Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,103 members, 7,818,299 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

Mention The Things You Want From The Incoming Government. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mention The Things You Want From The Incoming Government. (838 Views)

El-rufai To Suleiman: Mention The Day I Will Die / List Of The Things Buhari Promised Nigerians - Vanguard / Highlights Of The Approach Of Muhammad Buhari's Incoming Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mention The Things You Want From The Incoming Government. by jarkbauer: 7:32am On Apr 17, 2015
For Me
1 Fight against corruption
2 Atleast 18 hrs of light per day.
3 Good motorable roads
4 Not just good hospitals but good insurance cover for all nigerians
5 Modernisation of Our police force

Add yours
Re: Mention The Things You Want From The Incoming Government. by babs01(m): 7:33am On Apr 17, 2015
5 ke, only uninterupted power supply will do me
Re: Mention The Things You Want From The Incoming Government. by Scholes007(m): 7:42am On Apr 17, 2015
Some fools will come here and shout arrest their father and mother ...hahaha
Re: Mention The Things You Want From The Incoming Government. by bigass(f): 7:44am On Apr 17, 2015
Fight against corruption
modernisation of Agriculture
stopping importation of refined oil
light light light.
Re: Mention The Things You Want From The Incoming Government. by bigass(f): 7:45am On Apr 17, 2015
Scholes007:
Some fools will come here and shout arrest their father and mother ...hahaha

dont think he should arrest anybody. He should just make dem refund any money they stole.
Re: Mention The Things You Want From The Incoming Government. by ramdris(m): 7:47am On Apr 17, 2015
1. Security
2. Fight corruption to the core.
3. Power should be restored.
Re: Mention The Things You Want From The Incoming Government. by menix(m): 7:51am On Apr 17, 2015
Deregulation of Okpo price to accomdate all..

Govt should ban outrageous Pride price nd list in the SE..

Finally, Condoms should b placed at all strategic places across d nation to help fight AIDs...
Re: Mention The Things You Want From The Incoming Government. by bigass(f): 7:54am On Apr 17, 2015
The person above me should not be allowed to fly a plane
Re: Mention The Things You Want From The Incoming Government. by Scholes007(m): 7:55am On Apr 17, 2015
bigass:

dont think he should arrest anybody. He should just make dem refund any money they stole
that is if found guilty (through legal means)
Re: Mention The Things You Want From The Incoming Government. by Etumgbe(m): 7:58am On Apr 17, 2015
If I can get better job then I'll know that the change is here truly
Re: Mention The Things You Want From The Incoming Government. by kettykings: 8:00am On Apr 17, 2015
A deep sea port in Akwa Ibom is all I want from buhari and stable electricity
Re: Mention The Things You Want From The Incoming Government. by bigass(f): 8:02am On Apr 17, 2015
kettykings:
A deep sea port in Akwa Ibom is all I want from buhari and stable electricity

but Akwa people voted for continuation of uncommon transformation

1 Like

Re: Mention The Things You Want From The Incoming Government. by kettykings: 8:06am On Apr 17, 2015
bigass:

but Akwa people voted for continuation of uncommon transformation
Yes they voted for continuation but buhari is now elected as the president of Nigeria and not president of APC. Moreover Goodluck Jonathan built flyover in kano, commissioned railway project from Lagos to kano that are APC States and even built Universities in non PDP States
Re: Mention The Things You Want From The Incoming Government. by bigass(f): 8:19am On Apr 17, 2015
kettykings:

Yes they voted for continuation but buhari is now elected as the president of Nigeria and not president of APC. Moreover Goodluck Jonathan built flyover in kano, commissioned railway project from Lagos to kano that are APC States and even built Universities in non PDP States

Which flyover? The flyover was built by Kwankwaso.
Re: Mention The Things You Want From The Incoming Government. by kettykings: 8:23am On Apr 17, 2015
bigass:

Which flyover? The flyover was built by Kwankwaso.

The flyover commissioned by Goodluck a week to the election.

http://www.punchng.com/news/jonathan-inaugurates-multi-million-naira-bridge-in-kano/
Re: Mention The Things You Want From The Incoming Government. by Arch1: 8:25am On Apr 17, 2015
kettykings:

president Goodluck Jonathan commissioned railway project from Lagos to kano
where?
Re: Mention The Things You Want From The Incoming Government. by kettykings: 8:25am On Apr 17, 2015
Re: Mention The Things You Want From The Incoming Government. by Arch1: 8:35am On Apr 17, 2015
Re: Mention The Things You Want From The Incoming Government. by kettykings: 8:39am On Apr 17, 2015
Arch1:
The 'multi million naira' bridge didnt last a week before it collapsed

https://www.nairaland.com/2214012/anxiety-over-cracks-n2.5bn-jonathan

The business of the president is to allocate and award contract, the business of the ministry of work is to supervise and maintain.
Some body in the ministry of works should be held responsible together with the contractor and not the president.

(1) (Reply)

Xenophobia: Till Many Nigerians Die Before We Act, Now Its Not Worse. / Identify / AN OPEN LETTER TO PRESIDENT-ELECT GENERAL M. BUHARI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.