Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,256 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

Spanish Student Visas - Travel (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Spanish Student Visas (156605 Views)

Things you should know about Kenya. Visa, Tourism, Business And Student Visas. / What You Need To Know About Russia Student Visas And Immigration New Laws / Jamaican Denied Visas Over Bleaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Spanish Student Visas by oblo(m): 10:16am On Aug 30, 2022
Hi and good morning. Please my sister would be off to Spain to school at Pompeu Fabra University, Barcelona. The issue now is getting accommodation. She has been searching and till now not been able to lease an apartment. She would be going with her husband as well so a modest apartment would suffice. Please anyone has some good suggestions as to where else she can get links to leasing an apartment? She also tried air bnb but no Lusk there either as she thinks once they discover she is black they don't get back to her.

Thank you
Re: Spanish Student Visas by 3RNEST(m): 2:11am On Sep 24, 2022
I'm interested..
Re: Spanish Student Visas by Remnita(f): 11:58pm On Sep 24, 2022
oseremenifidon:
Infact the denial rate for students visa ehh!!!
Applying to spain is like waste of money.
The just collect money and deny applicants for no clear reasons

What if those applying for Business and Toursit visa ?
Re: Spanish Student Visas by Olasco001: 10:04am On Sep 25, 2022
Happy Sunday Family
Please it’s take how many days before Spain embassy decide on first timer travel ,
Re: Spanish Student Visas by oseremenifidon: 3:26pm On Sep 25, 2022
Remnita:

What if those applying for Business and Toursit visa ?
You can try that one..
Re: Spanish Student Visas by flowergirl194: 9:21pm On Sep 27, 2022
There is a site called roomlala.com. It's very good and lots of landlords post their rooms and apartments there for lease. I think you should try it. Though you will need to pay a service fee just like airbnb after concluding your search and making your choice. I wish you good luck

oblo:
Hi and good morning. Please my sister would be off to Spain to school at Pompeu Fabra University, Barcelona. The issue now is getting accommodation. She has been searching and till now not been able to lease an apartment. She would be going with her husband as well so a modest apartment would suffice. Please anyone has some good suggestions as to where else she can get links to leasing an apartment? She also tried air bnb but no Lusk there either as she thinks once they discover she is black they don't get back to her.

Thank you
Re: Spanish Student Visas by RedAlert08(m): 8:39am On Oct 11, 2022
You need all the pages of your transcripts stamp, otherwise, you will be ask to do so

Hello dear brother, I need some information from you concerning student visa to Spain. I was admitted to an art school in Barcelona. Please I would like to know the process involved in getting a visa appointment, plus the required documents. Also, how do I go about translation of my documents to spanish?
Re: Spanish Student Visas by oseremenifidon: 5:09pm On Oct 14, 2022
RedAlert08:

Hello dear brother, I need some information from you concerning student visa to Spain. I was admitted to an art school in Barcelona. Please I would like to know the process involved in getting a visa appointment, plus the required documents. Also, how do I go about translation of my documents to Spanish?
Why did you apply to Spain. Haven't you heard that student visa is now tough to get from Spain.
Re: Spanish Student Visas by Loving1: 6:41pm On Oct 23, 2022
divinefavour06:

I have some schools between €1,900-€2500 for a whole year/master's program and it is round the year not only February and October palava

Beep me for more info
Hello I sent u an email, please respond
Re: Spanish Student Visas by Loving1: 6:42pm On Oct 23, 2022
YosiMama:

Thanks @hargu123.
So BSc Transcript is not needed?
Re: Spanish Student Visas by Loving1: 7:04pm On Oct 23, 2022
omabisco:

About a month
What are the documents u submitted for the visa?
Re: Spanish Student Visas by Loving1: 9:34pm On Oct 23, 2022
Cousin9999:

All the Mediterranean countries have high unemployment rates.

If you think you might not land a position, create one. You don't need a lot of money or expertise. You can do something random like exporting spare parts and used cars, or sourcing building materials and industrial components.

