Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:00 AM

Dino Melaye To Senate: "I Changed My Name & I Am Ready To Tender The Affidavit" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye To Senate: "I Changed My Name & I Am Ready To Tender The Affidavit" (43384 Views)

Supreme Court On Imo: INEC Failed To Tender Results It Claimed Were Genuine / Senate: I Consulted With Buhari, Tinubu Before Contesting - Ndume / Dino Melaye To FG: "I Will Fight You With My Last Drop Of Blood" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dino Melaye To Senate: "I Changed My Name & I Am Ready To Tender The Affidavit" by Ajasco222: 1:57pm On Mar 27, 2017
The Vice Chancellor of Ahmadu Bello University, Prof. Ibrahim Garba says Senator Dino Melaye GRADUATED as Daniel Jonah Melaye with Bachelor of Arts in Geography in the year 2000 based on available records.

He told the senate committee under oath on Tuesday that Dino Melaye graduated with a third class.

"Yes. From records, Dino formerly known as Daniel Jonah Melaye graduated from ABU. BA Geography" statement by VC of Ahmad Bello University" he said

Senator Dino Melaye also presented his ABU letter of Admission, WAEC certificate, result from ABU and final year project

He said he officially changed his name from Daniel Melaye to Dino Melaye and he is ready to tender the affidavit

http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/03/dino-melaye-graduated-from-ahmadu-bello.html

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye To Senate: "I Changed My Name & I Am Ready To Tender The Affidavit" by Splinz(m): 1:58pm On Mar 27, 2017
Ghen ghen! cheesy cheesy cheesy

Sowore and 5 billion naira right now...

122 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye To Senate: "I Changed My Name & I Am Ready To Tender The Affidavit" by ican2020: 1:59pm On Mar 27, 2017
Are you sure
But that names looks different na
Abi I de see double

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye To Senate: "I Changed My Name & I Am Ready To Tender The Affidavit" by BERNIMOORE: 2:00pm On Mar 27, 2017
ok

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye To Senate: "I Changed My Name & I Am Ready To Tender The Affidavit" by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 2:02pm On Mar 27, 2017
Sahara reporters and fake news self,they no get shame at all.

51 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye To Senate: "I Changed My Name & I Am Ready To Tender The Affidavit" by Eniza: 2:07pm On Mar 27, 2017
Ajasco222:
Senator @dino_melaye admits under oath that he graduated from Ahmadu Bello University

Sen @dino_melaye presents documents to ethics comm. Acceptance letter, acceptance of offer of admission, result from ABU, final year project

Senator @dino_melaye said he officially changed his name from Daniel Melaye to Dino Melaye and he is ready to tender the affidavit

VC of ABU, Prof. Ibrahim Garba, being put on oath now.. says from records, @dino_melaye was a former student of ABU

"Yes. From records, Dino formerly known as Daniel Jonah Melaye graduated from ABU. BA Geography" statement by VC of Ahmad Bello University

ABU VC reiterates that @dino_melaye graduated as Daniel Jonah Melaye. BA Geography Third Class, BA Geography in 2000.

Sen Urhoghide ask @dino_melaye where his original certificate is? Dino says, yet to collect certificate from ABU. Said he will collect it.

The VC of ABU is now before the Committee. VC Prof. Ibrahim Garba to testify on the legitimacy of Senator @dino_melaye as ABU graduate
ThankGod for the clarity by the VC...Buhari oya show us your own

109 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye To Senate: "I Changed My Name & I Am Ready To Tender The Affidavit" by Livebygrace: 2:07pm On Mar 27, 2017
And his name no dey among ur alumni? Wetin u want him talk b4?

11 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye To Senate: "I Changed My Name & I Am Ready To Tender The Affidavit" by dennisworld1(m): 2:07pm On Mar 27, 2017
Sowore oya 5billion

33 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye To Senate: "I Changed My Name & I Am Ready To Tender The Affidavit" by Babacele: 2:08pm On Mar 27, 2017
I'm placing my bet on SR. Let the firework continue at the law courts.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye To Senate: "I Changed My Name & I Am Ready To Tender The Affidavit" by Nobody: 2:08pm On Mar 27, 2017
Ok,

How can the VC demonstrate the legitimacy of Senator @dino_melaye as ABU graduate undecided undecided

Let him show original certificate grin

Why dont you have original certificate since 2000 till date?

