Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,535 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Spanish Student Visas - Travel (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Spanish Student Visas (156584 Views)

Things you should know about Kenya. Visa, Tourism, Business And Student Visas. / What You Need To Know About Russia Student Visas And Immigration New Laws / Jamaican Denied Visas Over Bleaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Spanish Student Visas by vibrant99(m): 11:21am On Nov 27, 2022
send a Mail by Monday..... when was ur flight date on your application?

Geesab:
Hello everyone, please I’d like to know how long it takes the Spanish embassy to respond to visa application these days. I Submitted on the 25th of October. Thought I would have gotten a call by now.
Anyone who’s had their experience recently kindly share please. Thank you
Re: Spanish Student Visas by Geesab: 3:12am On Dec 01, 2022
oseremenifidon:
So sorry! But again denial rate is pretty high and from what i see i doubt if you would be given. You can go confirm sha.
Our fellow Nigerians has abused the system with fake documents submission and not studying, so the consular feels all applicants are like that. Spain is strict on giving Visa's even to students because the consular noticed most people don't study. Let hope things stabilize but for now it's a big risk to apply to Spain. I heard from next year Spanish embassy Nigeria would be looking to enforcing full tuition payments.

* I paid my tuition in full anyway. €10,000
Re: Spanish Student Visas by Geesab: 3:13am On Dec 01, 2022
vibrant99:
send a Mail by Monday..... when was ur flight date on your application?

I sent a mail over a week ago and no reply. I paid all necessary fees including tuition in full
Re: Spanish Student Visas by oseremenifidon: 12:22pm On Dec 01, 2022
Geesab:

* I paid my tuition in full anyway. €10,000
I also paid mine in full yet denied. Just be hopeful bro or go there to confirm the state of your application because there are time application would be completed and they won't call . If yours is upto 5 to 6 weeks I'm sure they must have made their decision..
Re: Spanish Student Visas by Geesab: 7:07pm On Dec 01, 2022
oseremenifidon:
I also paid mine in full yet denied. Just be hopeful bro or go there to confirm the state of your application because there are time application would be completed and they won't call . If yours is upto 5 to 6 weeks I'm sure they must have made their decision..

Wow… but how long did it take for you to be notified? Did you have to go check yourself or they called you to tell you?
Re: Spanish Student Visas by Julietfalowo927: 3:32pm On Dec 10, 2022
1andonly:
I noticed that there is little or nothing on this topic. i just want this to gain some traction as I know myself and a few other people are interested. I will bell the cat by starting with the below even though I believe it to be at the very best complicated. That was the response I got from the embassy after I sent an email. If you have further info kindly post. Thanks.

You are kindly requested to submit originals and photocopies of the following documents, together with the visa application:

1. Passport, valid for at least 180 days (photocopy of the identifying page).

2. 2 colour passport photographs on WHITE background.

3. a.- Original WAEC Statement of Result forwarded to the Embassy by WAEC.
b.- Original First Degree Certificate (if going for a Masters’ degree)
c.- Masters Degree Certificate (if going for a Ph.D. degree)

4. If educational documents are issued by other countries, they should be legalized by Spanish consular office accredited to the country concerned.

5. All those documents (3a and 3b), legalized and translated into Spanish.

6. Letter of admission into the University concerned.

7. Original receipt of payment from the University in respect of tuition fees for the first year.

8. Original receipt of payment from the University in respect of accommodation fees for the first year.

9. Bank Statement (last 6 months) of your Sponsor and yourself.

10. Medical certificate stating that the applicant is not a carrier of any contagious disease, dangerous to public health, in accordance with International Health Rules of 2005. Translated into Spanish.

11. Police certificate issued by the countries where the applicant has been living in for the last 5 years, (only if you are over 18 years of age). If you are a Nigerian citizen, you should present the police report with your finger prints (a Police Character Certificate). Legalized and translated into Spanish.

12. If Police certificates are issued by other countries, they should be legalized by Spanish consular office accredited to the country concerned. And also translated into Spanish.

13. Birth Certificate (legalized and translated into Spanish).

14. In case of minors, AUTHORIZATION LETTER, signed by father/mother/legal guardian, resident in Nigeria, legalized by the Nigerian Ministry of Foreign Affairs.

15. Travel insurance covering Schengen countries with a minimum coverage of €30.000, for the period of the stay, including:
A.- Medical treatment.
B.- Emergency admission to hospital.
C.- Repatriation

16. Visa Fee; N13,400.00

• Translations must be done by a Spanish official translator, duly authorized by the Spanish Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
• The Spanish Consulate in Lagos legalize ONLY the signature of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Nigeria.
• Documents above mentioned - where applicable - should end up legalized at the Spanish Consulate in Lagos.
Re: Spanish Student Visas by weathervibe: 9:54am On Dec 18, 2022
Hello everyone, I really want to know if there is Whatsapp group for this.
Re: Spanish Student Visas by Loveefex: 8:18pm On Dec 28, 2022
good day everyone please i an my kids want to visit my mother in spain she is a spanish citizen my document are all legalise but the lawyer over there is advising i apply from nigeria through the famiy runion visa am just worried if it will be a sucess or not please anyne has any advis for me on what i need to o right and documen i will need to submit pls any advise will be appreciated.tank you so much
Re: Spanish Student Visas by weathervibe: 11:36am On Dec 29, 2022
Good day

I really want to know if there is anybody here that was granted visa for 2022, please him or her should kindly contact via this mail omotayoojueromi@gmail.com and also if there's any social media group kindly add my line 07065870364.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Spanish Student Visas by vibrant99(m): 4:02pm On Dec 29, 2022
A family reunion visa is the easiest and very simple,

Apply from Nigeria, and go also to the embassy to enquire what you will need to do in case there is an update.

