Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa: 8 Things You Should Know [shocking Photos] - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa: 8 Things You Should Know [shocking Photos] (7105 Views)

Benue Villagers Fleeing Their Homes For Fear Of Herdsmen Attacks In Benue / Shocking Photos From The Recaptured Town Of Damasak, Borno State / 615 Terrorist killed In Both Air And Ground Attacks In Sambista Forest - Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa: 8 Things You Should Know [shocking Photos] by MzansiBeat: 9:33am On Apr 18, 2015
Listen here, you must start your businesses. Stop fantasising about grabbing other countries' investments but get off your lazy backside & plan yours. Thats all what u know, just grab-grab which exposes your bankrupcy in innovation & intellect. Your mentality to grab foreign owned businesses is disingenuous and malicious and does not have a place in the global business space. You are demonstrating typical savage and predatory traits. In essence that's not knew, it's known all over the world through your robbing schemes like 419.
ArodeTsolaye:

[s]What da f.cuk is wrong with this Savage Animal.
1. MTN Nigeria: Nationalizing this business shouldn' t Nigerians at. There are Nigerian holders who hold certain % in MTN. We'll simply hand it over to them 100%. Life will go on and nobody will break a sweat for it. Other networks like GLO will also reap.

2. Shoprite: Shopping in shoprite is not neccesity for the average Nigerian. There were altetnatives like Shoprite came in. Simply hand it over to those whose shops were looted in SA. What's the big deal?

3. Spar: As applicable to shoprite
4. Chicken republic: We've had Mr Biggs, tantaluzer, sensation etc before they came. Not indispensable.[/s]

Nationalize all businesses owned by Savage Animals(SA)
Re: Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa: 8 Things You Should Know [shocking Photos] by MzansiBeat: 9:57am On Apr 18, 2015
Who is more SAVAGE now! But you guys like to peddle lies so much! You so bored to such an extent that you invite trouble to yourselves. See your statment here #[s]After killing a our comrads/brothers,not only brothers "kids too" you still have the guts to come here and insult us[/s]# There is no truth in this. Only 6 ppl are confirmed dead, it is clear that your statement is inflammatory. You are itching for a confrontation and I wonder why! If you wanna fight or oh that's great - just go find shekau somewhere in the bushes, your bushes. Instead of terrorising SAcans here on this platform and innocent SA citizens working in nigeria who are your soft targets. Just find shekau and bring him alive if u care so much about your bros/sisters/kids that he has maimed. Show that you are not a coward blowing hot air[/i].
amos407020:
all those epistle you wrote is none of my business.

Since you say,I can't track you down,THEN LET'S BRING IT ON.

After killing a our comrads/brothers,not only brothers "kids too" you still have the guts to come here and insult us.

Cos you feel,you have immunity,but I am goin to make sure I use you as a scapegoat.
If I don't,let my entire existance be oblirated from this earth.

And all your south african targets,here in nigeria.
We will make sure,we give you 500% of 100% giving to us.

I DONT DO ONLINE RANTS,LET'S END iT HERE AND SEE HOW IT GOES

Re: Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa: 8 Things You Should Know [shocking Photos] by Nobody: 9:59am On Apr 18, 2015
MzansiBeat:
You full of jealousy! We didnt say that you must be born in a slum that you call a country. I also read that you ppl fly with chickens and goats in your airlines. You ppl believe in sacrificing humans for money ritual & for protection. Such mumbo jambo voodoo nonsense! That why you are so backward because your country is held to ransom by evil spirits through wide spread cultism. Who's lazy now? Who's savage & uncouth now. YOU! Who's breeding like rats? YOUR KIND! You boasting about a population of 170m ppl and you think it's normal. You kind is too noisy and just too loud for anyone's comfort. For your info: that looted shop was doing business illegally. It's pompous ppl like you that must be taught a difficult lesson. Getting obsessed about SA and itching to insult her ppl won't protect you from the next suicide bomber. I won't argue with a fool, ppl may not distinguish the difference.

Rabid dog! Go get your shots.
Re: Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa: 8 Things You Should Know [shocking Photos] by Horus(m): 10:04am On Apr 18, 2015
"Never, never and never again shall it be that this beautiful land will again experience the oppression of one by another".

Nelson Mandela

See how Xenophobic South Africans forget about Nelson Mandela
Re: Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa: 8 Things You Should Know [shocking Photos] by MzansiBeat: 10:10am On Apr 18, 2015
OK. BUT STILL IT IS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS. YOUR COUNTRY IS NOT PERFECT EITHER. THEREFORE YOUR SENTIMENTS ARE PREMATURE. AND I'M NOT BARBARIC, I'M PUTTING THINGS INTO A CORRECT PERSPECTIVE EDUCATING YOUR PEOPLE ABOUT YOURSELVES AND HOW YOU SHOULD DEVELOP GOOD MANNERS & RESPECT TOWARDS OTHER AFRICANS - ESP SOUTH AFRICANS
wristwatch:

