: Nigeria Is Not Broke - Ngozi Okonjo-iweala by lolaxavier(m): 8:34am On Apr 17, 2015
finniblinks:
Hated because she is Igbo.a woman that has been recognized home and abroad.she is the minister of finance based on merit and not on quota system.
The problem is that it is not easy to be a minister of finance in a country where you have bigots,illiterates and educated illiterates

What is dis one saying?
Re: Nigeria Is Not Broke - Ngozi Okonjo-iweala by Nobody: 8:34am On Apr 17, 2015
Stop rebranding yourself. GMB knows the best.
Re: Nigeria Is Not Broke - Ngozi Okonjo-iweala by Hope15: 8:35am On Apr 17, 2015
'In economic terms', Nigeria is not broke abi? Ok, in reality terms nko?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Not Broke - Ngozi Okonjo-iweala by midolian(m): 8:37am On Apr 17, 2015
chuna1985:

NOTHING WILL HAPPEN TO HER, SHE'S A LEGEND.
no be only legend, na gulder
Re: Nigeria Is Not Broke - Ngozi Okonjo-iweala by Jetjacky(m): 8:40am On Apr 17, 2015
After you guys would be shouting CHANGE!! but non of you're ready to embrace the challenges, consequences, arduous situations that erupts from the move for Change. You guys should better get ready for it oh, because even if Buhari's intentions are true, Nigeria economy will still face hardship in the first go. So children better start crying, or you can keep quiet and persevere like men. whimps!!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Not Broke - Ngozi Okonjo-iweala by donbenie(m): 8:42am On Apr 17, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
It will soon be. The clueless Buhari will be busy fighting corruption to realise that there's a need to increase our revenue from non-oil sources.
The world have moved on since March 28th,I suggest you move on with your life too,love it or hate Buhari is your next President,instead of you wishing him failure,it would be better to wish him all the best..and get a move on..

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Not Broke - Ngozi Okonjo-iweala by Project400: 8:43am On Apr 17, 2015
Re: Nigeria Is Not Broke - Ngozi Okonjo-iweala by Nobody: 8:50am On Apr 17, 2015
Abeg Madam Ngozi you need to go to ONICHAAA INTANASHINAL MARKET UNIVASEETI and apply for Money for Pocket and Market Economics! At the Fokolti of Marketing. grin grin grin angry

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Not Broke - Ngozi Okonjo-iweala by ceejayluv(m): 8:51am On Apr 17, 2015
trayvon360:
It will give me great joy and pleasure to see the two female paracites (ngozi and madueke) rot in jail under buhari's administration.

They joined. hands with the clueless one to destroy Nigeria and suck her dry.

All we want is a little retribution

Someone must pay for this economic mess we are in.

#retribution
#saibuhari
#killcorruption
Rot in jail on what charges?
Re: Nigeria Is Not Broke - Ngozi Okonjo-iweala by ogbonnajude507: 8:51am On Apr 17, 2015
uselessgoat:
[size=16pt] undecided

THIS PUF PUF CHEEK LIAR IS THE REASON WHY I HATE IGBOS angry[/size]
damn u,u dont hate a tribe because of one person,you are type the bible talks about in 1 corinthians chapter somethimg,repent my brother before you end up in hell.
Re: Nigeria Is Not Broke - Ngozi Okonjo-iweala by ceejayluv(m): 8:52am On Apr 17, 2015
Omotolu:
Stop rebranding yourself. GMB knows the best.
GMB doesn't know $hit about economics.
Re: Nigeria Is Not Broke - Ngozi Okonjo-iweala by mu2sa2: 8:53am On Apr 17, 2015
We wont know the true state of the economy until after May 29. Period.
Re: Nigeria Is Not Broke - Ngozi Okonjo-iweala by eleko1: 8:53am On Apr 17, 2015
sadU dey mind the thief.
lolaxavier:

Hahahahahaha...she will disappear before you know...
grin grin grin grin.Abi why did she told us to tight our belt undecided .useless pipu angry
Re: Nigeria Is Not Broke - Ngozi Okonjo-iweala by johnsonjosbles(m): 8:53am On Apr 17, 2015
eleko1:
sad. Just wait behind after MAY 29 to clarify thing beta undecided
bros you bad oh, if na you! you go wait? make all the dead she buried open nyash! lol! after reading buhari biography of 1983, ? she go overtake Landcruiser.
Re: Nigeria Is Not Broke - Ngozi Okonjo-iweala by scobaba: 9:02am On Apr 17, 2015
we broke die.

