Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,112 members, 7,814,904 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

See The Joke That Broke Their 8year Relationship(plz Read & Learn) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Joke That Broke Their 8year Relationship(plz Read & Learn) (2146 Views)

A Nairalander's Pre-wedding Pix That Broke The Net. / Hilarious Conversation Between Lady & Guy That Broke Her Girlfriend's Heart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Joke That Broke Their 8year Relationship(plz Read & Learn) by Nobody: 8:15am On Apr 17, 2015
I only told her I tested HIV+

please advise
Re: See The Joke That Broke Their 8year Relationship(plz Read & Learn) by braintext(m): 8:39am On Apr 17, 2015
Yungwizzzy:
I only told her I tested HIV+

please advise

Have you seen my replacement battery?
Re: See The Joke That Broke Their 8year Relationship(plz Read & Learn) by alberto2k(m): 8:54am On Apr 17, 2015
Very very very very very x100 Dry joke undecided
Re: See The Joke That Broke Their 8year Relationship(plz Read & Learn) by Nobody: 9:05am On Apr 17, 2015
braintext:

Have you seen my replacement battery?

I gave it to Abdullahi he said he needed the battery to manufacture something I don't even know about

I even saw some cylinders with him self
Re: See The Joke That Broke Their 8year Relationship(plz Read & Learn) by sinaj(f): 9:07am On Apr 17, 2015
Yungwizzzy:

I gave it to Abdullahi he said he needed the battery to manufacture something I don't even know about

iz it dat motorola ba3 ?

u left it on my bed na
Re: See The Joke That Broke Their 8year Relationship(plz Read & Learn) by Swegzfreak: 9:26am On Apr 17, 2015
sinaj:

iz it dat motorola ba3 ?

u left it on my bed na
No ooo na sule get dat 1 oooo nd d ba3 wey dey bside stove the bobo dey talk
Re: See The Joke That Broke Their 8year Relationship(plz Read & Learn) by braintext(m): 9:26am On Apr 17, 2015
Yungwizzzy:

Omg!....we have to stop him....call 911
Re: See The Joke That Broke Their 8year Relationship(plz Read & Learn) by sinaj(f): 9:33am On Apr 17, 2015
Swegzfreak:

No ooo na sule get dat 1 oooo nd d ba3 wey dey bside stove the bobo dey talk

na u sabi i go troway diz ba3
Re: See The Joke That Broke Their 8year Relationship(plz Read & Learn) by Nobody: 9:36am On Apr 17, 2015
*sigh
Re: See The Joke That Broke Their 8year Relationship(plz Read & Learn) by stalwart123(m): 9:46am On Apr 17, 2015
braintext:

Omg!....we have to stop him....call 911

I have been dialing 911 for the past 1 hour, all I can hear is the number you have dialed is not responding, please dial the number later.
Re: See The Joke That Broke Their 8year Relationship(plz Read & Learn) by oluday2: 10:42am On Apr 17, 2015
Anyone with blackberry pin mouth charger?
Re: See The Joke That Broke Their 8year Relationship(plz Read & Learn) by braintext(m): 11:21am On Apr 17, 2015
stalwart123:

I have been dialing 911 for the past 1 hour, all I can hear is the number you have dialed is not responding, please dial the number later.

Damn.....report to the nearest police station
Re: See The Joke That Broke Their 8year Relationship(plz Read & Learn) by faith551(m): 11:24am On Apr 17, 2015
It's a costly joke na, u expect it would cost u nothing? Then what is the costly in the (costly joke) for
Re: See The Joke That Broke Their 8year Relationship(plz Read & Learn) by Nobody: 1:05pm On Apr 17, 2015
sinaj:

iz it dat motorola ba3 ?

u left it on my bed na

Baby that sex was sweet sha wink
Re: See The Joke That Broke Their 8year Relationship(plz Read & Learn) by sinaj(f): 1:23pm On Apr 17, 2015
Yungwizzzy:

Baby that sex was sweet sha wink

lol c werin de hungry u
Re: See The Joke That Broke Their 8year Relationship(plz Read & Learn) by Nobody: 1:53pm On Apr 17, 2015
sinaj:

lol c werin de hungry u

Baby yo tight gan
Re: See The Joke That Broke Their 8year Relationship(plz Read & Learn) by ifyan(m): 2:52pm On Apr 17, 2015
Kai! My people.

Chai! Chei! And Hmmm. Anyway to d.....

Remember you know. ....

(1) (Reply)

Pls Ladies How True Is This..graphic Quote!! / One Word For This Husband / NEED YOUR ADVICE PALS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.