Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,935 members, 7,817,727 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

Apc Rigged Zamfara State In Presidential Election- Video - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apc Rigged Zamfara State In Presidential Election- Video (3357 Views)

Cyril Dum-Wite Arrested During Rerun Election (Video) / Gov Wike's Horror Speech To His Opponents In The Upcoming Rivers Election(video) / APC Claims Victory In Presidential Election Ahead Of Inec’s Declaration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apc Rigged Zamfara State In Presidential Election- Video by erunz(m): 9:28am On Apr 17, 2015
VIDEO EVIDENCE SHOWING HOW APC RIGGED THE PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION IN ZAMFARA STATE.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=174MYlaBkrk&feature=youtu.be
Re: Apc Rigged Zamfara State In Presidential Election- Video by walemoney007(m): 9:55am On Apr 17, 2015
Re: Apc Rigged Zamfara State In Presidential Election- Video by Nobody: 9:57am On Apr 17, 2015
@OP: We all know the massive rigging and other electoral malpractice(like underaged voting) that took place up North all to favor the APC candidate. Personally, I'm not surprised one bit by this discovery..
Re: Apc Rigged Zamfara State In Presidential Election- Video by bakila: 10:00am On Apr 17, 2015
That is not the Presidential Election Barcanista booking space
Re: Apc Rigged Zamfara State In Presidential Election- Video by frankyychiji(f): 10:01am On Apr 17, 2015
Op let it be! Let it ride. We all know what they did last summer! They know we know.
This is the beginning of their failure.
Re: Apc Rigged Zamfara State In Presidential Election- Video by Ddonoflife(m): 10:01am On Apr 17, 2015
barcanista:
up barca.i dey use corner eye look as u book space o.lols .bk to the topic.ok.
Re: Apc Rigged Zamfara State In Presidential Election- Video by bakila: 10:02am On Apr 17, 2015
barcanista:
barcanista:
walemoney007:
This guys are PDP and they want to rig this thread. Your post are disqualified and am first to comment.
Re: Apc Rigged Zamfara State In Presidential Election- Video by Nobody: 10:03am On Apr 17, 2015
bakila:
That is not the Presidential Election Barcanista booking space
Whatever election that it is does not negate the fact that there was massive rigging and other malpractice up north. Anyway, let that slide!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apc Rigged Zamfara State In Presidential Election- Video by bakila: 10:03am On Apr 17, 2015
barcanista:
barcanista:
walemoney007:
This guys are PDP and they want to rig this thread. Your posts are disqualified and am first to comment.
Re: Apc Rigged Zamfara State In Presidential Election- Video by Ddonoflife(m): 10:04am On Apr 17, 2015
bakila:

This guys are PDP and they want to rig this thread. Your post are disqualified and am first to comment.
lolz. I concur
Re: Apc Rigged Zamfara State In Presidential Election- Video by bakila: 10:07am On Apr 17, 2015
barcanista:
@OP: We all know the massive rigging and other electoral malpractice(like underaged voting) that took place up North all to favor the APC candidate. Personally, I'm not surprised one bit by this discovery..
Result of space booking. This is not Presidential elections, notwithstanding the perpetrators should be investigated and prosecuted.
I now agree that you were never a man of principle. Always seeking cheap stuff. I pity your life in six months time when the tout, thugs and proooostitutes take over their party the PDP.

1 Like

Re: Apc Rigged Zamfara State In Presidential Election- Video by Nobody: 10:08am On Apr 17, 2015
Ddonoflife:
up barca.i dey use corner eye look as u book space o.lols .bk to the topic.ok.
bakila:

grin grin grin
Re: Apc Rigged Zamfara State In Presidential Election- Video by bakila: 10:08am On Apr 17, 2015
barcanista:
Whatever election that it is does not negate the fact that there was massive rigging and other malpractice up north. Anyway, let that slide!
let the defeated candidate head to the tribunal ASAP. As for you, you can't counterr the Akwa-Ibom case and the Rivers worse case.
Re: Apc Rigged Zamfara State In Presidential Election- Video by Nobody: 10:11am On Apr 17, 2015
barcanista:
And there was no massive rigging in the south east and south south??you are a hypocrite!!!!
Re: Apc Rigged Zamfara State In Presidential Election- Video by natureblack(m): 10:13am On Apr 17, 2015
Bad things do happen;how we respond to them define our character and the quality of our lives.We can choose to sit in perpetual sadness,immobilized by the gravity of our loss,or we can choose to rise from the pain and treasure the most precious gift we have - life itself.
Re: Apc Rigged Zamfara State In Presidential Election- Video by Nobody: 10:15am On Apr 17, 2015
bakila:

let the defeated candidate head to the tribunal ASAP. As for you, you can't counterr the Akwa-Ibom case and the Rivers worse case.
Her we have problem of what propaganda is. The APC committed glaring act of mal-practice via underaged voting and also alleged figures falsification, ballot box stuffing, violence and gratification of voters on election day, yet they are the first to cry foul and accuse PDP over unsubstantiated claims. You an APC supporter just displayed it. Have you told your "hero" Amaechi and Umana to go to court rather that involve in an unglorious protest that is aimed at discrediting the people of Rivers State and Akwa Ibom respectively? Take your double standard elsewhere!
Re: Apc Rigged Zamfara State In Presidential Election- Video by bakila: 10:32am On Apr 17, 2015
[quote author=barcanista post=32813286] Her we have problem of what propaganda is. The APC committed glaring act of mal-practice via underaged voting and also alleged figures falsification, ballot box stuffing, violence and gratification of voters on election day, yet they are the first to cry foul and accuse PDP over unsubstantiated claims. You an APC supporter just displayed it. Have you told your "hero" Amaechi and Umana to go to court rather that involve in an unglorious protest that is aimed at discrediting the people of Rivers State and Akwa Ibom respectively? Take your double standard elsewhere![/quote
What evidence do you have that they are underage? The Akwa-Ibom case was nauseating yet you say nothing about it. Watch the video and respond please
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EK9y8KP2oVA.
I almost felt pity for you when every one here was saying you are unprincipled and were self-serving. Please look at the guys doing it in turns and respond.
Re: Apc Rigged Zamfara State In Presidential Election- Video by Orunto: 10:41am On Apr 17, 2015
Everywhere you go in the North, it is JEGASCO.
Re: Apc Rigged Zamfara State In Presidential Election- Video by Nobody: 10:43am On Apr 17, 2015
bakila:
My position is very simple, it you have any evidence just GO TO COURT, and stop causing unnecessary chaos and anarchy. There are laid down procedures to seek redress but the APC from Day one vowed not to follow such step, but rather cause anarchy that leads to loss of lives and properties. It is highly hypocritical and double standard that you asked the PDP to go to court in your earlier post but saw nothing wrong in Amaechi, Dakuku and co show of shame. It also amount to hypocrisy that you are quick to dismiss the issue of underaged voters and other allegations against APC and Buhari despite pictoral evidence, but you take that made by APC hook-line and sinker. Abeg shift joor....I know your type.

As for the APC, I don't give a damn whether they rig out INEC from the North ot not, I'm more concerned with my region and to an extent the country.
Re: Apc Rigged Zamfara State In Presidential Election- Video by bakila: 11:36am On Apr 17, 2015
barcanista:
My position is very simple, it you have any evidence just GO TO COURT, and stop causing unnecessary chaos and anarchy. There are laid down procedures to seek redress but the APC from Day one vowed not to follow such step, but rather cause anarchy that leads to loss of lives and properties. It is highly hypocritical and double standard that you asked the PDP to go to court in your earlier post but saw nothing wrong in Amaechi, Dakuku and co show of shame. It also amount to hypocrisy that you are quick to dismiss the issue of underaged voters and other allegations against APC and Buhari despite pictoral evidence, but you take that made by APC hook-line and sinker. Abeg shift joor....I know your type.

As for the APC, I don't give a damn whether they rig out INEC from the North ot not, I'm more concerned with my region and to an extent the country.
Hahaa now I know that you are a confused fella and after PDP or APC. I am not tslking of going to court- I made a lot of money from election petition and I knw what is involved. What am saying is that what is in that video should be condemned even though it is not the Presidential election.
Again your hypocrisy smells heavily, how will you be concerned about your country and not care of what happens in the Presidential election in Akwa-Ibom and Rivers? Is posting Zamfara House of Assembly rigging closest to the Country's affairs than two states rigging in Presidential election?
It is unfortunate that you turn blind eyes and deaf ears to the disenfranchisement of the people of your part of the country because PDP that will provide you protection, sustenance and succor is the perpetrator and beneficiary. DOnt change your name when the thugs and touts you guys are encouraging turn against people like you- they will sure do, Gbawe will not be available for you when it happens.

(1) (Reply)

21 Acts Of Impunity Committed By General Buhari In Less Than1 Year / OPINION: Is A Unclad Woman The New Reward For Hard Work In Benue?? See This / Redeemed Members And All Christians Should Boycott APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.