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye To Senate: "I Changed My Name & I Am Ready To Tender The Affidavit" by Nobody: 2:09pm On Mar 27, 2017
How Dino came about his 3rd class statement of result has been revealed. Departmental staff has claimed that Dino still has some outstanding carry over courses he is yet to clear as revealed in the transcripts made available online.
This is why Nigeria educational system is not respected abroad due to manipulations like this.
ABU Management is ready to stake their reputation on a fraud like Dino.

Apart from ABU certificates, other foreign universities where Dino claimed to have graduated from has denied he ever graduated from their institution.
How low can we sink in this country of too many fraudulent people? And this applies to both the leaders and the led.

96 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye To Senate: "I Changed My Name & I Am Ready To Tender The Affidavit" by Goke7: 2:09pm On Mar 27, 2017
Ajasco222:
Senator @dino_melaye admits under oath that he graduated from Ahmadu Bello University

Sen @dino_melaye presents documents to ethics comm. Acceptance letter, acceptance of offer of admission, result from ABU, final year project

Senator @dino_melaye said he officially changed his name from Daniel Melaye to Dino Melaye and he is ready to tender the affidavit

VC of ABU, Prof. Ibrahim Garba, being put on oath now.. says from records, @dino_melaye was a former student of ABU

"Yes. From records, Dino formerly known as Daniel Jonah Melaye graduated from ABU. BA Geography" statement by VC of Ahmad Bello University

ABU VC reiterates that @dino_melaye graduated as Daniel Jonah Melaye. BA Geography Third Class, BA Geography in 2000.

Sen Urhoghide ask @dino_melaye where his original certificate is? Dino says, yet to collect certificate from ABU. Said he will collect it.

The VC of ABU is now before the Committee. VC Prof. Ibrahim Garba to testify on the legitimacy of Senator @dino_melaye as ABU graduate

So Dino had no certificate all this while, issorite!

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye To Senate: "I Changed My Name & I Am Ready To Tender The Affidavit" by Goke7: 2:12pm On Mar 27, 2017
deji15:
How Dino came about his 3rd class statement of result has been revealed. Departmental staffs has claimed that Dino sill has some outstanding carry over courses as revealed in the transcripts made available online.
This is why Nigeria educational system is not respected abroad due to manipulations like this.

Apart from ABU certificates, other foreign universities where Dino claimed to have graduated from has denied he ever graduated from their institution.
How low can we sink in this country of too many fraudulent people? And this applies to both the leaders and the led.

that's why ABU could not clarify whether Dino graduated or not until the ABU VC entered the senate chambers.

thumbs up for this present senate, they are good actors I must confess

25 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye To Senate: "I Changed My Name & I Am Ready To Tender The Affidavit" by Ajasco222: 2:14pm On Mar 27, 2017
Lalasticlala, Mynd44
Re: Dino Melaye To Senate: "I Changed My Name & I Am Ready To Tender The Affidavit" by ican2020: 2:16pm On Mar 27, 2017
I like this
Re: Dino Melaye To Senate: "I Changed My Name & I Am Ready To Tender The Affidavit" by CarlosTheJackal: 2:17pm On Mar 27, 2017
Goke7:

So Dino had no certificate all this while, issorite!
Buhari and Dino have the same problem but some ifiots voted in buhari even without certificate.

Spits on sophistication

4 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye To Senate: "I Changed My Name & I Am Ready To Tender The Affidavit" by willyede(m): 2:18pm On Mar 27, 2017
ok
Re: Dino Melaye To Senate: "I Changed My Name & I Am Ready To Tender The Affidavit" by BERNIMOORE: 2:18pm On Mar 27, 2017
deji15:
How Dino came about his 3rd class statement of result has been revealed. Departmental staffs has claimed that Dino sill has some outstanding carry over courses he is yet to clear as revealed in the transcripts made available online.

can you tell us where those so called transcripts came from? its always anonymous with SR. This is what you get when you swallow wholesale concortion from Sowoore.

