Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,203 members, 7,953,754 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:37 AM

Uduaghan Commissions Effurun Flyover Amidst Eulogies - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uduaghan Commissions Effurun Flyover Amidst Eulogies (4205 Views)

Governor Obiano Transforms Nkpor Flyover Under Bridge. See Before And Now Photos / Uduaghan Commissions New Modern Hospital In Delta State / Longest Flyover In West Africa (kano state), Named After OBASANJO- Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uduaghan Commissions Effurun Flyover Amidst Eulogies by TISHAmatt: 10:27am On Apr 18, 2015
darlenese:
Last Minute project undecided We need a pedestrian bridge at pti junction, it would hv been better if u did that, there are a lot of Bad roads in Effurun and Warri, As a matter of fact you have destroyed the good road that was done during the ibori's adminstration with your useless BRT lane which is now a Death trap to Road users and pedestrians. If you don't know what a BRT lane looks like, why not go to Lagos and ask Fashola.
Ibori might be seen as a thief, but he is 100 times better than Uduagan. We now know the difference
Uduaghan has done nothing for Delta state and God will judge him!

What a good suggestion to build a pedestrian bridge there. However, you may appreciate the fact that no single govt have be able to do all it's citizenry needed. This is a good action point to the incoming govt. Thanks. I will also like to draw typo ur attention to the issue you raised on d Gov's useless destruction of the Warri/Sapele Road in d name of a BRT lane. Well, I must assure you that every project poses its challenges which are exclusively known to the govt. Dig deep, you will see the whys for the delay in the brt work there.
Re: Uduaghan Commissions Effurun Flyover Amidst Eulogies by obazman(m): 12:08pm On Apr 18, 2015
Kudo to EE for fulfilling his developmental promise
Re: Uduaghan Commissions Effurun Flyover Amidst Eulogies by atlwireles: 12:49pm On Apr 18, 2015
darlenese:

Most of the project you listed here was done by Ibori, and as a matter of Fact the Uvwie mordern market you are glorifying him for was built by Ibori, that Market is in Ugbolokosun and Uwie people do not trade there,
Don't know what people benefit from posting lies here

Please look for your fellow town criers and quote their comments. Again Uduaghan is ending strong, if you like hang yourself.
Re: Uduaghan Commissions Effurun Flyover Amidst Eulogies by atlwireles: 12:51pm On Apr 18, 2015
richidinho:

Is it with his money?

Is your money missing?
Re: Uduaghan Commissions Effurun Flyover Amidst Eulogies by darlenese(f): 12:56pm On Apr 18, 2015
atlwireles:

Please look for your fellow town criers and quote their comments. Again Uduaghan is ending strong, if you like hang yourself.

Next time don't comment on a topic you know nothing about!
Now you can hang yourself!
Re: Uduaghan Commissions Effurun Flyover Amidst Eulogies by Springz(f): 12:59pm On Apr 18, 2015
last minute work just to answer name that he did something, anyway it won't change the fact that Delta state is in ruins because of him.
Re: Uduaghan Commissions Effurun Flyover Amidst Eulogies by atlwireles: 12:59pm On Apr 18, 2015
darlenese:

Next time don't comment on a topic you know nothing about!
Now you can hang yourself!

Please hang yourself I am tired of impostors on this forum. angry
Re: Uduaghan Commissions Effurun Flyover Amidst Eulogies by garrix8: 1:07pm On Apr 18, 2015
TISHAmatt:

Pls, be careful what u say about the Governor of other states. You focus on your on pls. Meanwhile, I want to believe tha yo are not from Nigeria. If at all, you must have been living in the desert of darkness.

See this frog!!!

I'm from Delta State and have a right to speak about the basin headed nematode you call a Governor. That Thief Ibori was a better Governor than the fool is a fact even lizards in Delta State know.

Now swerve...
Re: Uduaghan Commissions Effurun Flyover Amidst Eulogies by garrix8: 1:09pm On Apr 18, 2015
Springz:
last minute work just to answer name that he did something, anyway it won't change the fact that Delta state is in ruins because of him.

Exactly..

And some fools are praising him like he did something. After 8 years and a budget that runs into trillions.

Smh
Re: Uduaghan Commissions Effurun Flyover Amidst Eulogies by Springz(f): 1:13pm On Apr 18, 2015
garrix8:

Exactly..

And some fools are praising him like he did something. After 8 years and a budget that runs into trillions.

Smh
True, 8 years of wasted funds.

Those people praising him are irredeemable i don't even waste my time trying to reason with them.
Re: Uduaghan Commissions Effurun Flyover Amidst Eulogies by darlenese(f): 2:10pm On Apr 18, 2015
atlwireles:

Please hang yourself I am tired of impostors on this forum. angry

Do u think every one is as gullible as u you are! Uduaghan himself knows he didn't do anything, so why are u crying for Nothing undecided

Ok now you can hang yourself grin
Re: Uduaghan Commissions Effurun Flyover Amidst Eulogies by atlwireles: 2:16pm On Apr 18, 2015
darlenese:

Do u think every one is as gullible as u you are! Uduaghan himself knows he didn't do anything, so why are u crying for Nothing undecided

Ok now you can hang yourself grin

Like I said, she*male, look for a cheap poison, it will speed up your process of degeneration. Now run along, I have no time for impostors.
Re: Uduaghan Commissions Effurun Flyover Amidst Eulogies by darlenese(f): 2:38pm On Apr 18, 2015
atlwireles:

Like I said, she*male, look for a cheap poison, it will speed up your process of degeneration. Now run along, I have no time for impostors.

If you think i'm a "male" it means u really have a long way to go

grin
Re: Uduaghan Commissions Effurun Flyover Amidst Eulogies by atlwireles: 2:42pm On Apr 18, 2015
darlenese:

[s]If you think i'm a "male" it means u really have a long way to go
[/s]

Re: Uduaghan Commissions Effurun Flyover Amidst Eulogies by darlenese(f): 3:10pm On Apr 18, 2015

[quote author=atlwireles post=32855837][/quote]
Re: Uduaghan Commissions Effurun Flyover Amidst Eulogies by Nobody: 6:52pm On Apr 18, 2015
Who won the delta governorship election?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Will This Set Of People Make Paradise? / Prophet Joshua Iginla’s Shocking 2015 Predictions Is About To Be Fulfilled / Breaking!!! Bukola Saraki Decamp To PDP. Removes APC Logo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.