I don't hate SAcans but I hate your barbaric act. Your king and his cohorts are committing an unimaginable pain to foreigners who suppose 2 be your fellow brothers and sisters
Re: Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa: 8 Things You Should Know [shocking Photos] by amos407020(m): 10:32am On Apr 18, 2015
Yes

Re: Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa: 8 Things You Should Know [shocking Photos] by MzansiBeat: 10:49am On Apr 18, 2015
Correction, sir: no 2 yr old was killed. The youngest is a teen of 14 yrs. Furthemore, before you could revenge any xenophobic victim, it will be commendable if you could start revenging for the kidnapped CHIBOK GIRLS. They are right under your nose. It's good because your nose is not pointed & long, but flat & short. No doubt you won't have difficulty locating them. Lastly, there is no need for you to use the f word. It's distasteful. Just improve your argument that's all. Good luck sir, I'm out. Kindly pass my kind regards to Chris Oyakhilome and TB Joshua, true men of God. At least there's something good coming from Naija cos of these two servants grin
amos407020:
lol..and what makes you think,am not engege in the war going on in the North east?..you tink am one of those cowards here ranting along with you?.
Havn't you asked your'slf,yy I didn't engege you on ranting,but made straight my intention towards you.
That's bcs I fucckin hate rants and will not seat down and condole shitt.

The only thing that will change my mind towards you guyz,is if I confirm that the image. Sent to me of the 2yr old boy,who was stabbed and his parents killed,is false.even though I will let's other xenophobic attack on us for years go.that 2yrs old boy must be revanged and we will sure this doesn't slide as usual

Wen we meet,you will know if am fighting bokoharam or not..SAvAGE you say I am?,yes we a savages,not only savages,but animals too

Re: Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa: 8 Things You Should Know [shocking Photos] by MzansiBeat: 11:35am On Apr 18, 2015
[b][/b]So Mr engineer who works for multinational coy - whatever that means. You can do well by focussing on what will help you in your career instead of ranting in this forum.Your employer may not be pleased.

Furthermore, the remark u quoted does not represent views of enlightened SAcans like myself, but it's her own. She's probably never bothered to understand the dynamics of those attacks against foreigners. She found a chorus being sung and she just joined in. Again you don't know me so it is safe for you to refrain from calling me & SA names for I may happen to be one of your employer's directors. Be careful. Nonetheless, it is obvious on which country is more of a butthole between SA & Nigeria. There's no debate there. You can't fool some of us.

I follow your news as reported in your own country not SA....through vanguard, punch, tribune, this day. I'm watching your movie right now #mother's commitment# on my ever reliable world class dstv service. I saw this guy rejecting yam - u would probably know him as Vincent D. I hope to love yams? This lady Mercy is a good actress & she has a well contoured body too. Also can Lokshin Bioskop. OUT!.

[s]uote author=ArodeTsolaye post=32845950]

Talking about Jealousy, This is what a SAn had to say about his people on a Nigerian newsweb-

Shony: "I'm an African just happened to be
born in South Africa and I'm so
ashamed to tell the world of my birthplace. I now wish if I was born
elsewhere and surely I would still
stand up proud of being an African.
My fellow South Africans are jealous of the fact that they cannot stand on their own but used to relying to whites for survival in form of being employees and when they see other Africans succeeding without any white
influence they turn to become angry
and engage on this stupid behavior"

[/s]

[s]Now who should be jealous of the other. You an illiterate savagely beast from the butthole of africa or me a Nigerian Engineer working with a multinational coy. [/quot[/s]e]
Re: Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa: 8 Things You Should Know [shocking Photos] by ArodeTsolaye: 12:13pm On Apr 18, 2015
MzansiBeat:
[b][/b]So Mr engineer who works for multinational coy - whatever that means. You can do well by focussing on what will help you in your career instead of ranting in this forum.Your employer may not be pleased.

Furthermore, the remark u quoted does not represent views of enlightened SAcans like myself, but it's her own. She's probably never bothered to understand the dynamics of those attacks against foreigners. She found a chorus being sung and she just joined in. Again you don't know me so it is safe for you to refrain from calling me & SA names for I may happen to be one of your employer's directors. Be careful. Nonetheless, it is obvious on which country is more of a butthole between SA & Nigeria. There's no debate there. You can't fool some of us.

I follow your news as reported in your own country not SA....through vanguard, punch, tribune, this day. I'm watching your movie right now #mother's commitment# on my ever reliable world class dstv service. I saw this guy rejecting yam - u would probably know him as Vincent D. I hope to love yams? This lady Mercy is a good actress & she has a well contoured body too. Also can Lokshin Bioskop. OUT!.

You dumb illiterate SAn can't even quote and post properly and you 'maybe my employer's director?" What a Clown!
It will be a miracle if you can properly shut down a desktop. lmao!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anambra State To Dualize Major Roads In The State / Ibrahim Danjuma, The Policeman Who Ordered The Shooting Of 6 Igbo Traders In APO / The Consequences Of State Creation On Igbos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.