Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,602 members, 7,958,843 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 05:10 AM

Nigeria Is Not Broke - Ngozi Okonjo-iweala - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nigeria Is Not Broke - Ngozi Okonjo-iweala (21724 Views)

Emeka Offor Is Now Broke - SaharaReporters / (pic) See Why Nigeria Is Broke / Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Joins Lazard As Senior Advisor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Is Not Broke - Ngozi Okonjo-iweala by ekpurikpu77: 12:24pm On Apr 17, 2015
modath:
2 Things.

1. This woman's textbook economics that doesn't have any bearing on reality has totally clouded her judgement.

2.How did she go from helping Nigeria shore up her foreign reserves under OBJ to also assiting Jona in plundering same reserve?

All I can see in her future is a commissioner position in one eastern state, she has dropped the ball somewhere. undecided

Try and achieve something with your life before you berate someone that you'll in this life or any other if there is such things ever reach her accomplishments.I hope you'll do some introspection.
Re: Nigeria Is Not Broke - Ngozi Okonjo-iweala by indeed123: 12:37pm On Apr 17, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
It will soon be. The clueless Buhari will be busy fighting corruption to realise that there's a need to increase our revenue from non-oil sources.

Sorry my friend. You will have to find another term for Buhari. Clueless is only for Jona and Jona only.
Re: Nigeria Is Not Broke - Ngozi Okonjo-iweala by ddeola: 2:19pm On Apr 17, 2015
After una don empty d treasury finish, the truth will come out after May 28th
Re: Nigeria Is Not Broke - Ngozi Okonjo-iweala by no2fuks(m): 3:26pm On Apr 17, 2015
Opinedecandid:
It is not in spewing rubbish: pelting the woman with hate, uttering unkind and insolent words, and hurling insults on her and President Jonathan that your lives would be better.

If you can't see anything good, nothing good can come your way.

When you know little or nothing about a thing- like the economic state of this nation this woman refers to- the highest sane thing to do is to keep your trap SHUT.

shut ur bitch ass up I swear I hate this house slaves the most
Re: Nigeria Is Not Broke - Ngozi Okonjo-iweala by Chigorkizz(m): 5:41pm On Apr 17, 2015
On may 29th, the first African CERTIFICATELESS Democratic president will be sworn in.

what a country!!!
Re: Nigeria Is Not Broke - Ngozi Okonjo-iweala by afanide: 5:55pm On Apr 17, 2015
galadima77:
up till now?

modified:
maybe someone with better knowledge of economics will come and explain to us what this minister means...for me who's always in the mkt, I sincerely don't feel the presence of money in d system and I also know crude oil value has been all time low for weeks now. so like I said, someone should help me and my likes.

...lest I forget, on a Friday morning, what else can be more exciting than making the front page and also hitting jackpot wit FTC..... well I know it's no big deal, after all many have and will continue to attain similar feat, but guys. .......I dey feel myself die!!!

But wait o...... is there anything special abt making front pages on N/L?

Av seen so many pple express excitements over making Front Page. If i may ask, is there a Special Bonus for those who make Front Page? Cos i may be losing out on sth very Important....
Re: Nigeria Is Not Broke - Ngozi Okonjo-iweala by galadima77(m): 7:06pm On Apr 17, 2015
afanide:

But wait o...... is there anything special abt making front pages on N/L?

Av seen so many pple express excitements over making Front Page. If i may ask, is there a Special Bonus for those who make Front Page? Cos i may be losing out on sth very Important....

Lolz.......smiles. ....
Re: Nigeria Is Not Broke - Ngozi Okonjo-iweala by hamilton62(m): 10:31pm On Apr 17, 2015
What's wrong with my fellow country men who can't make reasonable contribution without throwing tantrums?
Because the money is not in your pocket just as she concur does it mean she's lying?
We need to argue constructively and act civilized for once in our lives... Diversification is what we have been clamouring for and now you guys should thank her reign because Nigeria is presently 40% dependent on oil products and 60% on non oil products and they achieved it... This is the sowing period, we will grow better in the time of harvest that's what she meant by "Nigeria isn't broke" my loving country people.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

DOMAK Group Chair Meets President Mnangagwa Over 1.2m Housing Units. / Daily FX Turnover Jumps To Record $857 Million As Naira Gains Momentum / Lagos Govt. Threatens To Shut Ladipo Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.