Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,059 members, 7,956,952 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:48 PM

No Regret Voting Jonathan -igbos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Regret Voting Jonathan -igbos (560 Views)

Igbos Have No Regret Voting Jonathan, We’ll Repeat It If Need Arises — Ohanaeze / We Regret Voting For Buhari In 2015, He Deceived Us – Chibok Community / Nigerians Will Regret Voting Buhari– Former Military Governor, Nkanga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Regret Voting Jonathan -igbos by izu777: 6:22pm On Apr 17, 2015
Igbo Youth Movement, has declared that it has no regret supporting President Goodluck Jonathan in the March 28 presidential election. The southeast geo-political zone voted en mass for President Jonathan, who was the candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP but he lost the election to General Muhammadu Buhari.

The group while defending their action, stressed that the Igbo voted according to their conviction and have no cause for regrets. The group said it believes that the country should be restructured. The President of the IYM, Elliot Uko, condemned what he described as the “spate of abuses on the Igbo nation from some quarters regarding the election.”

PS: This article is a summarized version of the original news

Source: http://thesummary.com.ng/index.php/component/k2/item/375-no-regret-voting-jonathan-igbos

3 Likes

Re: No Regret Voting Jonathan -igbos by temitemi1(m): 6:26pm On Apr 17, 2015
I have no regret supporting GEJ n if he decides to come back again I will gladly support him. GEJ my HERO! FAYOsE my ROLE MODEL!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Regret Voting Jonathan -igbos by Nobody: 6:33pm On Apr 17, 2015
temitemi1:
I have no regret supporting GEJ n if he decides to come back again I will gladly support him. GEJ my HERO! FAYOsE my ROLE MODEL!!

I really wish to know you....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Regret Voting Jonathan -igbos by coolebux(m): 6:36pm On Apr 17, 2015
Op u are just inciting, and I know.
Re: No Regret Voting Jonathan -igbos by drtwist(m): 6:42pm On Apr 17, 2015
I'm a proud GEJ and PDP supporter. No regret like my Ibo brodas but I want all our elected state governor to produce atleast 80% performance so as to help promote our people and party idea

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Regret Voting Jonathan -igbos by temitemi1(m): 7:03pm On Apr 17, 2015
Can't wait to meet you too cheesy
ilugunboy:

I really wish to know you....

1 Like

Re: No Regret Voting Jonathan -igbos by Mogidi: 7:40pm On Apr 17, 2015
If the election was conducted again I would still vote GEJ, he was the best man then and still the best man now.

1 Like

Re: No Regret Voting Jonathan -igbos by Curlieweed: 7:44pm On Apr 17, 2015
If Buhari ran against one of his famous cows, I'll vote the cow and reject Buhari, again.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Finally We Have A Comparative Photo To Buttress Our Point. / Revisiting The Confab Report / There Used To Be A Pastor Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.