Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,782 members, 7,831,525 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:11 PM

Just Get Out Of My Sight – Jonathan Blasts Allison-madueke - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Just Get Out Of My Sight – Jonathan Blasts Allison-madueke (1308 Views)

Emir Sanusi Replies Diezani Allison-Madueke / Just Get Out Of My Sight, Jonathan Blasts Allison-Madueke / Dieziani Allison-Madueke Visits Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just Get Out Of My Sight – Jonathan Blasts Allison-madueke by EbiscoComedian: 11:13am On Apr 17, 2015
President Goodluck is very angry and from what Mcebisco..Com gathered, he believes it is the corrupt acts that were perpetrated by Diezani Allison-Madueke and other powerful ministers in his government that made Nigerians see him as a weak president and refused to vote for him on March 28.

Consequently, after a picture of the Minister of Petroleum, Allison-Maduake, in the house of ex-president Abdulsalami Abubakar to beg for forgiveness from President-Elect Muhammadu Buhari leaked, it was learnt that Jonathan was angry to the extent he does not want to set his eyes on her again.....Read more>>>>http://mcebisco..com/2015/04/just-get-out-of-my-sight-jonathan.html

Re: Just Get Out Of My Sight – Jonathan Blasts Allison-madueke by Tohpeh(m): 11:18am On Apr 17, 2015
Indeed a wrong choice by Jonathan
Re: Just Get Out Of My Sight – Jonathan Blasts Allison-madueke by enoqueen: 11:24am On Apr 17, 2015
One of the many mistake jonathan made. cry cry
Re: Just Get Out Of My Sight – Jonathan Blasts Allison-madueke by dunkem21(m): 11:26am On Apr 17, 2015
All Propagandists Congress.

1 Like

Re: Just Get Out Of My Sight – Jonathan Blasts Allison-madueke by TopsyKrete: 11:32am On Apr 17, 2015
Diezani Allison be like;
Shoooooo hin neva reach that level na oga, not to see your pretty mistress face?? Abeg Sofly sofly o,
Re: Just Get Out Of My Sight – Jonathan Blasts Allison-madueke by Dannyset(m): 11:37am On Apr 17, 2015
Chei.....My Nigerian People.
Re: Just Get Out Of My Sight – Jonathan Blasts Allison-madueke by goodmorning40: 11:37am On Apr 17, 2015
Shebi they say na him mistress, she know where she go catch am naa him go cool down do all her bidding as always abi Jona no do again
Re: Just Get Out Of My Sight – Jonathan Blasts Allison-madueke by jascon1(m): 11:48am On Apr 17, 2015
Abeg I mistakenly flush my door key inside toilet last night. Is it right for me to come out through the window this morning?
Re: Just Get Out Of My Sight – Jonathan Blasts Allison-madueke by Tohpeh(m): 5:32pm On Apr 18, 2015
jascon1:
Abeg I mistakenly flush my door key inside toilet last night. Is it right for me to come out through the window this morning?
Oga boss,
Na to wait inside your toilet till May29 wen GMB resumes o

1 Like

Re: Just Get Out Of My Sight – Jonathan Blasts Allison-madueke by Change2015(m): 5:41pm On Apr 18, 2015
This is the consequence of employing your married girlfriend as a minister, and then acting like a fool to please her. This woman has tried to destroy many people and companies while collection our revenues in cash for her benefit. It is my prayer that Buhari puts the spotlight on her and the petroleum ministry.

#change
#GMB
#APC
#oneNigeria

(1) (Reply)

Unwarranted Attacks Against Female Political Contributor Mzjackbaueress / NATCOM Sacks 400 NITEL, M-tel Workers / Buruji Kashamu Finally Arrested.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.