Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,068 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:56 PM

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) - TV/Movies (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) (1227257 Views)

DC Extended Universe (TV) / Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners / Marvel Cinematic Universe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (1543) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Raalsalghul: 9:16pm On Jul 11, 2015
Minemrys:

so fucking c0ol bro. Did u see lex in the bvs trailer? I love lex. I hate lex. Eisenberg is...s0mething else.
I've not seen the trailer yet. Give me the link.

2 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 9:17pm On Jul 11, 2015
Raalsalghul:
Am not going to kill you, am just gonna hurt you really really bad- The Joker from suicide squad trailer at SDCC.
general zod even ma dey the film. O boy. I love this. Have u watched the squad trailer?
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Raalsalghul: 9:20pm On Jul 11, 2015
Minemrys:

general zod even ma dey the film. O boy. I love this. Have u watched the squad trailer?
No now, give me the link, please am dying here.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 9:21pm On Jul 11, 2015
Raalsalghul:
I've not seen the trailer yet. Give me the link.
on youtube. Type bvs doj c0mic c0n trailer. Or go 2 vuclip and type it, u'll see it. Mhen i love this. Zod! Lex! Alfred! Gal bleeping w0nder w0man and KRYPT0NITE! Like kevin spacey said in superman returns. Krryyptonite.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 9:25pm On Jul 11, 2015
JUHABACH:
THE RED CAPES ARE COMING!!!!!!!!!
bro, i love lex bleeping luthor.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by cupidhero(m): 9:26pm On Jul 11, 2015
TonySpike:

The killing of the Waynes was shown as a Flashback, I think. Batman vex for Superman gan o. Superman destroyed the Wayne satellite and Wayne Tower in the fight against General Zod.
Lol. I don't think he was mad because he destroyed his satelite tho.... be like Robin sef go apear for the film. Some of my paddy them said they saw his suit in the trailer.

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by JUHABACH: 9:29pm On Jul 11, 2015
my reactions after watching this trailer....

2 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by JUHABACH: 9:32pm On Jul 11, 2015
cupidhero:

Lol. I don't think he was mad because he destroyed his satelite tho.... be like Robin sef go apear for the film. Some of my paddy them said they saw his suit in the trailer.

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 9:33pm On Jul 11, 2015
TonySpike:
I'm impressed with the new Dawn of Justice trailer. It seem Bruce Wayne was in Metropolis during the fight between Superman and General Zod from the new trailers. This movie will be the biggest DC movie ever!!
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Raalsalghul: 9:33pm On Jul 11, 2015
Minemrys:

so fucking c0ol bro. Did u see lex in the bvs trailer? I love lex. I hate lex. Eisenberg is...s0mething else.
Finally something to quiet the marvel fans.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 9:37pm On Jul 11, 2015
cupidhero:
I think clark kent deserves a little color on his suit. It is way too dark and glossy. I believe affleck can pull this off. .. pray it won't be another daredevil.
i love the way clark is and to be clear, this isn't an0ther dare devil. This is the dark knight.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 9:39pm On Jul 11, 2015
cupidhero:
Epic!!!
2016 should come already. Hope they won't include the killing of bruce waynes parents in the upcoming movie.... saw a man shoot some and then a kid started crying@the new trailer. DC rules!!!!!!! cool
are u just kn0wing?
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 9:42pm On Jul 11, 2015
Raalsalghul:
Finally something to quiet the marvel fans.
we as a populati0n on this planet have been l0oking for a savior...DC.

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 9:52pm On Jul 11, 2015
Zack Synder is a very creative director, he created something very unique from the Batman and Superman franchise. Did anyone notice that this new trailer has an amazing colour improvement over the last trailer. I think DC is listening to its fans' requests to reduce the extremely dark theme in Man of Steel. I'm impressed!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by cupidhero(m): 9:56pm On Jul 11, 2015
Minemrys:

are u just kn0wing?
I was carried away by bruce waynes suit... just took a closer look at the suit and yay it was robin's suit. Warnerbros just announced a new green lantern movie is in the works.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Raalsalghul: 9:59pm On Jul 11, 2015
Oh my God, I just saw the trailer now on Vuclip.com. Am having orgasms. Marvel you will bleed.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by cupidhero(m): 10:00pm On Jul 11, 2015
[quote author=JUHABACH post=35756159][/quote]
Thats definately a robin suit. 2016 is ours@DC universe.