ETA: Spain isn't an expensive place to live, so modest earnings from a small business go far.
When does admission into Spanish universities start?
Re: Spanish Student Visas by divinefavour06: 4:04am On Oct 27, 2022
I have responded to your mail. Kindly check it

Loving1:

Hello I sent u an email, please respond

1 Like

Re: Spanish Student Visas by divinefavour06: 4:16am On Oct 27, 2022
Has she landed here? If no, there are some places she can stay for free max 3mnths. They will be paying him €20-30/wk. You can do whatever you like there like cooking, sleeping and other things as well as searching for your preferred accommodation and job while still staying in this apartment. If you still get work, you can stay there codedly and keep your salaries for these months BUT YOU WILL ASSIST THEM IN CLEANING THE PLACE O. This is good for those that doesn't have much or self-sponsored.

oblo:

Thank you
Re: Spanish Student Visas by Loving1: 5:28am On Oct 27, 2022
divinefavour06:
Has she landed here? If no, there are some places she can stay for free max 3mnths. They will be paying him €20-30/wk. You can do whatever you like there like cooking, sleeping and other things as well as searching for your preferred accommodation and job while still staying in this apartment. If you still get work, you can stay there codedly and keep your salaries for these months BUT YOU WILL ASSIST THEM IN CLEANING THE PLACE O. This is good for those that doesn't have much or self-sponsored.

That means you can study and work in Spain right? I was thinking there's no work & study in Spain.
Re: Spanish Student Visas by Kingsley10000: 7:26am On Oct 27, 2022
divinefavour06:

I have some schools between €1,900-€2500 for a whole year/master's program and it is round the year not only February and October palava

Beep me for more info
which school is that
Re: Spanish Student Visas by RedAlert08(m): 7:37am On Oct 30, 2022
oseremenifidon:
Why did you apply to Spain. Haven't you heard that student visa is now tough to get from Spain.

Hello boss, how difficult is it? From the information you have, is there any hope?
Re: Spanish Student Visas by divinefavour06: 5:53pm On Oct 30, 2022
It wasn't allowed previously but the law changed this year in August. It was signed into law and commenced on the 20th of August, 2022 to be precise allows students to work for 30hrs per week now. This is nothing but good news for the new comers which means you can balance up the remaining €900 in part payment or even pay at once when you land here

Loving1:

That means you can study and work in Spain right? I was thinking there's no work & study in Spain.
Re: Spanish Student Visas by oseremenifidon: 10:42pm On Nov 05, 2022
magnifico1:
Hello guys
Pls Anyone with an idea how the proof of funds for Spain student visa is calculated?

It's a 3 year bachelor's course to be precise
1000 euro per month, so for a year masters you should present to the embassy 12000euro(the equivalent in naira) or more.
For a 3years bachelors programme simply multiply it by 3.
Re: Spanish Student Visas by oseremenifidon: 1:06am On Nov 08, 2022
Yes regardless of your tuition fee.
If you are not paying in full, i will advice you add up your balance to the POF!
Also communicate with your school if they can follow up on visa matters because the denial rate was pretty high this year.

1 Like

Re: Spanish Student Visas by Alkason: 8:29am On Nov 08, 2022
divinefavour06:

Beep me for more info
In Spain or another country?
Re: Spanish Student Visas by Elibola: 10:20am On Nov 14, 2022
divinefavour06:

hello! Please can I send you an email, I want to get information about the Spanish student visa and its urgent. Thank you
Re: Spanish Student Visas by Geesab: 11:19pm On Nov 22, 2022
Hello everyone, please I’d like to know how long it takes the Spanish embassy to respond to visa application these days. I Submitted on the 25th of October. Thought I would have gotten a call by now.
Anyone who’s had their experience recently kindly share please. Thank you
Re: Spanish Student Visas by Nitta08(f): 4:05am On Nov 23, 2022
divinefavour06:
I have responded to your mail. Kindly check it

Hello, I sent you a mail as well.
I am interested in a bachelors degree in Spain
Re: Spanish Student Visas by oseremenifidon: 9:41am On Nov 27, 2022
Geesab:
Hello everyone, please I’d like to know how long it takes the Spanish embassy to respond to visa application these days. I Submitted on the 25th of October. Thought I would have gotten a call by now.
Anyone who’s had their experience recently kindly share please. Thank you
So sorry! But again denial rate is pretty high and from what i see i doubt if you would be given. You can go confirm sha.
Our fellow Nigerians has abused the system with fake documents submission and not studying, so the consular feels all applicants are like that. Spain is strict on giving Visa's even to students because the consular noticed most people don't study. Let hope things stabilize but for now it's a big risk to apply to Spain. I heard from next year Spanish embassy Nigeria would be looking to enforcing full tuition payments.
Re: Spanish Student Visas by vibrant99(m): 11:20am On Nov 27, 2022
It's always calculated for 1 year, not 3 years .....

even if it's a 200yrs program.

ability is confirmed for the first year and the same for all countries

oseremenifidon:

1000 euro per month, so for a year masters you should present to the embassy 12000euro(the equivalent in naira) or more.
For a 3years bachelors programme simply multiply it by 3.

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (Reply)

STUDY IN BULGARIA / Being Black In Berlin/germany / Tell Us About The City Where You Live

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.