Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,748 members, 7,824,155 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

Lopsided passion - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lopsided passion (867 Views)

Ladies!!! Why Do You Hate Short Guys With Passion? / Why Every Lady Must Stand By Her Man To Pursue His Passion?the Banky.w Story / Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lopsided passion by Mikwus(f): 1:07pm On Apr 17, 2015
I am in the midst of a discussion, Please feel free to debunk this claim and give reasons.

Here we go,

The height of a every relationship with passion begins when a man loves a woman........True or false......give reasons please.

It is said that when a woman loves a man more, she is seen as a fool and the relationship should come to a halt.
What if it is the other way round (the man loving the woman more), should the man be given a chance or should the relationship also come to an end? undecided undecided undecided

CC:
Ishilove, Farano, Lalasticala, efepro,Lala247,Missclasssy,standd,TheRealAdonye,shiifi,babyosisi,EggovinMma
Re: Lopsided passion by Strongfaze(m): 2:10pm On Apr 17, 2015
I disagree ma'am. Its best for the lady to love more so that the relationship will last longer or forever because guys are more prone to act in an I don't care attitude than girls.
Re: Lopsided passion by Nobody: 2:41pm On Apr 17, 2015
I will only say; if you are a guy, you benefit more when the woman "loves" you "more"---whatever this means or entails.

It is a fact that: Men die younger than women. Men benefit more from companionship. Men who are married (or in serious committed) relationships are happier.

Women are 'generally' the nurture-ers....'nuff said; and if you get a good woman who loves ya more count yourself blessed beyond measures, and if you treat her right, you are royalty- sultan of Arabia cannot even come close.

Ergo, by process of deduction, men benefit more.

Women are: first name greatest; last name ever. gringrin
Re: Lopsided passion by Nobody: 2:51pm On Apr 17, 2015
What if there is a third way where everybody is happy with the love they are giving and receiving in the relationship. Where there is no one person doing more or most of the work. No 70:30 or any other imbalanced scale but 100:100.
Re: Lopsided passion by Mikwus(f): 2:58pm On Apr 17, 2015
andromida:
What if there is a third way where everybody is happy with the love they are giving and receiving in the relationship. Where there is no one person doing more or most of the work. No 70:30 or any other imbalanced scale but 100:100.

yea.....or 50:50........how possible is that? undecided
Re: Lopsided passion by ronald4lif(m): 3:01pm On Apr 17, 2015
As crazy as it may sound, one should just love and care less who loves more. When your partner tells you they love you and act it as well just take it like that. But love with your brains intact and always expect the worse so you don't get taken by surprise. Whether he/she loves more is not a guarantee your ass won't get dumped if that's bound to happen.

People should just forget about this love talk and enjoy a relationship while it last, enjoy the moment, live it and when it ends move on.

Who love don help.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lopsided passion by Mikwus(f): 3:07pm On Apr 17, 2015
ronald4lif:
As crazy as it may sound, one should just love and care less who loves more. When your partner tells you they love you and act it as well just take it like that. But love with your brains intact and always expect the worse so you don't get taken by surprise. Whether he/she loves more is not a guarantee your ass won't get dumped if that's bound to happen.

People should just forget about this love talk and enjoy a relationship while it last, enjoy the moment, live it and when it ends move on.

Who love don help.

grin grin grin
Re: Lopsided passion by sinizia: 3:12pm On Apr 17, 2015
Mikwus:
I am in the midst of a discussion, Please feel free to debunk this claim and give reasons.

Here we go,

The height of a every relationship with passion begins when a man loves a woman........True or false......give reasons please.

It is said that when a woman loves a man more, she is seen as a fool and the relationship should come to a halt.
What if it is the other way round (the man loving the woman more), should the man be given a chance or should the relationship also come to an end? undecided undecided undecided

1. It's false. To me, the height or peak of any relationship is when there's almost equal love between them, in other words, when the love is requited. Imagine in a scenario where the man loves the woman more and the woman does reciprocate that love in an almost equal measure. That's a recipe for relationship blunder.

2. No, you are wrong. When a man or a woman loves their partners who doesn't love them as much as they do them, the relationship is bound to end in heartbreak. It's not related a specific gender alone.
Re: Lopsided passion by Nobody: 3:33pm On Apr 17, 2015
Mikwus:

yea.....or 50:50........how possible is that? undecided

I'll stick with 100:100 i prefer people to bring their whole selves not halves and yeah its possible people give the the best of themselves to their careers and other things they consider important why not bring that same passion to your primary relationship.

1 Like

Re: Lopsided passion by Mikwus(f): 3:48pm On Apr 17, 2015
andromida:

I'll stick with 100:100 i prefer people to bring their whole selves not halves and yeah its possible people give the the best of themselves to their careers and other things they consider important why not bring that same passion to your primary relationship.

I see your point and i totally agree
Re: Lopsided passion by efepro(m): 8:57am On Apr 24, 2015
60(woman)/ 40(man) wink60(woman)/ 40(man)

(1) (Reply)

Wisewords For Married Women / Relationship Tips: 8 Dating Principles Guys Need To Learn From Their Fathers! / How has Mtn's New Night Call Charge Rate Affect Your Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.