Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,818 members, 7,810,140 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:34 PM

Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa: 8 Things You Should Know [shocking Photos] - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa: 8 Things You Should Know [shocking Photos] (7081 Views)

Benue Villagers Fleeing Their Homes For Fear Of Herdsmen Attacks In Benue / Shocking Photos From The Recaptured Town Of Damasak, Borno State / 615 Terrorist killed In Both Air And Ground Attacks In Sambista Forest - Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa: 8 Things You Should Know [shocking Photos] by Nobody: 3:00am On Apr 18, 2015
MzansiBeat:
You full of jealousy! We didnt say that you must be born in a slum that you call a country. I also read that you ppl fly with chickens and goats in your airlines. You ppl believe in sacrificing humans for money ritual & for protection. Such mumbo jambo voodoo nonsense! That why you are so backward because your country is held to ransom by evil spirits through wide spread cultism. Who's lazy now? Who's savage & uncouth now. YOU! Who's breeding like rats? YOUR KIND! You boasting about a population of 170m ppl and you think it's normal. You kind is too noisy and just too loud for anyone's comfort. For your info: that looted shop was doing business illegally. It's pompous ppl like you that must be taught a difficult lesson. Getting obsessed about SA and itching to insult her ppl won't protect you from the next suicide bomber. I won't argue with a fool, ppl may not distinguish the difference.

What u mentioned especially the voodoo stuff happens everywhere in the world but believing an article of taking animal on board is an irony. Such can never happen even in an under developed country.

Back to d main issue. Nigeria has its shortcoming which is terrorist attack and thank God the fight is almost over. What can you say of the situation where u pick hate for your fellow Africans by killing them.

Don't worry by the time we close your business here(MTN, DSTV, shoprite, etc) u will see the harsh consequences on your economy. Mind you MTN is making profit in Nigeria while making loss in your country.

Nigeria may not be the best but we are accommodating and never shown xenophobic act before.

3 Likes

Re: Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa: 8 Things You Should Know [shocking Photos] by Horus(m): 3:06am On Apr 18, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h2PBYm3w34Q

[size=15pt]South African Attacks: Lawmakers demand immediate evacuation of all Nigerians[/size]
Re: Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa: 8 Things You Should Know [shocking Photos] by imsuboi(m): 3:07am On Apr 18, 2015
This SA boy should just deactivate his account. 'Cos the number of insulting quotes he would get today would be wonderfully wonderful grin

1 Like

Re: Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa: 8 Things You Should Know [shocking Photos] by amos407020(m): 3:32am On Apr 18, 2015

3 Likes 144 Shares

Re: Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa: 8 Things You Should Know [shocking Photos] by wyman3: 3:45am On Apr 18, 2015
Re: Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa: 8 Things You Should Know [shocking Photos] by MzansiBeat: 3:59am On Apr 18, 2015
At least we can agree on this one. Good! Now truce then. Let's leave the other morons getting worked out for nothing. Although you are being silly on your suggestion concerning SA investments in Naija. You know that will never happen naija warrior, c.
wristwatch:

What u mentioned especially the voodoo stuff happens everywhere in the world but believing an article of taking animal on board is an irony. Such can never happen even in an under developed country.

Back to d main issue. Nigeria has its shortcoming which is terrorist attack and thank God the fight is almost over. What can you say of the situation where u pick hate for your fellow Africans by killing them.

Don't worry by the time we close your business here(MTN, DSTV, shoprite, etc) u will see the harsh consequences on your economy. Mind you MTN is making profit in Nigeria while making loss in your country.

Nigeria may not be the best but we are accommodating and never shown xenophobic act before.
Re: Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa: 8 Things You Should Know [shocking Photos] by MzansiBeat: 4:11am On Apr 18, 2015
Re: Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa: 8 Things You Should Know [shocking Photos] by Happywoman(f): 4:16am On Apr 18, 2015
MzansiBeat:
You full of jealousy! We didnt say that you must be born in a slum that you call a country. I also read that you ppl fly with chickens and goats in your airlines. You ppl believe in sacrificing humans for money ritual & for protection. Such mumbo jambo voodoo nonsense! That why you are so backward because your country is held to ransom by evil spirits through wide spread cultism. Who's lazy now? Who's savage & uncouth now. YOU! Who's breeding like rats? YOUR KIND! You boasting about a population of 170m ppl and you think it's normal. You kind is too noisy and just too loud for anyone's comfort. For your info: that looted shop was doing business illegally. It's pompous ppl like you that must be taught a difficult lesson. Getting obsessed about SA and itching to insult her ppl won't protect you from the next suicide bomber. I won't argue with a fool, ppl may not distinguish the difference.

