Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,200 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

Get Out Of My Sight, Jonathan Blasts Madueke - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Get Out Of My Sight, Jonathan Blasts Madueke (1598 Views)

Jonathan Blasts Buhari Over Corruption, Challenges Him. / Just Get Out Of My Sight – Jonathan Blasts Allison-madueke / Just Get Out Of My Sight, Jonathan Blasts Allison-Madueke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Out Of My Sight, Jonathan Blasts Madueke by Prinzo1(m): 5:46pm On Apr 17, 2015
President Goodluck is very angry and from
we gathered, he believes it is the corrupt acts that
were perpetrated by Diezani Allison-Madueke and
other powerful ministers in his government that
made Nigerians see him as a weak president and
refused to vote for him on March 28.
Consequently, after a picture of the Minister of
Petroleum, Allison-Maduake, in the house of ex-
president Abdulsalami Abubakar to beg for
forgiveness from President-Elect Muhammadu
Buhari leaked, it was learnt that Jonathan was
angry to the extent he does not want to set his
eyes on her again.
When she attempted to see Jonathan, he
immediately shouted on her: “Just get out of my
sight”!
The situation is so bad that former Head of State,
Abdusalami Abubakar, on Thursday led the Minister
to a closed-door meeting with President Jonathan
in his office at the Aso Rock Villa
Alison-Madueke arrived the Villa for the meeting
about three minutes after Abubakar made his way
into the President’s office.
The photograph of the minister during a visit to
Abubakar’s residence went viral on the Internet
recently with many insinuating she must be
reaching out to him to avoid probe by General
Buhari.
About 30 minutes after they both entered the
President’s office, Abubakar emerged, leaving her
behind.
When asked for the purpose of his visit, Abubakar
said it was in continuation of his job as the
chairman of the National Peace Committee for the
2015 General Elections.
“As the chairman of the peace committee, there is
always interaction between the incoming president
and President Jonathan, in order to ensure that the
peace we have been able to get is sustained.”
She was said to have tried to seek asylum abroad
but failed, hence her she decided to return and
beg.
Re: Get Out Of My Sight, Jonathan Blasts Madueke by Hope15: 5:49pm On Apr 17, 2015
Source na?
Re: Get Out Of My Sight, Jonathan Blasts Madueke by Emeskhalifa(m): 5:52pm On Apr 17, 2015
Source pls??
Re: Get Out Of My Sight, Jonathan Blasts Madueke by Idrismusty97(m): 5:53pm On Apr 17, 2015
Good. Now repeat exact same words to Fayose, FFK, Doyin Okupe AKA super Bastard and even your wife.
Re: Get Out Of My Sight, Jonathan Blasts Madueke by politricks: 5:53pm On Apr 17, 2015
How can you write this without putting a source
Re: Get Out Of My Sight, Jonathan Blasts Madueke by Ikengawo: 5:54pm On Apr 17, 2015
there's something very strange in the Nigerian brain that doesn't allow them to reason when it comes to personalities.
does this remotely sound like anything GEJ has ever said in his entire life? There's no public record of GEJ saying anything remotely aggressive.

OP is an imbeh so I refrained from commenting but I feel it's deserved because multiple people are re-posting this foolishness. It's very dangerous to have this many stupid people in 1 society.

3 Likes

Re: Get Out Of My Sight, Jonathan Blasts Madueke by Curlieweed: 6:00pm On Apr 17, 2015
Ikengawo:
there's something very strange in the Nigerian brain that doesn't allow them to reason when it comes to personalities.
does this remotely sound like anything GEJ has ever said in his entire life? There's no public record of GEJ saying anything remotely aggressive.

OP is an imbeh so I refrained from commenting but I feel it's deserved because multiple people are re-posting this foolishness. It's very dangerous to have this many stupid people in 1 society.

This is an insight into the mind of a typical Mumuharista, credulity and ignorance just like their "general", Buhari.
Re: Get Out Of My Sight, Jonathan Blasts Madueke by olu77(m): 6:00pm On Apr 17, 2015
Old stale lie
Re: Get Out Of My Sight, Jonathan Blasts Madueke by Nobody: 6:13pm On Apr 17, 2015
source
Re: Get Out Of My Sight, Jonathan Blasts Madueke by Nobody: 6:15pm On Apr 17, 2015
Curlieweed:

This is an insight into the mind of a typical Mumuharista, credulity and ignorance just like their "general", Buhari.
Why you hating this much
Re: Get Out Of My Sight, Jonathan Blasts Madueke by Nobody: 6:15pm On Apr 17, 2015
Curlieweed:

Why you hating this much
Re: Get Out Of My Sight, Jonathan Blasts Madueke by dgr8truth(m): 7:33pm On Apr 17, 2015
Re: Get Out Of My Sight, Jonathan Blasts Madueke by Teeboy15(m): 7:44pm On Apr 17, 2015
Madueke shld b probed asap. Mch as am nt a fan of Buhari dis woman has rily overused her office for her selfish interest. Baba pls do d needful n start with Diezani.

(1) (Reply)

Apple Buys Chinedu Echeruo’s Hopstop.com For $1 Billion / BREAKING NEWS: President Muhammad Buhari Appoints New SGF / Solidarity Rally For Tinubu In The North

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.