yeye woman.
Re: Nigeria Is Not Broke - Ngozi Okonjo-iweala by pateraluv: 9:02am On Apr 17, 2015
Woman go and rest, we don't need you again.
Re: Nigeria Is Not Broke - Ngozi Okonjo-iweala by Nobody: 9:02am On Apr 17, 2015
Re: Nigeria Is Not Broke - Ngozi Okonjo-iweala by Nobody: 9:03am On Apr 17, 2015
[size=15pt]Nigerian's pls help a student,who is in trouble.
I have been seeking help,for over one month now and it is not yet coming.
all the people that called,just disappointment.
Am sorry for bringing this kind of issue here,but I have no option than to seek help.anywere.I can get..
I don't want to go into my personal details.
that would be for anyone who ask of it but I just want to say a little about my ordeal..
I am a student of NOUN university,studyin B.s.c criminology and security studies,who has been doing well.
I am responsible for my school fees,right from primary school,cos my dad didn't see any need,giving us eduction,but deep inside me.I refused to subcribe to his ideology and I wanted the best for my family,cos our condition was terrible,"financially".
My mom had to take care of our education.7 of us.
has the first.I couldn't stand the sight of seeing her go through all does suffering.
Just to give us eduction,so I left home and started hustlin from primary 5 and I took care of my school fees right from then till I graduated from secondary,now am in the university and was doing well,until I invested all I had in an importation business which leta turned out to be a scam,now am down to zero.
My school fees has elapsed, for a long time now.
I don't even attend lectures and can not write exams,which ironically means,that I will have to withdraw from school.
I would have gone for student loan,but I have tried to secure a student loan before,when I got scholarship to study outside and needed money for my papers,but it was frustrating cos I have no one to stand for me.

The amount in question is,N52,000 and am ready to work for it,if necessary.
I am not saying you should dash me the money,a loan will be well appreciated and am ready to use all my school,birth,state of origin cartificate's, infact all my earthly possesion as a collactorall for the loan
Pls nigerian's. I know so many people bring fake story about such matters online,so am ready to corporate with anybody who can help verify this story.I live in abuja.

[size=15pt]please,I want to appeal to those,who called,and at the end keep posting me.
after calling and showing interest in helping,I stopped posting this article online.
what I get at the end is posting,..you are not doing any good to my situation.instead,u are worsinin it,the time I would have use to get help,is wat you are wasting. by making me to stop posting this online..
I did my best to corperate and even sent my school registration NO and study centre for
comfirmation..
I am not saying,they should dash me this money.I can work for it,just that am not fit right now to raise the the money and exam,is around the corner..
[/size]
[size=15pt]
I WILL BE VERY GREATFUL,IF ANY ONE CAN ASSIST ME WITH A LOAN INSTEAD

SOM1 QUOTED ME,QUESTIONIN THE CREDIBILITY OF THIS STORY.
IF YOU HAvE UR RESERVATIONS CONCERNIN THE CREDIBILITY OF THiS STORY.
YOU CAN MEET UP WITH ME,SO WE COULD GO,TO MY STUDY CENTRE TOGEDA FOR COMFIRMATION OR AT MY SCHOOL HEAD OFFICE,AT WUSE,HERE IN ABUJA
[/size]

[size=17pt]NOTE:pls if you can't assist with a loan and want to render direct financial assistance.you don't have to pay directly to me.
I will appreciate it more,if you pay directly into my school account.
Which you can google urself to comfirm
[/size]
Re: Nigeria Is Not Broke - Ngozi Okonjo-iweala by Nobody: 9:03am On Apr 17, 2015
This woman should pick the lie she wants to tell...talk this today,say another one 2moro
Why are media houses still granting this woman interviews. Can't they see that she is clueless like her boss.
Re: Nigeria Is Not Broke - Ngozi Okonjo-iweala by koligs: 9:05am On Apr 17, 2015
chuna1985:

To educate u n bring u further away from lack of knowledge, a financial minister has no access to touch a nations money. grow up n guide ur utterances...

What does this one know?
Omo ale jati jatu
Re: Nigeria Is Not Broke - Ngozi Okonjo-iweala by Ura: 9:06am On Apr 17, 2015
If Nigeria is not broke, then why was she and Jona applying to the World Bank for loan? These leaders, they think that this country is made up of illiterates o. They are very lucky that there is not platform for interaction between the ordinary people and them. 99 days for the thief and 1 day for the owner.
Re: Nigeria Is Not Broke - Ngozi Okonjo-iweala by topsyg5: 9:06am On Apr 17, 2015
Nigeria is not and u cannot pay contractors and salaries and Nigeria is not but our money stolen by iwela and company
Re: Nigeria Is Not Broke - Ngozi Okonjo-iweala by Opinedecandid(m): 9:06am On Apr 17, 2015
lolaxavier:

What is dis one saying?

He is saying the statement you or one of your kinds made smacked of hate, foolishness and sheer stupidity. The very reason we are here today.

Grow up.
Re: Nigeria Is Not Broke - Ngozi Okonjo-iweala by Nobody: 9:06am On Apr 17, 2015
Hope15:
'In economic terms', Nigeria is not broke abi? Ok, in reality terms nko?
Them don borrow money use us do collateral finish grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Register Your Business On VCONNECT.COM To Get More Clients / Between Opay And Kuda Mobile Which Is Better And Trustworthy / Dufil Prima Foods, Makers Of Indomie Noodles Takes Over Dangote Noodles.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.