The people u all have killed make sure u cook and eat them ooo, you know, u have to complete your pictures as savages.
Re: Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa: 8 Things You Should Know [shocking Photos] by MzansiBeat: 4:35am On Apr 18, 2015
amos407020:

@MZANSiBEAT

are you in nigeria?

Pray you are not,.if so I will make sure I track you down and not only kill and drink your blood ,but also your whole family and associate,here in nigeria.

It's time to show you guyz that we all also drink and eat xenophobic attitude,though we accomodate you BASTARDS here,bcs we taught we have a brother,unknownly we are dealing with animals and we will show you that we are animals too.

That Nigerian 2 year old Child,That you Guyz Killed His Parent And Stabbed Him,Leaving him TO Die,Must Be Revanged.

We refuse to go on protest with our fellow dudes,here in lag,because we beliv in blood for blood and that is what is goin to happen to all of you assholes,here in nigeria

MAKE SurE,YOU PROTECT THAT YOUR SIM FOR ME.
@amos, amos ooo. Slow down naija warrior. For your info I don't drink any blood thereof. But I do it better, I'm washed by it, the Blood of The Lord Jesus Christ the King of Kings, Lord of Lords. He is the light of God in me. I spread Jesus's love to you so you could love SA & remove that hate of it & tribalist anger which is not good for your well being. You are angry & swearing because I'm standing for the truth (Jesus is the way the truth and the life) and speaking up against lies peddled by naijas in this forum. What is happening in SA is none of ya'll business as that is a sovereign country with laws that must be observed by all. You can do well with others to start focussing on domestic matters i.e. how can you rescue those kidnapped girls. SA should be less of your concerns. You know u'd never track me, notheless, just calm down now for God's sake.
Re: Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa: 8 Things You Should Know [shocking Photos] by MzansiBeat: 4:40am On Apr 18, 2015
Happywoman:

The people u all have killed make sure u cook and eat them ooo, you know, u have to complete your pictures as savages.
How many have you killed in naija? I doubt you've them, not unless you have cannibals. In SA human beings cannot be eaten, just for your info.
Re: Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa: 8 Things You Should Know [shocking Photos] by Happywoman(f): 4:46am On Apr 18, 2015
MzansiBeat:
How many have you killed in naija? I doubt you've them, not unless you have cannibals. In SA human beings cannot be eaten, just for your info.

Oook it's coke and fanta and booze that u guys need.
No wonder white man came and turned u all to slaves on ur own land, imagine.
All u could do was sing sarafina, and chant apartheid ,and drink booze for years , until the world came to ur rescue.
Tell Mugabe to teach u patriotism and guts 101.
Booze is never the solution to the malaise in any society.
Oponu

2 Likes

Re: Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa: 8 Things You Should Know [shocking Photos] by MzansiBeat: 4:56am On Apr 18, 2015
Happywoman:

Oook it's coke and fanta and booze that u guys need.
No wonder white man came and turned u all to slaves on ur own land, imagine.
All u could do was sing sarafina, and chant apartheid ,and drink booze for years , until the world came to ur rescue.
Tell Mugabe to teach u patriotism and guts 101.
Booze is never the solution to the malaise in any society.
Oponu
You are funny hey grin. You know that is not true. At least you know something about SA, but you need some improvement by applying the info in a constructive way instead of being malicious. Apartheid happened and is now part of SA's history but it's not chanted. Your ppl drink booze as well aren't they? I drink non alcoholic drinks i.e 100% juice. And pls don't mention Mugabe and patriotism in one sentence u see. He bring disgrace to this word.
Re: Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa: 8 Things You Should Know [shocking Photos] by Happywoman(f): 5:08am On Apr 18, 2015
MzansiBeat:
@amos, amos ooo. Slow down naija warrior. For your info I don't drink any blood thereof. But I do it better, I'm washed by it, the Blood of The Lord Jesus Christ the King of Kings, Lord of Lords. He is the light of God in me. I spread Jesus's love to you so you could love SA & remove that hate of it & tribalist anger which is not good for your well being. You are angry & swearing because I'm standing for the truth (Jesus is the way the truth and the life) and speaking up against lies peddled by naijas in this forum. What is happening in SA is none of ya'll business as that is a sovereign country with laws that must be observed by all. You can do well with others to start focussing on domestic matters i.e. how can you rescue those kidnapped girls. SA should be less of your concerns. You know u'd never track me, notheless, just calm down now for God's sake.
You fellow country men are no diff from the people that kidnapped those girls.
Boko haram's issues with the govt is not booze and jealousy.
Your people are petty minded . That's the plain truth
Re: Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa: 8 Things You Should Know [shocking Photos] by Happywoman(f): 5:09am On Apr 18, 2015
MzansiBeat:
You are funny hey grin. You know that is not true. At least you know something about SA, but you need some improvement by applying the info in a constructive way instead of being malicious. Apartheid happened and is now part of SA's history but it's not chanted. Your ppl drink booze as well aren't they? I drink non alcoholic drinks i.e 100% juice. And pls don't mention Mugabe and patriotism in one sentence u see. He bring disgrace to this word.

In your opinion
Re: Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa: 8 Things You Should Know [shocking Photos] by MzansiBeat: 5:37am On Apr 18, 2015
You know that we are not so let us not waste anymore time to debate this. For your info, SA is handling the violence against foreign immigrants better than you have handled BH. So you see why you can't compare the two. Look at the campaign in SA & the interest generated by this flash event world wide. Look at how SA responded albeit not swiftly enough.

In a matter of days you there were thousands of ppl on the street marching against these attacks, not to mention intensive campaigns through the social media, radio & TV. Now compare it with what happens after hundreds have been killed by BH. It almost doesn't get much coverage with the exception of a courtesy mention. No outrage, no anger, almost very little gets done from your side and the world media doesn't give it much attention.

We all feel that sometimes your anger is misplaced as a result of propaganda stories on xenophobia reported in Nigeria. You ppl tend to be too angry to such an extent of making irrational statements that fuel hatred. For your comfort, no Nigerian has lost his life & they weren't targeted for being Naijas as some of your gossip channels have misinformed.

The few naijas which were affected were those that live in those hotspots. But all were protected by police that quelled any attempts from the mob. Some Naijas have openely said that they are not returning home to naija. So pls ppl, get the correct info 1st, then remove hatred against SA. It is then that you'll be able to make rational decisions & the correct noise.
Happywoman:

You fellow country men are no diff from the people that kidnapped those girls.
Boko haram's issues with the govt is not booze and jealousy.
Your people are petty minded . That's the plain truth
Re: Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa: 8 Things You Should Know [shocking Photos] by Nobody: 6:24am On Apr 18, 2015
MzansiBeat:

So u are born again xtian and ur uttering silly words. Am disappointed in u.

3 Likes

Re: Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa: 8 Things You Should Know [shocking Photos] by omenka(m): 6:32am On Apr 18, 2015
Krak:
The whole of black Africa came together and helped these people get their freedom.

Now they have their freedom they are now killing black Africans in their midst.

I thing its time for the whole of black Africa to come together again and teach these people some lesson.
Re: Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa: 8 Things You Should Know [shocking Photos] by tempest69: 6:43am On Apr 18, 2015
MzansiBeat:
Savage Animal (SA) mode activated!!! Keep ranting while mandela grave boils. Ungrateful bastards. Artavist!!!

2 Likes

Re: Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa: 8 Things You Should Know [shocking Photos] by cirmuell(m): 7:27am On Apr 18, 2015
asha80:
Mehn the black guy in the third picture looks like he is on a stake out like a predator staking out prey in the wild undecided
He's gonna use that on a fellow human o, chai shocked
Re: Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa: 8 Things You Should Know [shocking Photos] by ArodeTsolaye: 7:51am On Apr 18, 2015
MzansiBeat:

If the rest of Africa had it's way, SA will be recolonized and you animals will be locked up again by your white masters with the key thrown away into the indian ocean. There is a reason SA is located at butthole of africa. You are the shitthole of Africa.

