Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,558 members, 7,840,323 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

Why Abubakar Ali Is Deputy Governor In Yobe - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Abubakar Ali Is Deputy Governor In Yobe (1730 Views)

Abubakar Ali In Auto Accident In Kano (Photo) / Why Abubakar Audu (68) Is A Bad Choice For Kogi State-Barcanista / Yusuf Sulaimon-Lasun Is Deputy Speaker House Of Representatives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Abubakar Ali Is Deputy Governor In Yobe by ayoola22: 12:38pm On Jan 30, 2009
http://naijareports..com/2009/01/why-abubakar-ali-is-deputy-governor-in.html

Nigeria is funny, why will Abubakar Ali suceed Mamman Ali as governor of Yobe state.

Its nothing new but we still need to ask whther we dont have better qualified people in yobe state.
Re: Why Abubakar Ali Is Deputy Governor In Yobe by LIMUEL(m): 3:23pm On Jan 30, 2009
How do you know that Abubakar Ali is not qualified?
Why cant you be patient with him?
He barely assumed office
Re: Why Abubakar Ali Is Deputy Governor In Yobe by aieromon(m): 3:39pm On Jan 30, 2009
Yobe state is actually a family business run by the Alis'.

Why should people complain if the younger brother takes over after the death of the CEO.

In Nigeria,Govt business is a personal and family business.

I don't have time for them jo;after all,it's only once in a while we get to hear that there exists such a state in Naija.

cool cool cool cool
Re: Why Abubakar Ali Is Deputy Governor In Yobe by Olaolufred(m): 3:52pm On Jan 30, 2009
We are govern by some few people who operates a simple principle,
"as the spirit leads".
Note that the Paper they are parading as constitution is nothing but one of the pages of my personal notebook.
If not exagerrating, a leaf of my notebook carries more value than that trash called constitution.
Iwu will never understand what the law says in situation like this. But will know how to stop pdp opposition from
contesting election.
The worst are the beggars in state and national assemblies who parades themself as Honourable without any bit of Honour.
SHAME ON THE PEOPLE OF THE STATE WHERE THEIR STATE CEO DIED AND HIS BROS TOOK OVER.

COMPESATION OF THE HIGHEST ORDER.
Re: Why Abubakar Ali Is Deputy Governor In Yobe by ayoola22: 4:12pm On Jan 30, 2009
Limuel

I did not say he is not qualified,

I am just saying don't we have other people who might be more qualified,

Gbemisola Saraki might be the next governor of Kwara cos she is also qualified , abi
Re: Why Abubakar Ali Is Deputy Governor In Yobe by RICHIEBOI1(m): 5:13pm On Jan 30, 2009
what about the deputy governor of that god forsaken state. why wasnt he sworn-in as the constitution says? this is why i will always say that nigerian politics stinks to high heaven. angry
Re: Why Abubakar Ali Is Deputy Governor In Yobe by ayoola22: 6:13pm On Jan 30, 2009
sorry

The brother is the new deputy governor,

The deputy governor is the governor
Re: Why Abubakar Ali Is Deputy Governor In Yobe by Muza(m): 7:23pm On Feb 01, 2009
govt of the few,for the few,by the few,
we are doomed
Re: Why Abubakar Ali Is Deputy Governor In Yobe by oderemo(m): 9:26pm On Feb 01, 2009
the end is nigh.
Re: Why Abubakar Ali Is Deputy Governor In Yobe by blacksta(m): 9:50pm On Feb 01, 2009
I was shocked by this . I thought the constitution says the deputy Governor takes over. Nigeria is a failed state
Re: Why Abubakar Ali Is Deputy Governor In Yobe by cooldays(m): 8:38am On Feb 02, 2009
God safe us all,
Re: Why Abubakar Ali Is Deputy Governor In Yobe by sashbaby(f): 12:21pm On Feb 02, 2009
pls he is the deputy governor not the state governor.get your facts correct
Re: Why Abubakar Ali Is Deputy Governor In Yobe by DisGuy: 2:24pm On Feb 02, 2009
Even the opposition didnt complain, what a country as long as yobe people didnt complain sha!

where is yobe again?
Re: Why Abubakar Ali Is Deputy Governor In Yobe by Nigersitzn(m): 5:13pm On Feb 26, 2009
He was the new Deputy because he deserves to be.We have to consider the fact that,when he was nominated be the newly Governor,the state house of assembly have voted and won 99% of the votes.Constitutionally,there is a law for the governor to nominate any candidate of his choice as far as that person satisfy all the criteria of such law.We also have to consider his experience in the civil service as permanent secretary,i believe he is capable enough to stand on the challenges waiting for him in his new office.Politics in the Northern part of Nigeria is unlike that of the South and the east as well.As far as such act does not violate the constitution of the federal republic of nigeria,the people accepts it with good faith,i think such cases should be emulated in the entire country.I will suggest that the reader should find about the achievements of the late governor,that of his brother(new deputy),and then think about weighing the reasons of him being selected as the New deputy governor.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Embassy In South Africa - An Eyesore / Nigeria Is The Biggest Exporter Of Portable Toilets In Africa. / Usa And Canada Sendng Troops To Haiti. US:10,000 Troops seriously?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.