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Raalsalghul: 10:01pm On Jul 11, 2015
Minemrys:

Amen bro, Amen.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Raalsalghul: 10:05pm On Jul 11, 2015
Mehn, I regret ever doubting Ben Affleck talent. Just look at that pure rage in his face.

2 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Raalsalghul: 10:08pm On Jul 11, 2015
Minemrys:

A to the men bro.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by jjk24(m): 10:21pm On Jul 11, 2015
This seems too good [color=#990000][/color] :oto be true really.. am dne infact am dne.. self induced coma sure pass.. wake me up next year.

2 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 11:40pm On Jul 11, 2015
jjk24:
This seems too good [color=#990000][/color] :oto be true really.. am dne infact am dne.. self induced coma sure pass.. wake me up next year.
funny. Take am easy oh. It'll c0me. L0oking forward to 2 films. Bvs and x men apocalypse. Really dnt care abt civil war cos i wasn't involvd in the war.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 11:45pm On Jul 11, 2015
Raalsalghul:
Mehn, I regret ever doubting Ben Affleck talent. Just look at that pure rage in his face.
me too. I even petiti0ned 4 him to be rem0ved. The one pers0n i never doubtd was jesse eisenberg luthor. That guy is s0me0ne else. He is s0mething else. Wishd the joker showed up at the end of the trailer and said sarcastically<in joker voice> its all according to the plan, marvel.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 11:48pm On Jul 11, 2015
TonySpike:
Zack Synder is a very creative director, he created something very unique from the Batman and Superman franchise. Did anyone notice that this new trailer has an amazing colour improvement over the last trailer. I think DC is listening to its fans' requests to reduce the extremely dark theme in Man of Steel. I'm impressed!
thanks to the new cinematographer. The one who workd with snyder in 300, larry fong.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Raalsalghul: 1:02am On Jul 12, 2015
Minemrys:

me too. I even petiti0ned 4 him to be rem0ved. The one pers0n i never doubtd was jesse eisenberg luthor. That guy is s0me0ne else. He is s0mething else. Wishd the joker showed up at the end of the trailer and said sarcastically<in joker voice> its all according to the plan, marvel.
Yes, this has taught that we should always give an actor chance b4 judging them. Another highlight of the trailer for me is Gal Gadot, mehn looking at her fighting. I wish they had shown her more.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by SIRcumalot: 8:51am On Jul 12, 2015
The red capes are coming cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by kraftykc(m): 5:47pm On Jul 12, 2015
I have a bone from the trailer. Imma bang every Marvel fanboy out there.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 5:48pm On Jul 12, 2015
SIRcumalot:
The red capes are coming cheesy cheesy
u are so damn right.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by ApexTitan(m): 7:44pm On Jul 12, 2015
A comment I saw on the YouTube trailer.

Mexicans love superman because he is an illegal alien.

cheesy

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 10:25pm On Jul 12, 2015
ApexTitan:
A comment I saw on the YouTube trailer.

Mexicans love superman because he is an illegal alien.

cheesy
lols i can't st0p laughing. Sarcasm mixed with ir0ny. Does it mean all mexicans ard illegal occupants of u.s?
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by badinfluence: 10:51pm On Jul 12, 2015
Too much over hype.. hope the high expectations wouldn't ruin the movie.. you could build an expectation that can never be met.. just saying tho

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 8:51am On Jul 13, 2015
badinfluence:
Too much over hype.. hope the high expectations wouldn't ruin the movie.. you could build an expectation that can never be met.. just saying tho
at this stage, one can overhype it, bro. I loue what am seeing. Atleast this isn't an0ther origin st0ry that gets dragged 4 3 hours. With this, what we see is what we expect and what we are seeing hasn't being d0ne b4. Either by marvel or disney. To be h0nest the distinguishd c0mpetiti0n isn't with disney and wb or marvel and dc bt with fox and wb.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (1543) (Reply)

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.