4 Likes

Re: Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa: 8 Things You Should Know [shocking Photos] by ArodeTsolaye: 8:05am On Apr 18, 2015
MzansiBeat:
At least we can agree on this one. Good! Now truce then. Let's leave the other morons getting worked out for nothing. Although you are being silly on your suggestion concerning SA investments in Naija. You know that will never happen naija warrior, c.

What da f.cuk is wrong with this Savage Animal.
1. MTN Nigeria: Nationalizing this business shouldn' t be difficult. There are Nigerian holders who hold certain % in MTN. We'll simply hand it over to them 100%. Life will go on and nobody will break a sweat for it. Other networks like GLO will also reap.

2. Shoprite: Shopping in shoprite is not neccesity for the average Nigerian. There were alternatives before Shoprite came in. Simply hand it over to those whose shops were looted in SA. What's the big deal?

3. Spar: As applicable to shoprite

4. Chicken republic: We've had Mr Biggs, tantalizer, sensation etc before they came. Not indispensable.

Nationalize all businesses owned by Savage Animals(SA)
Re: Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa: 8 Things You Should Know [shocking Photos] by FKO1(m): 8:20am On Apr 18, 2015

1 Like

Re: Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa: 8 Things You Should Know [shocking Photos] by Krak(m): 8:23am On Apr 18, 2015
wristwatch:

So u are born again xtian and ur uttering silly words. Am disappointed in u.

His claims to be a Born Again Christian makes him more moro.nic because instead of trying to calm nerves down by apologising on behalf of his compatriots, he is busy attacking us on our own forum and even insulting us about Boko Haram and the Chibok Girls.

But in reality he is endagering all South Africans in Nigeria because this is a Nigerian forum where millions of Nigerians come everyday, and many Nigerians will see his rants as typical of South Africans and may decide to start retaliatory attacks.

He is obviously devoid of any sense or blind by hate.
Re: Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa: 8 Things You Should Know [shocking Photos] by Nobody: 8:36am On Apr 18, 2015
Krak:

His claims to be a Born Again Christian makes him more moro.nic because instead of trying to calm nerves down by apologising on behalf of his compatriots, he is busy attacking us on our own forum and even insulting us about Boko Haram and the Chibok Girls.

But in reality he is endagering all South Africans in Nigeria because this is a Nigerian forum where millions of Nigerians come everyday, and many Nigerians will see his rants as typical of South Africans and may decide to start retaliatory attacks.

Exactly. Now the latest story is the king has shown no remorse and insist all foreigner must leave SA. Perhaps I don't know why we are 2 slow to act in Nigeria atimes.

It should start here by removing him and his likes from nairaland.

Silly people.
Re: Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa: 8 Things You Should Know [shocking Photos] by Nobody: 8:38am On Apr 18, 2015
ArodeTsolaye:

What da f.cuk is wrong with this Savage Animal.
1. MTN Nigeria: Nationalizing this business shouldn' t Nigerians at. There are Nigerian holders who hold certain % in MTN. We'll simply hand it over to them 100%. Life will go on and nobody will break a sweat for it. Other networks like GLO will also reap.

2. Shoprite: Shopping in shoprite is not neccesity for the average Nigerian. There were altetnatives like Shoprite came in. Simply hand it over to those whose shops were looted in SA. What's the big deal?

3. Spar: As applicable to shoprite
4. Chicken republic: We've had Mr Biggs, tantaluzer, sensation etc before they came. Not indispensable.

Nationalize all businesses owned by Savage Animals(SA)

Spot on jawe!
Re: Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa: 8 Things You Should Know [shocking Photos] by MzansiBeat: 8:58am On Apr 18, 2015
So what do want in that butthole of Africa? Get the hell out of our modern butthole and head back to you cesspit, sewerage and slum you call a country. Your curse of Bokoharam is killing ppl like flies, and you don't give a damn you satanist ritualistic voodoo priests. You are no match for SA in any way you can think of. Your jealousy of SA is an open secret. You can't even rescue the kidnapped girls one year down the line but suddenly you have an opinion. You ppl are a disgrace to this continent & the human race. Don't include the rest of Africa in your evil schemes. You all over the continent & the world and no country wants you even your neighbours - Ghana. Sies. If it was not for Joshua & Oyakhilome your country would have been desolate by now. For you are living under a curse. Your good prophets are considering relocating to improved countries in Southern Africa & leave your BH infested slum. Thereafter u can eat & finish one another in peace.[[s]quote author=ArodeTsolaye post=32843546]