YOU CANNOT BE 'A GRADUATE WITH OUTSTANDING COURSES'

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye To Senate: "I Changed My Name & I Am Ready To Tender The Affidavit" by Jabioro: 2:19pm On Mar 27, 2017
deji15:
How Dino came about his 3rd class statement of result has been revealed. Departmental staffs has claimed that Dino sill has some outstanding carry over courses he is yet to clear as revealed in the transcripts made available online.

I knew this the magomago to wuruwuru answer they were cooking that is why the VC was invited.. watch and see the fire brand from SRin the next few days.

11 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye To Senate: "I Changed My Name & I Am Ready To Tender The Affidavit" by CliffordOrji: 2:20pm On Mar 27, 2017
We Igbos support Senator Dino Melaye. How I wish Senator Dino Melaye can rule us in Igboland. Infact Senator Dino Melaye must rule us in Igboland in Jesus name.
Dino Melaye is greater than all Igbo men both dead and alive.

Dino Melaye is greater than ojukwu
Dino Melaye is greater than chinua achebe
Dino Melaye is greater than nnamndi azikiwe
Dinoi Melaye is greater than nnamndi kanu

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye To Senate: "I Changed My Name & I Am Ready To Tender The Affidavit" by Nobody: 2:24pm On Mar 27, 2017
No need for an affidavit my nigga. I was there when you changed from being Daniel to Dino...

This Senate people mumu sha. If Dino were to be a woman, are they gonna be saying this trash?

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye To Senate: "I Changed My Name & I Am Ready To Tender The Affidavit" by Nobody: 2:24pm On Mar 27, 2017
grin grin grin grin

Drama

Show a legit change of name affidavit that is commiserate with the time in question and we will continue from there.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye To Senate: "I Changed My Name & I Am Ready To Tender The Affidavit" by Nobody: 2:26pm On Mar 27, 2017
The drama don dae sweet...

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye To Senate: "I Changed My Name & I Am Ready To Tender The Affidavit" by wellmax(m): 2:26pm On Mar 27, 2017
The National Assembly if full of criminals, thieves and crooks.... OBJ

4 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye To Senate: "I Changed My Name & I Am Ready To Tender The Affidavit" by otijah2: 2:26pm On Mar 27, 2017
Abeg no waste Sue to them to court
I get share inside that 5bili

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye To Senate: "I Changed My Name & I Am Ready To Tender The Affidavit" by chichriso: 2:26pm On Mar 27, 2017
ican2020:
Are you sure
But that names looks different na
Abi I de see double
Read with understanding;
Dino said he "changed name"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye To Senate: "I Changed My Name & I Am Ready To Tender The Affidavit" by burkingx(f): 2:27pm On Mar 27, 2017
cool
Re: Dino Melaye To Senate: "I Changed My Name & I Am Ready To Tender The Affidavit" by Ikigia: 2:27pm On Mar 27, 2017
They seem to have perfected the movie's script........but I believe there is always atlest a loophole in all scripts.

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye To Senate: "I Changed My Name & I Am Ready To Tender The Affidavit" by Nobody: 2:27pm On Mar 27, 2017
Show certificate please
Re: Dino Melaye To Senate: "I Changed My Name & I Am Ready To Tender The Affidavit" by snezBaba: 2:27pm On Mar 27, 2017
HIGHESTPOPORI:
But when their posts is against Buharis administration e.g Buratai, they are the best ?
Wail on

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye To Senate: "I Changed My Name & I Am Ready To Tender The Affidavit" by Nobody: 2:28pm On Mar 27, 2017
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Sahara reporter's didn't lie, Daniel melaya graduated, not Dino melaya,

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Senator Abiola Ajimobi Is Alive - Kemi Olunloyo / Ex-IGP Adamu: ‘They Didn’t Even Allow Him Return To Abuja’ – Reactions / 12 Steps To Impeach The President Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.