Loveefex:
good day everyone please i an my kids want to visit my mother in spain she is a spanish citizen my document are all legalise but the lawyer over there is advising i apply from nigeria through the famiy runion visa am just worried if it will be a sucess or not please anyne has any advis for me on what i need to o right and documen i will need to submit pls any advise will be appreciated.tank you so much
Re: Spanish Student Visas by oseremenifidon: 5:38pm On Dec 29, 2022
Please i need help with any micro finance bank that does POF! Interest rate should be nothing more than 3% please.
Re: Spanish Student Visas by samtol4(m): 5:22am On Jan 02, 2023
weathervibe:
Good day

I really want to know if there is anybody here that was granted visa for 2022, please him or her should kindly contact via this mail omotayoojueromi@gmail.com and also if there's any social media group kindly add my line 07065870364.

Thank you.
My brother and his wife was granted last week. What do you want to know sir ?
Re: Spanish Student Visas by Chikachalokwu: 7:42pm On Jan 03, 2023
Please I need help. I sent the Spanish consulate mail today requesting for a date for legalization and they said they are fully booked till end of March. I don’t have that time as my school resumes 3rd of March and I also need to be in Barcelona before 25-27th of February for physical enrollment.. please what can I do? I really need help
Re: Spanish Student Visas by Chikachalokwu: 7:44pm On Jan 03, 2023
Please I need help. I sent the Spanish consulate mail today requesting for a date for legalization and they said they are fully booked till end of March. I don’t have that time as my school resumes 3rd of March and I also need to be in Barcelona before 25-27th of February for physical enrollment.. please what can I do? I really need help
Re: Spanish Student Visas by macanino: 10:01am On Jan 06, 2023
samtol4:
My brother and his wife was granted last week. What do you want to know sir ?

I have a highly qualified professional visa and my wife is trying to get a visa appointment at the Consulate in Lagos but her emails are being ignored.

Can you please share the subject of the appointment email that your brother's wife used?

I will appreciate your prompt response.

1 Like

Re: Spanish Student Visas by oseremenifidon: 9:09pm On Feb 09, 2023
A friend who has his Students Visa approved recently needs an accommodation in Barcelona. He will be in Spain in 2 weeks time. Please if you have any info kindly let me know.
Re: Spanish Student Visas by Alphabelle: 7:55pm On Mar 08, 2023
BiafranBushBoy:
Just arrived Spain.

If you have questions, you can ask.

If you need help, I can guide you from getting admission to getting your visa till your enter Spain.

This isn’t free… you can check my profile as proof that I was once here asking questions too about travelling abroad.

P.s. I only know about Spanish Visa.

How do I contact you pls
Re: Spanish Student Visas by oseremenifidon: 9:32pm On Apr 03, 2023
Please those in Spain, how did you apply for your T.I.E student resident card in Spain? seems there are no appointments at the moments.
Re: Spanish Student Visas by hargu123: 12:15pm On Apr 09, 2023
Re: Spanish Student Visas by steddy001: 8:14pm On Apr 22, 2023
Good evening everyone, please is there WhatsApp group for the forum? If yes please admin kindly add up my contact (08022933448)
Re: Spanish Student Visas by steddy001: 10:20am On Apr 23, 2023
Good morning My People,

Thanks for all the information they really helps a lot.

i want to ask questions and my questions base on proof of fund and sponsorship Spanish study Visa

1. Please what are the documents will need for sponsorship?

2. What is the minimum amount should be in a sponsorship account?

3. Can I add my own proof of fund together with my sponsorship ( My Dad)?

4. Do I need to Legalize Dad Documents at the Spanish Embassy as well ?

please kindly help me to answer this questions.

Thanks a lot.
Re: Spanish Student Visas by steddy001: 10:22am On Apr 23, 2023
Good morning My People,

Thanks for all the information they really helps a lot.

i want to ask questions and my questions base on proof of fund and sponsorship Spanish study Visa

1. Please what are the documents will need for sponsorship?

2. What is the minimum amount should be in a sponsorship account?

3. Can I add my own proof of fund together with my sponsorship ( My Dad)?

4. Do I need to Legalize Dad Documents at the Spanish Embassy as well ?

please kindly help me to answer this questions.

Thanks a lot.
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)
Re: Spanish Student Visas by robify01: 10:54pm On Apr 28, 2023
It seems that we aren't getting anywhere with this group. No more comments and responses. Don't give up. Let's keep it alive.
Re: Spanish Student Visas by Swalen: 10:29am On Apr 30, 2023
Hi Everyone

For all your document translations (sworn & regular), send me a private message.

I am a Spanish citizen living in Valencia and I offer translation services for English, Spanish and Portuguese.

You'd scan and send the documents in pdf for review and you'd receive a quote in 48hrs.

Only serious enquiries pls. No gimmicks.
Re: Spanish Student Visas by Aisha07259: 9:14am On May 10, 2023
H
Re: Spanish Student Visas by Aisha07259: 9:23am On May 10, 2023
[quote author=BiafranBushBoy post=111332655]

+34 670 *** **

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (Reply)

STUDY IN BULGARIA / Being Black In Berlin/germany / Tell Us About The City Where You Live

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.