[s]If the rest of Africa had it's way, SA will be recolonized and you animals will be locked up again by your white masters with the key thrown away into the indian ocean. There is a reason SA is located at butthole of africa. You are the shitthole of Africa.[/s] [/quote][/s]
Re: Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa: 8 Things You Should Know [shocking Photos] by MzansiBeat: 9:04am On Apr 18, 2015
I didn't claim to be. But wait, since that makes you uncomfortable so I am what you say I am.
Krak:

Re: Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa: 8 Things You Should Know [shocking Photos] by Krak(m): 9:13am On Apr 18, 2015
MzansiBeat:
I didn't claim to be. But wait, since that makes you uncomfortable so I am what you say I am.

I just went through your profile and you clearly have a special hatred against Nigerians.

Stop giving yourself unnecessary headache, or else that headache will make you go kolomental.

Hatred will eventually blind you and then you will yearn in vain for those days when you could still see, pls start growing a brain before it is too late.
Re: Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa: 8 Things You Should Know [shocking Photos] by MzansiBeat: 9:14am On Apr 18, 2015
Don't you have stories in your country? You hate SAcans so much, so why do you keep snooping on their side? You are more concerned about what the King says instead of being concerned on what Buhari is saying to protect u against BH. SA is important to you. Bunch of hypocrites?
wristwatch:

[s]Exactly. Now the latest story is the king has shown no remorse and insist all foreigner must leave SA. Perhaps I don't know why we are 2 slow to act in Nigeria atimes.

It should start here by removing him and his likes from nairaland.

Silly people.
[/s]
Re: Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa: 8 Things You Should Know [shocking Photos] by ArodeTsolaye: 9:17am On Apr 18, 2015
MzansiBeat:
So what do want in that butthole of Africa? Get the hell out of our modern butthole and head back to you cesspit, sewerage and slum you call a country. Your curse of Bokoharam is killing ppl like flies, and you don't give a damn you satanist ritualistic voodoo priests. You are no match for SA in any way you can think of. Your jealousy of SA is an open secret. You can't even rescue the kidnapped girls one year down the line but suddenly you have an opinion. You ppl are a disgrace to this continent & the human race. Don't include the rest of Africa in your evil schemes. You all over the continent & the world and no country wants you even your neighbours - Ghana. Sies. If it was not for Joshua & Oyakhilome your country would have been desolate by now. For you are living under a curse. Your good prophets are considering relocating to improved countries in Southern Africa & leave your BH infested slum. Thereafter u can eat & finish one another in peace.

Talking about Jealousy, This is what a SAn had to say about his people on a Nigerian newsweb-

Shony: "I'm an African just happened to be
born in South Africa and I'm so
ashamed to tell the world of my birthplace. I now wish if I was born
elsewhere and surely I would still
stand up proud of being an African.
My fellow South Africans are jealous of the fact that they cannot stand on their own but used to relying to whites for survival in form of being employees and when they see other Africans succeeding without any white
influence they turn to become angry
and engage on this stupid behavior"

Now who should be jealous of the other. You an illiterate savagely beast from the butthole of africa or me a Nigerian Engineer working with a multinational coy.
Re: Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa: 8 Things You Should Know [shocking Photos] by Nobody: 9:22am On Apr 18, 2015
MzansiBeat:
[s]Don't you have stories in your country? You hate SAcans so much, so why do you keep snooping on their side? You are more concerned about what the King says instead of being concerned on what Buhari is saying to protect u against BH. SA is important to you. Bunch of hypocrites?[/s][/s]

I don't hate SAcans but I hate your barbaric act. Your king and his cohorts are committing an unimaginable pain to foreigners who suppose 2 be your fellow brothers and sisters
Re: Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa: 8 Things You Should Know [shocking Photos] by amos407020(m): 9:28am On Apr 18, 2015
Opinion change.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nyako Threatens To Sue EFCC For Libel / Osinbajo: Poor Contract Negotiations Lead To Illicit Financial Flows / How Chiwetalu Agu piss on his trousers very funny - Ijelespeaks mocks him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.