Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,199 members, 7,818,664 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

If Change Is Doing What The Changed Did,where Then Is The Change? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Change Is Doing What The Changed Did,where Then Is The Change? (478 Views)

If Change Must Begin It Must Start With Northerners / Lagos At 50: Check Out What Has Changed (photos) / Dino Melaye To Senate: "I Changed My Name & I Am Ready To Tender The Affidavit" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If Change Is Doing What The Changed Did,where Then Is The Change? by Runaway: 8:09pm On Apr 17, 2015
Haven followed the political trend in Ekiti for sometime now, and the politicking that follows the intending impeachment of the Governor. I wish to say with all due respect to those shouting and calling for change, to start to have a rethink about this "change" of a thing. The reason(s) why nigerians voted for change is to avert some unholy act of the out going party in government,where they(the political party) tries to use their area of straight to fight whoever they want to fight. Although this was the hallmark of the out going party, its almost becoming a trend for the incoming one. If this in fighting and politicking is not averted sooner, it may become the bases, where political party and indeed politicians, starts to use available political tools at their door step to witch hurt their opponent. 6or7 greater than 17 I don't subscribe, "but he most live by force", Hmmmm. I hope this politicians start to listen to the electorate after elections and not only before the elections. ELECTORATE no thy self.
Re: If Change Is Doing What The Changed Did,where Then Is The Change? by topearos(m): 8:19pm On Apr 17, 2015
Smile
Re: If Change Is Doing What The Changed Did,where Then Is The Change? by Beesluv: 8:22pm On Apr 17, 2015
Change is in the future then, starting from may 29

(1) (Reply)

Every Leader Should Be On Social Media - Former VP Atiku / Troops Rescue 200 Girls From Sambisa / Michael Igbinedion Sentenced To 6 Years Imprisonment Over N25bn [ A Must Read]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.